Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:33:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901256 times)
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:02:50 PM

When scientists look for new things, there are always those among them looking for pure random. In addition, there are those who do little other than look for pure random.

Pure random is an abstract idea that we have a very difficult time determining what it might look like. Part of the reason for this is the fact that so extremely many things we recognize operate by cause and effect. In fact, the idea of being a scientist is the idea of looking for the thing that caused something. The better the scientist is, the more he looks for causes.

If science found something that was random, the next thing they would do is look for the thing that caused it to be random.

The cosmic show plays out in patterns - all of it, everywhere, all of the time. Given this context, randomness would simply mean the emergence of erratic, unplanned, unexpected and unusually odd new patterns.

If indeed the new pattern were not (specifically) predetermined, then we have found true randomness. Here, true or pure random means out of the range of possible new emergent patterns, the one to emerge could not have been foreseen (predetermined) by anyone or anything (including "God").

As you say, "If."

There are countless trillions of actions and reactions that cause the supposed patternless displays. Since all these are actions and reactions, they are the effects of causes. No pure random there.

Those countless trillions of actions and reactions might have a deterministic effect, but it will only be effective in that specific level (dimension) of reality.  Without if we all will cease to exist. This is where we dream and imagine. Why do you think we bury our dead with a revered ceremony/ritual. It's because of if. Pure randomness in the realm of mind is divine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:22:29 PM

When scientists look for new things, there are always those among them looking for pure random. In addition, there are those who do little other than look for pure random.

Pure random is an abstract idea that we have a very difficult time determining what it might look like. Part of the reason for this is the fact that so extremely many things we recognize operate by cause and effect. In fact, the idea of being a scientist is the idea of looking for the thing that caused something. The better the scientist is, the more he looks for causes.

If science found something that was random, the next thing they would do is look for the thing that caused it to be random.

The cosmic show plays out in patterns - all of it, everywhere, all of the time. Given this context, randomness would simply mean the emergence of erratic, unplanned, unexpected and unusually odd new patterns.

If indeed the new pattern were not (specifically) predetermined, then we have found true randomness. Here, true or pure random means out of the range of possible new emergent patterns, the one to emerge could not have been foreseen (predetermined) by anyone or anything (including "God").

As you say, "If."

There are countless trillions of actions and reactions that cause the supposed patternless displays. Since all these are actions and reactions, they are the effects of causes. No pure random there.

Those countless trillions of actions and reactions might have a deterministic effect, but it will only be effective in that specific level (dimension) of reality.  Without if we all will cease to exist. This is where we dream and imagine. Why do you think we bury our dead with a revered ceremony/ritual. It's because of if. Pure randomness in the realm of mind is divine.

Of course, now you are talking almost pure fantasy. Since the overwhelming operation that we know about in the universe is cause and effect, probably all the dimensional realities work by cause and effect as well.

Pure randomness in the realm of mind might be devine, but it is fake as well.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:39:20 AM

That's right!  "devine" IS fake.

He said "Divine."
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:35:59 AM

That's right!  "devine" IS fake.

He said "Divine."

Actually, he didn't capitalize it.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:50:38 AM

Actually, he didn't say anything.

He wrote it....

Besides:

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:52:26 AM

Actually, he didn't say anything.

He wrote it....

Besides:

Thank you.    Cool

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:01:27 AM

YW!  http://imgur.com/gallery/ESWIA3h
dippididodaday

It's personal

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 03:52:45 AM

@RoomBot  @BADecker   Haha, you guys are funny.  Smiley

kik1977

Activity: 593
Merit: 505

Wherever I may roam

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 10:15:22 AM

Religion taught us the way of living and to worship the one who created us, which is not acceptable to them.

Do you mean we must stone to death women who cheat on their husband?
Or killing people for apostasy?
Or practice slavery?
Or sacrifice animals to please a god?
Raping women and killing babies when we conquer a country?

Not sure which part you are referring to..but I like them all!

We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it is forever
kik1977

Activity: 593
Merit: 505

Wherever I may roam

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 10:20:27 AM

I don't believe live evolved out of pure randomness because of the time constraint. Time and space is connected and before the big bang there was no time. The age of the universe is about 14 billion years. I don't think this 14 billion years is enough time for randomness to create life and complex structure like human beings.

If you think "randomness" is the way science explains the development of life on earth, you have not studied (or you have not understood) the concept of evolution by natural selection, which is all but random.

We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it is forever
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 12:24:06 PM

Because there are not believing in god they have own god and they treating there selves as god and i think they had so much bad experience in there life that they ask god to help them but it didn't happen thats why the reason i think why they hating religions and gods they had own beliefs and we should respect each other.

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:27:16 PM

I do not understand his way of thinking. but a clear mutual respect is one way to create a peace. every man would want to live a safe, comfortable and peaceful.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:08:15 PM

Because there are not believing in god they have own god and they treating there selves as god and i think they had so much bad experience in there life that they ask god to help them but it didn't happen thats why the reason i think why they hating religions and gods they had own beliefs and we should respect each other.

I think saying that they treat themselves as god is not really right - I think they just don't believe in any god, period.

But yeah I think that they've been through something really bad and did not feel the presence of God's mercy that's why they think it really doesn't exist

dippididodaday

It's personal

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:40:49 PM

It's interesting how everybody - atheist, theist and agnostic and any other orientation you can think of, all treat the dead with the same respect. Why, I ask myself, is this the case? And this question is only for the purpose of being rhetorically entertained; because I already know the answer to this question.   Grin

horace08122

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:27:18 PM

as soon as the atheist says that he does not believe in God, believers are trying to convince him at once. Atheists do not like the believers because they impose on them your opinion
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 11:11:55 PM

as soon as the atheist says that he does not believe in God, believers are trying to convince him at once. Atheists do not like the believers because they impose on them your opinion

^^^^^^^ Like @BADecker?

Grin
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:07:57 AM

Time and space no such thing in the universe..We created it for ourselves Wink..
We need time to go to work..Not in the universe no such thing it's endless and no time..
If there was no time, everything would happen at once. You can measure the speed of light.  Light is not man-made. Light is not everywhere at once (sometimes takes millions of years).

If there was no space, you wouldn't exist.  Space and time is not a man-made invention.

At some stage in history we all come from 1 point we are expanding..
1 point expanding doesn't mean everything is randomness. Even ourselves is proof that not everything is random. Do you wake up one day and decide to change sexuality? or to change sex?

My God buries my enemies Roll Eyes..
I thought you go to a funeral and humans ether burn the dead or you buries your dead..

So next time someone dies who i know i thinks i will just leave him on the floor so god can bury him it will save me 4 thousand pounds for the funeral..Cheesy Cheesy..
This was a joke  Wink
1 point expanding doesn't mean everything is randomness. Even ourselves is proof that not everything is random. Do you wake up one day and decide to change sexuality? or to change sex?..I could do if i wanted too Grin..

If there was no space, you wouldn't exist..
Words mean nothing to the universe humans made that up to communicate..
It as no thought it just does and we humans do the thinking..

The Earth and the Sun formed 4.6 billion years ago and the crust cooled enough for liquid water by 4.3 billion years ago. Life on Earth started somewhere between 4.0 and 3.5 billion years ago, so within a few hundred million years to half a billion years after the planet had cooled enough to support life, the first living cell form of life appeared on Earth. Evolution and DNA analysis have shown that all of the life that is currently on Earth is descended from that first primitive form of life. That is a fact that has been amply demonstrated and is beyond doubt.

Experiments have also shown that lightning strikes in a simulated early Earth environment are capable of creating a large variety of carbonaceous compounds including amino acids, polymers and even nucleic acids. So the basic chemicals that living cells are made of could have been abundant in that early Earth environment.

Newton's 3rd Law shows us that there is absolutely no randomness.

The thing that people call random is simply the fact that in our ignorance and inability, we can't see most of the cause and effect.

We have proven loads of cause and effect, but nothing whatsoever that is real random.

Cool
Even though it is one of the fundamental laws of physics, Newton's third law can be violated in certain nonequilibrium (out-of-balance) situations. When two objects or particles violate the third law, they are said to have nonreciprocal interactions.

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2015-05-newton-law-broken.html#jCp
One example of a system with nonreciprocal interactions that the researchers experimentally demonstrated in their study involves charged microparticles levitating above an electrode in a plasma chamber. The violation of Newton's third law arises from the fact that the system involves two types of microparticles that levitate at different heights due to their different sizes and densities. The electric field in the chamber drives a vertical plasma flow, like a current in a river, and each charged microparticle focuses the flowing plasma ions downstream, creating a vertical plasma wake behind it.

SO IS GOD DEAD Wink Wink Cheesy Cheesy..You still live in the 1700s and think god will save the day Cheesy Cheesy..

When will people learn that words mean nothing to the UNIVERSE we humans do the thinking..
Anything is possible because the universe as no thought Grin Grin..

Time and space do not exist to the universe we made it up..
Now we made up time and space it's up to us humans as to what to do with it Wink..

But badecker will be waiting for GOD to do something?..

I suppose you will say god switches newtons 3rd law off sometimes Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..

YOUR GOD IS THICK AS SHIT Grin Grin..

And all that time you thought newtons 3rd law was your answer to god science:D Cheesy Cheesy

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:39:53 AM

^^^^^^^ Like @BADecker?

Grin

Believers are trying to save atheists from themselves, because atheists don't realize that atheism is impossible. The only thing atheists are doing is destroying themselves. If they really want to destroy themselves, they have that choice. But they should in all fairness at least be made aware of what they are doing.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:50:29 AM

Time and space no such thing in the universe..We created it for ourselves Wink..
We need time to go to work..Not in the universe no such thing it's endless and no time..
If there was no time, everything would happen at once. You can measure the speed of light.  Light is not man-made. Light is not everywhere at once (sometimes takes millions of years).

If there was no space, you wouldn't exist.  Space and time is not a man-made invention.

At some stage in history we all come from 1 point we are expanding..
1 point expanding doesn't mean everything is randomness. Even ourselves is proof that not everything is random. Do you wake up one day and decide to change sexuality? or to change sex?

My God buries my enemies Roll Eyes..
I thought you go to a funeral and humans ether burn the dead or you buries your dead..

So next time someone dies who i know i thinks i will just leave him on the floor so god can bury him it will save me 4 thousand pounds for the funeral..Cheesy Cheesy..
This was a joke  Wink
1 point expanding doesn't mean everything is randomness. Even ourselves is proof that not everything is random. Do you wake up one day and decide to change sexuality? or to change sex?..I could do if i wanted too Grin..

If there was no space, you wouldn't exist..
Words mean nothing to the universe humans made that up to communicate..
It as no thought it just does and we humans do the thinking..

The Earth and the Sun formed 4.6 billion years ago and the crust cooled enough for liquid water by 4.3 billion years ago. Life on Earth started somewhere between 4.0 and 3.5 billion years ago, so within a few hundred million years to half a billion years after the planet had cooled enough to support life, the first living cell form of life appeared on Earth. Evolution and DNA analysis have shown that all of the life that is currently on Earth is descended from that first primitive form of life. That is a fact that has been amply demonstrated and is beyond doubt.

Experiments have also shown that lightning strikes in a simulated early Earth environment are capable of creating a large variety of carbonaceous compounds including amino acids, polymers and even nucleic acids. So the basic chemicals that living cells are made of could have been abundant in that early Earth environment.

Newton's 3rd Law shows us that there is absolutely no randomness.

The thing that people call random is simply the fact that in our ignorance and inability, we can't see most of the cause and effect.

We have proven loads of cause and effect, but nothing whatsoever that is real random.

Cool
Even though it is one of the fundamental laws of physics, Newton's third law can be violated in certain nonequilibrium (out-of-balance) situations. When two objects or particles violate the third law, they are said to have nonreciprocal interactions.
Newton's 3rd Law is stated in only a few words. The thing that is violated is the simplicity of the few words. All that is being done by the supposed non-equilibrium is to make the Law into a something that is complex. The Law still stands.

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2015-05-newton-law-broken.html#jCp
One example of a system with nonreciprocal interactions that the researchers experimentally demonstrated in their study involves charged microparticles levitating above an electrode in a plasma chamber. The violation of Newton's third law arises from the fact that the system involves two types of microparticles that levitate at different heights due to their different sizes and densities. The electric field in the chamber drives a vertical plasma flow, like a current in a river, and each charged microparticle focuses the flowing plasma ions downstream, creating a vertical plasma wake behind it.
This simple forum is not the place to demonstrate the inaccuracies that these experimenters made in their conclusions.

SO IS GOD DEAD Wink Wink Cheesy Cheesy..You still live in the 1700s and think god will save the day Cheesy Cheesy..

When will people learn that words mean nothing to the UNIVERSE we humans do the thinking..
Anything is possible because the universe as no thought Grin Grin..
God over all is alive forever. It is people who can barely manipulate things a little tiny touch... and then die as their manipulations fall apart.

Time and space do not exist to the universe we made it up..
Now we made up time and space it's up to us humans as to what to do with it Wink..
But it is God that made and holds humans alive... and in reasonable freedom in their ignorant weakness.

But badecker will be waiting for GOD to do something?..

I suppose you will say god switches newtons 3rd law off sometimes Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..

YOUR GOD IS THICK AS SHIT Grin Grin..

And all that time you thought newtons 3rd law was your answer to god science:D Cheesy Cheesy

You will never be able to hold yourself alive. But watch what will happen. Soon God will make it so that people cannot die when they want to die, just to prove to them that He is in control. He is using the pride of man in their genetic manipulations to make this happen right now. Soon it will be manifested.

Cool

TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:55:56 AM

I've been reading this thread for a while, thought it was time I posted in it.

I'm Catholic by birth but an Atheist by choice.

I don't hate religion but there are certain aspects of religions that I do not like eg. intolerance of others, inequality of the sexes etc.

I do hate people who try to force their religion upon you in the same way that I hate anyone trying to force their opinion onto someone else. Everyone should have the freedom to choose what they believe and others should be respectful of another person's choices regardless of whether they believe the same or not.

Pages: « 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: