Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:30:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: No Poll Currently
a
b

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs.  (Read 275850 times)
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 09:49:25 PM

A new roadmap will be compiled after we get the Linux and Windows wallets released.

hopefully something comes soon cause not only has the price taken a beating but a good chunk of the community looks like its gone.. Volume is $12 today

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TeamBean (OP)

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 11:56:51 PM

The windows wallet has been successfully built (phew), now setting up the windows development environment from scratch to build the release wallet binaries. Updating the Linux development environment with the latest dependencies and then rebuild the linux release wallet binaries. Once done then we will publish and the Mac wallet build is still being worked on and will be the next roadmap milestone.

the roadmap should be updated since it is no longer meeting target goals

It will be, after release of BitBean-qt v1.1.0.0RC Windows & Linux vaults (32 & 64 bit).

Regards,

Shawn Kent
Lead Developer,
Bean Core, Team Bean, BitBean
www.bitbean.org

"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash"  www.beancash.org
Join Team Bean on our own hosted Live Chat & Collaboration Platform:  https://live.beancash.org
inyereye

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 12:13:35 AM

A new roadmap will be compiled after we get the Linux and Windows wallets released.

hopefully something comes soon cause not only has the price taken a beating but a good chunk of the community looks like its gone.. Volume is $12 today

Hard to keep caring when Shawn Kent has lied to and misled his "community" for months.  Gazzatron has a tough job cleaning up the crap spewed by the high and mighty Bitbeaner.

As for the wallet update,  thanks but you've said it will be ready soon 3 times at least in the last couple months.  Your words mean nothing,  action or it didn't happen.

Sad to see that Shawn Kent managed to turn a caring and interested community against him while Bean Core sat on their thumbs.

New investors make sure you read back before jumping in on this wallet update which really adds nothing overall but an opportunity to pump,  you might just turn into another round of bagholders.
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:34:33 AM

Hard to keep caring when Shawn Kent has lied to and misled his "community" for months.  Gazzatron has a tough job cleaning up the crap spewed by the high and mighty Bitbeaner.

As for the wallet update,  thanks but you've said it will be ready soon 3 times at least in the last couple months.  Your words mean nothing,  action or it didn't happen.

Sad to see that Shawn Kent managed to turn a caring and interested community against him while Bean Core sat on their thumbs.

New investors make sure you read back before jumping in on this wallet update which really adds nothing overall but an opportunity to pump,  you might just turn into another round of bagholders.

Let's give them a little more time, and be of good hope  Grin

inyereye

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:48:06 PM

Let's give them a little more time, and be of good hope  Grin

Lol, you say that like any of the current bagholders have a choice. I had that "good hope" attitude 3 months ago after being lied to and misled by Shawn Kent for 3 months. 3 months later still with more of the same, not so much, I think 3 months definitely qualifies as a "little more time".

It will take months of concrete actions and deadlines that aren't missed, as well as a significant amount of maturity growth from Mr. Kent before hope replaces scepticism and distrust.

I'm not a huge bagholder, but I do hold enough to care. Informing new investors of the history of deceit and lies is actually against my financial benefit, but I refuse to let them slink their way out of the really lousy way they have treated people who believed in them and land new investors who they will potentially treat the same way.

A thorough apology would be a good start, but we don't even get that. If he admitted to his mistakes and to intentionally misleading people it would put us in a position to move forward. Simply pushing out a new wallet without addressing the last 6-8 months is an insult to those of us who have half a brain.

Crypto Latino

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 02:15:04 AM

You can see some 1 is working on the wallet = Bean Core:1.1.0. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bitb/#!network
Maybe they are lazy maybe they are late but you have to give it 2 them after all these months they are still trying unlike like nokat who ran away! I would also like to see some initiative so far all their is a "Shawn Kent" = Ghost!
TeamBean (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 12:35:13 PM

Big Day...eating a hearty breakfast.

Love them black beans!

Join Team Bean on our own hosted Live Chat & Collaboration Platform:  https://live.beancash.org
inyereye

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 04:17:47 PM

Love them black beans!

This isn't fixing the problems or addressing the issues. This is typical, I might even start calling this move a "Shawn Kent". It is insulting to the members of your "community" even.

Ignore the legitimate complaints and history of false information distributed intentionally and instead post some silly irrelevant gunk to distract.

I've lied to you for months about the next release and the roadmap and what to expect, but here's my breakfast with some beans in it! If bitbean was somehow tied into the actual Bean industry, this might be relevant,  since your purchase of a can of beans may influence the "share price" instead it's a classic "Shawn Kent". Beans are irrelevant to Bitbean just as Bitbeans are still irrelevant to any meaningful place to spend altcoin.

Don't get "Shawn Kented" folks, demand concrete information and actions to back it up before you invest here. Smoke and mirrors will fool some, but the rest of us will hold you to task man.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 04:58:58 PM

"the actual Bean industry"
you say Wink

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
inyereye

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 05:17:44 PM

you say Wink

Hey, I'd rather other forms of making bitbeans useful and promoting organic (yes, I know, lol) growth, but tying it into a bean farming company as a form of shareholding wouldn't be a bad idea. Anything to give the bitbean altcoin a purpose aside from letting its community down would be a big plus!

So far I've seen pictures of shelves full of cans of beans and a picture of beans in a breakfast meal in response to legitimate complaints about the way the "dev" goes about his business.

The sad part is I don't think he's really trying to scam anyone and believe him when he said he had family issues to deal with. I just think he has horrible business sense, instincts, communication skills and no real idea of how to build and maintain a strong and supportive community to help grow an altcoin.

If you're going to keep us in the dark and feed us poop, you should strongly consider changing the name to ShroomCoin, at least then the coin name is tied to actual propertiies.

bubbaj

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:59:26 PM

I've said it once and I will say it again it is a shame that the so called developer of this coin doesn't have a clue. I think the Bit Bean community could of grown very well. But unfortunately due to the devs incompetence this coin will more than likely die.
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 10:35:50 PM

Up for de-listing on bittrex again

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 12:16:48 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2015, 01:30:09 AM by BitcoinNational

you say Wink

Hey, I'd rather other forms of making bitbeans useful and promoting organic (yes, I know, lol) growth, but tying it into a bean farming company as a form of shareholding wouldn't be a bad idea. Anything to give the bitbean altcoin a purpose aside from letting its community down would be a big plus!

So far I've seen pictures of shelves full of cans of beans and a picture of beans in a breakfast meal in response to legitimate complaints about the way the "dev" goes about his business.

The sad part is I don't think he's really trying to scam anyone and believe him when he said he had family issues to deal with. I just think he has horrible business sense, instincts, communication skills and no real idea of how to build and maintain a strong and supportive community to help grow an altcoin.

If you're going to keep us in the dark and feed us poop, you should strongly consider changing the name to ShroomCoin, at least then the coin name is tied to actual propertiies.

that can be done but will need time ... and until the dev is seen as devoted and committed to the project, or else new tech support steps in ... then outside commitments can not be done ... also the website properties need to be held by vetted community members.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Allforone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 01:26:20 AM

Love them black beans!

Is this all just a game for you?

Brob12321

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 04:27:52 AM

Hey guys look under his plate... Looks like theres some manuals or something about satoshi and nodes.  This guys a complete amateur reading about what a node is lmao  No wonder he can't make a wallet update.
inyereye

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 01:03:54 PM

Hey guys look under his plate... Looks like theres some manuals or something about satoshi and nodes.  This guys a complete amateur reading about what a node is lmao  No wonder he can't make a wallet update.

He's also reading about GNU compilation. This isn't new news though, Shawn Kent hasn't hidden the fact that he's not really a "dev" and outsources some of the work. That also wouldn't be a problem if he was at least managing the coin and communication properly. 

I'm frankly quite surprised that BeanCore hasn't seen the light and replaced him. Then again, thanks to Gazzatron's recent post, we can see the largest holder gets the most say and I'll bet he's held onto a fair amount of bitbeans to secure his spot.

I agree BitcoinNational, with the right management that kind of tie in might be completely possible, but I also agree the dev likely needs to change before any serious real world business would get involved. Remember, this is the same dev who told people five months ago in his open #bitbean IRC channel that he was keeping the value of the bean down on purpose delaying the Android wallet so that other insiders could buy more beans before their price went up. We know that "witholding the Android wallet" was a lie, as it is clear now it was never even close to ready.

Bean Core once had a decent community to leverage if they took bitbeaner off his throne, but these days its looking kind of sparse.

macdadon341

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:52:49 PM

Would really love to hear some updates.  Trying to hang on to this coin but the future is looking bleak. 
TeamBean (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 04:31:28 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2015, 04:55:36 PM by TeamBean

Bean Core is pleased to announce the release of BitBean-qt v1.1.0.0RC (Release Candidate)

The wallet is available for immediate download for Windows 32-bit and Windows 64-bit architectures.
Linux and Mac OS X binaries will follow. This is the first update since BitBean was launched February 13th. this year!

http://www.bitbean.org/downloads.html

Improvements and Changes for v1.1.0.0RC:

• removal of zerocoin from code base
  • removal of IRC from code base
  • DNS seeds added and DNS seeding enabled by default (no more bitbean.conf or addnodes needed to sync)
  • New BitBean DNS server node: stalk1.bitbean.org*
  • New BitBean DNS server node: stalk2.bitbean.org*
  • New BitBean DNS server node: stalk3.bitbean.org*
  • updated hard nodes (backup to DNS seeding)--previous wallet had no hardnodes--at least not BitBean ones {sigh}
  • New GUI Theme (no more ugly boring basic grey)
  • Completely new images and icons
  • Newly developed animated syncing icon
  • fixes to dialog windows and missing icons
  • New Gradient Tabs
  • New Context Menu
  • Support for Unity Global Menu
  • compile time errors and warning fixes
  • customization of source and preparation for inclusion of Bitcoin as a side chain
  • New network statistics overview
  • Updated checkpoint
  • New 5 BitB 'recommended' transaction fee
  • New monetary unit: SPROUT = 1,000 BitB
  • New monetary unit: NOKAT = .00000001 BitB
  • New contact & support info added
  • Improved network connectivity
  • Updated fonts
  • QR Code Support added with fixes
  • Numerous other "under-the-hood" changes and improvements

Source Code is available:  https://github.com/TeamBitBean/bitbean-core

*Servers are operated and maintained by Bean Core (www.bitbean.org).

MemberCount+1

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 04:54:58 PM

"Fresh"-Start works and sync-process is stable and fast.
"Wallet"-Start works too. Good work, thx! Smiley

(64Bit Version)
CryptoWiz420

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 05:58:13 PM

Bean Core is pleased to announce the release of BitBean-qt v1.1.0.0RC (Release Candidate)

The wallet is available for immediate download for Windows 32-bit and Windows 64-bit architectures.
Linux and Mac OS X binaries will follow. This is the first update since BitBean was launched February 13th. this year!

http://www.bitbean.org/downloads.html

Improvements and Changes for v1.1.0.0RC:

• removal of zerocoin from code base
  • removal of IRC from code base
  • DNS seeds added and DNS seeding enabled by default (no more bitbean.conf or addnodes needed to sync)
  • New BitBean DNS server node: stalk1.bitbean.org*
  • New BitBean DNS server node: stalk2.bitbean.org*
  • New BitBean DNS server node: stalk3.bitbean.org*
  • updated hard nodes (backup to DNS seeding)--previous wallet had no hardnodes--at least not BitBean ones {sigh}
  • New GUI Theme (no more ugly boring basic grey)
  • Completely new images and icons
  • Newly developed animated syncing icon
  • fixes to dialog windows and missing icons
  • New Gradient Tabs
  • New Context Menu
  • Support for Unity Global Menu
  • compile time errors and warning fixes
  • customization of source and preparation for inclusion of Bitcoin as a side chain
  • New network statistics overview
  • Updated checkpoint
  • New 5 BitB 'recommended' transaction fee
  • New monetary unit: SPROUT = 1,000 BitB
  • New monetary unit: NOKAT = .00000001 BitB
  • New contact & support info added
  • Improved network connectivity
  • Updated fonts
  • QR Code Support added with fixes
  • Numerous other "under-the-hood" changes and improvements

Source Code is available:  https://github.com/TeamBitBean/bitbean-core

*Servers are operated and maintained by Bean Core (www.bitbean.org).

Nice Sprouts logos... trying to suck off the success of another coin.. classy

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: