Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:52:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294750 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:42:22 PM

Leroy,

Hello Investors,

We have made some changes in our OKCash wallet, for those of you watching and have all the information we used to have 23 addresses in that wallet. The new V3 update has us merging our addresses now, so when i am done we will have only 3 addresses instead of 23. This was done to make it easier for me to structure the blocks every day. If you have any questions or want the exact addresses to be able to watch us staking the coins please PM me here or send an email to payments(at)stakeminers.com.

How about having one address per wallet and publishing it so that investors can track the performance of their investment?

We also had another situation arise this week, a member registered with a disposable email, and I guess he could not email from that email address. Your email is the only thing you can use to make important changes to your account.

That's silly. It is easy to fake your sending address. Let people set up a username and password, or PGP key, or - well, anything other than plain text email!

StakeMiners would not be a very secure investment at all.

Heaven forfend!

There is information in your account area that shows how many BTC are invested with us and how much we have paid out, Those values you see on the site for BTC invested and BTC paid out are not calculated by me but by the database. We are not in any way giving any misleading information, the BTC invested you see is how much BTC is invested with us, the BTC paid out is how many BTC we have paid out to date. Plain and simple as that.

Here's the problem:

Suppose you only have one investor. Suppose he invests 100 BTC. You use it to buy altcoins to stake.

On the site you show:

invested: 100 BTC
  paid out: 0 BTC

A week later he asks to withdraw his whole balance so you sell the altcoins to get him his BTC. Due to exchange fees, slippage, and altcoin volatility you only get 90 BTC when you sell, so you send him his remaining 90 BTC.

What do you then show on the site? I suspect it's this:

invested 10 BTC
  paid out: 90 BTC

The "invested" number makes it look like you're holding 10 BTC of value still, but in fact you're holding nothing. The 10 BTC is actually a loss taken by your investor, and is now in the pockets of the exchange and its smarter traders. This, I think, is what people are saying is "misleading". The "invested" number includes losses due to exchange fees, slippage, and altcoin price volatility. It would be less misleading if you showed a profit/loss amount. In this case:

invested: 0 BTC
  profit: -10 BTC

That would be less misleading, but would look bad.

Lastly, the topic of this thread is a little offputting, as is the style adopted by your PR representative. He seems to draw attention to all the least attractive parts of your investment scheme with large fonts and gaudy colours. I suggest switching back to your main thread and firing this guy.

"Technically, I don't really work here. I'm just the TCB guy."
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8982

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 03:52:23 PM

A week later he asks to withdraw his whole balance so you sell the altcoins to get him his BTC. Due to exchange fees, slippage, and altcoin volatility you only get 90 BTC when you sell, so you send him his remaining 90 BTC.

invested 10 BTC

I'm sure you've noticed but I'd like to point out that he's paying out the original investment value. Obviously in your example he's screwed immediately but it works more like this:

Investor A puts in 50 BTC.
Investor B puts in 50 BTC.
Investor A decides to withdraw.
Despite "exchange fees, slippage, and altcoin volatility" Leroy pays out the full 50 BTC.
Investor B is left with less than 50 BTC but the site shows 50 invested, 50 paid out.
Investor C puts in another 50 BTC.
Investor B decides to withdraw.
Despite "exchange fees, slippage, and altcoin volatility" Leroy pays out the full 50 BTC.
Investor C is left with "who the fuck knows how much" but the site shows 50 invested, 100 paid out.

So it's a "pass the bag" game. The last bagholder(s) will get the dubious honor of paying for it all.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:58:31 PM

invested 10 BTC

I'm sure you've noticed but I'd like to point out that he's paying out the original investment value. Obviously in your example he's screwed immediately but it works more like this:

Investor A puts in 50 BTC.
Investor B puts in 50 BTC.
Investor A decides to withdraw.
Investor B is left with less than 50 BTC but the site shows 50 invested, 50 paid out.
Investor C puts in another 50 BTC.
Investor B decides to withdraw.
Investor C is left with "who the fuck knows how much" but the site shows 50 invested, 100 paid out.

So it's a "pass the bag" game. The last bagholder(s) will get the dubious honor of paying for it all.

Oh, so in my example the sole 100 BTC investor is able to withdraw 100 BTC even though the investment tanked? Where does the 'missing' (*) 10 BTC come from in that instance?

(*) note, by 'missing' I don't mean 'stolen', obviously. I apologise in advance for any butthurt generated by my careless use of the word, and hope the impact of any such butthurt has been minimised by this disclaimer.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 04:17:33 PM

Paying out 50 btc regardless of what happened to the underlying coins that are being staked leads me to believe that this may be incompetence instead of a scam set out from day 1, but that doesn't really matter, the end result is the same.

too bad nobody foresaw problems like this and had their questions ignored a while ago.

O well, might as well go ahead and give a sorry for your loss to whoever gets stuck holding the bag in the end.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 04:35:21 PM

Oh, so in my example the sole 100 BTC investor is able to withdraw 100 BTC even though the investment tanked? Where does the 'missing' (*) 10 BTC come from in that instance?

(*) note, by 'missing' I don't mean 'stolen', obviously. I apologise in advance for any butthurt generated by my careless use of the word, and hope the impact of any such butthurt has been minimised by this disclaimer.

From unicorns of course. High on magic fairy dust.

Here's how @cyberpinoy sees your pesky "exchange fees, slippage, and altcoin volatility":

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1267

At the end of last week a few days after suchmoon posted this I did the calculations and there was 102 BTC worth of holdings 3 weeks ago when i did the numbers there was 114 BTC worth of holdings in there. The numbers bounce all over the place but there is NOTHING "Missing" !!!

If I'm reading this right, the idea is that if you wait long enough (*) the investment might go back up to its original value.

(*) there is no express or implied guarantee that this would happen before the end of the universe.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:48:37 PM

So it sounds like StakeMiners started off as a good idea, but due to ignorance and mismanagement, has started to snowball into an inadvertent (?) ponzi scheme...
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 06:49:54 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 05:45:41 AM by suchmoon

So it sounds like StakeMiners started off as a good idea, but due to ignorance and mismanagement, has started to snowball into an inadvertent (?) ponzi scheme...

How dare you... there is NOTHING "Missing" !!!

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 12:59:12 AM

"Snowballin'!"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:00:28 PM

Presstabs explorers are the best I have seen.  You get alot of information for the coins we love. He did an outstanding job with these explorers.

Leroy Fodor demonstrates to his retard investors that he is indeed putting them advertising satoshis to work via bravely posting on other threads outside the confines of StakeMiners' secured arenas. He's even gone as far as to take advantage of search engines' SEO juice for certain terms highlighted above. HAHAHA

Honestly, I do miss reading the stories that Leroy "007" Fodor used to tell, e.g., the time he flew to China from the Philippines to purchase some bitcoin miners, but when he arrived at the facility, arses were asked to be kicked, so he obliged, then scat with miners in tow and quickly boarded a plane to get the fuck outta China before the authorities were able to stop and question him. Legend!
Stringer Bell

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:23:04 PM

Fuck this thread is entertaining, just read from page1 over the past few days Cheesy I feel a bit sorry for the "investors" but if you fell for this, well you had to learn someway i guess  Cry
BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 03:41:10 PM

Fuck this thread is entertaining, just read from page1 over the past few days Cheesy I feel a bit sorry for the "investors" but if you fell for this, well you had to learn someway i guess  Cry

I also said it's one of the best thread. I started to follow it since Leroy came to the Diamond thread and asked us to invest in his Stakeminers. Good thing we have Bruno to do due diligence for us Smiley
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 07:03:28 PM

I also said it's one of the best thread. I started to follow it since Leroy came to the Diamond thread and asked us to invest in his Stakeminers. Good thing we have Bruno to do due diligence for us Smiley

Honestly, I don't give a fuck about due diligence. Leroy Fodor could fuck all his investors in thier arse as far as I'm concerned. What's paramount is the entertainment value of this thread at the expense of the noble Leroy Fodor. HAHAHA <with thanks to you guys' kind comments>
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:21:22 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1372

1) he was trading Bitcoin since 2009
2) he was GPU mining since 2011
3) a fire destroyed his mining farm (presumably the GPU farm) in December 2013
4) he rebuilt the farm (somewhere between 2 and 10 TH/s, using Dragon miners mostly) during 2014
5) he registered on Bitcointalk and started acting as a noob in mid-2014
6) he lectured Kano on how to run a pool and on mining in general later in 2014
7) staking is so much better than mining so he switched to staking in 2015

8.) March 14, 2015, Leroy Fodor deleted my posts, penned because I was SOOOOO jealous of his ass, thus started his downfall from being at the top his game HAHAHA

Leroy Fodor was the only person on the planet that traded bitcoins in 2009 who didn't frequent this forum. He then built the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines sans seeking any help or advice on this forum for its construction or pool use in 2011. But by mid-2014, he was all over this and another forum seeking all kinds of info to get his rigs operational, later lying to us that he acted as a noob on purpose to seek help because ... wait for it ... the seasoned fucks on this forum weren't helping noobs one iota, hence the ruse. HAHAHA Leroy Fodor is so fucked up in the head, no wonder the locals fucked with so badly. HAHAHA He came here thinking that he was King Shit. Well, that didn't work out too well for him, especially after opting to tango with the GLEB. HAHAHA For the rest of Leroy Fodor's life, every time he see or hears the name BRUNO, he'll go into spasms. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:59:31 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1373

yberdexterresident evil...25m
@suchmoon, @Daffy

Reading the first 300 posts in this thread again has been rather entertaining. Anyway, found it.

cyberpinoy

Well a very badly designed HYIP because the break even looks very sad. 202 day to break even. And the number days are still going up. This is not a HYIP or any kind of Ponzi so please stop relating it with such negative programs. Since you are not an investor how can you possibly know what the numbers are doing, You have not asked me, you have not set up a meeting where we have discussed any current account numbers on a wide array of deposits, you haven't asked me anything but for the address…

We are no longer POW mining, as we had an electrical problem that burned all the PSUs in the miners.The electric company crossed an 80,000 volt line with our buildings main line and it literally melted the surge-protectors and fried the PSUs, The computers were fine after the I replaced the PSUs, and I can not find big enough ones for the POW miners here in the Philippines so I had to order them from overseas. SO becasue of this situation we are no longer POW mining to back up our investors.

@cyberpinoy I take it that the new PSU's haven't arrived yet?

"Andrei... there's been another Fodor Fire?"

Amazingly, no other electrical appliances were destroyed because they didn't have surge protectors, otherwise they also would've been lost. And, don't bother asking for proof because the sole camera in the household was being charged... you guessed it! In the one remaining surge protector outlet. POOF! No more camera. HAHAHA

Luckily for StakeMiners' investors, Leroy Fodor WILL be able to provide proof that he filed a claim with the electric company for his lost. HAHAHA

Now for the fuckin' truth: The biggest bitcoin miner that Leroy Fodor owns is the Dragon. The rig proved too problematic to operate, coupled with it not being cost efficient to do so, ergo Leroy Fodor had to once again resort to the BIG LIE to advance his cause just because. HAHAHA

So, Leroy Fodor garner investors via claiming that their investments are backed by POW miners, but that's no longer the case. Meanwhile, more investors are needed, so he locks all lines of communications so not to gain more investors. Then, he siphons off funds from the payout pool claiming the moneys WILL be used for advertising. To date, no advertising has been put in place and Leroy Fodor fails to address ALL questions and concerns as to what and where said ads can be seen, read or heard. HAHAHA

Back to the Fodor Fire. It's a shame that Leroy Fodor didn't have them miners at his home oppose to having them at his office where he conducts all StakeMiners business.

How do I know all them miners were at the office and not at his home?

The electric company crossed an 80,000 volt line with our buildings main line and it literally melted the surge-protectors and fried the PSUs

Leroy Fodor loves to talk cryptically, and contained in the above quote is not an exception. Notice that Leroy doen't specify what building, but we brainiacs can easily figure it out.

1. Leroy has an office and claimed to be using it.
2. Commercial electric use is cheaper than residential usage and Leroy's no fool.
3. The apartment Leroy lives in is too small for a bitcoin mining operation to be in place.
4. The noise from all them rigs would be too much for the two young children in the home.
5. The children would need to get plenty of rest so that they would learnt from the Fodors while being homeschooled.
6. Miners are too dangerous to operate to be in a small home consisting of minor children.
7. Small apartments' electrical panels wouldn't be able to handle loads surpassing normal household items usage, ergo powering an array of miners is out the question.

Q.E.D.

Again, simply ask of Leroy Fodor for a copy of the insurance claim due to his lost. Better yet, Leroy Fodor, simply show me what's requested and I will no longer bug the fuckin' shit out of you. But, until that day arrives, your redneck retard ass will continue to be mine (pun intended). HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 12:08:09 AM

As I thought you are just trolling since you don't have any evidence to back up your claim.   There are people that have arranged visits to their sites and they are open to that.   Frankly I think it is more along the lines they don't need the hassle rather than they need the business. 

There seems to be a lot of contradicting going on, I hate to be blunt, but seriously, posting a picture is a security risk or safety risk, but allowing people to visit the site is no questionable security risk, come on man get serious, pictures are way less of a safety and security risk than people actually visiting the site, heck i can have 12 of my friends visit my office and say "Yea they have 25 wallets of coins they are staking on and I saw it with my own 2 eyes" but that still does not prove anything. Evidence is proof, not associates opinion. I give hard core evidence of peoples investments.

They offer that because they know no one is gonna foot the bill for a trip to Brazil, you did say they have a huge problem with crime right, who wants to visit a place that is full of crime, pictures are fast efficient and easy to get, they cant provide them because they dont have what they offer.

And if you are not willing to go thru the "hassle" of owning a business, especially in crypto, you should not be in business in the first place.

It is sad, It would have been nice to work with Scrypt.cc and pay for some hash to help back my investors up. But that is MY BTC I use for bonuses and payouts for them, id rather give the BTC to them than have it stolen by an unreliable, unwilling to work for me cloud mining site. If you want my money, you need to work for it just Like I work for my investors.

"Okay, Staketards! Demand of Leroy "Fire!" Fodor pics of his mining rigs he claims to have that's backing up your investards. Leroy jacked off all over himself while cryin' that pics are easy and should be presented for proof of some other entity. Now, make him jack off all over your retard faces to show you the same proof he sought of others. HAHAHA"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:43:03 AM

Come on, Leroy Fodor, and play nice. Please post so that I don't have to resort to my stash of posts penned by you negating other other post penned by you. I want some new material so to stick it up your royal lyin' piece of shit redneck ass.

I'll tell you what. I'll cut you a new deal. This one should be a no-brainer for fuckin' ass. Post one picture that definitively depicts your miners in your office there in the Philippines, and I'll forever leave BitcoinTalk.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 04:08:17 PM

The BOI put thier collective heads together and created a new password to protect all the backup wallets in Leroy Fodor's control, some of which are stored 10 hours away from his office.

One, seven, three, four, six, seven, three, two, one, four, seven, six, charlie, three, two, seven, eight, nine, seven, seven, seven, six, four, three, tango, seven, three, two, victor, seven, three, one, one, seven, eight, eight, eight, seven, three, two, four, seven, six, seven, eight, nine, seven, six, four, seven, three, six, lock.

In spirit of transparency, they've opted to make it an open source password. HAHAHA

4.3. The User represents and warrants that the digital currencies deposited to buy the stking contracts are actual digital currencies corresponding to actual assets in its coin wallet and coming from legal sources.

Meanwhile, after two months, the retards have yet to attack any of StakeMiners' ToS issues, with the easiest one being to correct a simple misspelling. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 12:22:41 AM

Funny how Leroy Fodor has chastised others for not using Facebook to advance thier endeavors on the cheap (read: for free), but he hasn't posted anything about StakeMiners to his friends and family since mid-April of this year. Early in Leroy's Bitcoin career (cir. mid-2014), he was giving his friends and family grief for not yet heeding his advice on how to make big moneys via Bitcoin. Now, with StakeMiners, the über-secret Ponzi claiming to be fully transparent, Leroy doesn't want his friends and family anywhere near it, opting to eventually fuck complete retard strangers with his scheme.

Take a look at Leroy's FB page and read how his mommy prays for his soul. HAHAHA https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 12:48:07 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 05:46:19 AM by suchmoon

Some lulz on the payout page:

https://stakeminers.com/transactions.php

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/82e145c5c3f734a608d48ca9ef242404de7976f7ee5e4a9b4b6085110fb5afc2

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:43:14 AM

HAHAHA

Jody Drake of BFL once said (paraphrased), "Since they're accusing us of it, we might as well do it."

For a dude who so hard wants to be taken seriously, Leroy Fodor sure the hell knows how to fuck up his brand with every ... and I mean fuckin' EVERY ... step he takes. Remember, investards. The last ones out ... my bad! The last ones tryin' to get out of position won't be able to due to how Leroy has StakeMiners structured. But, here's some good news to all those that finally get fucked by Leroy and come a cryin' to this forum. I'll be here for yous to stick it up your asses some more since obviously you love the fuckin'. HAHAHA

Leroy, don't forget that there's at least six options on the table that you or anybody else on the planet can take advantage of to finally rid my ass from this community. I would provide yous a link, but I guess I buried it with all my and my sockpuppets postings. HAHAHA

Me so jealous of Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners, coupled with him deleting my posts back in March, thus why I have such the red-ass for Leroy. And, he gave me and my sockpuppets negative trusts.  Cry Cry Cry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: