Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:25:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your opinion of gun control?  (Read 450409 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 12:55:33 PM

If someone took our guns away, we wouldn't be able to do fun stuff like this anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx66ys4JG5o

Meh.

I think there is just a too big cultural difference between USA and EU. I don't feel the fun in the video, not at all. It's rather horrible in fact. ....

Not at all horrible.  Wild pigs are a serious problem here, doing tremendous damage to farmers crops.  There are no political sides to this issue. 

Wild pigs populations have to be controlled.   Period.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 08:20:37 PM

If someone took our guns away, we wouldn't be able to do fun stuff like this anymore.

Meh.

I think there is just a too big cultural difference between USA and EU. I don't feel the fun in the video, not at all. It's rather horrible in fact.

Anyway, this thread was about opinion, and I have this opinion as a European and I think most of Europeans do have the same opinion.

But hey, times change everything. We now have a Patriot Act in France too, we eat more and more like you and watch the same stupid shit than you now.

You know when I look back, I wonder if it was really a good thing that Lafayette was sent with French army to help the USA. Maybe if we had done nothing you would still be part of the UK. Maybe you wouldn't have started to colonize us like you're doing. USA owns Europe now, our politicians are too corrupted to resist.
I wonder what all the gun control advocates have to say about this.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/02/08/former-isis-sex-slaves-now-army-sun-ladies-ready-to-defeat-terror-group.print.html

Sure, they thought it was smart to live without weapons.

Then they got massacred, sold into slavery, and tortured.  Now they are going to fight back.

There is a place and a time for guns.

But apparently not in the fantasy world of liberal thinking.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 09:22:47 PM

Meh.

I think there is just a too big cultural difference between USA and EU. I don't feel the fun in the video, not at all. It's rather horrible in fact.

Anyway, this thread was about opinion, and I have this opinion as a European and I think most of Europeans do have the same opinion.

But hey, times change everything. We now have a Patriot Act in France too, we eat more and more like you and watch the same stupid shit than you now.

You know when I look back, I wonder if it was really a good thing that Lafayette was sent with French army to help the USA. Maybe if we had done nothing you would still be part of the UK. Maybe you wouldn't have started to colonize us like you're doing. USA owns Europe now, our politicians are too corrupted to resist.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/02/08/former-isis-sex-slaves-now-army-sun-ladies-ready-to-defeat-terror-group.print.html

Then they got massacred, sold into slavery, and tortured.  Now they are going to fight back.

Well, if the massacred ones are going to fight back, maybe we don't need guns after all.

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 11:20:04 AM

Meh.

I think there is just a too big cultural difference between USA and EU. I don't feel the fun in the video, not at all. It's rather horrible in fact. ....

Not at all horrible.  Wild pigs are a serious problem here, doing tremendous damage to farmers crops.  There are no political sides to this issue. 

I know! That's why I'm talking about cultural differences. Because the action done in this video is not bad in itself, but I see nothing fun or great in it contrary to the thousands of comments ^^

That was not a judgement, just the expression of a cultural difference!

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
valta4065

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 11:22:51 AM

Meh.

Dude....

We were talking about gun control in a Western democracy....
If you're so afraid your country might turn into a monster of Islamic dictatorship... Well sure guns are useful xD

What I have to say about this?
It's great. But should it happen or something close to it the population of Western Europe would find its way to fight back. There is an army that is part of the population and they're here to defend us. And if they end being traitors, well I don't think we could fight back anyway so...

▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 01:39:43 PM

Meh.

I know! That's why I'm talking about cultural differences. Because the action done in this video is not bad in itself, but I see nothing fun or great in it contrary to the thousands of comments ^^

Actually that's why I posted it.  My opinion is "hey, whatever, I'm not going to pay to shoot pigs from helicopters, but it's fine with me if they do."

I don't care to control what all people do or have.  You do.

But then you don't live in a place where you might consider a gun something you want to have.  You don't live in Alaska, and you don't encounter bears.  You don't live along the Texas Mexico border, and encounter criminal gangs.  Those are just examples.  So why do you think you can categorically state that people should not have guns?

I'm trying to phrase the question properly here.  If you truly don't know and can't understand other peoples' life situations, how can you moralize as to their possession of firearms?
valta4065

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 01:46:55 PM

Meh.

Actually that's why I posted it.  My opinion is "hey, whatever, I'm not going to pay to shoot pigs from helicopters, but it's fine with me if they do."

But then you don't live in a place where you might consider a gun something you want to have.  You don't live in Alaska, and you don't encounter bears.  You don't live along the Texas Mexico border, and encounter criminal gangs.  Those are just examples.  So why do you think you can categorically state that people should not have guns?

I'm trying to phrase the question properly here.  If you truly don't know and can't understand other peoples' life situations, how can you moralize as to their possession of firearms?

I never tried to "moralize as to their possession of firearms". I just gave my opinion on the possession of firearms. Then Techshare and you (but mostly tecshare) tried to tell me how dumb and irresponsible the European were to not own firearms ^^

I'm just stating that a society seems better without a gun to me. And I'll fight as hard as I can to not see gun control removed in my country.

But or the USA? Do whatever you want dude for sure ^^

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:46:39 PM

Meh.

But then you don't live in a place where you might consider a gun something you want to have.  You don't live in Alaska, and you don't encounter bears or, I would think, rattlesnakes.  You don't live along the Texas Mexico border, where criminal gangs are common.  Those are just examples.  So why do you think you can categorically state that people should not have guns?

I never tried to "moralize as to their possession of firearms". I just gave my opinion on the possession of firearms. Then Techshare and you (but mostly tecshare) tried to tell me how dumb and irresponsible the European were to not own firearms ^^

I'm just stating that a society seems better without a gun to me. And I'll fight as hard as I can to not see gun control removed in my country.

Although there is a wide gap between, say Paris and a remote village in France, that is nothing compared to the differences in culture between various areas in the USA.  Any fairly homogenous population it is easier to consider applying a set of rules to.  Not that I agree with that, just saying.
valta4065

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 03:57:08 PM

Meh.

But then you don't live in a place where you might consider a gun something you want to have.  You don't live in Alaska, and you don't encounter bears or, I would think, rattlesnakes.  You don't live along the Texas Mexico border, where criminal gangs are common.  Those are just examples.  So why do you think you can categorically state that people should not have guns?

Although there is a wide gap between, say Paris and a remote village in France, that is nothing compared to the differences in culture between various areas in the USA.  Any fairly homogenous population it is easier to consider applying a set of rules to.  Not that I agree with that, just saying.

Probably. Well to be fair we don't have the same system, USA can hardly apply a rule over the whole country as it's divided into states with some power whereas in France you can set and apply a law everywhere in a few months at most.

But again I was not talking about anything else but my opinion on the subject.

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 03:59:05 PM

Probably. Well to be fair we don't have the same system, USA can hardly apply a rule over the whole country as it's divided into states with some power whereas in France you can set and apply a law everywhere in a few months at most.

I think you get pushback because you say (well, essentially) "I'd control you," and people respond "Hell, no you won't."

Lol...no big deal...

valta4065

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 04:07:58 PM

I think you get pushback because you say (well, essentially) "I'd control you," and people respond "Hell, no you won't."

Lol...no big deal...

Meh, as far as I know all I ever said is "gun control is better" and I maintain my position, gun control is really better.
But I'm not going to impose it in the USA, I don't how I could even do that xD

And after all, you're free to kill yourself, I've got no problem with that, I'll just not go live in the USA that's all ^^

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 04:13:56 PM

Lol...no big deal...

Meh, as far as I know all I ever said is "gun control is better" and I maintain my position, gun control is really better.

And after all, you're free to kill yourself, I've got no problem with that, I'll just not go live in the USA that's all ^^

Well, then pray that gun control is not exercised in America. IF guns are ever removed from Americans, there will be nothing stopping the power elite from making slaves of the whole world, you included.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
ctlaltdefeat

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 04:20:45 PM

i am not agree with that,gun control will prevent people to defend their self from violence,because bad people cannot stopped,but gun can controled. how about gun with massive security,only can used by the owner,with fingerprint.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 05:32:47 PM

i am not agree with that,gun control will prevent people to defend their self from violence,because bad people cannot stopped,but gun can controled. how about gun with massive security,only can used by the owner,with fingerprint.

Anybody can make gun out of pipe. No finger print. So, why finger print at all?

Wink

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 06:20:05 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2016, 06:40:00 PM by TheButterZone

If you're so afraid your country might turn into a monster of Islamic dictatorship... Well sure guns are useful xD

It's great. But should it happen or something close to it the population of Western Europe would find its way to fight back. There is an army that is part of the population and they're here to defend us. And if they end being traitors, well I don't think we could fight back anyway so...

You have no basis for argument without revising the Third Reich and all other democidal non-Islamic armies out of history. NEVER AGAIN.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 06:58:26 PM

A fingerprint scanner on a gun ensures that only the owner is able to fire the weapon:
Boulder teen invents fingerprint scanner for guns
Tech News: World's Safest Gun; End Accidental Shootings

If a thief finds my gun, he can't shoot me with it... but if I get my gun, I can shoot him...
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 08:37:33 PM

Lol...no big deal...

You could easily find a dozen locations where there were no guns, places that were pretty "European like."

But you'd want to check the crime stats, because some of them are really not safe.  Here, it seems like the big cities that the liberals have ran for ages, Chicago, Detroit, guns are illegal but ALL the criminals have guns, resulting in sort of a chaos in which ordinary citizens are the victims.  Clearly, other parts of the world are different.

It's easy also to find places where virtually every one has firearms, where few even bother to lock their doors and it's really quite safe.   Many variations, including between parts of a city or area.   

It may interest you, the first firearm I bought was after a nasty encounter with a rabid animal.  Wound up killing it with a shovel.  Really messy, crude and brutal.  Not wanting to ever deal with something like that again, I went and got a 22 rifle.  If the powers that be had banned guns, well, whatever...
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 10:21:49 PM

A fingerprint scanner on a gun ensures that only the owner is able to fire the weapon:
Boulder teen invents fingerprint scanner for guns
Tech News: World's Safest Gun; End Accidental Shootings

If a thief finds my gun, he can't shoot me with it... but if I get my gun, I can shoot him...

Thief doesn't care about your gun when he has his own.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 10:26:03 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2016, 10:37:35 PM by BADecker

Lol...no big deal...

You could easily find a dozen locations where there were no guns, places that were pretty "European like."

But you'd want to check the crime stats, because some of them are really not safe.  Here, it seems like the big cities that the liberals have ran for ages, Chicago, Detroit, guns are illegal but ALL the criminals have guns, resulting in sort of a chaos in which ordinary citizens are the victims.  Clearly, other parts of the world are different.

It's easy also to find places where virtually every one has firearms, where few even bother to lock their doors and it's really quite safe.   Many variations, including between parts of a city or area.  

It may interest you, the first firearm I bought was after a nasty encounter with a rabid animal.  Wound up killing it with a shovel.  Really messy, crude and brutal.  Not wanting to ever deal with something like that again, I went and got a 22 rifle.  If the powers that be had banned guns, well, whatever...

We are the powers that be. As long as we don't recognize that, we have delegated authority. But we don't have to.

I a government thief feels it is his duty to steal my property, he will wind up in common law court, where he will need to pay me so much if he doesn't return my property, that I can by the stuff that it takes to make myself a new and better gun.

Smiley

valta4065

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 10:41:03 PM

You have no basis for argument without revising the Third Reich and all other democidal non-Islamic armies out of history. NEVER AGAIN.

Ah! What your forgetting with your argument is that the Germans were more than happy of the Third Reich. would they have been armed it wouldn't have changed a thing!

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: