Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:43:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 03:52:10 AM

I'm confused now. Screenshots are all you were showing to investors as far as proof. Of course if you can provide the actual addresses that would be great and I asked about that multiple times. But if you can't provide the addresses then please update the screenshots at least. Or do you intend to stop providing even that little piece of information?

Your not confused your just spreading FUD, you havge most fo the actual addresses, remember you did a whole account audit if I remember on Get hashing, stop acting like you dont have most of them already Suchmoon. Your getting annoying. If you want my farther participation here then grow up and act like an adult while you attack me. Stop asking for things we all know you already have at your disposal.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 03:56:12 AM

grow up and act like an adult

SMH. These grifters... no sense of meta at all...
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 03:58:11 AM

You keep saying that my research is lacking but you're failing to provide the formula you used to calculate the fee. That would be really beneficial for current and future investors. Give us the deposit amounts, dates, and the math you used. If you can show that the 13% matches the TOS I'll shut up about it.

Suchmoon, the formula is in the TOS. Providing you dates and times of other peoples account information  is not something any website will divulge. I did exactly how the TOS required for his account. Anmd remember, he had a chance to avoid the large fee, and oipted out. Keep in mind the investor had a choice to lower his fee and did not want that. I gave the investor the ability to get a flat rate lowest fee as per the TOS he was held to and he chose not to have that. I emailed the investor and explained his fee would be higher if he withdrew and aI was trying to avoid the high fee and charge him the minimum fee only and he demanded we pay him in 24 hours. I informed the investor processing his withdraw immediately would have a high fee.

Is that enough times for you to understand he could have avoided the fee and chose not to Suchmoon. How many different ways must I say it before you understand the fee he got was as the TOS states and he had a chance and a choice to accept a lower fee.

I can only offer investors options and do my best to lower their fee, if they choose not to I can not force them to do things that will lower their fee. What more do you want form me, I could have done like a service you would provide people would have done and charged him 30% sinjce his last deposit was under 30 Days. But I didnt do that, I followed our terms, I tried to lower his fee and he got angry, There is nothing else I can do.

Deposits are on the blockchain. @huskypower2015 already posted his addresses so that's not a secret. According to that address most of the funds (~5 BTC) were deposited more than 90 days before the withdrawal. That's a 5% fee, right? So how the remaining ~0.25 BTC of deposits could have made the fee as high as 13%? That sounds mathematically impossible. So please quit stalling, post the numbers.

Ask @huskypower2015 if you want explicit permission - I'm sure he won't mind. Besides you already posted his other details - withdrawal amount, profit, etc - all over bitcointalk and gethashing - how can you possibly now resort to this line of defense?

If you continue to refuse to explain your fee calculation it can mean only one thing - you're lying.

Here's the address:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/high-risk-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/1497

https://blockchain.info/address/14XwvWL9bFgWTNLBG5HXHyxs4QQCYG9b7U
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 04:06:54 AM

I'm confused now. Screenshots are all you were showing to investors as far as proof. Of course if you can provide the actual addresses that would be great and I asked about that multiple times. But if you can't provide the addresses then please update the screenshots at least. Or do you intend to stop providing even that little piece of information?

Your not confused your just spreading FUD, you havge most fo the actual addresses, remember you did a whole account audit if I remember on Get hashing, stop acting like you dont have most of them already Suchmoon. Your getting annoying. If you want my farther participation here then grow up and act like an adult while you attack me. Stop asking for things we all know you already have at your disposal.

Yes, I have some addresses, but definitely not all (OKcash wallet has changed, and you added new coins). However when I try to calculate the amount of assets you're accusing me of using inaccurate information. So which is it? Is my information correct or not? Are you interested in correcting it or not? Are you going to provide all addresses or at least the screenshots?

And really, if I want your participation?  Grin

It is your obligation as a business owner to provide any and all relevant information to your customers. If you don't want to do that it reflects poorly on you, not me. If I'm asking you to provide such information it's not an attack.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 04:08:23 AM

Bruno seriously grow up man, categories of study on all websites are not the same, I studied Business Administration which was not a category on one of the websites so i used the closest thing to my course of study they offered as a choosable category. Get over yourself man.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/williamwalshiii

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/stake-miners/21/285/764

Safely assuming that the "one of the websites" wasn't Linkedin because as depicted above such is hand-inserted, that means you have a B.B.A. since the A.S. on that there other site didn't allow you to input the correct degree.

Thus, again, show me your B.B.A., or any degree from Ohio University for that matter, and I'll grow up upon leaving the cryptocurrency forever. If not, I WILL continue to pound your lyin' piece of shit ass into the ground, then laugh on the day your wife starts fucking other dudes just like I did to Joshua Zipkin when it happened to him because he, too, didn't want to pay my extortion price. HAHAHA
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 04:10:49 AM

I will not divulge any user account information with or without expressed permission of the user, nor would I ask a user for his permission to divulge account related information.

I am not lying and just because you say, either do this or your lying does not make it true suchmoon, nor do threats work well with me you should already know that.

His large fee was avoidable it could have been lowered. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT SUCHMOON. Get it thru your head his large fee was avoidable,  it could have been lowered, NOW say it with me His large fee was avoidable,  it could have been lowered and He chose not to do that.

I can not force him to do what is in his best interest, I gave him options, explained the circumstances and results of the actions, and he chose to demand payment in 24 hours knowing the fee that would be accessed as it was emailed to him, he knew the results of his actions, and what would come. We followed the TOS and even informed him of the fee involved, so before his withdraw was even processed he knew the fees he was facing, take it now get a higher fee or wait a few days and get the lowest fee we charge at that time. He DAMANDED, he didn't just ask He demanded we pay him in 24 hours , so we did.

Stop acting as if he was not informed he was, stop acting as if he did not have a choice, he had one, he chose the high fee. And i do this with every investor who faces high fees. I tell you up front, your fee will be this but if you wait and allow us to slowly sell the coins so it wont effect our other investors your fee will only be this.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 04:12:49 AM

Another bullshit post by Leroy Fodor is 5... 4... 3... I can hear his keyboard pounding from thousands of miles away. HAHAHA Okay, I cheated and viewed the logs of this forum to see what he's doing. HAHAHA He's currently penning another epic post for this thread. HAHAHA From the looks of the draft, it, too, will remain littered with grammatical errors. HAHAHA
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 04:18:34 AM

I will not divulge any user account information with or without expressed permission of the user, nor would I ask a user for his permission to divulge account related information.

I am not lying and just because you say, either do this or your lying does not make it true suchmoon, nor do threats work well with me you should already know that.

His large fee was avoidable it could have been lowered. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT SUCHMOON. Get it thru your head his large fee was avoidable,  it could have been lowered, NOW say it with me His large fee was avoidable,  it could have been lowered and He chose not to do that.

I can not force him to do what is in his best interest, I gave him options, explained the circumstances and results of the actions, and he chose to demand payment in 24 hours knowing the fee that would be accessed as it was emailed to him, he knew the results of his actions, and what would come. We followed the TOS and even informed him of the fee involved, so before his withdraw was even processed he knew the fees he was facing, take it now get a higher fee or wait a few days and get the lowest fee we charge at that time. He DAMANDED, he didn't just ask He demanded we pay him in 24 hours , so we did.

Stop acting as if he was not informed he was, stop acting as if he did not have a choice, he had one, he chose the high fee. And i do this with every investor who faces high fees. I tell you up front, your fee will be this but if you wait and allow us to slowly sell the coins so it wont effect our other investors your fee will only be this.

So basically it's like this:

• You're now using a privacy excuse even though you already posted that the customer earned 12.42% or 0.63 BTC, which is enough to calculate the amounts of deposits
  • You're refusing to explain how ~5 BTC at 5% could make ~5.25 BTC to have a 13% fee - even hypothetically
  • You keep repeating that the customer had a choice - completely irrelevant because TOS does not provide any choices. It's just 5%, 10%, etc brackets based on deposit duration.

Does this correctly summarize the situation?
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 04:18:49 AM

Okay, I cheated

Won't be the first time, or the last.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 04:20:18 AM

Okay, I cheated

Well, at least the both of you have something in common...
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 04:29:27 AM

• You're now using a privacy excuse even though you already posted that the customer earned ~12% or 0.63 (?) BTC, which is enough to calculate the amounts of deposits
  • You're refusing to explain how ~5 BTC at 5% could make ~5.25 BTC to have a 13% fee - even hypothetically
  • You keep repeating that the customer had a choice - completely irrelevant because TOS does not provide any choices. It's just 5%, 10%, etc brackets.

No you have not correctly summarized anything!

I am not making an excuse I am just not giving you something else to slander me with. Smiley

I did not refuse to explain anything I told you he has deposits that fell under the 30 days which effected his withdraw penalty and most importantly he was informed of the fees, and how much they would be before the withdraw was processed. It was his choice to accept the larger fee.

Him having a choice is completely relevant, if you have the ability to avoid a fee and you chose not to, and the fee has been explained to you, then its your choice to get that fee if your decision makes it so. You cant be warned of the fee, demand payment knowing the fee will be imposed then because of the results of your decision go cry on the message boards because you got a large fee, all the while demanding you be treated differently than everyone else knowing our system is fair to everyone.

Even if I make a withdraw on my personal account I would access the fee just like everyone else, its that simple! we have a person on the BOI getting a small part of his investment right now who is getting a fee, he knew the situation and he chose to work with us to lower his fee as much as possible. None of us are any different than anyone else, why should he get special treatment? If we hold ourselves to the same TOS everyone else is held to?

Ok Thank you, I am now repeating myself and taling in circles, your querstions have been addressed your accusations once again disproved,

Bruno Good luck to you brother, until next time, keep up your outstanding work, at least when your concentrated on me your not stealing from or scamming other people.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg11266264#msg11266264

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 04:33:40 AM

Okay, I cheated

Speaking of cheating, which one or ones of these jocks do you believe your wife is fucking from the staking pool of where she works? HAHAHA Staking Pool! HAHAHA
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 04:36:34 AM

Speaking of cheating, which one or ones of these jocks do you believe your wife is fucking from the staking pool of where she works? HAHAHA Staking Pool! HAHAHA

HAHAHAH...HAHAHHAHA ....OMG HAHAHAHAH ....OOOOO..... HEEEEEE ....HAHAHHA

none of them

At least i have a wife, you cant even keep one of those, I can only imagine what she would go thru if you did have one.

Bruno Good luck to you brother, until next time, keep up your outstanding work, at least when your concentrated on me your not stealing from or scamming other people.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 04:37:18 AM

• You're now using a privacy excuse even though you already posted that the customer earned ~12% or 0.63 (?) BTC, which is enough to calculate the amounts of deposits
  • You keep repeating that the customer had a choice - completely irrelevant because TOS does not provide any choices. It's just 5%, 10%, etc brackets.

I am not making an excuse I am just not giving you something else to slander me with. Smiley

I did not refuse to explain anything I told you he has deposits that fell under the 30 days which effected his withdraw penalty and most importantly he was informed of the fees, and how much they would be before the withdraw was processed. It was his choice to accept the larger fee.

Him having a choice is completely relevant, if you have the ability to avoid a fee and you chose not to, and the fee has been explained to you, then its your choice to get that fee if your decision makes it so. You cant be warned of the fee, demand payment knowing the fee will be imposed then because of the results of your decision go cry on the message boards because you got a large fee, all the while demanding you be treated differently than everyone else knowing our system is fair to everyone.

Even if I make a withdraw on my personal account I would access the fee just like everyone else, its that simple! we have a person on the BOI getting a small part of his investment right now who is getting a fee, he knew the situation and he chose to work with us to lower his fee as much as possible. None of us are any different than anyone else, why should he get special treatment? If we hold ourselves to the same TOS everyone else is held to?

Ok Thank you, I am now repeating myself and taling in circles, your querstions have been addressed your accusations once again disproved,

And Leroy Fodor opts to again not address the following:

Bruno seriously grow up man, categories of study on all websites are not the same, I studied Business Administration which was not a category on one of the websites so i used the closest thing to my course of study they offered as a choosable category. Get over yourself man.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/williamwalshiii

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/stake-miners/21/285/764

Safely assuming that the "one of the websites" wasn't Linkedin because as depicted above such is hand-inserted, that means you have a B.B.A. since the A.S. on that there other site didn't allow you to input the correct degree.

Thus, again, show me your B.B.A., or any degree from Ohio University for that matter, and I'll grow up upon leaving the cryptocurrency forever. If not, I WILL continue to pound your lyin' piece of shit ass into the ground, then laugh on the day your wife starts fucking other dudes just like I did to Joshua Zipkin when it happened to him because he, too, didn't want to pay my extortion price. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 04:39:28 AM

HAHAHAH...HAHAHHAHA ....OMG HAHAHAHAH ....OOOOO..... HEEEEEE ....HAHAHHA

none of them

At least i have a wife, you cant even keep one of those, I can only imagine what she would go thru if you did have one.

Funny, how even Joshua Zipkin laughed in my face when I made the same prediction about his wife fuckin' other dudes. Your retard wife WILL be no exception given that she knows 100% what kind of piece of shit lyin' redneck your are. HAHAHA
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 04:43:39 AM

As far as I can see you haven't disproved the fact you charged higher fees than your TOS states. You refused to ask @huskypower2015's permission, so I did. Here is his main deposit:

https://blockchain.info/tx/b11e0aa5249ee07454fedbf6425a923fa6292b00c717e1e1f94386c74bd1b5cf

4.955 BTC, clearly more than 90 days before the withdrawal. So that's a 5% fee.

He deposited ~0.25 BTC or so after that. So again, completely hypothetically and mathematically, how could these numbers end up with a >13% fee?

You're either lying or horrible at math or both.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 04:45:14 AM

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 04:49:23 AM

cyberpinoy, you seem to be distracted by Bruno. You can post your calculations here if your prefer:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1167201.0

Also those addresses and/or wallet screenshots would be welcome too. I don't think you should stop updating the screenshots, because transparency is seriously lacking at StakeMiners and reducing it further would send a worrying message to your investors.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 04:51:53 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/high-risk-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/1606

huskypower

https://blockchain.info/tx/e62d3b8866bf24089123a8437eef62d3250d778e747debc659d8dc8b02afd63c

Initial investment: 0.035 BTC or 3500000 satoshi.

Same day I signed up for SM.

That's a CoinPayments' wallet address, negating that Leroy Fodor doesn't use a third-party processor, only his wallets that he keeps offline with one backup 10 hours away. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 05:11:19 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/high-risk-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/1606

huskypower

https://blockchain.info/tx/e62d3b8866bf24089123a8437eef62d3250d778e747debc659d8dc8b02afd63c

Initial investment: 0.035 BTC or 3500000 satoshi.

Same day I signed up for SM.

That's a CoinPayments' wallet address, negating that Leroy Fodor doesn't use a third-party processor, only his wallets that he keeps offline with one backup 10 hours away. HAHAHA

Looks like he withdrew your 0.035 BTC on May 5, 2015 - https://www.walletexplorer.com/txid/3b0b6d2d79b77d04ac28d2758a75efd13f9281bbcccfd3ed2a71075fc192da74 - and from there went to LocalBitcoins.

Leroy Fodor also used another CoinPayments' wallet address went he took your 4.95 BTC: https://blockchain.info/address/1A4Tr3osGHUb6Hes3CE3HNb8mNNNHqU962 Leroy is using other wallet addresses that I've yet to find. It'll be an address(es) he uses to pull from CoinPayments.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: