Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:41:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dead?  (Read 110806 times)
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:35:14 AM

maybe end of 2015 bitcoin dead Sad

What? End of 2015? It is already 2017 but it is alive and pumping. You might got your predictions wrong brother. Bitcoin will not be dead if a lot of people are still using it, always remember the law. Think in the other side of perspectives not just yours.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roll on

Activity: 175
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:43:10 AM

I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?
I disagree with that. I think what we are experiencing right now is just part of Bitcoin's Volatility. Some says that were in the midst of crisis, but it happened lots of times way back 2013? I'm not sure about the year. What I am trying to say is that, it will be back into normal soon. The value dipped and it is now starting to pump again. It is bacause of the stability that depends on the market's demand, that'll explain what is happening right now. Maybe what will happen in August 1 will further determine the future of Bitcoin and other cryptos. There are still investors which means that it will remain still.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 06:55:01 AM

Check the date when this thread was created. It was created more than 2 years ago. After that, the exchange rates went up by almost 1,000%, and Bitcoin was able to gain millions of users. I have to say that Bitcoin is getting stronger by the day. It has proven the detractors wrong.
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:02:00 AM

Check the date when this thread was created. It was created more than 2 years ago. After that, the exchange rates went up by almost 1,000%, and Bitcoin was able to gain millions of users. I have to say that Bitcoin is getting stronger by the day. It has proven the detractors wrong.

Agree . I think the price of bitcoin on that year is very low and sort of the pricr is stable and there are ton of dumps and the people thinks that it is dead but now watch the price of bitcoin then it is double or triple of the price on that time . Bitcoins is getting stronger and stronger over the past years

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
rahmat92

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:25:18 AM

I think not, because Bitcoin's price and value is designed to grow over time and Wall Street / The Giant Company still has not plunged into the world of Bitcoin and what's happening now is The paper currency is getting out of use and will be replaced with digital payments so, maybe the bitcoin will die?
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:30:41 AM

As far as there is Internet and electricity bitcoin can not died like that. It value may reduce and traders may dump it for another crytocurrency but it will regain it value again. Bitcoin has proved itself to be a strong force that will determine the outflow and inflow of money in future and because of this also it cannot died now.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:23:50 AM

Bitcoin will never die.
Actually its going to reborn after 1 Agust. For future of bitcoin we need decentralized exchanges.
I mean if an exchange will not hold your bitcoin to trade then its safe to trade. this will be the biggest milestone of bitcoin ecosystem.
for around 24 hours Btc-e is down and this makes market sensitive.
Hipster999

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:35:57 AM

I believe that bitcoin will never die. It's too early to think about this because it is only developing and will grow. All bad rumors are likely to be tricks of competitors.

jonosutio

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:34:22 AM

Bitcoin will not die if there are still people who buy it and many still look for bitcoin as life
Pubg_man205

Activity: 114

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:16:23 AM

Bitcoin is still too early to die, because some countries have just started accepting him and many people have not even heard of him. And I think that he will never die Smiley

VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:10:42 PM

Bitcoin is still too early to die, because some countries have just started accepting him and many people have not even heard of him. And I think that he will never die Smiley

Whenever he dies he will definitely die, but not now. I do not understand why every price reduction causes some people to panic and talk about the death of bitcoin.
These are the usual fluctuations in prices to which it is high time to get used to. Bitcoin is alive and will develop in the next few years

TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:33:01 PM

I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

I think bitcoin will never die. You can't say that the bitcoin is dead. Many people know that bitcoin will stay in this world forever. I hope you also realize that bitcoin is not dead. Those problems are only part of challenges and obstacles that the bitcoin faced.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
sandrun

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:31:45 PM

What do you think i disagree. Bitcoin will never be forgotten. Maybe for you bitcoin is just a useless coin. But for us, bitcoin is very useful. I think more and more bitcoin users in the world. And bitcoin prices are getting more expensive. As well as bitcoin as a good digital currency for long-term investments. So I think bitcoin will not be forgotten. Bitcoin will always be there my heart

Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:47:17 PM

short answer no, just a little crisis due to the price being low/many lost huge amount of money because they bought at the peak, taxes being a problem, and other small stuff

just a despair phase that is very long apparently

Yes it is a big no, the bitcoin will not just simply vanished, it jas billions of users all around the world. Maybe the value of it lately was a little bit lower than usual and it kinda falls, it is just because of the segwit happening. But now that it was successful, look at the value of bitcoins now. It came tremendously high. Lucky for us we didn't panick selling.
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:10:35 PM

I think it is.

I think bitcoin will never die. You can't say that the bitcoin is dead. Many people know that bitcoin will stay in this world forever. I hope you also realize that bitcoin is not dead. Those problems are only part of challenges and obstacles that the bitcoin faced.
yes that is right bitcoin is not going to die but becoming more popular and stronger people are now putting more confident on bitcoin and they are therefore investing more money, in fact if we compare bitcoin to other crypto currencies we can see that bitcoin is becoming more and more popular because the users of bitcoin are increasing from time to time.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:41:34 PM

I think it is.

yes that is right that bitcoin cannot die but it will remain as for ever. i am sure that bitcoin will continue giving us profit and hope that even the poor people will even enable to earn money and fulfill their needs.
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:50:48 AM

No Bitcoin is not dead. We used to live down the street from a gym that trained boxers. They would go through two or three weeks of training, before they would Spar against another Boxer. That meant it might be 30 days from the moment of boxer started training before they were actually hit by another person. This was a critical moment in the training and career will boxer. There was actually a term for it, it was called the first hit. You never really knew no matter how much town of person had, what they were made out of until you saw if they could take a hit. That's the spot where Bitcoin is at right now. Bitcoin up to this point has met very little adversity.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:52:26 AM

No Bitcoin is not dead. We used to live down the street from a gym that trained boxers. They would go through two or three weeks of training, before they would Spar against another Boxer. That meant it might be 30 days from the moment of boxer started training before they were actually hit by another person. This was a critical moment in the training and career will boxer. There was actually a term for it, it was called the first hit. You never really knew no matter how much town of person had, what they were made out of until you saw if they could take a hit. That's the spot where Bitcoin is at right now. Bitcoin up to this point has met very little adversity.

It may have not have been the most popular thing all the time but at even the worst moments all it was doing with slightly backpedaling or plateauing. This is really been the first time that the Bitcoin Community itself has actually looked at it and had a little bit of Doubt. Bitcoin, has shown a lot of talent and now it's going to show what happens when it takes its first hit. Bitcoin is not dead, it's just meeting with its first big dose of adversity and it seems to be making it through just fine.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:26:02 AM

I think it is.

No, it's not. Not this time that it is becoming more popular. Not this time that there are already countries that made it legal. And not this time where it already increased lots of times compared to its value before. What we are experiencing are only part of the ,maybe, mods, to improve this community. It,, is just that inflactuations are inevitable because Bitcoin depends on the Market's demand.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:17:46 AM

I think it is.

yes that is right that bitcoin cannot die but it will remain as for ever. i am sure that bitcoin will continue giving us profit and hope that even the poor people will even enable to earn money and fulfill their needs.
Bitcoin not dead, but if after August 1st have some news about BTC-e exchange can't re-open. I sure 100% we will see the happens repeat in 2013-2014, Mt.Gox version 2.0 by BTC-e Smiley. So, maybe need 2-3 years as in past time for Bitcoin can recovery and increasing. This is schedule is already available.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████