Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:51:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646809 times)
Indyz

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 09:32:31 PM

Where are the "realistic" conversations that pump it up?

Show me that desperation lol Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Indyz

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 01:43:09 AM

lol now he is trying to sell a report for $9.95. Great depression is here.

Those who cant, .....teach.... errrrr scam others
AnonymousCoder

Activity: 580
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 02:05:41 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:47:25 PM by AnonymousCoder

Martin Armstrong
now Expert on CoronaVirus Pandemic
gets it wrong again

What did Martin Armstrong say about the pandemic when it started?

He played it down as a flu:

See

Jan 27, 2020
Coronavirus still appears to be Normal Virus

and

Feb 5, 2020
Why Exaggerated Nonsense on Flu?

Definitely on Feb 6 2020 ZeroHedge got it right this time with their high quality reporting. Compare that with Martin Armstrong's Gossip.

Later ...

Bill Gates on February 28, 2020:

Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates said the coronavirus is starting to behave like the once-in-a-century pathogen we've been worried about.

Gates also pointed out COVID-19's current predicted fatality rate is higher than that of the 1957 influenza pandemic
, which killed an estimated 66,000 people in the U.S.

on March 12, 2020

Coronavirus is France's 'greatest health crisis in a century', says Macron

Meanwhile, Martin Armstrong sees his chance to exploit the crisis and uses the The Fan Email Confidence Trick ... to start a petition to get his own name out. Not surprisingly, he has a new e-book for sale at $9.95 to turn the crisis into revenue: Coronavirus & Next Great Depression. That's just a teaser - the real payload is MAY 2020 Virtual Conrona Conference $300.

However, the actual petition "Bring in the expert Martin Armstrong to stop the destruction of the world economy" turns out to be a flop because it reaches only 850 signatures, not even 1% of the required minimum of 100,000 to be even considered.

In light of the fact that it was well-promoted (even this blog was not spared), and that it costs nothing to sign it we can conclude that the number of clients who approve his views cannot be much higher than in the order of magnitude of 1,000, unlike the tens of millions of Socrates users he is claiming to have in his "largest forecasting firm in the world".

I am not here to provide advice about the pandemic, but I sit at home locked down hoping that health system can deal with the load which it could not if everybody was still running around. Just google "Epidemic Calculator" and "The hammer and the dance" and you will think twice about the conspiracy theories that he wants to sell us.

Quick info from a real expert can be found here:

Not just a flu? and not a bioweapon? expert

And now we see that this pandemic is not even seasonal as every normal flu is, and somewhat later we discover that this deadly creature is man-made: COVID-19 Is A Man-Made Virus: HIV-Discoverer Says "Could Only Have Been Created In A Lab"

Meanwhile we hear from our newborn health expert that the virus thing is a fraud:

The COVID-19 Fraud - It's Massive

June 22 202 update: Florida running out of hospital beds because of covid-19 cases. Worldwide, case numbers are increasing at an alarming rate. Reports emerge that 1/3 of all recovering patients will have scars for the rest of their lives.

Lock up the covidiots in Jail, Martin Armstrong first! Enough of these idiotic conspiracy theories created by these crackpots. Worse than politicians.

ARMSTRONG FRAUD
ARMSTRONG SCAM
SOCRATES FRAUD
SOCRATES SCAM

Standard Martin Armstrong operating procedure. It is called "The pot calling the kettle black".

I can bet that if on this site we are writing the word "Fraud" in conjunction with his name Martin Armstrong then he will feel compelled to write about internet fraud. Why?

Try a google search "Martin Armstrong Fraud"

The first hit was some time ago The Martin Armstrong Wikipedia Entry. He hates it! Who is to blame? Don't ask me.

So he had to do something to direct internet searches away from Wikipedia and this site as well and towards his own site to get more clicks. And it worked! As usual we provide the proof with an example:

Internet Frauds From Hacking Emails to Dating Site Frauds.

Why on earth would he want to write about all sorts of frauds otherwise? The word "frauds" is contained in the title twice: Keyword stuffing. You see? This is called Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

The same principle is applied to his climate change campaign. His climate change articles fill the remaining space of the google results page.

It is the same reason why he had the forecaster movie made for him.

And here is the rub:

He cannot complain about any of us of using the word fraud when we talk about him. Because he uses it all the time. But we don't have to. We just quote Wikipedia.

The pot calling the kettle black.

Wink Cool Wink Cool Wink Cool Wink Cool Wink

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting here to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog
Indyz

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 02:05:16 PM

Mods keep deleting my posts. Many of my posts are missing . If you don't realize what's really happening after 400 pages of this, you deserve to be ripped off.

Stop messaging me , message the mods instead cheers

raylow

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 08:41:03 PM

Hi 'decipher11'!
I would like to ask you if there is any possibility to get the reversal pin script you wrote on the blog also in a prorealtime code? I don't have tradingview. I use prorealtime for TA analysis and Interactive brokers for trading. As since the WEC 2015 I first got in touch with Armstrong and for years tried to figure out how to use it....though in the end I always ended up being deluded because I didn't know where the numbers came from. So thnx a lot as now you made me understand where the numbers come from and they can be used as simple resistance and support assistance points. But as they lack any proof or basis bit simply are previous highs ....I am near unsubscribing to the premium level. For that reason: could you help me out getting the code for the reversals in to the prorealtime code?
thnx a lot for your answer!
nstrdms

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 06:49:37 AM

Hi 'decipher11'!
I would like to ask you if there is any possibility to get the reversal pin script you wrote on the blog also in a prorealtime code? I don't have tradingview. I use prorealtime for TA analysis and Interactive brokers for trading. As since the WEC 2015 I first got in touch with Armstrong and for years tried to figure out how to use it....though in the end I always ended up being deluded because I didn't know where the numbers came from. So thnx a lot as now you made me understand where the numbers come from and they can be used as simple resistance and support assistance points. But as they lack any proof or basis bit simply are previous highs ....I am near unsubscribing to the premium level. For that reason: could you help me out getting the code for the reversals in to the prorealtime code?
thnx a lot for your answer!

Raylow, go in your profile settings and “allow PM from newbies”

raylow

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 07:12:43 AM

thnx I did change my settings now....
raylow
TrendTrader

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 03:56:39 PM

HI nstrdms, is there a way to get the reversal script for Tradingview ? I would like to see this on my chart if this work. Myself only have the basis version of socrates, so no access to the reversals but would like to have them plot on my charts.

Thanks
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 04:18:44 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:47:17 PM by AnonymousCoder

HI nstrdms, is there a way to get the reversal script for Tradingview - I would like to see this on my chart if this work. Myself only have the basis version of socrates, so no access to the reversals but would like to have them plot on my charts.

Thanks

You are not going to get it here because this is not a forum for charting on specific platforms which is really what you are asking for.

Go somewhere like tradingview-api Questions and ask for help or hire a programmer and refer to the reference implementation described at The Reversal System - Engineering Background

Remember that this was posted not so much because we think that reversals work (in fact we know they don't) but more as a demonstration of how primitive they are compared with Martin Armstrong's fraudulent claims (free of human bias and never wrong).

And while I am at it, don't forget to request the Socrates Enhancement

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.
TrendTrader

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 08:05:23 PM

You are brilliant man,

Thanks a lot, got this from the website.
Will give it a try and check. Personally I am using TD Sequence 9/13 which works fine with but wanted to check the system out a bit. I read here for a while and is good to have some exchange.

//@version=2
//decipher11

study("[RS]Reversal", overlay=true)

Mod = input(true, title="box checked : 3-5-13-23 Reversal (Commodities and Dow) - unchecked 4,8,16,26 Reversals (Ind Stocks)")

r1 = Mod ? 3 : 4
r2 = Mod ? 5 : 8
r3 = Mod ? 13 : 16
r4 = Mod ? 23 : 26

topl1 =  valuewhen ( high >= highest(high,13), low[r1],0)
toph1 = valuewhen ( low <= lowest(low,13), high[r1], 0)
topl12 = valuewhen (high >=highest(high,13), low[r2], 0)
toph12 = valuewhen (low <= lowest(low,13), high[r2], 0)
topl13 = valuewhen (high >=highest(high,13), low[r3], 0)
toph13 = valuewhen (low <= lowest(low,13), high[r3], 0)
topl14 = valuewhen (high >=highest(high,13), low[r4], 0)
toph14 = valuewhen (low <= lowest(low,13), high[r4], 0)

tl1 = plot(topl1, color =topl1 != topl1[100] ? na : red, linewidth=2, style=linebr, offset=0)
th1 = plot(toph1, color =toph1 != toph1[100] ? na : green, linewidth=2, style=line, offset=0)

tl12 = plot(topl12, color =topl12 != topl12[1] ? na : red, linewidth=2, style=linebr, offset=0)
th12 = plot(toph12, color =toph12 != toph12[1] ? na : green, linewidth=2, style=line, offset=0)

tl13 = plot(topl13, color =topl13 != topl13[1] ? na : red, linewidth=2, style=linebr, offset=0)
th13 = plot(toph13, color =toph13 != toph13[1] ? na : green, linewidth=2, style=line, offset=0)

tl14 = plot(topl14, color =topl14 != topl14[1] ? na : red, linewidth=2, style=linebr, offset=0)
th14 = plot(toph14, color =toph14 != toph14[1] ? na : green, linewidth=2, style=line, offset=0)

//
fred9999

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 07:39:40 PM

Hello out there.

Anybody subscribed to the private blog want to discuss/share MA's views on
whether the markets have already bottomed (March 23) and/or when a slingshot
might potentially occur? Does he expect a double bottom?

Fred
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 08:47:10 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:47:10 PM by AnonymousCoder

Hello out there.

Anybody subscribed to the private blog want to discuss/share MA's views on
whether the markets have already bottomed (March 23) and/or when a slingshot
might potentially occur? Does he expect a double bottom?

Fred

He doesn't have a clue as usual. As far as this forum is concerned: Nobody here. Look at the dates. Game over. One post per week or so. Martin Armstrong is a fraud. Why bother?

Didn't you see this?

If you don't realize what's really happening after 400 pages of this, you deserve to be ripped off.

There are still some diehards who deserve it at

The rally in the Dow

Join them! As you probably know - cross-posting here does not increase the number of them Smiley

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog. That is what the people are reading these days.
fred9999

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 09:49:17 PM

As I said before some people weren't naive enough to invest using his short term advice and some were and some of those people apparently
suffered significant losses. Many, many other "gurus" out there who exaggerate their abilities, not just Armstrong.
I can't disagree with some of what you have repeatedly said. Still think his views can be worth discussing based mostly on his
longer term projections. Have been sort of following him since the mid nineties when he was calling for 10k on the Dow which seemed ludicrous at the time
but I take it all with a big grain of salt and I don't pay for any of his services/reports (anymore). Learned that lesson a few years back after 2 or 3 of his "reports".
Thanks for the above link. Is that your next target to be harassed out of existence?  Grin
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 07:42:51 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:47:01 PM by AnonymousCoder

... but I take it all with a big grain of salt and I don't pay for any of his services/reports (anymore). Learned that lesson a few years back after 2 or 3 of his "reports".
Thanks for the above link. Is that your next target to be harassed out of existence? Grin

No need to go there. They will not last long because some people there have posted links back to this forum Smiley

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.
Armstronghater

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 11:40:56 AM

I was foolish enough to buy one of Armstrong's gold reports four years back and was a subscriber to Socrates for a few months.

The Gold report was a complete waste. It was 90 percent about history. His benchmarks were meaningless and incorrect, and no matter what happened, Armstrong could point to some random vague sentence and claim something.

Socrates was just as bad (only cheaper). The arrays were confusing as hell, usually never correct, and the directional changes never happened. In the summaries, there were odd spelling mistakes. Socrates is allegedly a computer that is never wrong, so how could it misspell simple words?

Armstrong probably duped me out of $900 over 3 years.  He should be in jail for being the biggest fraud in history.

Also, still waiting for the collapse of the Euro he has been calling to happen for 4 years.

You'd think Armstrong would have seen a 35 percent market decline coming from late February to late March. He didn't.
On his own blog, one of his fake emails claimed he nailed the top of the market in January (which he obviously didn't as it peaked Feb. 19 or 20).

Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 07:05:13 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2020, 07:20:19 PM by Traxo

The oil price drop - it's now at negative $40 a barrel

The price on the futures contract for West Texas crude that is due to expire Tuesday fell into negative territory -- minus $37.63 a barrel. That’s right, sellers were actually paying buyers to take the stuff off their hands. The reason: with the pandemic bringing the economy to a standstill, there is so much unused oil sloshing around that American energy companies have run out of room to store it. And if there’s no place to put the oil, no one wants a crude contract that is about to come due.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/markets-by-sector/energy/private-blog-crude-oil-collapse/

Oh come on... Private blog...
Someone please tell me he wrote "right on schedule"!  Cheesy
Tell me Socrates had -$40 target...

Indyz

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 07:13:50 PM

That's May contract. Delivery now. Expires 21st april (tomorrow)

June is at 20 bucks.

They hype is strong with this one.  Roll Eyes

Watching meaningless contracts........... Grin Cheesy
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 07:18:09 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:46:53 PM by AnonymousCoder

Martin Armstrong
Crude Oil
Prediction

Crude Oil & The Future
Crude Oil & The Future
Posted Jul 9, 2014 by Martin Armstrong
Nevertheless, oil peaked intraday in 2009 but the highest yearly close came in 2011. It is poised to rally into 2017 and it appears this is lining up with our war models.

nstrdms

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 06:22:02 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2020, 06:39:47 AM by nstrdms

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/markets-by-sector/energy/private-blog-crude-oil-collapse/

Someone please tell me he wrote "right on schedule"!  Cheesy

Martin Armstrong runs Socrates and his charts on a DOSBox emulator. I would not be surprised if Socrates had a Y2K moment and crashed when dealing with negative numbers.

I am not joking. And if you have ANY doubts, take a look at the video on this blog post. It's a recording of DOS BOX https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/qa/the-markets-in-turmoil-a-false-move-preparing-for-something-else/

You should archive those videos before he takes it down.

https://www.dosbox.com/

here's more proof

AnonymousCoder

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 06:38:06 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:46:45 PM by AnonymousCoder

Someone please tell me he wrote "right on schedule"! Cheesy

Martin Armstrong runs Socrates and his charts on a DOSBox emulator. I would not be surprised if Socrates had a Y2K moment and crashed when dealing with negative numbers.

I am not joking. And if you have ANY doubts, take a look at the video on this blog post. It's a recording of DOS BOX https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/qa/the-markets-in-turmoil-a-false-move-preparing-for-something-else/

You should archive those videos before he takes it down.

https://www.dosbox.com/

He is clueless and he preys on clueless people. Hopefully not much longer. His Global Artificial Intelligence computer is a Hoax. Some people actually believe in this myth that this DOS thing performs better than the Socrates service because they went through the cherry-picked hindsight success stories in the private blog which are "better" than what they can buy. It all makes sense, doesn't it?

It doesn't actually matter whether it runs on DOS or not. According to his own blog post, he had this DOS BASIC / assembler program ported to a new platform. Which means it is still the old logic with no changes. Nothing new there, the old fraud perpetuated.

Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: