Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:26:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think Bitcoin Will Replace Dollar Soon?  (Read 417152 times)
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 11:27:55 PM

I think is imposible is bitcoin can replace dollar
only ETF created proposal can trade official in stocke exchange rejected SEC
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 11:42:04 PM

Nothing can replace dollar even the bitcoin can't replace the dollar.  Bitcoin is only a cryptocurrency you can use it to invest online using bitcoin if you want to cash it out you can convert it into dollar.  So nothing can replace dollar.
RENATA612

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 11:47:16 PM

I don't think so.
Bitcoin will not replace dollar, but in my opinion bticoin will replace gold as soon as posible Grin Grin

if bitcoin replaced gold that may be because it is already happening, but if bitcoin replace the dollar I think is difficult because of the dollar itself is an international currency that is widely used enumerated person, if for parallel and complementary it certainly can.
RedX

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:22:09 AM

I don't think so.
Bitcoin will not replace dollar, but in my opinion bticoin will replace gold as soon as posible Grin Grin

if bitcoin replaced gold that may be because it is already happening, but if bitcoin replace the dollar I think is difficult because of the dollar itself is an international currency that is widely used enumerated person, if for parallel and complementary it certainly can.

Right. Definitely not. I think bitcoin and US dollar will just go along together. Bitcoin is just another kind of currency that is offered to the market and still it has a long way to go before more and more will accept it as a form of payment.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:00:57 AM

I don't think so.

Lol why should replace the gold? whereas all commodities can be used together. after all, although bitcoin has a high price and popular. it will not make the price of gold fell or disappeared Lol
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:14:52 AM

The dollar is here to stay for a long time to come. Since it is government controlled, there is no reason that an independent currency would replace a currency controlled by a powerful country.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:22:25 AM

I don't think so.

Lol why should replace the gold? whereas all commodities can be used together. after all, although bitcoin has a high price and popular. it will not make the price of gold fell or disappeared Lol
Yes that is right gold is just another kind of game and bitcoin has its own game and you should now that. Even the bitcoin will get the highest price and a lot of users then it will not be enough for gold to disappeared because it is stable and gold is everywhere. To be honest, Bitcoin has more higher chance in disappearing rather than gold Roll Eyes.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:12:59 AM

Coinbase CEO believes bitcoin will replace dollar within 15 years.

Read the following news:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114983/coinbase-ceo-bitcoin-will-replace-dollar-within-15-years

Do you think it will be true? Are you positive towards bitcoin's future status?

Nah i don't think so because dollar was already been spread out and its already been in exchangers it may be a big loss if it will get replaced and to think of some other countries they wont probably approved that.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:38:34 AM

The dollar is here to stay for a long time to come. Since it is government controlled, there is no reason that an independent currency would replace a currency controlled by a powerful country.

Indeed. So i think this argument of btc replacing the dollar is kind of weak. Btc bases its price on usd and that itself would tell us that if the dollar crashes, we might be seeing a btc or crypto crash as well. Though i don't think that will be the case as the dollar has survived for a long time and is still strong currently and there's no sign of that changing any time soon

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Mitcsell

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:52:16 AM

Everything depends on us. If the whole world switches to electronic payment, then it will easily replace the dollar and other currencies.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:50:31 AM

Everything depends on us. If the whole world switches to electronic payment, then it will easily replace the dollar and other currencies.
It will happen if government will allow, in the event we will switch to fully electronic payment the government has their own to promote and I'm sure it's not bitcoin. The government want to benefit from its people that is why we have different forms of currency per country, so if you think bitcoin will replace dollar soon or any legal currencies, I guess it's not gonna happen.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:12:35 PM

I don't think so.

Right. Definitely not. I think bitcoin and US dollar will just go along together. Bitcoin is just another kind of currency that is offered to the market and still it has a long way to go before more and more will accept it as a form of payment.
yes i also agree that it is not possible that bitcoin is replace fiat so soon. i think it will take a lot of time when bitcoin will become able to replace fiat, but still it is really possible.
mastermold

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 06:05:39 AM

I shy away from absolutes, but I think its safe to say this will never happen in our lifetime. I don’t think there’s even a currency backed by a sovereign government that could suffice as a replacement right now, never mind a crypto-currency no one controls or regulates.

All currency is a matter of faith, and for the moment bitcoin will remain a fringe player. Will it continue rising in popularity? I think yes. But barring catastrophic government failures across geographies, there is no way it can approach even a fraction of the scale of the US dollar’s reach.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 12:40:47 PM

Read the following news:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114983/coinbase-ceo-bitcoin-will-replace-dollar-within-15-years

Yes, I believed bitcoin can replace dollar but not in the years stated above, it could be happen after maybe a decades year. Because in my point of view it is really to be happen that bitcoin will become the future currency in the entire world.
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 12:49:06 PM

Read the following news:

Yes, I believed bitcoin can replace dollar but not in the years stated above, it could be happen after maybe a decades year. Because in my point of view it is really to be happen that bitcoin will become the future currency in the entire world.
You are right but here I is a opposite factor that is saying clearly saying that it will not replace Because the basic value of bitcoin is only doller .
If the demand of the bitcoin in the online market fluctuate then it is another matter of increase price in doller but if the price value of the doller fluctuate then surely the price of the bitcoin also got effect more .
So here we concluded that it is not a easy matter for bitcoin to replace doller .
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:20:06 PM

Read the following news:

You are right but here I is a opposite factor that is saying clearly saying that it will not replace Because the basic value of bitcoin is only doller .
If the demand of the bitcoin in the online market fluctuate then it is another matter of increase price in doller but if the price value of the doller fluctuate then surely the price of the bitcoin also got effect more .
So here we concluded that it is not a easy matter for bitcoin to replace doller .

Yeah that is the thing that bitcoin will never replace dollar. And one more thing why bitcoin can never replace bitcoin is because no one can really control bitcoin price which is no basis. Not even government too as well, most of this technology that they used to create bitcoin can be applied but not for bitcoin itself
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:39:01 PM

very precisely. For if the dollar was replaced by the currency far does not yet have the credibility that is trusted, then the economy can be ensured in all countries will experience major problems. Because the DOllar becoming role models or guidelines in most of the economy is gone and replaced by digital currency that has prices go up and down and has many dangers that can happen in the future. The dollar will remain timeless and bitcoin will make us to be someone who has a billion DOllar

choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:54:11 PM

Yeah that is the thing that bitcoin will never replace dollar. And one more thing why bitcoin can never replace bitcoin is because no one can really control bitcoin price which is no basis. Not even government too as well, most of this technology that they used to create bitcoin can be applied but not for bitcoin itself

Bitcoin can never replace bitcoin? Slow down.

Actually, every single one of us that the ability to control bitcoins but unfortunately, only few of us have the amount of money enough to make the price of bitcoin go up or down depending on how we want it. The price of bitcoin also has basis which is the supply/demand law. When the demand is high, the price will also high. When the supply is high (or everyone's selling), the price of bitcoin will go down.

The government cannot control bitcoins or even its price because the government isn't doing anything to do so. If they try to control bitcoins, they can never succeed since the only way is to purchase the whole thing. The price of bitcoin can definitely be manipulated by the government since they have enough funds.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:12:13 PM

Bitcoin can never replace bitcoin? Slow down.

Actually, every single one of us that the ability to control bitcoins but unfortunately, only few of us have the amount of money enough to make the price of bitcoin go up or down depending on how we want it. The price of bitcoin also has basis which is the supply/demand law. When the demand is high, the price will also high. When the supply is high (or everyone's selling), the price of bitcoin will go down.

The government cannot control bitcoins or even its price because the government isn't doing anything to do so. If they try to control bitcoins, they can never succeed since the only way is to purchase the whole thing. The price of bitcoin can definitely be manipulated by the government since they have enough funds.

Thanks for sharing this information this is something which we all need to be aware off as government not directly through channels and indirectly can fluctuate the price of bitcoin by creating more demand when it wants the price of increase and also can create high supply by selling it when to reduce the value based on its requirement we thinks that government cannot control bitcoin but government can change the course of game.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:26:56 PM

I don't think so.

yes i also agree that it is not possible that bitcoin is replace fiat so soon. i think it will take a lot of time when bitcoin will become able to replace fiat, but still it is really possible.
takes a lot of time or maybe just impossible to happened?
as the recent aconomy atmosphere, financial system situation that so far not yet ready to accept bitcoin ,
a lot of people still hadr to understand about computer stuff ,
while bitcoin itself required computer and internet.
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: