Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 11:20:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294770 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 07:57:20 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2015, 08:13:32 PM by Gleb Gamow

As all can see, Leroy Fodor ain't right in the head. He honestly believes all lies.

I saw him trying con someone saying he pays 1 investor 0.74btc ATm a week then he banned me for pointed the potential victim to this thread lol.

He's pretty funny but good people will lose to this scumbag. Their own ignorance,as I keep saying will keep allowing them to be though

I've always known there was a reason why I never joined the choir and called you a nutcase, bud.  Grin Grin Grin

You're lucky I have no qualms with you, bud. BTW, what's your honest opinion about the venerable Leroy Fodor? And please, don't hold back.

Same shit, different day :-)

It's easy tell when people don't answer questions straight

But "straight" and "skew" both start with an "s", ergo Leroy Fodor DID address each and every question, in turn alleviated ALL concerns that he is indeed NOT a motherfuckin' liar no matter how many times I, Bruno, twist his words to make believe he is a liar and a cancer to the cryptocurrency community.

Like I've said, Leroy could've easily came here and denounce his previous lies to move forward with his venture, whereas I would've been gone long time ago. But, Leroy opted to compound ALL them lies and become argumentative with each person who only sought to set the record straight.

Arguing about how solar energy experts depicting that solar panels in the Northern Hemisphere should always be south-facing are dead wrong takes the cake, further claiming that his west-facing get-up in the shade was most ideal for his situation because the hot tin roof was already leaning west to allow the rain to run off to the river over a mile away. Then Leroy Fodor compounds that lie with there were trees on the south side of his building but none at its west, whereupon I provided images he had uploaded to the Internet depicting the exact opposite to be true.

Recall, Bruce Wagner was ousted from this community for a helluva lot less than what Leroy Fodor is presenting, and Bruce had a TV show in NYC advancing Bitcoin, not to mention he organized the very first Bitcoin conference. I could easily embrace (literally and figuratively) Bruce (and Ed Gel) if he came back to this community. Same true for Leroy, if only he quit with his 100% obviously motherfuckin' lies.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 08:15:21 PM

Fuck it! All Leroy Fodor has to do now is admit that I'm right and he's wrong pertaining to him being a fuckin' liar, and I will no longer harass him, with the caveat that he can't announce elsewheres that he only caved to get me off his back, etc.

That's two simple ways for Leroy to rid of me: Provide a definitive bitcoin wallet address he used prior to June 1, 2014; Admit he's lied on myriad occasions due to his nature that may or may not have any bearing on StakeMiners. Leroy's free to choose either choice.

Shy of any of that, I'll continue the onslaught. It's his call. Do you think he'll make the correct one?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:45:18 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2015, 01:57:06 AM by Gleb Gamow

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/17

Imagine a new user seeing what coins we use and seeing the one that says "devoting 1 hour to making the client" and "world best website in under 5 minutes" not to mention "Paycon promises to cure cancer, aids and all deadly diseases through the power of thought." For me I don't mind, but to a more professional investor which we do attract, phrases like this could literally turn them away.

"In spite of Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners being littered with grammatical errors and administered by a serial liar, as a more professional investor I was still goin' to invest in the Most Profitable Cloud Mining Solution on Earth until I saw "world best website in under 5 minutes" and changed my mind. Amazing how close I came to losing tens of dollars in this Ponzi."

Riddle:

"What's the difference between a giant pile of shit and Leroy Fodor?"

"I give! What is it?"

"Beats me! Let's weight them both and subtract the more bigger number from the less smaller number and whatever number we come up with, we'll invest said amount in satoshis in StakeMiners, whereupon in less than three months we, too, like Leroy Fodor, will own a bitcoin mining farm, with the caveat that we WON'T come to his rescue if some scam thread is ever created dissing Leroy in spite of him being instrumental in us making OVER $1,000 per month profit like Saint Fodor."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 04:35:33 AM

i have more untrusted  rating than that . you could show it all not just cut screens . there is no such thing as trusted rating on my account . however this is besides the point .

what matters is that you are just a silly ponzi and you know it .

i know people who already got burned for 20 000 usd with this ponzi.

hmmm, you are a known Ponzi promoter, and yet you are denouncing
the BitClub opportunity as a Ponzi.

If BitClub were Ponzi, it would appear you would be promoting it
instead of speaking against it.

So the question is...why would a known Ponzi pimp speak out about
an opportunity and claim it is a Ponzi?

My best guess is because the opportunity is NOT a Ponzi and it is
hurting said member by taking business away from his ponzis.

Looks like Leroy Fodor has competition on two fronts: Lying and a Ponzi.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 07:41:06 AM

Imagine a new user seeing what coins we use and seeing the one that says "devoting 1 hour to making the client" and "world best website in under 5 minutes" not to mention "Paycon promises to cure cancer, aids and all deadly diseases through the power of thought." For me I don't mind, but to a more professional investor which we do attract, phrases like this could literally turn them away.

"In spite of Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners being littered with grammatical errors and administered by a serial liar, as a more professional investor I was still goin' to invest in the Most Profitable Cloud Mining Solution on Earth until I saw "world best website in under 5 minutes" and changed my mind. Amazing how close I came to losing tens of dollars in this Ponzi."

Riddle:

"I give! What is it?"

"Beats me! Let's weight them both and subtract the more bigger number from the less smaller number and whatever number we come up with, we'll invest said amount in satoshis in StakeMiners, whereupon in less than three months we, too, like Leroy Fodor, will own a bitcoin mining farm, with the caveat that we WON'T come to his rescue if some scam thread is ever created dissing Leroy in spite of him being instrumental in us making OVER $1,000 per month profit like Saint Fodor."

lol I love PayCon, I never sought out Stakeminers to get CON included, cyberpinoy (Leroy) said he added it mainly because of the regular git commits and that I along with a couple others did a large giveaway where we gave approximately 1/6th of the money supply to members of the GetHashing forums and people who lost a fair bit from the XPY debacle.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/paycon-muggle-relief-fund-giveaway-may-1st-8th-2015/3158/602

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:29:04 PM

Riddle:

"I give! What is it?"

lol I love PayCon, I never sought out Stakeminers to get CON included, cyberpinoy (Leroy) said he added it mainly because of the regular git commits and that I along with a couple others did a large giveaway where we gave approximately 1/6th of the money supply to members of the GetHashing forums and people who lost a fair bit from the XPY debacle.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/paycon-muggle-relief-fund-giveaway-may-1st-8th-2015/3158/602

Okay, then. PayCon gets a buy and I opt not to discredit them. Why? Because the above comes across as genuine, whereas the shit spewed from Leroy's pie hole does not add up with the exception to adding to the already piles of shit he continues to leave behind.

Leroy Fodor came to this community upon first discovering Bitcoin on June 1, 2014, most likely due to reading some post on one of the Forex forums he's a member where he discussed his practice accounts with liked members. Soon thereafter, he was arguing with seasoned bitcoiners as to how to run the cryptocurrency space and that he could do a much better job. Then, he started getting involved and presenting ideas and entities, some of which have fallen to the wayside like most of my not-thought-out endeavors. No harm with the latter on his or my accounts.

Fast forward to March of this year where Leroy Fodor introduced StakeMiners via a self-moderated thread. One of the first posts was by Wolvman asking some mundane question whereupon Leroy was quick to reply. I just happened along and recognized sockpuppetry in play, as anybody else can clearly see in the OP of this thread. I called Leroy out on the ruse providing proof and within two minutes the post was deleted sans discussion. My next post was deleted within fifteen seconds due to his constant monitoring.

Shortly thereafter, I uncovered a handful of lies that Leroy Fodor had espoused throughout the years. Then more lies. Then, even more lies. All of which Leroy Fodor claims to this day are NOT lies, and going as far in stating that NONE of his previous actions have one iota to do StakeMiners, ergo he's not a scammer.

In closing, Leroy Fodor's actions are nothing short of portraying him as your typical scam artist.

Amazing how Crestington's post above could come across as genuine but virtually everything that Leroy Fodor pens reeks of being scamish.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 03:40:38 PM

Whats more interesting is how he looks alot like BigJ who happens to be a long time Netcoin forum global mod. Shocked
http://forum.netcoinfoundation.org/user/48
aka. Bigjohnson124 --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=185728

(assuming this was posted Feb 9, 2015) He was so easily added to the team because he IS THE TEAM. lolz

EDIT
Fodor's post linked in that tweet, seems to have been deleted.

EDIT

Say it ain't so BigJ !
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0
What is this Leroy stuff?

Just follow the craptsy inhouse shitcoin road ! Tongue

... and it's convoluted sockpuppet parade run by what I'm guessing is a small group of only 3-6 people and a few useful idiots.

Useful idiot example..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg11969565#msg11969565

No one is buying this scam/shitcoin buster, "oops how did those coins get there" act, Cresti.

You should work on duping people into believing that you are a dev, first. Wink

It seems there are no working addnodes now.

asking a few of the guys of who wants to add some nodes for Col 1.52, all my nodes are tied up at the moment

Did mudder teach you that one ? LMAO

Or maybe you meant that your cpu and ram usage is 150%. Grin

rolf

I have setup a couple larger nodes you can add as well in addition to those that Sudo has posted

addnode=173.254.204.123
addnode=84.200.84.210

Once again... thank you Bruno. Smiley

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 07:00:47 PM

Whats more interesting is how he looks alot like BigJ who happens to be a long time Netcoin forum global mod. Shocked
http://forum.netcoinfoundation.org/user/48
aka. Bigjohnson124 --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=185728

(assuming this was posted Feb 9, 2015) He was so easily added to the team because he IS THE TEAM. lolz

EDIT
Fodor's post linked in that tweet, seems to have been deleted.

EDIT

Say it ain't so BigJ !
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0
What is this Leroy stuff?

Just follow the craptsy inhouse shitcoin road ! Tongue

... and it's convoluted sockpuppet parade run by what I'm guessing is a small group of only 3-6 people and a few useful idiots.

Useful idiot example..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg11969565#msg11969565

No one is buying this scam/shitcoin buster, "oops how did those coins get there" act, Cresti.

You should work on duping people into believing that you are a dev, first. Wink

It seems there are no working addnodes now.

asking a few of the guys of who wants to add some nodes for Col 1.52, all my nodes are tied up at the moment

Did mudder teach you that one ? LMAO

Or maybe you meant that your cpu and ram usage is 150%. Grin

rolf

I have setup a couple larger nodes you can add as well in addition to those that Sudo has posted

addnode=173.254.204.123
addnode=84.200.84.210

Once again... thank you Bruno. Smiley

Running the old COL chain has little value to me as it's massive and requires a lot of work and forks to get it where it needs to be than to work on CV2 which is virtually identical to the PayCon code aside from the inflation rates and it is already where it needs to be. The original COL chain has more than 1 GB chain, to fork from that would start with that big of a chain rather than the 5 years it would take for the CV2 chain to reach that point. What I want to do there is to add redeemscripts to allow for everyone to redeem all old Coins for new Coins and kill off the old chain, this is really something I'd like to get resolved as well, the premine is still intact, sudo manages that and I have about 5%. The idea there is to do it and allow redemption of keys people already own and to move on to where it can work automatically and trim off the Blockchain at regular intervals and keep it slim forever. COL was the first Coin I got interested in and don't want to just abandon it so I do work on both where I can but somewhat limited by my own abilities and getting help to get things where I want them to be.

If you have some solutions or coding, I would be more than happy to have the help.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 11:37:46 PM

WTF is up with your off topic/ point dodging response ? lol

Want help ? Take my/our advice and just stop fucking with the crypto community.

Go away. Be gone. Ride Horus the Hobo into the sunset and fuck off. Smiley

This public service announcement was brought to you by :

HOWaHANDFULofEARLYadoptersANDshitclonersFUCKEDtheCRYPTOmovementCOIN

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 11:58:49 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/659

NOTICE Suchmoon some of your questions have been answered more than once and also reflect you and brunos exploit of the english language to fabricate lies.

November 23, 2014, 02:34:54 AM:

Ahh and now the attack on the country where I am, well let me share something with you. Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold) I in fact am not Filipino. I am american and a YANKEE of all horrible things HAHAHA.  Always remember its not very nice to judge people by the stupidity that is spread about their lifestyles or the uneducated stereotype rumors about where they are from.If I were to believe things like this I would assume since you are from Georgia, you are an inbred moron who most likely ate your sister mistaking her for a pig. You are most likely missing over half your teeth, bath in the river once a month,  and still staring at your Miners wondering how the mouse and keyboard connect to this computer HAHAHA. I would be careful how you stereotype people being from Georgia HAHAHA you guys have a few of your own.

And FYI the Philippines is not the country that killed their female young that was China and it was a very long time ago. Please update your library of books, or just get online and google stuff before you make such ridiculous posts.

November 29, 2014, 08:57:45 PM:

It is astounding to me how utterly stupid the Filipino people are. As an american living here i have noticed a lot about Filoipino native people. this is a country of opportunists. It has a population of people where 90% of the people are scammers, con artists, thieves, beggers, lazy with their hand out, want to get money for nothing people. Even the Huge business corporations are no different. Their business structure is lacking in so many aspects of true honest business. Their lifestyle lacks ethics of any kind, and the rule among thieves does not apply to these people. They are a monkey see monkey try and do kind of people. A follow the leader mentality. SO why more of these people who want to sit on their ass and do nothing for money have not jumped on board with Bitcoins is beyond me. They will sit in front of a computer for hours on end trying every work at home pyramid scheme you can find, I know becasue I own a internet cafe and watch them regularly wasting their time and money. Their ISP IPs are banned all over the internet for spamming, thier business structure lacks common business logic and business ethics. They are a culture full off opportunists who refuse to take advantage of an opportunity that can make them literally rich over here.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 12:16:10 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/662

As most others think Id say at least 140 i can think off right off hand, yes your arguments are quite trivial and inconsequential so why dont you just move on to your next target.

Suchmoon I will not be replying to anything you write in one of my threads any longer all your questions have been addressed and answered. It took me to long to dig thru and get those answers for you that you well know you already had, you knew I answered them, you just wanted to waste my time.

You and Bruno are seriously pushing to far. Stop harrasing me, that is NOT a request!!!

Look, you motherfuckin' cocksucer. I AM NOT HARASSING YOU, but if I were, I would be man enough to state, "Leroy Fodor, I am officially harassing you!" Again, THAT IS NOT THE CASE!

I'm only here because you're a fuckin' liar operating a Ponzi scheme in the Bitcoin space. We've ALL seen the likes of your kind before, Leroy Fodor, a cancer invading us to replace the others we've rid, and there'll be others to replace your scammy ass, you piece of shit.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/665

It's spelled "harassing" and I don't believe pointing out what you had said in the past is in any way harassing. Also whatever beef you have with Bruno is none of my business. I asked simple questions, your "answers" don't answer anything as "you well know" so I'll just keep asking once in a while in case you change your mind, which you do often.

So how about that Bitcoin address prior to June 2014? You can simply say "no, I do not have such address" and I'll never ask again.

I'm only settling for "I never had such addresses." Somebody has to slapped the truth into this fucker, for his mommy in Carolina praying for his ass and wants the prick back home in the states sure the hell didn't slap any truth into him.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 9007

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 12:18:07 AM

NOTICE Suchmoon some of your questions have been answered more than once and also reflect you and brunos exploit of the english language to fabricate lies.

He's actually rather clever with those lengthy posts. He posted a bunch of unrelated quotes, which nobody sane is going to read but to some it may look like he's answering the questions. No response regarding the Bitcoin address prior to June 2014 though.

I'm getting tired of this shit. Maybe a better strategy would be to leave him alone for a bit and let him tangle himself into some new crap. He wouldn't be able to stay out of trouble, would he?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 12:29:36 AM

He's actually rather clever with those lengthy posts. He posted a bunch of unrelated quotes, which nobody sane is going to read but to some it may look like he's answering the questions. No response regarding the Bitcoin address prior to June 2014 though.

I'm getting tired of this shit. Maybe a better strategy would be to leave him alone for a bit and let him tangle himself into some new crap. He wouldn't be able to stay out of trouble, would he?

I could mask my IP and fuck with him for hours on his IRC channel. Come to think of it, I wonder how many people he's already pissed off accusing them of being you or I.  Grin Better yet, I wonder how many perople he's GONNA piss off accusing them of being you or I after he reads this. Grin Grin
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 9007

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 12:38:06 AM

I could mask my IP and fuck with him for hours on his IRC channel. Come to think of it, I wonder how many people he's already pissed off accusing them of being you or I.  Grin Better yet, I wonder how many perople he's GONNA piss off accusing them of being you or I after he reads this. Grin Grin

I still don't know what I did to upset him. I know you offended his wife and his dog but I've been very nice to him and that has not been reciprocated well at all.

Maybe I should visit IRC and try to mend fences. Yep, sounds like a great idea.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 12:45:18 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/660

suchmoon

You did claim that withholding an address is a security measure - that's not my opinion, that's your own post that contradicts the basic premise of the blockchain as a public ledger.

crypenis  Grin

I have a question, I have a lot of people asking for the direct wallet addresses for the wallets we are staking on, if I give that address out, can a hacker ever in any way possible track the IP address where that wallet is using the wallet address?

OMG! If Leroy Fodor is correct in his thinking, hence asking the question to respond to a question, then Satoshi Nakamoto is 100% fucked, for every single address on the blockchain associated with him could easily to connected to an IP address cluing the media as to who he is. That explains why Leroy doesn't want to release any public addresses. Bravo!, you stupid cocksucker.

I duly hope he fucks those who are using his serves now up their asses royally because it's been called out as being a Ponzi operated by a fuckin' liar since day one thanks to my, and others, efforts.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 12:47:41 AM

Ahh and now the attack on the country where I am, well let me share something with you. Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold) I in fact am not Filipino. I am american and a YANKEE of all horrible things HAHAHA.  Always remember its not very nice to judge people by the stupidity that is spread about their lifestyles or the uneducated stereotype rumors about where they are from.If I were to believe things like this I would assume since you are from Georgia, you are an inbred moron who most likely ate your sister mistaking her for a pig. You are most likely missing over half your teeth, bath in the river once a month,  and still staring at your Miners wondering how the mouse and keyboard connect to this computer HAHAHA. I would be careful how you stereotype people being from Georgia HAHAHA you guys have a few of your own.

And FYI the Philippines is not the country that killed their female young that was China and it was a very long time ago. Please update your library of books, or just get online and google stuff before you make such ridiculous posts.

It is astounding to me how utterly stupid the Filipino people are. As an american living here i have noticed a lot about Filoipino native people. this is a country of opportunists. It has a population of people where 90% of the people are scammers, con artists, thieves, beggers, lazy with their hand out, want to get money for nothing people. Even the Huge business corporations are no different. Their business structure is lacking in so many aspects of true honest business. Their lifestyle lacks ethics of any kind, and the rule among thieves does not apply to these people. They are a monkey see monkey try and do kind of people. A follow the leader mentality. SO why more of these people who want to sit on their ass and do nothing for money have not jumped on board with Bitcoins is beyond me. They will sit in front of a computer for hours on end trying every work at home pyramid scheme you can find, I know becasue I own a internet cafe and watch them regularly wasting their time and money. Their ISP IPs are banned all over the internet for spamming, thier business structure lacks common business logic and business ethics. They are a culture full off opportunists who refuse to take advantage of an opportunity that can make them literally rich over here.

Is/was he fibbin or are there two users (who need to get their 'facts' straight) at play here ?

I was under that same impression when BayAreaCoins, goofed up about our trade and who sent first.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=137773

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 12:54:18 AM

I still don't know what I did to upset him. I know you offended his wife and his dog but I've been very nice to him and that has not been reciprocated well at all.

Maybe I should visit IRC and try to mend fences. Yep, sounds like a great idea.

I take back wanting to fuck his wife, for I don't want to catch anything that'll lower my IQ, but I'll continue to wish I could fuck his dog. I'll even let Leroy Fodor watch.

I bet Mama Fodor is having a grand time Googling "Leroy Fodor" since it's now all over the Internet thanks to him being a lyin' piece of shit. Like I said, he could've easily ended this long ago, but thanks to his stuburn ass it looks like it's gonna continue for a long time.

Any sane person would simply provide whatever is needed so not to destroy the brand he's building using other people's moneys. But not the venerable Leroy Fodor. It's fuck everybody, starting with them greedy bastards that got into Bitcoin early in 2009 and he missed the fuckin' boat. Hell, I can easily hunt that post penned by Leroy stating just that. This fucker is 100% fucked in the head!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 12:55:18 AM

Is/was he fibbin or are there two users (who need to get their 'facts' straight) at play here ?

I was under that same impression when BayAreaCoins, goofed up about our trade and who sent first.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=137773

Same person, Leroy Fodor, ergo a LIE!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 01:43:52 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2015, 02:02:45 AM by Gleb Gamow

cyberpinoy on December 17, 2014, 01:13:17 AM

. The electric usage stats are made with 1 THS Dragon Miners actually, I use them becasue they are some of the worst efficient miners in the farm right now. When i do the comparison test of machines, I use a solo account (one that only that machine is mining in so i can see its costs, I calculate the Kwh for that machines and multiply its months use by the monthly rate we pay for electric. (IN ADDITION Keep in mind here in the Philippines the Landlords ADD 1 to 3 Pesos to your KWH rate to have power) so we are paying drastically more than anyone else in the world at the end of the day. We have LONE meters installed for our mining equipment so we know exactly what their use is Smiley And it prepares us for solar power here in the next couple months for the Farm. SO maybe you can now understand a person like me who pays 3 times or more the amount for electric that GHASH.IO does to be infuriated with thier lies and BULLSHIT!!

Saying 1+1=154 doesnt make it true.

Dragon miners use ~1W/GH. Your 1TH machines therefore costs you
1KW*24h*30d *  $0.38/KWH = $273 per month (Im even excluding those landlord pesos)

1TH should theoretically mine 0.3824 BTC per month, which at todays price is $121.6 if we ignore pool and exchange fees.

With the electricity price you quoted, you spend >2x more on electricity than you gain from mining and your 'profit' is therefore a $151 loss per month per dragon miner.

because I have FACTS, BILLS and PAYOUTS to back up my Lips spouting,

Too bad you clearly  fail at making sense of those 'facts' and numbers.

started by cyberpinoy, Dec 9, 2014.: http://www.drids.com/threads/the-income-potential-of-bitcoins.49/

Is there good money to be made in Bitcoins, Absolutely, can you get rich overnight Most certainly, but it may cost you a bit of money to do that. Will you get rich overnight using my methods probably not, Can you secure a great income potential with what I have to offer yes. In 6 months I have built a back office end of my Bitcoin business and make a profit of over 1000 dollars a month. And it did not cost me anything out of my pocket to get it up and running. It took a lot of time behind my computer, But absolutely no money outof my pocket to build this business.

This fuckin' lying piece of shit, Leroy Fodor, was called out for his lying back in December, 2014, when Puppet had to do the simple math for the business major possessing a degree from Ohio University, just like the other piece of shit, Joshua Zipkin, who's no longer about and couldn't spell after also getting a degree from the same school.

Full Disclosure: I am ONLY assuming that Universities have something in place so that it's just not passing out degrees willy-nilly, e.g., have their alumni to at least spell the easy words like thief and chief correctly, and whatnut.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 02:29:10 AM

pretty good equipment doesnt cut it. shuld i try for the s5 miner ? Also can some 1 tellme how pool mining works and hows daily ROI for it ?

Each pool is different. one of the highest payout pools right now is bitcoin affiliate network. ti is a PPS pool and he makes on time payments that you schedule. Mine is set to get a withdraw every 2 hours. Each pool is very different, most of your pools are PPLNS I do not kike those pools. and each pool calculates their PPLNS differently so your payout will be different for each pool.

Equipment has to be researched, a 40NM machine is going to cost more in electric than a 28NM machine. The s5 is not that bad, 590 watts for 1100 GHS is not that bad, you should be ok to make an ok profit there. I do not own an S5 My machines are Dragon miners and zeus miners. But i am looking to sell all of my dragons and get the S4s to replace them. Becasue they are more efficient than the dragons as far as electric usage. Because we are adding solar to our mining farm it means less money I have to spend. altho the electricity will be free after the install and solar is paid for, the amount of electricity I have to use makes a difference in my costs for solar. the more electric I use the more batteries and panels I have to purchase. So I also have to worry about my electric consumption.

In 2012 it didn't matter if the solar panels were west-facing surrounded on three sides by trees affecting their output. Leroy Fodor was happy getting whatever electricity he could out of them to offset the 18 hours of brownouts.

Fast forward three years, then all of a sudden he's concerned about squeezing out every satoshi via a properly running bitcoin mining farm.

We still didn't see any batteries and panels in the fire's aftermath because Leroy said the camera used to photograph such was lost in the fire.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: