Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:40:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294750 times)
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 02:52:05 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2015, 03:07:32 AM by cyberpinoy

The mistake Suchmoon is you, not the math, you do what is called speed reading, and missed the fact in the email where I mentioned he had deposits that came thru in late august which effected his withdraw penalty. I Actually gave him a way to avoid the high fee and he chose to opt out of that and demanded I pay him in 24 hours. Sooo, instead of working with him to avoid the fee, I did exactly as he asked and processed his withdraw at his request and gave him the exact fee his account required as per the TOS. I paid him in 24 hours and he made a nice 12.42% profit on his 3 months investment. So in all i did EXACTLY as I promised, i tried to work with him to lower his fee, he refused, I then processed his account with the fee it required.

I can understand complaining and being angry if he lost money, but seriously the man made 12% profit even after the fee. He got all of his money back plus 0.63 BTC. It was his choice to take the larger fee, he knew how it worked. His problem was he felt he deserved special treatment and that is not how StakeMiners works, we are fair to everyone.

BRUNO: seriously man you are a complete tool bro, do you have to troll your thread with completely off the wall posts when people are bumping your thread. Wow join the conversation or sit in the corner and and eat your popcorn, at least wait until we are not bumping your thread to make more useless posts of twisting comments to fit your needs.

Oh wait you cant join the conversatrion because your not an investor and have no idea whats really going on at stakeminers. All you have is opinion, no real facts just opinion and mostly your own opinion, then your new found buddy Suchmoon jumped on board using your own gapped research to add his input, and then your other friend Xian jumped in as well.  None of you actually really know whats going on, if Stakeminers is a scam and none of you have yet to prove otherwise.

You guys keep doing what you have to do, I will continue to provide this community with a great income opportunity no matter if your biased attitudes like it or not.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8968

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 03:06:56 AM

The mistake Suchmoon is you, not the math, you do what is called speed reading, and missed the fact in the email where I mentioned he had deposits that came thru in late august which effected his withdraw penalty. I Actually gave him a way to avoid the high fee and he chose to opt out of that and demanded I pay him in 24 hours. Sooo, instead of working with him to avoid the fee, I did exactly as he asked and processed his withdraw at his request and gave him the exact fee he deserved. I paid him in 24 hours and he made a nice 12.42% profit on his 3 months investment.

I can understand complaining and being angry if he lost money, but seriously the man made 12% profit even after the fee. He got all of his money back plus 0.63 BTC. It was his choice to take the larger fee, he knew how it worked. His problem was he felt he deserved special treatment and that is not how StakeMiners works, we are fair to everyone.

I did not miss anything. You stated that the fees for 90+ day withdrawals are 10% and fees for less than 90 days are 20%, therefore you charged the customer ~13%.

In fact the percentages are 5% and 10% respectively, so the fee should be between 5% and 10% and certainly not above 10%. Since the bulk of the deposit (5 BTC out of ~ 5.23 BTC - you can provide the exact numbers here please) was made more than 90 days prior to withdrawal the fee should be much closer to 5% than 10%.

You failed to address this issue, to fix it, or to provide the exact numbers and formulas explaining how you calculate/prorate the fees.

The fact that the customer profited is irrelevant. You can't arbitrarily reduce withdrawals or disregard your TOS.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 03:07:44 AM

Hold up there cowboy...

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/high-risk-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/1522?u=xian01

Quote from: cyberpinoy, post:1505, topic:3925
YOu proved that we are a great investment, you have well proven you can invest in 3 months and with a penalty still walk away with a 12% profit, and once the new terms take effect that penalty drops clear down to 2% and we are doing our best to see how we can eliminate the fee completely.

Quote from: cyberpinoy, post:1514, topic:3925, full:true
He was paid out, and he made a 12% profit in 3 months which today is a great return on any investment.

Quote from: cyberpinoy, post:1521, topic:3925
To say he got 12% in 3 months ROI would not seem ethically honest on my part.

Quote from: cyberpinoy, post:1521, topic:3925
It was a mistake not a lie.

The mistake Suchmoon is you, not the math, you do what is called speed reading, and missed the fact in the email where I mentioned he had deposits that came thru in late august which effected his withdraw penalty. I Actually gave him a way to avoid the high fee and he chose to opt out of that and demanded I pay him in 24 hours. Sooo, instead of working with him to avoid the fee, I did exactly as he asked and processed his withdraw at his request and gave him the exact fee his account required as per the TOS. I paid him in 24 hours and he made a nice 12.42% profit on his 3 months investment. So in all i did EXACTLY as I promised, i tried to work with him to lower his fee, he refused, I then processed his account with the fee it required.

Huh
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 03:08:25 AM

Yes suchmoon you did miss something some of his deposits were under 30 days. Like always your research is very lacking.

actually no respectively up to 30 days was 30% up to 60 days was 20% up to 90 days was 10% up to 120 days or more was 5%, again it was not me that was wrong it was you.

I did not "fail" to do anything, He requested his withdraw, I tried to lower his fee, he refused and demanded payment in 24 hours, I did exactly as he requested. I followed the terms just as they are written and his account was accessed the correct fee as per his deposits. he made a 12.42% profit on his 30 day investment. I dont see a real problem here.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 03:14:01 AM

BRUNO: seriously man you are a complete tool bro, do you have to troll your thread with completely off the wall posts when people are bumping your thread. Wow join the conversation or sit in the corner and and eat your popcorn, at least wait until we are not bumping your thread to make more useless posts of twisting comments to fit your needs.

Oh wait you cant join the conversatrion because your not an investor and have no idea whats really going on at stakeminers. All you have is opinion, no real facts just opinion and mostly your own opinion, then your new found buddy Suchmoon jumped on board using your own gapped research to add his input, and then your other friend Xian jumped in as well.  None of you actually really know whats going on, if Stakeminers is a scam and none of you have yet to prove otherwise.

You guys keep doing what you have to do, I will continue to provide this community with a great income opportunity no matter if your biased attitudes like it or not.

So, let me get this straight. I SHOULD join the conversation that YOU deflected it to, i.e., the trust thingy convo, oppose to what this entire thread is about, that is you being on serial liar. Am I correct? You, Leroy Fodor, can even come here HONESTLY declare when exactly you got started with with Bitcoin and when you started mining bitcoins. Now, you want me to kowtow to you? Is there anything you can do or say that doesn't depict you are the biggest fuckin' retard in all he cryptocurrency space?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 03:16:11 AM

Yes suchmoon you did miss something some of his deposits were under 30 days. Like always your research is very lacking.

actually no respectively up to 30 days was 30% up to 60 days was 20% up to 90 days was 10% up to 120 days or more was 5%, again it was not me that was wrong it was you.

I did not "fail" to do anything, He requested his withdraw, I tried to lower his fee, he refused and demanded payment in 24 hours, I did exactly as he requested. I followed the terms just as they are written and his account was accessed the correct fee as per his deposits. he made a 12.42% profit on his 30 day investment. I dont see a real problem here.

The problem is that the dude wanted out ASAP because he lost all trust in you, AND you were stalling so to amass the funds, aside how such withdraw was goin' to affect the overall pool(s). How the fuck did you forget about those aspects, Leroy Fodor?

Show me your B.B.A. from Ohio University and you will never hear from me again. Deal?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 03:23:24 AM

You keep saying that my research is lacking but you're failing to provide the formula you used to calculate the fee. That would be really beneficial for current and future investors. Give us the deposit amounts, dates, and the math you used. If you can show that the 13% matches the TOS I'll shut up about it.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 03:28:41 AM

The problem is that the dude wanted out ASAP was because he lost all trust in you, AND you were stalling so to amass the funds. How the fuck did you forget about those aspects, Leroy Fodor?

I was not stalling to amass the funds Bruno that is not how StakeMiners works, if you knew anything about StakeMiners at all you would know better than to post nonsense like that. StakeMiners is a staking pool I knew we had funds coming in that matched his withdraw, thus the new funds would be buying the staked coins at a flat rate instead of having to sell them on the market, removing them from our wallets, and hurting the other investors income.

Come on Bruno and Suchmoon I know you are way smarter than these posts you are making

You know that if you have 500,000 coins selling them on the market in a instant sell off, you may get 0.00000125 for the first 100,000 or so but by the time your done it will end up being 0.00000090 or less each for the rest. And shortly after that the price will increase back up to 0.00000125 each? If you can spread that over time you can get between 0.00000125 down to maybe 0.00000115 most.

So what?  You want me to sell our coins at a lower value, then 3 days later get a deposit where I would not be able to buy back the amount of coins we just sold 3 days earlier. This is how the pool was negatively effected, by not working with us allowing us to slowly sell the coins and demanding a payout and force the markets down during the selloff we would end up buying back less coins than we sold which lowers our income and hurts all of us.

I will not hurt my other investors because people like Suchmoon and Bruno want to try and make people think we did something wrong. We do what is right for our investors, no matter if you want to openly admit you perfectly understand what is going on or not. And Suchmoon I know you understand this process very well Bruno probably has no idea about any of this, but you, Suchmoon you understand and knew exactly what was going on, you just refuse to admit it and want to spread FUD.

You know Suchmoon its people like you that really just disgust me, you know whats going on, you understand some of the system, and you knwo exactly what we do and why we do it, and yet you purposely spread FUD.l Brunbo yea he has no clue whats really going on, So he just goes on what mostly experienced people like you say and just follows behind and then adds his mountains of Bold typr and colored fonts to makie it all look good , but you, Suchmoon you have no excuse.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 03:29:25 AM

Leroy Fodor is jealous because my thread has been read 78000 times. HAHAHA
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 03:32:11 AM

Wow bruno, you really love that post count don't you. I give you a perfect reason to your outlandish accusation and the best response you come back with is:

Now we see what your true intentions are Bruno.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 03:34:07 AM

The problem is that the dude wanted out ASAP was because he lost all trust in you, AND you were stalling so to amass the funds. How the fuck did you forget about those aspects, Leroy Fodor?

I was not stalling to amass the funds Bruno that is not how StakeMiners works, if you knew anything about StakeMiners at all you would know better than to post nonsense like that. StakeMiners is a staking pool I knew we had funds coming in that matched his withdraw, thus the new funds would be buying the staked coins at a flat rate instead of having to sell them on the market, removing them from our wallets, and hurting the other investors income.

Come on Bruno and Suchmoon I know you are way smarter than these posts you are making

You know that if you have 500,000 coins selling them on the market in a instant sell off, you may get 0.00000125 for the first 100,000 or so but by the time your done it will end up being 0.00000090 or less each for the rest. And shortly after that the price will increase back up to 0.00000125 each? If you can spread that over time you can get between 0.00000125 down to maybe 0.00000115 most.

So what?  You want me to sell our coins at a lower value, then 3 days later get a deposit where I would not be able to buy back the amount of coins we just sold 3 days earlier. This is how the pool was negatively effected, by not working with us allowing us to slowly sell the coins and demanding a payout and force the markets down during the selloff we would end up buying back less coins than we sold which lowers our income and hurts all of us.

I will not hurt my other investors because people like Suchmoon and Bruno want to try and make people think we did something wrong. We do what is right for our investors, no matter if you want to openly admit you perfectly understand what is going on or not. And Suchmoon I know you understand this process very well Bruno probably has no idea about any of this, but you, Suchmoon you understand and knew exactly what was going on, you just refuse to admit it and want to spread FUD.

You know Suchmoon its people like you that really just disgust me, you know whats going on, you understand some of the system, and you knwo exactly what we do and why we do it, and yet you purposely spread FUD.l Brunbo yea he has no clue whats really going on, So he just goes on what mostly experienced people like you say and just follows behind and then adds his mountains of Bold typr and colored fonts to makie it all look good , but you, Suchmoon you have no excuse.

For a dude, me, who doesn't know what the fuck is goin' on, somehow I've amasses over four dozen lies you've spewed throughout the years, none of which you've yet to disprove, yet claimed you have and that your truisms are somehow buried in this thread that me and my sockpuppets bump. HAHAHA
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 03:34:20 AM

Suchmoon you have no excuse.

How's the view from up there on your horse ?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 03:36:06 AM

Wow bruno, you really love that post count don't you. I give you a perfect reason to your outlandish accusation and the best response you come back with is:

Now we see what your true intentions are Bruno.

Yes siree! Take a humorous post and depict it as my true intentions. That again makes you one fucked up dude and why your retard wife is goin' leave you some day while she's probably playin' the field now. HAAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 03:39:27 AM

Okay, you cocksucker, Leroy Fodor. Prove me wrong with JUST the following and I'll lock this thread and leave the cryptocurrency space. Deal?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg12647767#msg12647767

BRUNO, I am not a fraud and you know it, and you have not proven otherwise in your scam thread.

Welcome to my "scam thread" where I'm going to prove to you guys - ONCE AGAIN - that Leroy Fodor AND his StakeMiners is nothing short of an outright fraud. HAHAHA

Yes i did graduate from Ohio University with a business degree not an English literature degree, and i graduated a long time ago. English was not my best class, always had red marks all over my papers, However creative writing was, which would explain why I make such long posts. I guess i learned it i college and that has stuck with me. I am not the best speller and I am not the best at grammar so i do apologize.

Note, English was not Leroy Fodor's best class, but creative writing was. The former received red marks all over his paper (because it wasn't his best class), whereas the latter, creative writing, was, "was" as in was his best class, thus explaining why Leroy makes such long posts, a course (no pun intended) of action carried over from his Ohio University days excelling in creative writing courses. Leroy goes on in proving experts wrong once again that a person can obtain good grades in creative writing without having the ability to spell or structure sentences coherently as demonstrated above with Leroy espousing that creative writing was his best class.

Amazingly, sans a second of attending a higher education institute, MY CREATIVE WRITING GRAMMATICAL SKILL SETS DOMINATES LEROY FODOR'S FACE! hahahah

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/stake-miners/21/285/764

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bachelor_of_Business_Administration

The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA or B.B.A.) is a bachelor's degree in commerce and business administration. In most universities, the degree is conferred after four years of full-time study in one or more areas of business concentrations. The BBA program usually includes general business courses and advanced courses for specific concentrations.

The degree is designed to give a broad knowledge of the functional aspects of a company and their interconnection, while also allowing for specialization in a particular area. BBA programs expose students to a variety of "core subjects" and allow students to specialize in a specific academic area. The degree also develops the student's practical, managerial skills communication skills and business decision-making capability. Many programs incorporate training and practical experience, in the form of case projects, presentations, internships, industrial visits, and interaction with experts from the industry.

The core topics usually comprise:

Accounting
    Business law and Ethics
    Economics
    Financial management
    Cost and management accounting
    Human resource management
    Management information systems
    Marketing
    Operations management
    Organizational behavior
    Quantitative techniques (business statistics, financial mathematics, operations research)
    Strategic management

NOTE TO SELF: Look up ETHICS in Roget's Thesaurus to make doubly sure that I'm fully versed in its connotation. HAHAHA

https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement

8.2. Don'ts. You agree that you will not:

• Act dishonestly or unprofessionally, including by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content;
    • Create a false identity on LinkedIn;
    • Misrepresent your current or previous positions and qualifications;
    • Misrepresent your affiliations with a[n] person or entity, past or present;
    • Misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym;
    • Creating or operate a pyramid scheme, fraud or other similar practice;

We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We require that information posted by Members be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties. We provide a policy and process for complaints concerning content posted by our Members.[/list]

Fully knowing that Stake Miners is not even a company but just a website, thus incapable of attending any school on the planet, I say that it's 100% unlikely that Stake Miners received a B.B.A. from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. Of course, we know that Stake Miners is really StakeMiners representing Leroy Fodor (or versa visa) who claims to have earned an associate degree from a community college in St. Clairsville, Ohio, depicted below: www.signweb.com/forum/help-wanted/wrap-this-ink-is-looking-for-the-best-designer-sa+&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us#.VhjGgPlViko

Unless you're a motherfuckin' retard, the above clearly depicts Leroy Fodor as a Goddamn liar. On one account, Leroy claims to have earned a B.B.A. from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio, posted cir. Q3, 2015, and on another account, Leroy depicts on his resume dated Wed, 02/13/2008, that he earned an Associate Degree from a community college located in St. Clairsville, Ohio. Both CAN NOT  be true, ergo one, if not both, accolades are outright lies.

What do you have to say about that, Leroy Fodor, as I WILL continue to fuck you up your redneck lyin' piece of shit ass? HAHAHA That'll teach you for not paying my extortion requests (plural). HAHAHA
    suchmoon
    Legendary

View Profile WWW
    October 11, 2015, 03:39:36 AM

You know Suchmoon its people like you that really just disgust me

When you're done throwing up, would you please provide the numbers and the formulas?

Suchmoon you have no excuse.

I'm not looking for an excuse. Just numbers.

Also please update your wallet screenshots. Last time I checked they were ~3 weeks old. I want to know how my investments are working.
    cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
    October 11, 2015, 03:42:24 AM

You keep saying that my research is lacking but you're failing to provide the formula you used to calculate the fee. That would be really beneficial for current and future investors. Give us the deposit amounts, dates, and the math you used. If you can show that the 13% matches the TOS I'll shut up about it.

Suchmoon, the formula is in the TOS. Providing you dates and times of other peoples account information  is not something any website will divulge. I did exactly how the TOS required for his account. Anmd remember, he had a chance to avoid the large fee, and oipted out. Keep in mind the investor had a choice to lower his fee and did not want that. I gave the investor the ability to get a flat rate lowest fee as per the TOS he was held to and he chose not to have that. I emailed the investor and explained his fee would be higher if he withdrew and aI was trying to avoid the high fee and charge him the minimum fee only and he demanded we pay him in 24 hours. I informed the investor processing his withdraw immediately would have a high fee.

Is that enough times for you to understand he could have avoided the fee and chose not to Suchmoon. How many different ways must I say it before you understand the fee he got was as the TOS states and he had a chance and a choice to accept a lower fee.

I can only offer investors options and do my best to lower their fee, if they choose not to I can not force them to do things that will lower their fee. What more do you want form me, I could have done like a service you would provide people would have done and charged him 30% sinjce his last deposit was under 30 Days. But I didnt do that, I followed our terms, I tried to lower his fee and he got angry, There is nothing else I can do.

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
    October 11, 2015, 03:45:13 AM

Also please update your wallet screenshots. Last time I checked they were ~3 weeks old. I want to know how my investments are working.

yes you are because you have most of the addresses and can check the blockchain which is what all your friends wanted over at get hashing remember, screenshots can be photoshopped, remember, screenshots are worthless remember, your guys over there DEMANDED the addresses so you didnt have to depend on the screenshots REMEMBER

FUD...FUD...FUD all you have is FUD!!!!

Gleb Gamow (OP)
    In memoriam
    VIP
    Legendary

View Profile
    October 11, 2015, 03:47:58 AM

Suchmoon, the formula is in the TOS. Providing you dates and times of other peoples account information  is not something any website will divulge. I did exactly how the TOS required for his account. Anmd remember, he had a chance to avoid the large fee, and oipted out. Keep in mind the investor had a choice to lower his fee and did not want that. I gave the investor the ability to get a flat rate lowest fee as per the TOS he was held to and he chose not to have that. I emailed the investor and explained his fee would be higher if he withdrew and aI was trying to avoid the high fee and charge him the minimum fee only and he demanded we pay him in 24 hours. I informed the investor processing his withdraw immediately would have a high fee.

Is that enough times for you to understand he could have avoided the fee and chose not to Suchmoon. How many different ways must I say it before you understand the fee he got was as the TOS states and he had a chance and a choice to accept a lower fee.

I can only offer investors options and do my best to lower their fee, if they choose not to I can not force them to do things that will lower their fee. What more do you want form me, I could have done like a service you would provide people would have done and charged him 30% sinjce his last deposit was under 30 Days. But I didnt do that, I followed our terms, I tried to lower his fee and he got angry, There is nothing else I can do.

Speaking of following StakeMiners' ToS, what about the following, you lyin' piece of shit Leroy Fodor?

HAHAHA
    <TBC, the HAHAHA is mocking Leroy Fodor>

https://stakeminers.com/terms.php

4.1. By creating an Account, the User expressly represents and warrants that he/she:
    follows the rules and laws in his/her country of residence and/or country from which he /she accesses this Site and Services;
    has accepted these Terms of Use;
    is at least 18 years of age and has the right to accept these Terms of Use and participate in transactions involving cryptocurrencies and commodities.

Take a guess as to how old Nigel Dollentas is. Come on, take a guess. You know you want to. Hell, I've even give you a little hint: Younger that 18.25 years old. Here's another hint: My last hint was alluding to something. Figured it out yet? When you do, please tell the retard Boofi Trustees at the back of the short bus your findings. If you're not sure which one are the Boofis, they'll be the ones going ...

HAHAHA

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4583275197995&set=pb.1775451351.-2207520000.1440855961.&type=3&theater

Unless Nigel Dollentas is an 18-year-old ninth-grader in high school, I'd say that somebody broke terms of StakeMiners' ToS.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200568597415487&set=pb.1775451351.-2207520000.1440857074.&type=3&theater

Looks like Nigel Dollentas just turned 16 this past March (2015).

"Hola, Leroy Fodor? You got some 'splainin' to do!"
    suchmoon
    Legendary

View Profile WWW
    October 11, 2015, 03:48:29 AM

yes you are because you have most of the addresses and can check the blockchain which is what all your friends wanted over at get hashing remember, screenshots can be photoshopped, remember, screenshots are worthless remember, your guys over there DEMANDED the addresses so you didnt have to depend on the screenshots REMEMBER

FUD...FUD...FUD all you have is FUD!!!!

I'm confused now. Screenshots are all you were showing to investors as far as proof. Of course if you can provide the actual addresses that would be great and I asked about that multiple times. But if you can't provide the addresses then please update the screenshots at least. Or do you intend to stop providing even that little piece of information?
    cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
    October 11, 2015, 03:49:56 AM

Bruno seriously grow up man, categories of study on all websites are not the same, I studied Business Administration which was not a category on one of the websites so i used the closest thing to my course of study they offered as a choosable category. Get over yourself man.

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 119 »
      Print  

Jump to: