Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:55:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dead?  (Read 110806 times)
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:57:13 PM

yes I am disagree. the bitcoin has been reached to every country and go forward successfully. there is no chance to finish or to failure of the bitcoin. it is better until than gold.
There is a chance for a bitcoin failure, but it is only in my situation after 2040 when all his stock is mine up and you can think of what's next to itself.
At this stage, the only thing that would make bitcoin a failure is if every country stand against it and declare it illegal which obviously would cause serious dump and the loose value hugely. However, we should understand that the community is what makes bitcoin what it is and cannot be controlled by any government. Also, most of them are already accepting that fact and already regulating it, so tell me your reason why you think it would be a failure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Peppystatik

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:03:36 PM

This thread started on 2015 maybe at that time Bitcoin a bit stuck then now we can see Bitcoin flying to the moon.
Now bitcoin $10,000/BTC. We still hoping next year will flying again till $20,000/BTC.

I think that bitcoin will survive for a long time as well because a lot of people invest in bitcoin and i think that it will grow a lot more.
the value might reach 20k in the future but i think it will take a long time for that to happen.
Viakor

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:25:53 AM

If something is dead why is it worth a lot ? So this means that its not dead bitcoin is still popular and is the most used coins now in the world. Its even the most expensive coins.

This proves that bitcoin is still worth anything I believe that bitcoin can save the world.
Eroanwan

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:59:19 AM

yes I am disagree. the bitcoin has been reached to every country and go forward successfully. there is no chance to finish or to failure of the bitcoin. it is better until than gold.
There is a chance for a bitcoin failure, but it is only in my situation after 2040 when all his stock is mine up and you can think of what's next to itself.
At this stage, the only thing that would make bitcoin a failure is if every country stand against it and declare it illegal which obviously would cause serious dump and the loose value hugely. However, we should understand that the community is what makes bitcoin what it is and cannot be controlled by any government. Also, most of them are already accepting that fact and already regulating it, so tell me your reason why you think it would be a failure.

This would affect the price of bitcoin so it will go to zero i think. If every country bans it bitcoin will have no chance even satoshi cannot save it then because bitcoin is not that strong.

It is also unstable so it will have a hard time fighting it.
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:12:48 PM

No,  bitcoin isn't dead.
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:30:55 PM

In my opinion,maybe Bitcoin will die because Bitcoin is life,Bitcoin gives us everything we want and even our dreams can also get with bitcoin.
With Bitcoin you will achieve what you did not accomplish before,But I do not think bitcoin will die in time which is fast because bitcoin is now very popular,and I hope the bitcoin will not die because bitcoin is a very promising source of income for now and in the future.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:44:14 PM

Some guys call Bitcoin is a "virtual" money, which means it is valueless at all. But for real, what does Bitcoin do to the hi-technology economics is amazing. Crypto currency made things becoming better and Bitcoin was represented for it. So Bitcoin is dead? NO.
If they say bitcoin has no value, then definitely paper money has no value. Bitcoin is not something you can just generate from the moon or anyone can just pick up a computer to start mining, you have to work for it, you have to invest in it and the difference is that a time will come when miners will only be helping to confirm transactions and depending on the fees. Bitcoin has a lot of value and that value is in its usage and the fact that it is limited.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:37:42 PM

it does not happen for now. now bitcoin is growing and its value is peaking. it is a sign that bitcoin can last for quite a long time. and hopefully bitcoin will continue to survive for 10-20 years.

It's receiving a good challenge recently though from its offspring bch. Over the weekend btc plunged to below 6000 that caused concern for many holders but that's actually as far as it can go. Btc has and will always roae above its challengers

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:14:31 AM

It's a crime to still answer to this topic in 2017.
My guess is that Bitcoin will reach the 10 000$ before the end of this year.  It still has flourishing days ahead of bitcoin!
You are exactly on the main point. If someone says bitcoin is dead now in 2017 then I think that man should be shoot in head. Why someone is not seeing the fantastic speedy accelerated progress bitcoin is making since last 2-3 years.

As you said, bitcoin will be more emerging in upcoming future and you will see price charts will jump even more than $10K, wait and watch.

nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:25:28 AM

I think it is alive! Look at the current market situation of bitcoin and it will tell you the real story behind it. Bitcoin may fall down for its price but may never die in the future. Bitcoin is such virtual currency which has made its presence like king of all currencies. It is a bank system itself and banks never run out of value, assets, money. They may get into financial crisis but let's understand this, they can get back on like in few months or so. Bitcoin works in similar way and because of its interests people are loving it more and more day by day.
omashi

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 07:17:36 AM

bitcoin has been declared dead 1000s times, nothing new under the sun, bitcoin is and will always be under attack.

CBT ◆◆ CommerceBlock ◆◆ CBT
Creating Decentralised Financial Infrastructure (https://www.commerceblock.com/)
◆ Whitepaper (https://www.commerceblock.com/commerceblock-whitepaper.pdf) ◆ ANN Thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2613540) ◆ Github (https://github.com/commerceblock) ◆ Twitter (https://twitter.com/commerceblock) ◆ Telegram (https://t.me/joinchat/Ge36IURXhKAS_6HTznUXUg) ◆
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:29:17 AM

This thread started on 2015 maybe at that time Bitcoin a bit stuck then now we can see Bitcoin flying to the moon.
Now bitcoin $10,000/BTC. We still hoping next year will flying again till $20,000/BTC.

I think that bitcoin will survive for a long time as well because a lot of people invest in bitcoin and i think that it will grow a lot more.
the value might reach 20k in the future but i think it will take a long time for that to happen.
We all are hopeful for bitcoin to touch $20k in upcoming future. Like you, every user of bitcoin is making wishes for such success for bitcoin and we hope things will be fine in future. actually bitcoin can’t be dead or make dead, the reason is, it is providing the whole world of users, best percentages of profit for every trade and this will continue until the a century minimum.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
hpmp

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:37:17 AM

We all are hopeful for bitcoin to touch $20k in upcoming future. Like you, every user of bitcoin is making wishes for such success for bitcoin and we hope things will be fine in future. actually bitcoin can’t be dead or make dead, the reason is, it is providing the whole world of users, best percentages of profit for every trade and this will continue until the a century minimum.
if BTC price will hit $20k in 2018 - Bitcoin will stop being a money and currency, and will be a store of value only.
CoinFlippo

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:41:11 AM

if BTC price will hit $20k in 2018 - Bitcoin will stop being a money and currency, and will be a store of value only.
I think i do not agree with you on that because in 2018 there will be a lot of bitcoins to mine i understand what you are saying but i think it will be after every bitcoin is mined and experts say that it will all be mined in 2040.
hpmp

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:51:33 AM

You can agree or disagree, but the transaction price is too high already today.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 09:53:20 AM

I dont think so! There are many interests attached with bitocin now and it is still the de facto leader in the cryptocurrency world. In fact, bitcoin is slowly going to be a worldwide used coin as governments are slowly legitimizing the acceptance of bitcoin in their countries!
Vladislavski

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:53:21 AM

It's a crime to still answer to this topic in 2017.
My guess is that Bitcoin will reach the 10 000$ before the end of this year.  It still has flourishing days ahead of bitcoin!
You are exactly on the main point. If someone says bitcoin is dead now in 2017 then I think that man should be shoot in head. Why someone is not seeing the fantastic speedy accelerated progress bitcoin is making since last 2-3 years.

As you said, bitcoin will be more emerging in upcoming future and you will see price charts will jump even more than $10K, wait and watch.

WTF. Why are you so violent. Some people can think what they want so you we will not shoot them in their heads okay ? But i agree that saying bitcoin is dead is dumb they need to be teached.

Most of them Don't know what bitcoin actually means tell them that bitcoin is unstable.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:01:55 AM

I dont think so! There are many interests attached with bitocin now and it is still the de facto leader in the cryptocurrency world. In fact, bitcoin is slowly going to be a worldwide used coin as governments are slowly legitimizing the acceptance of bitcoin in their countries!

Only a few countries (such as Singapore, Japan and Switzerland) have legalized Bitcoins till now. On the other hand, a number of them (such as Bangladesh, Nepal, and Kyrgyzstan) have banned the usage of Bitcoins. As of now, the governmental position seems to be largely negative for Bitcoins.
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:19:14 AM

I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?
Bitcoin can reduce unemployment nowadays.time may passes when btc is a successful. Look at the scenario that btc can increse and drive up high when people still using the btc as their daily need. Just make sure that btc should be prioritize than everything else to assure you future success

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Viakor

Activity: 104

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:37:06 AM

I also believe that bitcoin actually hit 20k its just needs time now to recover from the damage of bitcoincash its like the second bitcoin for me. Bitcoin will someday die but its not now.

Bitcoin has still time but it will not easily die with the support that it now has.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: