Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:21:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your opinion of gun control?  (Read 450415 times)
dirokkl

Activity: 235
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 08:19:43 PM

That's right, when there are problems in the country, people are trying to arm themselves. But not to attack and to protect. Social instability provoked interest in weapons.
Maybe because in America, any social orientation does not turn into a civil war because people have a lot of weapons and everyone knows that it is better to agree peacefully?
Aikonio

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 08:26:52 PM

Guns are made for one purpose, and that purpose is to kill.
I believe that guns are not weapons, they are tools. How they are used is up to the person holding it.
Guns are especially dangerous in the hands of people who don't know how to use them (i.e., kids and teenagers) as well as those who are mentally ill and/or have a temper problem.
Gun control will not stop violence because a violent person doesn’t need a gun to be violent.
After the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, support for gun control increased dramatically.

Generally in America, the support for gun control has outweighed the support for gun rights.
Are gun control laws constitutional?
What would be your ideal set of laws regarding firearms?

Yes I highly agree but it really depends on the owners perspective.  Killing isnt good but if ur doing this for a self defense purposes i dont see any problem with that.  And besides people nowaday espc those who were in drugs doing something out of the norms that might harm everyone of us.  So yes gun is really needed but one thing is fpr sure if u use this it may also the cause of ur death.

YES I agree, Gun was made to kill. That's why gun is not for a citizens. Maybe just one in one million peoples still alive when they are hitted by a gun. Even if they are not die, they will goes to hospital.

Gun not hit anybody. Maybe bullet hit. Gun not hit.     Grin

The bullet is also not on their own kills people. Yet it manages people. It is important that this man knew what he was doing
Kills bullet, but directs it. Gun ownership is not the cause of the murder. All the problems of the education of the people. Weapons will not kill with a stick or a hammer.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 01:04:57 AM

Trump won. We need bigger guns and lots more ammo.    Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 01:55:49 AM

I believe that guns are not weapons, they are tools. How they are used is up to the person holding it.
Guns are especially dangerous in the hands of people who don't know how to use them (i.e., kids and teenagers) as well as those who are mentally ill and/or have a temper problem.
Gun control will not stop violence because a violent person doesn’t need a gun to be violent.
After the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, support for gun control increased dramatically.

Generally in America, the support for gun control has outweighed the support for gun rights.

Indeedly, absolute gun control is impossible as many criminals use illegal guns. Guns is very useful to fight against criminal. It is depend on a person on how he or she use it.
Killerpotleaf

Activity: 812

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 01:58:20 AM

i think the idea behind the constitutional right for everyone and anyone to own a gun was simple.

the idea is that if everyone has guns, not just the government's police / military then the poeple could always come together and overthrow the government.

somewhere this idea was lost and replaced with "everyone has a right to protect themselves and there family "

when in fact the original  idea was more like "everyone has a right to protect there country from tyranny " remember these guys didnt fear poeple in there community, they fear the corrupt governments like the one they fought so hard to be free of.

but this is a silly though in this day an age....

at least SOME gun control laws is absolutely nessary.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Monetizer

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 02:01:14 AM

As a non-american I can say my country hardly has any guns and whilst there are still some gun crimes I do not in any way fear for my safety not having a gun, I think It'd take a huge culture change for the US to get rid of most of their guns but I do think it would improve the country in areas like less police shootings and such.
bittraffic

Activity: 2996
Merit: 614

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 03:40:56 AM

As a non-american I can say my country hardly has any guns and whilst there are still some gun crimes I do not in any way fear for my safety not having a gun, I think It'd take a huge culture change for the US to get rid of most of their guns but I do think it would improve the country in areas like less police shootings and such.

US already have it on every home so its going to be too late to collect everyone's gun.
I do think gun will always be a good protection for themselves. Guns aren't not meant only to kill but also to prevent crimes from happening.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Gasturcas

Activity: 188

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 12:13:20 PM

Some think guns give security. And there is a relation between guns and security, but it is the opposite of what gun owners think. Someone I know had guns in her home, and now she is dead, her son is dead, and 5 other people are dead. That is the kind of security that guns provide. A gun in the home is 6 times as likely to kill a family member as an intruder. That is the kind of security that guns provide.

anavuajna

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 02:00:24 PM

I'm talking about, and that is a dangerous man could kill not only the gun, and even a paper clip.
Yes I highly agree but it really depends on the owners perspective.  Killing isnt good but if ur doing this for a self defense purposes i dont see any problem with that.  And besides people nowaday espc those who were in drugs doing something out of the norms that might harm everyone of us.  So yes gun is really needed but one thing is fpr sure if u use this it may also the cause of ur death.

YES I agree, Gun was made to kill. That's why gun is not for a citizens. Maybe just one in one million peoples still alive when they are hitted by a gun. Even if they are not die, they will goes to hospital.

Gun not hit anybody. Maybe bullet hit. Gun not hit.     Grin

The bullet is also not on their own kills people. Yet it manages people. It is important that this man knew what he was doing
Kills bullet, but directs it. Gun ownership is not the cause of the murder. All the problems of the education of the people. Weapons will not kill with a stick or a hammer.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 03:13:04 AM

Some think guns give security. And there is a relation between guns and security, but it is the opposite of what gun owners think. Someone I know had guns in her home, and now she is dead, her son is dead, and 5 other people are dead. That is the kind of security that guns provide. A gun in the home is 6 times as likely to kill a family member as an intruder. That is the kind of security that guns provide.

That's only because intruders are smart enough to go to the homes where there aren't any guns.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 08:43:38 AM

Gun was intended for militars, police, guards and other sectors that requires them for protection against bad people and criminals. it is right to control the use of gun since many people are taking for granted the use of their gun. like those high profiled people in this country, i am sure many of them have guns and even have no fear to kill other people. and other people are using their power to kill those small people. Gun control must be implemented in all country.
btvlGainer

Activity: 206

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 12:59:34 PM

That's only because intruders are smart enough to go to the homes where there aren't any guns.

Cool
If they know that there is in the house of weapons will go. And not only in the house. And on the street as you feel calmer with a gun or without?
sergeyzol

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:15:24 PM

Weapons always help in good hands and kills in the wrong hands. Why limit good? I think this issue will soon be closed.
Alfa123

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 04:53:02 PM

Weapons always help in good hands and kills in the wrong hands. Why limit good? I think this issue will soon be closed.
Trump would probably be trying to strengthen gun control. He's probably not very happy with the popular protests by armed men. Protests will intensify.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4606
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:30:41 PM

Trump would probably be trying to strengthen gun control. He's probably not very happy with the popular protests by armed men. Protests will intensify.

Laws and enforcement would take generations to have much impact on this if it came to that.  In the mean time it is a nail in the coffin politically to screw with the 2nd.  The only reason to move this ball (forward/backward) would be upon instruction from above.  What Trump does here will be very telling about whether he feels the presidency of the U.S. to be the peak of control in this country, or whether he considers it a lower wrung on the ladder (as Obama clearly did.)

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
zikel

Activity: 188

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:31:30 PM

He was not afraid of the protests. And soon they will stop. And I do not think that the new president somehow affect gun control
lilit

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 09:29:03 PM

Cool
If they know that there is in the house of weapons will go. And not only in the house. And on the street as you feel calmer with a gun or without?
Definitely something that the smaller weapon in the hands of ordinary citizens, the killings and other crimes on the basis of household will be less committed. But other criminals need to be protected like that, because the police do not always do the trick.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
onelove2111

Activity: 254

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 10:22:47 PM

He was not afraid of the protests. And soon they will stop. And I do not think that the new president somehow affect gun control
Trump is a very special person. But to abolish the right to bear arms, he will not cancel and will not require it in the Senate.
Rastaman2016

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 10:59:18 PM

A lot of statistics complications weapons with lethal consequences because of the fact that weapons are stored incorrectly and access a lot of people in the family. This needs to be corrected and controlled. Otherwise, the problem will be more than already exist.
Sierra82fit

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 11:15:24 PM

It is necessary that there is permission for smooth-bore weapon and no guns. Then we can house protection, and carry with them.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: