Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:03:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675777 times)
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 12:42:07 AM

GOT MY BCY Smiley  my small stash is growing Wink thanks devs! Im grinding away whenever I can, but damn there are some serious gamers on the leaderboard!!
ebx

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 03:19:03 AM

Not sure if https://sogassets.com/ is made by EverdreamSoft, but elements are mixed. There Satoshi card have element of Light, but in game is element of Dark and adds speed of random Dark card. And i have none other Dark element card, since all that are on that page set as dark are actually Light. Probably also Satoshi Light that i will get any minute now.

Probably SAYOSIATAX and CARDAUGUR are Dark element card?  But they seems low stats.  

I guess best would be to get another Satoshi card so one give eachother Speed bonus. lol   But i guess that would be an expensive campaign.  

Lets hope there will come some good stats new Dark element card in the future. Smiley

Hey, many thanks for pointing out that error on sogassets.com - you were indeed correct, I had the light and dark element id's backwards. I just fixed it up.
Fassa Sissona

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:09:51 PM

Hello EDS, any news about the possibility to quote BCY on any Chinese Market?

IMHO The right market is this:

https://www.yuanbaohui.com/coins

Factoids (FCT) (factom) did a super prince jump when listed there.

Listing BCY on a chinese market is the best and cost effective marketing option you have.

Happy to read you again, Viva!

Nice thing, this one... I agree with you, we DO NOT need to wait the game be released to go to China... 
We have to be there, present, just BEFORE the game is released... this means so much more visibility and marketing for the game... much more noise for new users and adopters.

Your example about Factom is perfect... why can't be listed on that Chinese exchange?

Thanks in advance,
Fassa.

Everything listed in China is skyrocketing...

Visibility and a good flow of money should help the project, I think... I mean, we are the ONLY project to deliver a finished product soon, and a good product, too.

I think that opening to China could only help... what I miss?
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 02:28:34 PM

Received the beta 2 bonus. Thanks guys!

Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 05:52:14 PM

Visibility and a good flow of money should help the project, I think... I mean, we are the ONLY project to deliver a finished product soon, and a good product, too.

Yes that's one point: liquidity

But there is another good point: Marketing.

BCY, as a new coin listed on a Chinese market will generate huge interest in Spell of Genesis, boosting card trading in the most active crypto nation of the world.

So I pray EDS to consider the BCY listing in a Chinese Market BEFORE the final release of the game.

The Hype Effect related on the game launching in the App Store and Google Play imho must be a Chinese event not only an English and Japanese speaking event.

So please do list bcy in a chinese market.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 08:11:26 PM

Poloniex recently become huge exchange. Everyone who is in crypto had to notice it, no matter where they live.
Right now there is 45 BTC ask for BitCrystals. I was not so observing lately but i think was never this much.

Ofcourse more exchanges is better, but things are not taht bad if you are being traded on D exchange!
Viva!

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 08:28:11 PM

Poloniex recently become huge exchange. Everyone who is in crypto had to notice it, no matter where they live.
Right now there is 45 BTC ask for BitCrystals. I was not so observing lately but i think was never this much.

Ofcourse more exchanges is better, but things are not taht bad if you are being traded on D exchange!

That's not true, language is a big barrier. Hundreds of Millions of Chinese People do not use poloniex because of language and alphabet.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████

APPLY FOR CROWDSALE

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 11:05:36 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2016, 11:24:43 PM by coin@coin

Yes that's one point: liquidity

But there is another good point: Marketing.

BCY, as a new coin listed on a Chinese market will generate huge interest in Spell of Genesis, boosting card trading in the most active crypto nation of the world.

So I pray EDS to consider the BCY listing in a Chinese Market BEFORE the final release of the game.

The Hype Effect related on the game launching in the App Store and Google Play imho must be a Chinese event not only an English and Japanese speaking event.

So please do list bcy in a chinese market.

That's not true, language is a big barrier. Hundreds of Millions of Chinese People do not use poloniex because of language and alphabet.

It's not that easy to get on a Chinese exchange IMHO, also the exchange needs to support Counterparty assets and I don't think there is any at the moment, correct me if I'm wrong.
So the potential exchange will have to integrate Counterparty first, then maybe BCY... A bit of work before we even start.
Best way to help would be if anyone knows a Chinese exchange that already supports XCP assets then, as a community, we can submit requests to support BCY.
I'm well up for it! Smiley

The other thing is the game needs to be promoted in China with articles about it, also it will have to be translated to Chinese to make it easy for users to actually play it.
So "Marketing" in China is only part of the problem, the cost of doing that when the game has not even been officially released, needs to be evaluated by the team.

I'm sure the team has thought about which are the best markets to support initially with the available financial resources they have.
I'm aware they are well known in the Japanese market since Moonga and it continues to be popular with many articles about SoG on Crypto Currency Magazine together with card partnerships.

The Chinese, again in my opinion, look into projects carefully and before they actually buy certain coins they need to see value.
As a game there is plenty of value in SoG with its original use of blockchain tech, but will that be sufficient to attract Chinese speculators or game fans?
And how many of these Chinese cryptocurrency speculators are actually gamers? Market research is a must here.

EDS is already doing a great marketing job in current markets, I have seen dozens of articles about SoG since I started following the project back in early 2015.
I have no complaints about marketing and personally I believe the team should concentrate on making the game fun to play and incentivize new users (non-bitcoiners) to give it a go.
With a larger user base there will be more BCY trading/speculation, doesn't matter where the users are.

China could help but I don't think it's fundamental to the success of the game, nor increased usage of BCY. Poloniex is the best exchange out there with top volumes for many coins.
Would be nice to hear what the team thoughts are on getting in the Chinese market, I've seen this being asked several times on this thread.
Maybe they are working on this already? Smiley
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 12:30:50 AM

During this season, you have to clear as many waves as you can (as for the
first season), and there'll be a special bonus for those who end up in the top ten
at end the end of the season.

Will be special bonus only for those in top10 of Waves cleared or also Total cards owned and Fusion score ?
KingSlamma

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 01:19:54 AM

first season), and there'll be a special bonus for those who end up in the top ten

Will be special bonus only for those in top10 of Waves cleared or also Total cards owned and Fusion score ?

I believe everyone will get BCY for waves cleared, top 10 will get a bonus, not sure what it is.
So far there is no extra payout for total cards and fusions.
hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 08:46:00 AM

Only the number of waves cleared counts for this season rewards.

Viva!

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 10:22:38 AM

It's not that easy to get on a Chinese exchange IMHO, also the exchange needs to support Counterparty assets and I don't think there is any at the moment, correct me if I'm wrong.
So the potential exchange will have to integrate Counterparty first, then maybe BCY... A bit of work before we even start.
Best way to help would be if anyone knows a Chinese exchange that already supports XCP assets then, as a community, we can submit requests to support BCY.
I'm well up for it! Smiley...

The other thing is the game needs to be promoted in China with articles about it, also it will have to be translated to Chinese to make it easy for users to actually play it.
So "Marketing" in China is only part of the problem, the cost of doing that when the game has not even been officially released, needs to be evaluated by the team.

https://bter.com/
https://bter.com/trade/xcp_btc

Chinese Market with XCP/BTC couple

Counterparty it isn't an issue.

I agree, some PR in Chinese language is needed and probably a Chinese translated website. But I still think that bcy listing alone is the best and cost effective marketing action EDS can do.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

APPLY FOR CROWDSALE

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 12:17:43 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2016, 01:34:47 PM by hnin

SARUTOBICARD

GET YOUR FLYING MONKEY

SARUTOBICARD is our new SoG card, created exclusively for our partner MandelDuck, a Japanese
game studio, producing SaruTobi, which means "MonkeyFly" in Japanese.

The "flying monkey" card is an unlocked Counterparty asset, purchasable with both BitCrystals and
SaruTobi tokens. You can get your flying monkey for 60 BCY, or 15 SaruTobi, starting from Tuesday,
March 8th, 3pm
CET.

coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 12:35:32 PM

I think the SARUTOBICARD is a nice move from the team marketing with a Japanese Game Studio!
Hope to see more of these partnerships coming up in the future, should do great to promote SoG.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:03:45 PM

I think getting this game AND coin exposure in the Chinese/Korea market would be massive (if it's not there already), in addition to the usual N/A and EU markets.  Hopefully your work comes to fruition and this coin pops in demand and value...I could see it flying in the coming months.
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 05:47:15 PM

So, for all those currently fighting for spot #1 on waves cleared.... I have an amusing and sad piece of information for you.
One of the top 5, who keeps fighting and knocking you guys down a rank or 2, happens to be my 53 year old mother-in-law lol Smiley a grandmother of 2. I showed her the game and now shes destroying most people playing (including myself lmao). She actually got DOUBLE the BCY reward I did last round!
bobcaticus

Activity: 553

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 06:47:01 PM

So, for all those currently fighting for spot #1 on waves cleared.... I have an amusing and sad piece of information for you.
One of the top 5, who keeps fighting and knocking you guys down a rank or 2, happens to be my 53 year old mother-in-law lol Smiley a grandmother of 2. I showed her the game and now shes destroying most people playing (including myself lmao). She actually got DOUBLE the BCY reward I did last round!

that is a great story.  grandma rocks!
coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:21:46 AM

Oh boy, that is tough competition! So funny! Hope she gets the first spot!  Smiley
Haunebu81

Activity: 525

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 04:40:39 PM

Price action has been quite satisfying lately. Up 20% today. Anyone know why it's going up so much?
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 05:12:22 PM

Well for me its accumulation, the release is getting closer and closer and time to buy Bitcrystals and cards while there still relatively cheap!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: