Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:19:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:16:07 AM

Let's play Which Untrustworthy Person Said the Following?

You are such a liar. I did nothing wrong. Just leave me alone. This is harassment. I have every right to delete my posts if it causes a stir.

You're acting like you've never made a single mistake in your entire life. I didn't steal money. I didn't lie about who I am.

If you're so interested in finding out, webcam with me.

I just want to know if you're working, and not having the government take care of you. How do you have so much time on your hands to manipulate my posts?

a.  Leroy Fodor
b.  Not Leroy Fodor
c.  Sure the hell sounds like Leroy Fodor
d.  A woman(?) user on this forum
e.  Leroy Fodor pretending to be a woman
f.  A woman pretending to be Leroy Fodor
g.  John Fitzpatrick pretending to be a woman pretending to be Leroy Fodor
h.  An alien

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:31:40 PM

@Leroy_Fodor You are blocked from following @POTUS and viewing @POTUS's tweets.

See what happens when a bright lad is given a way out but opts to remain steadfast in what seems to be an apparent lie? Leroy Fodor was given such chances on several occasions, but to this day he still claims that he did indeed learn about Bitcoin in 2009 when it was introduced to him via a fellow toilet bowl cleaner oppose to all the evidence pointing to him learning about Bitcoin in mid-2014.

Honestly, I can't wait till the day arrives when a many of Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners' investards come here a cryin' about thier lost so that I WILL stick it up thier arses for not doin' thier due diligence. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 06:32:27 AM

Josh Paler Lin interview: was the prankster’s video of a homeless man spending $100 a hoax?

What word does Josh Paler Lin use to denounce his naysayers? Jealousy!
What word does Leroy Fodor use to denounce my stance against his lyin' piece of shit redneck ass? Jealousy!

StakeMiners' investards are in for a rude awakin' followed by me sticking it up thier retard asses again when they come a cryin' foul. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 06:36:41 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg12560048#msg12560048

StakeMiners - Policy Changes

StakeMiners has revised several policies regarding:

- Principal withdrawals;
- Principal lock-in period; and
- Principal withdrawal fee.

There are three objectives to these policy changes:
- First, to reduce the churn rate to the staking pool.  This will ensure the staking pool and earnings continue to grow. 
- Second, it reduces the work associated with constantly restructuring coin wallets with every major withdrawal; and
- Third, to encourage deposits from investors who are interested in a longer term investment product. 

These changes are expected to provide a steady growth in the size of the staking pool and earnings.   The revised policies can be found on the Stakeminers.com website Terms of Service sections: 24, 25 and 26 or see below.

If the staking pool operation fund is able to grow and generate sufficient earnings, Stakeminers may be able to eliminate the 2% withdrawal fee at a later date.

PRINCIPAL WITHDRAWAL POLICY
----------------------------------------------

An investor may request to have his investment principal and earnings returned by submitting a request from the email account registered with Stakeminers.

Once your withdrawal request is received Stakeminers will calculate the available BTC in excess or earnings and advise you of your BTC payout for that month.

If your payout amount is less than the available BTC you will be paid out in full that month, if your payout amount is more than the available BTC you will be paid the BTC amount available this month and any balance owning will be paid next month

Example:
You request a withdrawal of 10 BTC.  Stakeminers calculates that 6 BTC are available for withdrawal this month.  Stakeminers will return to you 6 BTC this month and 4 BTC next month.

PRINCIPLAL WITHDRAWAL FEE POLICY
---------------------------------------------------
There is a 2% (0.02) fee charged to the amount being withdrawn.  The fee will be deducted from each payout of principal made.  The withdrawal fee is only charged on the principal, not earnings.

PRINCIPAL DEPOSIT 90 DAY LOCK-IN PERIOD POLICY
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

In order to reduce the rapid in and out movement of funds, which causes large swings to earnings, Stakeminers is implementing a 90 day lock-in period for deposits.

When you make a deposit those funds can not be withdrawn for 90 days.   As all deposits are date stamped Stakeminers knows how long funds have been on deposit.  Therefore, for investors with multiple deposits, each individual deposit is subject to the 90 day lock-in policy.

Stakeminers can provide you with a listing of your deposits dates and time in the staking pool on request.

=========================================================================
Stakeminers.com is a crypto-currency Proof of Stake (POS) company with current holdings in 11 crypto-coins totalling 115 BTC.  We welcome investors, especially those with a high risk tolerance and a longer time frame.

Please see our website Stakeminers.com or contact us for more information.

PLEASE NOTE: Leroy Fodor did NOT pen any of the above.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:13:53 AM

You request a withdrawal of 10 BTC.  Stakeminers calculates that 6 BTC are available for withdrawal this month.  Stakeminers will return to you 6 BTC this month and 4 BTC next month.
Totally not a ponzi. /s
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 12:26:36 PM

If only people had been asking them about what would happen if the value of the coins being held went down at the beginning.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:23:43 PM

You request a withdrawal of 10 BTC.  Stakeminers calculates that 6 BTC are available for withdrawal this month.  Stakeminers will return to you 6 BTC this month and 4 BTC next month.
Totally not a ponzi. /s

Okay, I concede that StakeMiners is totally not a Ponzi. /s

Also, I will concede that Leroy Fodor is not a liar once one - ONLY ONE - piece of evidence is definitively presented. Once presented and concurred by peers, I will forever leave the cryptocurrency space.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 04:45:55 PM

That boy is so out of his depth that it's not funny or even cringe-worthy anymore, it's just sad.

He's probably afraid to edit the CEX TOS because he doesn't understand it, so he just penned 3 new sections at the end of it. Probably didn't even ask his BOIs to proofread it - I can't imagine that anyone except cyberpinoy would think Q&A format is suitable for TOS.

There are some additional twists too, see highlighted parts below.

https://stakeminers.com/terms.php

24. WITHDRAWAL POLICY - EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 1, 2015
An investor may request to have his investment principal and earnings returned by submitting a request from the email account registered with Stakeminers.

Once your withdrawal request is received Stakeminers will calculate the available BTC in excess or earnings and advise you of your BTC payout for that month.

If your payout amount is less than the available BTC you will be paid out in full that month, if your payout amount is more than the available BTC you will be paid the BTC amount available this month and any balance owning will be paid next month

Example: You request a withdrawal of 10 BTC. Stakeminers calculates that 6 BTC are available for withdrawal this month. Stakeminers will return to you 6 BTC this month and 4 BTC next month.

WHAT IF MORE THAN ONE WITHDRAWAL IS REQUESTED?
If more than one withdrawal is requested in the same month, the withdrawals will be paid out to full in the order they are received. The order will be established by the date on your email requesting the withdrawal. This may result in your waiting more than one month to receive your full principal.

WILL MY WITHDRAWAL REQUEST EFFECT MY EARNINGS?
Yes, once you file your withdrawal request your account will be locked and you will not accrue earnings.

However, any earnings credited to you, up until the day of your withdrawal request, will available for payment as usual on the next Monday payout.

25. PRINCIPLAL WITHDRAWAL FEE POLICY - EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 1, 2015
There is a 2% (0.02) fee charged to the amount being withdrawn. The fee will be deducted from each payout of principal made. The withdrawal fee is only charged on the principal, not earnings.

IS THERE A FEE ON EARNING PAYMENTS?
No, there is no fee charged to the weekly earnings payments.

WHY IS THERE A PRINCIPAL WITHDRAWAL FEE?
The 2% fee is directed to operating costs. The fee is placed with other internal funds to cover business operating costs. By doing this we generate enough operating funds so that we do not have deduct such costs from your earnings.

26. PRINCIPAL DEPOSIT 90 DAY LOCK-IN PERIOD POLICY - EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 1, 2015
In order to reduce the rapid in and out movement of funds, which causes large swings to earnings, Stakeminers is implementing a 90 day lock-in period for deposits.

When you make a deposit those funds can not be withdrawn for 90 days. As all deposits are date stamped Stakeminers knows how long funds have been on deposit. Therefore, for investors with multiple deposits, each individual deposit is subject to the 90 day lock-in policy.

Stakeminers can provide you with a listing of your deposits dates and time in the staking pool on request.

WHAT IS THE INTENTION OF THIS POLICY?

There are three objectives to this policy:
- First, to reduce the churn rate to the staking pool. This will ensure the staking pool and earnings continue to grow.
- Second, it reduces the work associated with constantly restructuring coin wallets with every major withdrawal.
- Third, to encourage deposits from investors who are interested in a longer term investment product.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:27:44 PM

That boy is so out of his depth that it's not funny or even cringe-worthy anymore, it's just sad.

He's probably afraid to edit the CEX TOS because he doesn't understand it, so he just penned 3 new sections at the end of it. Probably didn't even ask his BOIs to proofread it - I can't imagine that anyone except cyberpinoy would think Q&A format is suitable for TOS.

There are some additional twists too, see highlighted parts below.

https://stakeminers.com/terms.php

24. WITHDRAWAL POLICY - EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 1, 2015

Example: You request a withdrawal of 10 BTC. Stakeminers calculates that 6 BTC are available for withdrawal this month. Stakeminers will return to you 6 BTC this month and 4 BTC next month.

WHAT IF MORE THAN ONE WITHDRAWAL IS REQUESTED?
If more than one withdrawal is requested in the same month, the withdrawals will be paid out to full in the order they are received. The order will be established by the date on your email requesting the withdrawal. This may result in your waiting more than one month to receive your full principal.

WILL MY WITHDRAWAL REQUEST EFFECT MY EARNINGS?
Yes, once you file your withdrawal request your account will be locked and you will not accrue earnings.

However, any earnings credited to you, up until the day of your withdrawal request, will available for payment as usual on the next Monday payout.

25. PRINCIPLAL WITHDRAWAL FEE POLICY - EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 1, 2015
There is a 2% (0.02) fee charged to the amount being withdrawn. The fee will be deducted from each payout of principal made. The withdrawal fee is only charged on the principal, not earnings.

IS THERE A FEE ON EARNING PAYMENTS?
No, there is no fee charged to the weekly earnings payments.

WHY IS THERE A PRINCIPAL WITHDRAWAL FEE?
The 2% fee is directed to operating costs. The fee is placed with other internal funds to cover business operating costs. By doing this we generate enough operating funds so that we do not have deduct such costs from your earnings.

26. PRINCIPAL DEPOSIT 90 DAY LOCK-IN PERIOD POLICY - EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 1, 2015

When you make a deposit those funds can not be withdrawn for 90 days. As all deposits are date stamped Stakeminers knows how long funds have been on deposit. Therefore, for investors with multiple deposits, each individual deposit is subject to the 90 day lock-in policy.

WHAT IS THE INTENTION OF THIS POLICY?

There are three objectives to this policy:
- First, to reduce the churn rate to the staking pool. This will ensure the staking pool and earnings continue to grow.
- Second, it reduces the work associated with constantly restructuring coin wallets with every major withdrawal.

To prove the experts wrong again, StakeMiners' ToS now includes an FAQ and Twitter feed, with images of our Special Olympics participation forthcoming.

This ToS is powered by Leroy Fodor's patent pending west-facing solar panels surrounded on three sides by coconut trees littered with cigarette butts at thier bases so to keep the aliens occupied. HAHAHA
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 06:53:54 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 05:46:56 AM by suchmoon

I was wrong, it is still a little bit funny:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-coin-staking-service-stakeminers-com/3925/1382

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image

Looks like the BOI is falling apart.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:31:59 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2015, 07:44:45 PM by Gleb Gamow

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-coin-staking-service-stakeminers-com/3925/1392

suchmoon

So it's 11 coins on the 24th, 12 coins on the 28th, and 11 again on the 30th. Did he remove one and forgot to tell us, or is he just that bad at math?

Stakeminers.com is a crypto-currency Proof of Stake (POS) company with current holdings in 11 crypto-coins totalling 115 BTC

Of course that doesn't really matter much if the whole thing is collapsing. Just my pet peeve. Get your effing lies consistent @cyberpinoy!

Okay, that's where I draw the line! If Leroy Fodor starts making his fuckin' lies consistent, my ascending post count would decrease considerably. HAHAHA I am so jealous that you guys over at GH are having so much fun without me. HAHAHA
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 08:40:09 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 05:47:33 AM by suchmoon

Okay, that's where I draw the line! If Leroy Fodor starts making his fuckin' lies consistent, my ascending post count would decrease considerably. HAHAHA I am so jealous that you guys over at GH are having so much fun without me. HAHAHA

Rent a tux and join us.

Speaking of which - cyberpinoy stopped by today, defiant as usual:

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 08:57:10 PM

Rent a tux and join us.

Speaking of which - cyberpinoy stopped by today, defiant as usual:

https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraisers/my-small-business--3

Ah, yes, Tai Bui, StakeMiners mega financier who was struggling to amass a mere $1,500 USD for another venture of his of which Leroy Fodor, owning the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines at the time, opted to NOT contribute a single satoshi to his Facebook friend's cause.

"Squeeze tight, Mrs. Fodor, for this is gonna be a brutal pap smear. HAHAHA Due to not having all our supplies on hand, you'll have to revisit us in about a mouth so that we'll be able to complete your exam. But, do not worry, for one way or another we'll conduct this brutal pap smear. HAHAHA"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:17:29 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2015, 09:33:50 PM by Gleb Gamow

Wofvman is most certainly the CFO, He has not left, no claims have ever been made that he will leave or did leave.

Well, according to Tai Bui-cum-Bui Tai's FB page, works at [in] PAST was StakeMiners: https://www.facebook.com/bui.tai/about Same true for Bitcoin for You.

Reads to every person who's not a retard that Tai Bui Tai (Bow Tie) is the one who made the claim, not any of us. HAHAHA

EDIT: I just now read that you guys dug it up before I did. You know what that means, don't you? More negative trusts will be doled out by the venerable Leroy Fodor. Wait till Helen of Ohio hears about the son she's been prayin' for. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:57:15 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2015, 10:18:48 PM by Gleb Gamow

04-February-2015, 05:32 PM: http://www.world-bitcoin-forum.com/showthread.php/64588-I-need-some-Help-PLEASE

I PROMISE ( and I dont break promises) anyone who helps me fix this I will send you some btc for helping me fix and get this one working from the first week or 3 of operations. I am so totally desperate right now and we have so much invested in these darn servers its not funny.

Jan 9, 2015: http://world-defense.com/threads/bitcoin.448/#post-3990

It is indeed not spam, because you would not be buying bitcoins from me as I am not a part of an exchange and that link I had there was not connected to anything that would involve buying, selling, signing up for or obligating anyone to do anything , it was not an advertisement it is an informational site Built by me personally.

You also would not be able to buy my bitcoins because I am holding my bitcoins right now. If you knew anything about bitcoins you would understand how utterly undereducated your response is.

That fucker Leroy Fodor was insolvent way before StakeMiners ever went live. HAHAHA

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 10:31:36 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg10768529#msg10768529

We do not have 1 way you can earn higher profits, we don't have 2 ways, we have many ways your investment is backed up, and is able to bring you in higher profits without the need to reinvest.

March 14, 2015: We have MANY ways that your investment is backed up.

September 30, 2015: We have 0 ways that your investment is backed up.

HAHAHA

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg10769015#msg10769015

We strictly payout in Bitcoins to our investors so they can easily turn thier profits into cash.

"Shanges!"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 10:44:01 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg10773438#msg10773438

The business is backed by a few things. one is the company has mining hardware which is mining POW portions of the coins. The coins earned from these efforts are then split between the pool, and the other half are sold to help pay for the overhead expenses of running the pool. This is a way to increase your income as well as back the company and your investment up. By adding coins to the wallets it increases your staking potential, and the amount you are staking which increases your income earned on your investment.  The company also has its own account that helps to pay the overhead costs in running the business. when we put this project together it was to find a solution for all the people out there looking for a good reliable source of recurring income. a company they can trust with the ability to actually talk with a live person involved in the site ownership. we discovered many ways investors can continue to increase their earnings and hard coded all these into the sites business structure.

And Leroy Fodor proved the above by easily allowing an investard to withdraw 35 BTC from StakeMiners, of which proof was never provided. But now, an investor desires to withdraw ONLY ~6 BTC, and he has to jump through hoops to get it, with the fucker honest Leroy Fodor tryin' in vain to obtain the moneys. HAHAHA

Wait till Helen of Ohio hears 'bout her son fuckin' people in spite of all them prayers to God to make him end his retarded redneck lyin' ways. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 10:55:58 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg10926972#msg10926972

Because at the end of the day, Transactions, Numbers and percentages backed by the blockchain and the wallets we use as proof do not lie. Someone's opinions of our service are just that, an uneducated opinion. To have a real opinion worth something I would advise you be a true member of the service, try it out for 30 days and see the results, don't pass judgment of something unless your willing to try it and see the results for yourself. HAHAHA

Those who got in early are the ones benefiting the most right now.

Just like a Ponzi, get in early and benefit the most. And, don't past judgement unless you try it yourself for at least 30 days, whereupon thereafter Leroy Fodor WILL fuck you. HAHAHA
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:09:07 PM

http://world-defense.com/threads/bitcoin.448/#post-4023

I love corruption HAHA.

Not everything about bitcoins is great, you have your hackers, your unethical greedy fools, but to be honest its not bitcoins fault and those problems can actually be avoided in most cases. What I do know is after a very long relationship with crypto and bitcoin, and not losing money in the deal, People just do not understand it. There are things I still need to research and look into. Even people who have been in bitcoins longer than me, they have no idea what it really is, what its uses really are, and why it is important, all they know is I buy at this price I sell at this price and WOW i'm still rich.

Invest with confidence, StakeMiners !
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 12:32:58 AM

http://world-defense.com/threads/bitcoin.448/#post-4023

I love corruption HAHA.

Not everything about bitcoins is great, you have your hackers, your unethical greedy fools, but to be honest its not bitcoins fault and those problems can actually be avoided in most cases. What I do know is after a very long relationship with crypto and bitcoin, and not losing money in the deal, People just do not understand it. There are things I still need to research and look into. Even people who have been in bitcoins longer than me, they have no idea what it really is, what its uses really are, and why it is important, all they know is I buy at this price I sell at this price and WOW i'm still rich.

Invest with confidence, StakeMiners !

I'll tell you what! As fucked up in the head as Leroy Fodor has proven to be beyond a shadow of a doubt, the retards who invested in his StakeMiners Ponzi after been forewarned are just as fucked up in the head, if not more so, considering that Leroy's thier fearless retard leader. HAHAHA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: