Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:15:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 [340] 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901257 times)
huahuaea

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 03:28:19 AM

Religion is a kind of spirit by category, spirit control thinking and understanding, the spirit is the invisible things, the more so the more mysterious, since there will be a mysterious worship, worship there is a God, also a recognition of the existence of God, since it is an atheist, so of course not God, not in the religious range, namely: heterogeneous. All the people know to the heterogeneous is: how will this unbelievable ,past hope ,hate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 11:20:31 AM

There wouldn't be much hate for it if it's not been/being used to suppress, oppress and discriminate. Just look at everything done in its name. And yet I see people who immediately assume atheists are moral monsters simply because they don't worship any particular deity.

So I guess we can ask a question in return, Why Do Theists hate Atheists?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 12:43:02 PM

There wouldn't be much hate for it if it's not been/being used to suppress, oppress and discriminate. Just look at everything done in its name. And yet I see people who immediately assume atheists are moral monsters simply because they don't worship any particular deity.

So I guess we can ask a question in return, Why Do Theists hate Atheists?

Anybody might hate anybody else for something at some time or other. In general, theists hate atheism, because atheism is bringing the atheists to ruin, and the atheists don't even realize it. but theists don't hate atheists.

It's like trying to save someone who is drowning, when he has gone beyond the panic point, and doesn't even realize he IS drowning. He might fight the person who is trying to save him.

Or it is like trying to save a person who is strongly affected by hypothermia, where he is out in the below 0 weather, and sheds his clothing, because the hypothermia has affected his brain so that he thinks he feels warm in the cold. He will fight you if you try to save him, because he is crazed, and doesn't realize he needs saving.

It isn't the atheists that theists hate. It is the atheism. But the atheists think that theists hate them, because they are crazed in their atheism, and don't realize that they will die, eternally, if they are not saved.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 12:45:03 PM

Religion is a kind of spirit by category, spirit control thinking and understanding, the spirit is the invisible things, the more so the more mysterious, since there will be a mysterious worship, worship there is a God, also a recognition of the existence of God, since it is an atheist, so of course not God, not in the religious range, namely: heterogeneous. All the people know to the heterogeneous is: how will this unbelievable ,past hope ,hate.

This is why atheism is a religion. The atheists are simply ignorant of the fact that they are setting themselves up as god over God in their religion, by claiming God doesn't exist, when the universe shows the evidence of His existence all over the place.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
kongosplit

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 12:54:23 PM

I was thinking a part of my life of hating religion and people who believe.

But now I'm getting older. 28 in 3 days and I understand much better what is religion and with what can help people.

Even me as a convinced atheist I was thinking in some difficult moment in my life at GOD. Not a specific god but still this is intersting.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 01:04:36 PM

But now I'm getting older. 28 in 3 days and I understand much better what is religion and with what can help people.

Even me as a convinced atheist I was thinking in some difficult moment in my life at GOD. Not a specific god but still this is intersting.

Yes. The God of the universe has left evidence of Himself in all our hearts. I wish He would tell us more in our hearts, but he might have, and the evil that has been passed down through the ages has corrupted it. That's why we have the bible.

Interesting handle - kongosplit. When was the Congo split? Hasn't it become at least two different nations that are still referred to as Congo? Are you from there?

Cool

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 03:09:22 PM

Yes. The God of the universe has left evidence of Himself in all our hearts. I wish He would tell us more in our hearts, but he might have, and the evil that has been passed down through the ages has corrupted it. That's why we have the bible.

Interesting handle - kongosplit. When was the Congo split? Hasn't it become at least two different nations that are still referred to as Congo? Are you from there?

Cool

Yes. The Gods of the universe has left evidences of themselves in all our hearts depending on that of what religion you are and what god left his trace. I wish (insert god that suites your religion here) would tell us more in our hearts, but he might have, and the evil that has been passed down through the ages has corrupted it. That's why we have the (insert your religions holy book here/scrypt).

There, I've fixed that.

Religion is just a simple geography and tradition, nothing else.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 03:35:05 PM

Cool

Yes. The Gods of the universe has left evidences of themselves in all our hearts depending on that of what religion you are and what god left his trace. I wish (insert god that suites your religion here) would tell us more in our hearts, but he might have, and the evil that has been passed down through the ages has corrupted it. That's why we have the (insert your religions holy book here/scrypt).

There, I've fixed that.

You fixed it, but you messed up. Some of the religious topics in this forum suggest that The Lord of the Rings, or Harry Potter, might be the correct God-teaching. Maybe you yourself have suggested these and others. But we know that these are simply novels... fables.

The point is, time to investigate the serious books, with your head screwed on, to find the One that is the truth. After all, because of the complexity of the universe, even if there were many participants in the building of it, they would have to be acting as ONE, to be able to make it so well. One God.

Cool

Tyrantt

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 04:11:32 PM

Cool

There, I've fixed that.

You fixed it, but you messed up. Some of the religious topics in this forum suggest that The Lord of the Rings, or Harry Potter, might be the correct God-teaching. Maybe you yourself have suggested these and others. But we know that these are simply novels... fables.

The point is, time to investigate the serious books, with your head screwed on, to find the One that is the truth. After all, because of the complexity of the universe, even if there were many participants in the building of it, they would have to be acting as ONE, to be able to make it so well. One God.

Cool

So what makes any other holy book different from LOTR or HP? THe fact that those books were written way before or something else? Do you also think that someone couldn't write a book like any other holy book and market it like the new holy book, what would then make any other book more legit than that new one? 

No, that would be the case if all particles formed earth, but as we know there are a lot more planets out there and a lot more particles roaming in the great space. What god? There are many.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 04:34:14 PM

Cool

There, I've fixed that.

Cool

So what makes any other holy book different from LOTR or HP? THe fact that those books were written way before or something else? Do you also think that someone couldn't write a book like any other holy book and market it like the new holy book, what would then make any other book more legit than that new one? 

No, that would be the case if all particles formed earth, but as we know there are a lot more planets out there and a lot more particles roaming in the great space. What god? There are many.

Do you really think that LOTR or HP were written as fact? Why do I even continue?

If you look at the content, history of the making, the nation of Israel and its history, the records and prophecies, the life sense, that are in the Bible, you will see that it has great strength. The Koran has strength like this, but nowhere near the Bible. Other religious books may be similar.

Why do you think God is limited to earth? Everything in the universe is one universe. It all acts together. There may be other gods. But there is only One God Almighty, Creator and Maker of all things.

Cool

bikihabana

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

It's Me bikihabana

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:17:55 PM

Why do you think God is limited to earth? Everything in the universe is one universe. It all acts together. There may be other gods. But there is only One God Almighty, Creator and Maker of all things.

Humans, and humans alone are the Creators and Makers of ALL things (thought of and formed and molded by us) here on Earth - the habitat we have fashioned ourselves over millennia.

Solaris - of the Sun
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:45:47 PM

Humans, and humans alone are the Creators and Makers of ALL things (thought of and formed and molded by us) here on Earth - the habitat we have fashioned ourselves over millennia.

Oh, sure. And we were smart enough to create life, and our own lives without knowing that we did it. And we are dumb enough that we couldn't even make the simple processes that would allow us to live on without death, but rather die in decrepit old age at usually less than 100 years. And we are so stupid that some of the greatest research minds on the planet, along with huge funding from the medical and the wealth, still can't even figure out how to make people who can live to 500 years.

Yep. We are the creators of everything. And we have this great big death wish that won't let us live to 1,000 years. And the reason we live at all is, before we had created ourselves, we didn't realize we had this great big death wish.

----------

There. I gave you a bunch of good material for you to continue your sci-fi story with... that we created ourselves and all things. I generally like sci-fi. So, let me know when your book comes out.

Cool

chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 06:09:42 PM

First question is do you believe in god? Or you just don't like the feeling of having a religion. I personally has a certain religion probably the largest in the world but sometimes i would not agree to our rules. Yet that does not lessen my belief in the creator because i believe that most of the rules are only given by humans
SimpeleSimpele

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 06:24:04 PM

because contradiction
atheists mission, want all people to have not religion and going to athesits
if not follow so can hate
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 06:45:51 PM

because contradiction

People are religious beings. The only time they stop being religious is when they die. So it is that atheists will get their wish for a short time... until the resurrection.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 08:47:38 PM

because contradiction

People are religious beings. The only time they stop being religious is when they die. So it is that atheists will get their wish for a short time... until the resurrection.

Cool

Are you saying that atheists are not people?  
LOL. You are so fun. I hadn't thought of that. But now that you mention it...

To me being religious is a sign of weakness. You need to make up stories in your head in order to function.
You need an imaginary friend to get you through the day.
Making up stories might be fun, and it might even be necessary for some people, but the fact that people are religious beings can be seen in the definition of the word "religion" - http://www.dictionary.com/browse/religion?s=t. While it is true that the atheism religion is weakness, because it is fighting itself besides all the theists, you still haven't refurted the proof that god exists:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

People who are not religious believe in themselves and are not afraid.  
This is partially what I have been saying all along. People who believe in themselves, but don't believe in God, are making gods out of themselves... gods above God. To suggest that they are not afraid is a lie. All people are not afraid at times in their lives. But everyone is afraid sometime.

If we don't know how something works, we study it and to figure the shit out.
That's part of the reason I gave you the links, above. So that you can figure out for yourself that God exists.

Not sit around and say God did it, don't try to figure it out.  Allah is great, etc.  Look where Islam took them, back to 6th century.
Islam is a false religion, even though it, like every religion, has some elements of truth in it. The greatest nations in the world are the Christian nations, because Christianity has the greatest elements of truth in it.

Christians kept burning scientists alive until the 18th century.  
Every major religion has had people in it that did wrong, and even acted against their own religion. Consider the atheistic religions that Stalin, Mao, Hitler and many others followed, if you want to talk about religions killing people.

Newsflash:  God does not exist, never did, never will.  Resurrection will never happen.

Again, you have not been able to refute the science found in the above links, that proves the existence of God. Since you haven't refuted it, or have even attempted to, it can safely be said that your form of ATHEISM IS A CULT, ESPECIALLY IN YOUR ADAMANT DENIAL OF THE GREAT SOMETHING THAT HAS BEEN PROVEN TO EXIST by the proof in the links.

Cool

petsae

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 01:39:56 AM

Some people said that religions are the worst thing on Earth and create wars and hate. I disagree, in my opinion people don't need religions for that. If we haven't got religions, we find diffrent reason to kill each other. But I also think that nowdays most popular religions need to evolve with us.
Tyrantt

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 02:18:55 AM

Some people said that religions are the worst thing on Earth and create wars and hate. I disagree, in my opinion people don't need religions for that. If we haven't got religions, we find diffrent reason to kill each other. But I also think that nowdays most popular religions need to evolve with us.

Religion is just a catalyst in hatred. Surely, politics have great impact on that just as religion. Well yeah, that;s the problem. Religions were made up 2k years ago and can hardly be implemented in today's modern life where society is different than it was than but religions rules and thinking a re set in stone and can hardly be changed. Just look at the muslim gay hanging and women stoning...

Tyrantt

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 02:23:00 AM

because contradiction

Cool

Are you saying that atheists are not people? 

To me being religious is a sign of weakness. You need to make up stories in your head in order to function.
You need an imaginary friend to get you through the day.

People who are not religious believe in themselves and are not afraid.  If we don't know how something works, we study it and to figure the shit out.
Not sit around and say God did it, don't try to figure it out.  Allah is great, etc.  Look where Islam took them, back to 6th century.

Christians kept burning scientists alive until the 18th century. 

Newsflash:  God does not exist, never did, never will.  Resurrection will never happen.

Buyt you know what amazes me the most? The fact that those theist believers that truly believe that god is somewhere out there and that salvation awaits for them, cannot see the simple illusion that religions are. I mean, there are so many stupid reasons that can be brought out, like gods always being invisible or in the sky (sky was out of reach for the very very large part of history before people knew what the fck is out there), miracles documented on paper and spread person to person and now with digital era none of the miracles are documented, etc,etc... There are a lot of things like these that create the perfect illusion, but the best thing is Be good in this life so in afterlife you can enjoy in the heave... lol come on...

Tyrantt

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 02:28:04 AM

Cool

There, I've fixed that.

Cool

Do you really think that LOTR or HP were written as fact? Why do I even continue?

If you look at the content, history of the making, the nation of Israel and its history, the records and prophecies, the life sense, that are in the Bible, you will see that it has great strength. The Koran has strength like this, but nowhere near the Bible. Other religious books may be similar.

Cool

And do you REALLY think that just because bible was written as "fact" is actually one? Why Israel? What about The whole American continent? What about central and east Asia? What about Africa? Christianity is a cult and should be treated as one it just got as many followrs to be called a religion. No, and if there are many god, why do you think that you worship the right one?

Pages: « 1 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 [340] 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: