Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:18:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675848 times)
Fassa Sissona

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:36:23 AM

Hello EDS, any news about the possibility to quote BCY on any Chinese Market?

IMHO The right market is this:

https://www.yuanbaohui.com/coins

Factoids (FCT) (factom) did a super prince jump when listed there.

Listing BCY on a chinese market is the best and cost effective marketing option you have.

Happy to read you again, Viva!

Nice thing, this one... I agree with you, we DO NOT need to wait the game be released to go to China... 
We have to be there, present, just BEFORE the game is released... this means so much more visibility and marketing for the game... much more noise for new users and adopters.

Your example about Factom is perfect... why can't be listed on that Chinese exchange?

Thanks in advance,
Fassa.
yodark

Activity: 297
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 03:55:35 PM

FEBRUARY 2016 BITCRYSTALS BURN REPORT

I hope you are enjoying the February BitCrystals Burn Report.

The total amount of BCY found in this report is higher than it was for the previous month, which is a bit unexpected,
because we released one card less this month.
People have noticed that the reports from the end of 2015 were showing  significantly more BitCrystals to be burnt.
Some of you were watching it with a raising anxiety. Personally, I’m far from being concerned about this issue.
BitCrystals we receive are, of course, our main source of revenue so our goal is to maximise it to sustain the game
operations. But in the beginning of this year we released less cards than during the fall  2015 and we also did less
flash sales and special offers. The reason for all that is we are putting more energy in two, at this moment more
important things:

- The gameplay itself (the product)
- The asset platform

The gameplay

The Sells of Genesis project has two main pillars: the development and the marketing/sales forces.
The role of our developers is to implement game features and to ensure the release of the final product, while the
role of the marketing and sales forces is to gain the project more visibility, to manage the community and to drive
sales.
Q4 2015 the SoG Beta didn’t exist yet, so our developers were busy building it, while our marketing team was working
on creating hype and selling cards. In the beginning of this year, I’ve decided to allocate more of our marketing
resources on the community management side. Since the first version of the Beta has been released, we are heavily
testing the game and organizing contests to reward players.
Right now, nothing to generate revenue is implemented in the game. There’s no way to purchase cards in app or to
monetise by advertisement. The main reason for this is we are not pushing hard to make money out of the game
immediately. Rather than this, we are focusing on making it great, keeping people involved and, most importantly,
on setting up the basis of a system allowing mainstream users to manage a Bitcoin wallet in a very simple way.

The asset platform

At the moment, EverdreamSoft is putting a considerable amount of effort in creating the asset platform. Our goal is
to provide mainstream users with a tool to purchase and trade cards. We aim to give them possibility of using a digital
wallet, which would be tolerant to password and data loss, while still giving them the full ownership of their private keys.
Once we have the perfect wallet solution, i.e. simple to use, secure and flexible, we are going to implement it directly
in Spells of Genesis and moreover, to open this solution to third parties games or products. And to focus our efforts more
on content sales.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 07:15:26 PM

FEBRUARY 2016 BITCRYSTALS BURN REPORT

I hope you are enjoying the February BitCrystals Burn Report.

The total amount of BCY found in this report is higher than it was for the previous month, which is a bit unexpected,
because we released one card less this month.
People have noticed that the reports from the end of 2015 were showing  significantly more BitCrystals to be burnt.
Some of you were watching it with a raising anxiety. Personally, I’m far from being concerned about this issue.
BitCrystals we receive are, of course, our main source of revenue so our goal is to maximise it to sustain the game
operations. But in the beginning of this year we released less cards than during the fall  2015 and we also did less
flash sales and special offers. The reason for all that is we are putting more energy in two, at this moment more
important things:

- The gameplay itself (the product)
- The asset platform

The gameplay

The Sells of Genesis project has two main pillars: the development and the marketing/sales forces.
The role of our developers is to implement game features and to ensure the release of the final product, while the
role of the marketing and sales forces is to gain the project more visibility, to manage the community and to drive
sales.
Q4 2015 the SoG Beta didn’t exist yet, so our developers were busy building it, while our marketing team was working
on creating hype and selling cards. In the beginning of this year, I’ve decided to allocate more of our marketing
resources on the community management side. Since the first version of the Beta has been released, we are heavily
testing the game and organizing contests to reward players.
Right now, nothing to generate revenue is implemented in the game. There’s no way to purchase cards in app or to
monetise by advertisement. The main reason for this is we are not pushing hard to make money out of the game
immediately. Rather than this, we are focusing on making it great, keeping people involved and, most importantly,
on setting up the basis of a system allowing mainstream users to manage a Bitcoin wallet in a very simple way.

The asset platform

At the moment, EverdreamSoft is putting a considerable amount of effort in creating the asset platform. Our goal is
to provide mainstream users with a tool to purchase and trade cards. We aim to give them possibility of using a digital
wallet, which would be tolerant to password and data loss, while still giving them the full ownership of their private keys.
Once we have the perfect wallet solution, i.e. simple to use, secure and flexible, we are going to implement it directly
in Spells of Genesis and moreover, to open this solution to third parties games or products. And to focus our efforts more
on content sales.

Great to see BCY burn reports ongoing as well as the team commitment to have a fun to play game rather than concentrating merely on profit!
This is why I think Spells of Genesis will do well. In the meantime Season 3 testing is on so clearing waves like there's no tomorrow.

Looking fwd to see an easy way, as you describe, for non-bitcoiners to get involved with SoG and its assets, that will for sure allow more users to join the party.
Keep up the great work EDS Team!
kenw2

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

Feed me btc ^

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:10:16 AM

Hey!
Will we receive 0.79 bitcrystals per wave again like the first beta season? I'm going hard on the game this time!  Grin
Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 05:56:44 AM

Here it is the Bcy Burninig Report:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dyi7yMsqDOxCzk2cf9slODeein2L4GCDVubCY706QR8/edit#gid=2029115033

You can also look at the SoG Social Influence Page:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dyi7yMsqDOxCzk2cf9slODeein2L4GCDVubCY706QR8/edit#gid=1573545942

I must repeat : SoG have a big marketing problem. The easy and cost effective way to increase visibility as for the game and for the cards ecosystem is to quote BCY in Cina.

This is probably the best chinese market for alt coins:
https://www.yuanbaohui.com/coins

And this is the e-mail to ask for information:

ybw@yuanbao.com

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 10:12:53 AM

Does anyone know if the waves that are completed in multiplayer count toward the waves being credited with bitcrystals for the phase 3 testing reward? I checked the leader board after playing a couple multiplayer games and my wave count didn't go up, but maybe it just doesn't update right away.  However, it seems to update right away after I check the leader board after playing a normal level.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:03:13 AM

Does anyone know if the waves that are completed in multiplayer count toward the waves being credited with bitcrystals for the phase 3 testing reward? I checked the leader board after playing a couple multiplayer games and my wave count didn't go up, but maybe it just doesn't update right away.  However, it seems to update right away after I check the leader board after playing a normal level.

Sounds like you answered your own question. I'm sticking to "normal" levels, but will try the multiplayer option as I'm curious Wink
hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 11:34:01 AM

Sounds like you answered your own question. I'm sticking to "normal" levels, but will try the multiplayer option as I'm curious Wink
Yes, only "normal" levels count...

jeffanthony

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:52:40 PM

No word on why Everdreamsoft still hasn't sent Bitcrystals for phase 2 testing? The announcement stating it "was sent" was 3 days ago. How do you define "sent?" If you don't attach enough Bitcoin transaction fees they are in no sense of the word "sent."
hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 03:37:24 PM

No word on why Everdreamsoft still hasn't sent Bitcrystals for phase 2 testing? The announcement stating it "was sent" was 3 days ago. How do you define "sent?" If you don't attach enough Bitcoin transaction fees they are in no sense of the word "sent."
The rewards were sent, together with the required BTC fee, to an automated distributor address, which should dispatch the right amount to each address. The BCY are no longer in our hands, therefore we can't do anything (e.g. re-sent or anything else). Blockchain transactions encountered several issues these days, and it is the reason why the reception is delayed. There's no other solution than patience.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:48:39 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2016, 04:30:59 PM by Febo

lol i go only 70 Crystals i had at time i register. So that mean i was bad tester. lets hope will do it better this round Tongue

Game looks much better now when i try it as was last time. faster what is important and seems a bit easier or i picked better cards this time Smiley

OK i got 2 questions about game.

1. About evolving the cards. When you level them up with Crystals what happen to them, they become, stronger, faster, healthier, ...?

2. About Spells. How you trigger their Spell? I know in old version i knew how to do it. Now i am not sire. During battle when is turn for this card we click on it and then only press OK?  So once we click on it, we cant change our mind and not trigger spell?  Or, ....?
hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 04:43:20 PM

lol i go only 70 Crystals i had at time i register. So that mean i was bad tester. lets hope will do it better this round Tongue

Game looks much better now when i try it as was last time. faster what is important and seems a bit easier or i picked better cards this time Smiley

OK i got 2 questions about game.

1. About evolving the cards. When you level them up with Crystals what happen to them, they become, stronger, faster, healthier, ...?

2. About Spells. How you trigger their Spell? I know in old version i knew how to do it. Now i am not sire. During battle when is turn for this card we click on it and then only press OK?  So once we click on it, we cant change our mind and not trigger spell?  Or, ....?
1. Right now, Health & Attack alternatively increase when leveling up. But it'll probably change a bit.

2. There are different type of Spells. Some are permanent, and others are triggered when it's the character's turn to shoot. In any case they are not triggered by the player any longer, we found that it was not fitting well in the game.

The Cryptophilanthropist

Activity: 231
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:52:37 PM

Nice Work SoG team!
Any chance of getting credit from round 2 if counterparty address was not linked until 3/2/16?

I can prove ownership. Have tested since round 1, but was hesitant to link address until I just saw the Chrome extension (very cool btw)
Anyhow if Dev team could pm me I would provide account details, thanks Smiley

Coins are harder to come by now so it would mean a lot to those of us who tested and sent bug reports.
Hi Cryptophilanthropist,

thanks for your message!

Unfortunately, as stated in the Season 2 rules announcement, only the accounts created before Feb 24 were eligible for this season.
Nevertheless, if your address is linked now, you can take part in the Season 3, which starts later today (at the moment when your in-game currencies and offchain cards are reset).

Thanks for your understanding.

Thank you very much for the reply Smiley I understand and I am all set up for round 3, go team go!!

L8nit3-Miners Multi-Pool BTC PRT-LOG-XGTC BTC #GetMining
GdonateqfnmiJKv7mfnUcyvZHaiqxcTQS1 - XGTC DEV FUND
1G2PTf59cYsWKoZjj3i3Cv1Bb8NuNaeho2 - BTC POOL DEV
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 08:01:00 PM

Not sure if https://sogassets.com/ is made by EverdreamSoft, but elements are mixed. There Satoshi card have element of Light, but in game is element of Dark and adds speed of random Dark card. And i have none other Dark element card, since all that are on that page set as dark are actually Light. Probably also Satoshi Light that i will get any minute now.

Probably SAYOSIATAX and CARDAUGUR are Dark element card?  But they seems low stats.  

I guess best would be to get another Satoshi card so one give eachother Speed bonus. lol   But i guess that would be an expensive campaign.  

Lets hope there will come some good stats new Dark element card in the future. Smiley
coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 03:32:59 AM

Not sure if https://sogassets.com/ is made by EverdreamSoft, but elements are mixed. There Satoshi card have element of Light, but in game is element of Dark and adds speed of random Dark card. And i have none other Dark element card, since all that are on that page set as dark are actually Light. Probably also Satoshi Light that i will get any minute now.

Probably SAYOSIATAX and CARDAUGUR are Dark element card?  But they seems low stats.  

I guess best would be to get another Satoshi card so one give eachother Speed bonus. lol   But i guess that would be an expensive campaign.  

Lets hope there will come some good stats new Dark element card in the future. Smiley

As far as I know sogassets is made by a community member not EDS.
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 04:14:18 AM

Love the two new levels and the multiplayer! Makes for even more fun, and the leaderboard link is great for staying motivated to beat the other players Smiley any thoughts as to how long before for we see those sweet BCY? I know there are issues currently, but is there an ETA on a resolution?
coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:22:20 AM

Love the two new levels and the multiplayer! Makes for even more fun, and the leaderboard link is great for staying motivated to beat the other players Smiley any thoughts as to how long before for we see those sweet BCY? I know there are issues currently, but is there an ETA on a resolution?

It's difficult to estimate when BCY for Season 2 Testing will reach your wallet, in my opinion, it all comes down to the issue with Bitcoin blocks being full and transactions not getting confirmed.
I'm also waiting for mine and will wait patiently, not the team's fault.

However hnin has already answered the question here:

The rewards were sent, together with the required BTC fee, to an automated distributor address, which should dispatch the right amount to each address. The BCY are no longer in our hands, therefore we can't do anything (e.g. re-sent or anything else). Blockchain transactions encountered several issues these days, and it is the reason why the reception is delayed. There's no other solution than patience.
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:45:01 PM

all counterparty assets blocked to get in or out from bittrex and a message saying waiting for the DEV of counterparty to resolve so seem there is a problem and waiting for things to be repaired would be optimal.

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
mamamae
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:47:09 PM

on that note the BCY 2° season reward are flowing , mine arrived thanks SOG Team
https://blockscan.com/address/1ArRskEXFVYc4Q3UHHAcfq2pRJayuGjfxp

(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
mamamae
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 12:19:42 AM

waves are the levels that are making worth this 3° testing ,
before in the 2° season was the card you had to fuse togheter
not just play but build a deck playing to make gold to have card and gems to evolve them

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: