Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:31:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your opinion of gun control?  (Read 450409 times)
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 10:42:25 PM

I think people should have the right to own guns with restrictions on those that have commited violent crimes, have mental disorders, or are on the terrorist watch list.  I also think that certain weapons and ammo should not be legal such as armor piercing bullets, etc.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 10:46:37 PM

Probably. Well to be fair we don't have the same system, USA can hardly apply a rule over the whole country as it's divided into states with some power whereas in France you can set and apply a law everywhere in a few months at most.

But again I was not talking about anything else but my opinion on the subject.
I think you get pushback because you say (well, essentially) "I'd control you," and people respond "Hell, no you won't."

Lol...no big deal...

Meh, as far as I know all I ever said is "gun control is better" and I maintain my position, gun control is really better.
But I'm not going to impose it in the USA, I don't how I could even do that xD

And after all, you're free to kill yourself, I've got no problem with that, I'll just not go live in the USA that's all ^^
You could easily find a dozen locations where there were no guns, places that were pretty "European like."

But you'd want to check the crime stats, because some of them are really not safe.  Here, it seems like the big cities that the liberals have ran for ages, Chicago, Detroit, guns are illegal but ALL the criminals have guns, resulting in sort of a chaos in which ordinary citizens are the victims.  Clearly, other parts of the world are different.

It's easy also to find places where virtually every one has firearms, where few even bother to lock their doors and it's really quite safe.   Many variations, including between parts of a city or area.   

It may interest you, the first firearm I bought was after a nasty encounter with a rabid animal.  Wound up killing it with a shovel.  Really messy, crude and brutal.  Not wanting to ever deal with something like that again, I went and got a 22 rifle.  If the powers that be had banned guns, well, whatever...

Oh but everyone has the right to own a gun even in France you know?
Lot's of people have rifles for beasts and some have handgun just because they feel they're threaten.

But:
1/ Each weapon is registered at local police
2/ You have no right to go out with your gun ready
3/ You have no right to have your gun ready to fire at home either.

Consequence is that you can NEVER shoot "by accident" as you must first prepare and load your gun.
And the low number of guns + strict registration makes it nearly impossible for criminal use.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 10:58:15 PM

We were talking about gun control in a Western democracy....
If you're so afraid your country might turn into a monster of Islamic dictatorship... Well sure guns are useful xD

What I have to say about this?
It's great. But should it happen or something close to it the population of Western Europe would find its way to fight back. There is an army that is part of the population and they're here to defend us. And if they end being traitors, well I don't think we could fight back anyway so...

You have no basis for argument without revising the Third Reich and all other democidal non-Islamic armies out of history. NEVER AGAIN.

Ah! What your forgetting with your argument is that the Germans were more than happy of the Third Reich. would they have been armed it wouldn't have changed a thing!

First, it was never all the Germans that were happy with the Third Reich.

Second, the vast majority of Germans were not happy with the Third Reich while they were being bombed at the end of WWII.

The point is, the German people wouldn't control their government with guns, so we did it for them with bombs. Let's keep the guns so that it doesn't have to get to the point of bombs.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 12:38:04 AM

Probably. Well to be fair we don't have the same system, USA can hardly apply a rule over the whole country as it's divided into states with some power whereas in France you can set and apply a law everywhere in a few months at most.

I think you get pushback because you say (well, essentially) "I'd control you," and people respond "Hell, no you won't."

Lol...no big deal...

Meh, as far as I know all I ever said is "gun control is better" and I maintain my position, gun control is really better.

And after all, you're free to kill yourself, I've got no problem with that, I'll just not go live in the USA that's all ^^
You could easily find a dozen locations where there were no guns, places that were pretty "European like."

But you'd want to check the crime stats, because some of them are really not safe.  Here, it seems like the big cities that the liberals have ran for ages, Chicago, Detroit, guns are illegal but ALL the criminals have guns, resulting in sort of a chaos in which ordinary citizens are the victims.  Clearly, other parts of the world are different.

It's easy also to find places where virtually every one has firearms, where few even bother to lock their doors and it's really quite safe.   Many variations, including between parts of a city or area.  

It may interest you, the first firearm I bought was after a nasty encounter with a rabid animal.  Wound up killing it with a shovel.  Really messy, crude and brutal.  Not wanting to ever deal with something like that again, I went and got a 22 rifle.  If the powers that be had banned guns, well, whatever...

Lot's of people have rifles for beasts and some have handgun just because they feel they're threaten.

But:

Consequence is that you can NEVER shoot "by accident" as you must first prepare and load your gun.
And the low number of guns + strict registration makes it nearly impossible for criminal use.

The additional consequences:

1) Police (often indescriminate from gangs) now have a list of armed people to rob, harass, or steal guns from illegally. They can also sell this list to other criminal groups.

2) You have no ability to protect yourself where it is needed most, going about your daily activities.

3) You have no right to defend yourself at home either, because by the time you load your weapon whoever it is you are preparing it for will already be on top of you.

More drivel from ignorant Frenchmen who have never even seen a real gun in person. Enjoy the new French Caliphate.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 12:57:15 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2016, 01:25:50 AM by TheButterZone

i am not agree with that,gun control will prevent people to defend their self from violence,because bad people cannot stopped,but gun can controled. how about gun with massive security,only can used by the owner,with fingerprint.

Anybody can make gun out of pipe. No finger print. So, why finger print at all?

A fingerprint scanner on a gun ensures that only the owner is able to fire the weapon:
Boulder teen invents fingerprint scanner for guns
Tech News: World's Safest Gun; End Accidental Shootings

If a thief finds my gun, he can't shoot me with it... but if I get my gun, I can shoot him...

Thief doesn't care about your gun when he has his own.

Smiley

Thief doesn't care about your gun's dead battery or electronics malfunctions, either.

I think people should have the right to own guns with restrictions on those that have commited violent crimes, have mental disorders, or are on the terrorist watch list.  I also think that certain weapons and ammo should not be legal such as armor piercing bullets, etc.

Restrictions in name only that do not restrict in more than the slightest, those that have ACTUALLY committed violent crimes, have LEGITIMATE mental disorders (and are not just victims of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry), nor are on the terrorist watch list because they are actual terrorists and not just non-violent dissenters against the powers that be.

All bullets can pierce "armor".

Ah! What your forgetting with your argument is that the Germans were more than happy of the Third Reich.

More revisionist history (or perhaps sympathy for the Third Reich, which treated Germany's own people as subhumans and not Germans, in order to justify rendering them defenseless in violation of their fundamental human right to self-defense, then democide them).

If only fundamental human rights were legitimately created and repealed by popular vote, you could legitimately hold an election that says "everyone who doesn't vote in this election shall be summarily executed", and it wouldn't be a crime against humanity.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
yenxz

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:59:40 AM

this is good,even gun create for safety or self defence,but if gun uncontroled,i think it will use for wrong or bad activity.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 06:00:58 AM

Lol...no big deal...

But you'd want to check the crime stats, because some of them are really not safe.  Here, it seems like the big cities that the liberals have ran for ages, Chicago, Detroit, guns are illegal but ALL the criminals have guns, resulting in sort of a chaos in which ordinary citizens are the victims.  Clearly, other parts of the world are different.

It's easy also to find places where virtually every one has firearms, where few even bother to lock their doors and it's really quite safe.   Many variations, including between parts of a city or area.   

It may interest you, the first firearm I bought was after a nasty encounter with a rabid animal.  Wound up killing it with a shovel.  Really messy, crude and brutal.  Not wanting to ever deal with something like that again, I went and got a 22 rifle.  If the powers that be had banned guns, well, whatever...

But:

I guess you guys in France must have polite, respectful Criminals who obey the laws.
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 06:19:16 AM

I guess you guys in France must have polite, respectful Criminals who obey the laws.

Yep, like the criminal on the left, obeying the law that you should shoot police officers while civilians videorecord rather than sharpshoot you in the head from perfect locations.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
valta4065

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:44:50 PM

Lol...no big deal...

But you'd want to check the crime stats, because some of them are really not safe.  Here, it seems like the big cities that the liberals have ran for ages, Chicago, Detroit, guns are illegal but ALL the criminals have guns, resulting in sort of a chaos in which ordinary citizens are the victims.  Clearly, other parts of the world are different.

It's easy also to find places where virtually every one has firearms, where few even bother to lock their doors and it's really quite safe.   Many variations, including between parts of a city or area.  

It may interest you, the first firearm I bought was after a nasty encounter with a rabid animal.  Wound up killing it with a shovel.  Really messy, crude and brutal.  Not wanting to ever deal with something like that again, I went and got a 22 rifle.  If the powers that be had banned guns, well, whatever...

But:

1) Police (often indescriminate from gangs) now have a list of armed people to rob, harass, or steal guns from illegally. They can also sell this list to other criminal groups.

2) You have no ability to protect yourself where it is needed most, going about your daily activities.

3) You have no right to defend yourself at home either, because by the time you load your weapon whoever it is you are preparing it for will already be on top of you.

More drivel from ignorant Frenchmen who have never even seen a real gun in person. Enjoy the new French Caliphate.

Oh we enjoy it don't worry! We enjoy it the same way we enjoy our free of mass shootings and our low violent crimes and rapes rates <3

I let you the "right to protect yourself" given because of your incredible fear of everything including your lack of trust in your own police. I prefer the way we do it, trust in our fellow citizens and our police. Which leads to know we can hang out pretty much anywhere at anytime.

And for your 2 and 3.... Again if you feel so much the need to "protect yourself" maybe you don't live in a safe and correct place to live and raise a family. You should move buddy.

▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
valta4065

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:48:33 PM

Lol...no big deal...

But:

It's more than having a country where you can't buy a gun at your barber helps to have a low number of weapons available. Plus there is no real need for criminals to have guns as the ctizens won't have any. Which means they can do whatever they have to with just the traditional knife. Which means police is most of the time stronger and that you have less risk to die of an encounter with a criminal.

That's something Americans should understand IMO: if your nobody in your country sells guns, it's much harder for criminals to get their hands on one. I didn't say IMPOSSIBLE but much harder. Which means most of them won't have one. Which leads to incredibly less deaths every year.
I prefer having more thiefs and less murderers, but you got the right to chose the opposite.

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 05:28:43 PM

Oh we enjoy it don't worry! We enjoy it the same way we enjoy our free of mass shootings and our low violent crimes and rapes rates <3

I let you the "right to protect yourself" given because of your incredible fear of everything including your lack of trust in your own police. I prefer the way we do it, trust in our fellow citizens and our police. Which leads to know we can hang out pretty much anywhere at anytime.

And for your 2 and 3.... Again if you feel so much the need to "protect yourself" maybe you don't live in a safe and correct place to live and raise a family. You should move buddy.

I'm not your buddy, guy.  I'm not your guy, friend. I'm not your friend, buddy.

Sure, you are free of mass shootings, except for you know the Muslim extremists walking your streets executing people with AK-47s. This has nothing to do with fear, its called self reliance and independence. I am not going to put the responsibility for protecting my life and the lives of my friends, family, and neighbors in the hands of some government bureaucrat who is in effect an armed revenue collection agent for his jurisdiction. It is easy to trust your fellow citizens and police when most of you share the same genetic and cultural origins, and only have a population about 1/6th the size of the US. Here we have many different cultures, religions, races, and belief systems all living right next to each other.

Statistics show increased diversity results in more conflict, and therefore an increased need for the ability to defend one's self. We don't have the benefit of as much cultural homogeneity like you do in France and most of Europe, though I know you love to cast firearms as being the cause of the violence rather than a result of violence. I don't need to move, I have the ability to defend myself. I don't have to depend on bureaucrats to save my life minutes away when seconds count. Ignorance of the risks you take is not the same thing as being prepared or being safe buddy guy.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 06:09:22 PM

In France, there are millions of illegal firearms in circulation. Some of the immigrant dominated banlieues (districts) are outside the jurisdiction of the police force. They are literally no-go zones for the cops. The criminals decide everything in these ghettos. Occasionally the cops conduct a major raid or two, but they soon pull out once the short term objective is achieved.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 07:56:25 PM

In France, there are millions of illegal firearms in circulation. Some of the immigrant dominated banlieues (districts) are outside the jurisdiction of the police force. They are literally no-go zones for the cops. The criminals decide everything in these ghettos. Occasionally the cops conduct a major raid or two, but they soon pull out once the short term objective is achieved.

... or once they are dead, which the media doesn't publicize much.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 08:18:41 PM

Lol...no big deal...

But:

It's more than having a country where you can't buy a gun at your barber helps to have a low number of weapons available. Plus there is no real need for criminals to have guns as the ctizens won't have any. Which means they can do whatever they have to with just the traditional knife. Which means police is most of the time stronger and that you have less risk to die of an encounter with a criminal.

That's something Americans should understand IMO: if your nobody in your country sells guns, it's much harder for criminals to get their hands on one. I didn't say IMPOSSIBLE but much harder. Which means most of them won't have one. Which leads to incredibly less deaths every year.
I prefer having more thiefs and less murderers, but you got the right to chose the opposite.

Here is your wonder of a safe country.  I suggest that you stop blabbing crap like this on the internet.

Here is 2015 in your country.  Looks like the Jihadis are having a pretty easy time in your neighborhoods, doesn't it?  Maybe you should go to the radical Mosques and instruct them in Firearms in France, points 1, 2 and 3?  Maybe they haven't heard?

2015.11.13    France    Paris    19    9    Islamic terrorists pile up nineteen bodies at a restaurant (Belle Equipe).
2015.11.13    France    Paris    0    3    Islamic terrorists stage a suicide bombing outside a cafe Comptoir Voltaire).
2015.11.13    France    Paris    1    0    Islamic terrorists eliminate a passerby with two suicide blasts outside a soccer stadium (Stade de France) and a nearby McDonalds's.
2015.11.13    France    Paris    15    10    Islamic terrorists massacre fifteen innocents at two restaurants (Le Carillon and Le Petit Cambodge).
2015.11.13    France    Paris    5    8    Islamic terrorists shoot up a bar and pizzeria, killing five patrons (La Bonne Biere, Casa Nostra).
2015.11.13    France    Paris    89    322    Islamic terrorists open fire and throw bombs during a concert at a music hall, slaughtering nearly ninety innocents while shouting 'Allah Akbar' (Bataclan).
2015.10.24    France    Marseille    0    2    A man yelling 'Allah Akbar' attacks a rabbi in a synagogue and stabs another Jew trying to help.
2015.08.21    France    Paris    0    3    A Muslim trained by ISIS opens fire with a Kalashnikov on a train before being subdued by unarmed American passengers.
 2015.06.26    France    Lyon    1    2    A 'normal Muslim' attacks a factory, beheads one worker and raises the Islamist flag after hoisting the severed head on a fence.
 2015.04.19    France    Villejuif    1    0    A 24-year-old woman is shot to death by an Islamic extremist who planned a shooting rampage.
2015.02.03    France    Nice    0    3    Three French soldiers standing guard at a Jewish center are stabbed by a radical Muslim.
2015.01.09    France    Paris    4    5    Four hostages are taken and killed by an Islamic gunman at a Jewish grocery.
2015.01.08    France    Montrouge    1    1    A policewoman investigating a traffic accident is ambushed and killed by a Muslim extremist.
 2015.01.07    France    Paris    12    10    A dozen people are slaughtered by gunmen 'avenging' the prophet at a newspaper office which printed satirical cartoons critical of Islam.
2015.11.18    France    Marseille    0    1    A Jewish teacher is stabbed by 'radicalized' Muslims.
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 08:27:55 PM

More revisionist history, shitting on the graves of disarmed mass murder victims.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 06:16:34 AM

Here is 2015 in your country.  Looks like the Jihadis are having a pretty easy time in your neighborhoods, doesn't it?  Maybe you should go to the radical Mosques and instruct them in Firearms in France, points 1, 2 and 3?  Maybe they haven't heard?

In France, the terrorists seems to be much better armed, at least when compared to the policemen. There is a huge inflow of illegal fire-arms coming in from the former Yugoslav countries, such as Bosnia and Serbia. Even the firearms which were used for the Bataclan attacks were originally manufactured in Serbia, and then transported to France.
valta4065

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:23:03 AM

I'm not your buddy, guy.  I'm not your guy, friend. I'm not your friend, buddy.

Sure, you are free of mass shootings, except for you know the Muslim extremists walking your streets executing people with AK-47s. This has nothing to do with fear, its called self reliance and independence. I am not going to put the responsibility for protecting my life and the lives of my friends, family, and neighbors in the hands of some government bureaucrat who is in effect an armed revenue collection agent for his jurisdiction. It is easy to trust your fellow citizens and police when most of you share the same genetic and cultural origins, and only have a population about 1/6th the size of the US. Here we have many different cultures, religions, races, and belief systems all living right next to each other.

Statistics show increased diversity results in more conflict, and therefore an increased need for the ability to defend one's self. We don't have the benefit of as much cultural homogeneity like you do in France and most of Europe, though I know you love to cast firearms as being the cause of the violence rather than a result of violence. I don't need to move, I have the ability to defend myself. I don't have to depend on bureaucrats to save my life minutes away when seconds count. Ignorance of the risks you take is not the same thing as being prepared or being safe buddy guy.

Ahah! Yeah buddy sure.

The Muslim extremists, you mean the two first terrorists attacks in something like 30 years? Oh dman yeah I feel really in danger ^^
And you're talking about cultural differencies and shit like that like USA is incredibly more diversified than France... France has 7% of Muslims while USA something like 1%. We have the diversity of colonization. I don't think we're really less diversified. Anyway as you loved to say so many times during our discussion: "He who claims must prove" so please bring the proofs of a lower diversity in cultures and ethnicity in Europe compared to the USA.

And say whatever you want, you want change the facts:
We got less murders, less rapes, less violent crimes. I feel safe at home and have no need to carry a weapon.

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
valta4065

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:25:13 AM

More revisionist history, shitting on the graves of disarmed mass murder victims.

Sure revisionist history. Nothing to do with our homicide rate 4 times lower or our rape rate half of USA. I'm just lying.
http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/France/United-States/Crime

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
valta4065

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:26:52 AM

Lol...no big deal...

But:

Here is your wonder of a safe country.  I suggest that you stop blabbing crap like this on the internet.

2015.11.13    France    Paris    19    9    Islamic terrorists pile up nineteen bodies at a restaurant (Belle Equipe).
2015.11.13    France    Paris    0    3    Islamic terrorists stage a suicide bombing outside a cafe Comptoir Voltaire).
2015.11.13    France    Paris    1    0    Islamic terrorists eliminate a passerby with two suicide blasts outside a soccer stadium (Stade de France) and a nearby McDonalds's.
2015.11.13    France    Paris    15    10    Islamic terrorists massacre fifteen innocents at two restaurants (Le Carillon and Le Petit Cambodge).
2015.11.13    France    Paris    5    8    Islamic terrorists shoot up a bar and pizzeria, killing five patrons (La Bonne Biere, Casa Nostra).
2015.11.13    France    Paris    89    322    Islamic terrorists open fire and throw bombs during a concert at a music hall, slaughtering nearly ninety innocents while shouting 'Allah Akbar' (Bataclan).
2015.10.24    France    Marseille    0    2    A man yelling 'Allah Akbar' attacks a rabbi in a synagogue and stabs another Jew trying to help.
2015.08.21    France    Paris    0    3    A Muslim trained by ISIS opens fire with a Kalashnikov on a train before being subdued by unarmed American passengers.
 2015.06.26    France    Lyon    1    2    A 'normal Muslim' attacks a factory, beheads one worker and raises the Islamist flag after hoisting the severed head on a fence.
 2015.04.19    France    Villejuif    1    0    A 24-year-old woman is shot to death by an Islamic extremist who planned a shooting rampage.
2015.02.03    France    Nice    0    3    Three French soldiers standing guard at a Jewish center are stabbed by a radical Muslim.
2015.01.09    France    Paris    4    5    Four hostages are taken and killed by an Islamic gunman at a Jewish grocery.
2015.01.08    France    Montrouge    1    1    A policewoman investigating a traffic accident is ambushed and killed by a Muslim extremist.
 2015.01.07    France    Paris    12    10    A dozen people are slaughtered by gunmen 'avenging' the prophet at a newspaper office which printed satirical cartoons critical of Islam.
2015.11.18    France    Marseille    0    1    A Jewish teacher is stabbed by 'radicalized' Muslims.

What are you trying to prove? I already said that there was less than 200 deaths every year because of terrorist attacks so that was not the big deal the media and the politics want to make us believe. You're just proving my point.

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:21:43 PM

Lol...no big deal...

But:

What are you trying to prove? I already said that there was less than 200 deaths every year because of terrorist attacks so that was not the big deal the media and the politics want to make us believe. You're just proving my point.

Any idiot who thinks about it for a moment, can easily make all the safe guns he wants out of standard steel pipe, right in his garage, or even in the back room of his house. If he happens to have a grain of intelligence, he can manufacture good guns.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: