Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:11:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675779 times)
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 06:45:47 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2016, 01:57:59 AM by drizzle2405

If anyone is looking for cheap cards I am cashing out on my cards due to some medical bills...  I will be updating as cards get sold out.

Swap bot is here:  https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/Drizz/spells-of-genesis-sale

Thanks.

I'm only seeing Bazaar And Shapeshift.
Have the others been sold?

Everything else in the list is still available, but I can't list multiple items under the same receiving currency otherwise the bot will get messed up.  PM me if you have something specific needed on the list and I can change the bot to make it available.  I will also be updating the list as cards sell out.

EDIT: **LIST UPDATED**  LTB/EREMAAR/ARKETAAR/JASPAAR/CLEFCARD/SJCXCARD SOLD OUT - Buy em up, need to clean out this inventory

All that remains:
BAZAARCARD - 5
BEARWHALECD - 1
GOXCARD - 1
WAGATECARD - 1
XAJIBASILAAR - 3
ZAIFCARD - 2
SHAPESHIFTCD - 1

KingSlamma

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 08:05:55 PM

Anyone try the .apk file on their phone yet?
KingSlamma

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:47:39 PM

What is the best way to report bugs? I don't want to post them publicly yet, but so far the people at Spells of Genesis have not told me where to report bugs. Any help would be great.
I have found 4 so far, and two of them can be pretty big.

I also have a list of suggestions.

Suggestions:

1. There needs to be some type of leader board. Maybe most wins in a region, or most gold collected.
I noticed when you defeat the enemy faster you can get extra/more crystals. Maybe have a leader board for the most crystals collected per node/city/location.
This will get people coming back to try and beat other people’s scores.
Maybe at the end of the week, month or other time period, whoever has the highest score gets a free rare, epic or legendary card, or more coins/crystals/gems.

2. Shouldn’t be able to play bonus round more than a couple times, this might just be open for better.

3. I was playing "Let There Be Lite" and at the end of the match it is kind of boring just waiting for all the 69 coins to be collected. Maybe give the option to tap the screen and have them all collect automatically or collect faster.

4. Perhaps have a way for people to earn more hearts, or a way to shorten the timer on hearts. Maybe by a potion purchase or by beating certain levels.

5. Options to arrange and sort cards, alphabetically, by power, by level, by element, etc.

6. Turn sound on and off

7. Make a confirm on Crystallization. I accidentally crystallized an awesome card. I sure many other people will, to in the future.

8. Daily rewards for playing everyday. ie, 5 coins the first day, 10 the next, by the 10th day some crystals, maybe a card thrown in every so often.

9. Suggested by l8nit3 "I would love an option for multiple selection of common cards for crystalization (or possibly an alert that asks if you want to crystalize 'all of this type')"

10. Suggested by l8nit3 "Also, not a big thing, but I think it would be useful to have page numbers on the team page, easier to go back to the same spot when leveling up"

Just a heads up, I heard back from Everdream Soft and Spells of Genesis about the bugs I submitted. I did not make them public so people wont exploit them.
They also wrote back about my suggestion.

"Thanks again for your very useful bug reports!  They are really helping us  Smiley
All fixes mentioned will be included in the next update of the game.

1) Fixed
2) Fixed
3) Fixed
4) Fixed
5) We are still working on the leaderboards, they are quite buggy right now
6) Fixed

Thanks also for all you suggestions! You'll see that many of them are already in the pipe. But we are small team with a lot to do so it might take time before you see all of them!

1) We already have a leaderboard and are still working on it   Smiley

2) The "bonus" level is not a bonus thing anymore, but we kept the old name. Anyway, all those levels are only temporary as the overall map/level system will change a lot in the nearby future.

3) Yeah, we definitely need improve the coin animation!

4) We are working on adding potions to the game so you can do what you describe. It might take a little while before you have them though.

5, 9, 7 & 10) Yep, that's in the pipe too!  We already have the UI design for that. It will be much more streamlined.

6) Sounds is kind of a let down at the moment, we'll put more effort on it later on as we already have so much to do that we feel is more urgent.

7) Good idea! (see 5)

Cool Yes, that's something that we are planning to do later on.

9) (see 5)

10) (see 5)

11) I feel your pain. Since so much is still changing we haven't yet spend time optimizing the game, but I can promise you that it will be a lot faster in the end"
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 04:26:31 PM

sure have Smiley I got it on my nexus 5, and my galaxy tab 4, and of course the ios edition aswell on the ipad2. The apk file works great and is perfectly safe to install Smiley enjoy
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 04:36:09 PM

you can mute the tab in chrome if you're playing in browser.

drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 12:43:02 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2016, 01:58:39 AM by drizzle2405

Card sale still happening:

https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/Drizz/spells-of-genesis-sale

BAZAARCARD and XAJIBASILAAR up right now! Buy them up I have to clear out all my inventory. Thanks!!!!

All that remains:
BAZAARCARD - 5
BEARWHALECD - 1
GOXCARD - 1
WAGATECARD - 1
XAJIBASILAAR - 3
ZAIFCARD - 2
SHAPESHIFTCD - 1

Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:31:52 AM

Hallo EDS, sorry could you explain again on what happened to the Satoshi Lite Card. I didn't understand what is the issue around this card.

Thanks in Advance for any reply

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 04:57:39 AM

Hallo EDS, sorry could you explain again on what happened to the Satoshi Lite Card. I didn't understand what is the issue around this card.

As far as I know they are very limited edition, and when they were put up on a swapbot they sold out really fast.

The team can clarify better than me though.
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 08:41:41 AM

sure have Smiley I got it on my nexus 5, and my galaxy tab 4, and of course the ios edition aswell on the ipad2. The apk file works great and is perfectly safe to install Smiley enjoy

I'm also running the newest .apk on my Nexus 5.  I've noticed a few bugs, and some slow loading times, but it is working fairly well.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 10:35:40 AM

As far as I know they are very limited edition, and when they were put up on a swapbot they sold out really fast.

The team can clarify better than me though.

yeah, limited supply of 500 units and they sold out very fast, at least on the Partner Store. But we kept some cards aside for the Premium Store, where the sale will launch on March 4th.

hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 10:42:19 AM

PAPERWORK GOBLIN APPEARS AT THE PUBLIC STORE!

RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 12:50:56 PM

Did You Want Users To Keep The Cards In The Inventory Until The Clear Also? Or Do Crystallized Maxed Cards Count Too?

I'm wondering about this too.  I'm also wondering if first level cards maxed out counts or if you have to burn/evolve them and max out the top level card.  It would be a lot easier to max out several first level cards, than to combine them and have to max out the top level card.  If that counts, I will do that, but I don't know how it works.

I never saw a clear answer on this.  I'd really like to know.  I think we only have until the end of the month to level our cards up in order to get the Bitcrystals.  Also, it seems with this latest update that I'm getting way less crystals, which makes it a lot harder to level up!

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 02:25:23 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2016, 04:41:38 PM by hnin

SOG BETA TESTING - SEASON 2 REWARDS

As promised, we're bringing you more details about the Season 2 Rewards.

First of all, a huge thank you for your time spent on testing the Beta! It helps
us enormously to discover all the bugs and to progress towards the final
release!

For any "technical" terms used here, there's our brand new SoG Gameplay
and Cards Guide
. Please, read it first, before asking any questions.

SEASON 2 REWARDS - RULES

• For each "quad fused" card (see our guide for "quad fused" explanation), no
    matter at which level, you will receive a certain number of points (see the
    list below). These points will then be converted into BitCrystals.
  • Each of the cards listed below counts only once (i.e. even though you have
    6x Devastating Minotaur, it will count only once. Keep one Devastating Minotaur,
    crystallize the others and try to have for example a Royal Deer instead).
    We were forced to introduce this constraint due to the bug allowing multiple
    card fusions.
  • You will only have points for the cards being in your account at the end of
    the Season 2
    (If you had a Devastating Minotaur at a certain moment this week,
    but you've crystallized it later, before the end of this season, you won't get any
    points for it).
  • Only accounts created before today, i.e. Wednesday, February 24th are
    eligible
    to get points for the Season 2. The accounts created later will be eligible
    for the next season rewards.

QUAD FUSED CARDS&POINTS
  • Devastating Minotaur: 1 point
  • Royal Deer: 1 point
  • Weanara Assassin: 1 points
  • Viscula Mantis: 1 point
  • Centaur Archer: 3 points
  • Feodora, Princess of Spring: 3 points
  • Ice Unicorn: 3 points
  • Warrior Luminatis: 10 points
  • Warrior Obscuras: 10 points
  • Slashing Crirawin: 20 points

hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 02:27:22 PM

Did You Want Users To Keep The Cards In The Inventory Until The Clear Also? Or Do Crystallized Maxed Cards Count Too?

I'm wondering about this too.  I'm also wondering if first level cards maxed out counts or if you have to burn/evolve them and max out the top level card.  It would be a lot easier to max out several first level cards, than to combine them and have to max out the top level card.  If that counts, I will do that, but I don't know how it works.

I never saw a clear answer on this.  I'd really like to know.  I think we only have until the end of the month to level our cards up in order to get the Bitcrystals.  Also, it seems with this latest update that I'm getting way less crystals, which makes it a lot harder to level up!
More details here

RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 02:38:27 PM

I'm wondering about this too.  I'm also wondering if first level cards maxed out counts or if you have to burn/evolve them and max out the top level card.  It would be a lot easier to max out several first level cards, than to combine them and have to max out the top level card.  If that counts, I will do that, but I don't know how it works.

I never saw a clear answer on this.  I'd really like to know.  I think we only have until the end of the month to level our cards up in order to get the Bitcrystals.  Also, it seems with this latest update that I'm getting way less crystals, which makes it a lot harder to level up!
More details here

Cool, thanks a lot

KingSlamma

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:41:55 PM

Awesome,

Thank you for the update.

Back to the suggestions.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions for possible PvP?
Maybe, whoever can beat the round in the fewest amount of turns wins the PvP match, or maybe a way to have an orbs/cards battle?
Perhaps a leader board for each city that shows who beat it in the fewest moves.

Suggestion for viewing enemy stats.
On the web version allow people to mouse hover over the orb/enemy to view how many hit points it takes to kill them and how much health they have.
On the mobile version allow us to view stats by pressing and holding on an orb/enemy to view the stats.

New barrier idea.
There are currently barriers that you can bounce off as well as break.
It would be neat if there was a barrier that you could pass through but would slow you down, like a liquid.

Please add to or add any ideas.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 03:00:59 PM

-snip-

really like the new guides. good job there!

hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 04:57:20 PM

-snip-

really like the new guides. good job there!
thanks!

hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 01:42:53 PM

Awesome,

Thank you for the update.

Back to the suggestions.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions for possible PvP?
Maybe, whoever can beat the round in the fewest amount of turns wins the PvP match, or maybe a way to have an orbs/cards battle?
Perhaps a leader board for each city that shows who beat it in the fewest moves.

Suggestion for viewing enemy stats.
On the web version allow people to mouse hover over the orb/enemy to view how many hit points it takes to kill them and how much health they have.
On the mobile version allow us to view stats by pressing and holding on an orb/enemy to view the stats.

New barrier idea.
There are currently barriers that you can bounce off as well as break.
It would be neat if there was a barrier that you could pass through but would slow you down, like a liquid.

Please add to or add any ideas.

Hi,
thanks for sharing your ideas!
Those are interesting suggestions!
We have started to work on multiplayer,  we'll let you know when we have something interesting to share. Pressing and holding an orb might prove tricky as you'd take the risk to misfire. Or on the opposite, you might let your finger rest on a orb while you ponder your move, and then the stats show up which would be inconvenient.

About the barriers, we have discussed internally something similar to what you say, it will make its way into the game at some point!

In any case we would love to here you guys opinions about KingSlamma's suggestions!

coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:25:15 PM

Found this link about game play and a cards tutorial that may some find useful

http://bitcrystals.com/img/divers/spellsofgenesis_gameplay_and_cards.pdf

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: