Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:45:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Butterflylabs Huge SCAM  (Read 415624 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:56:16 AM

Looks like their website and eclipsemc have finally shuttered.

I wonder what those cunts have been up to lately. Have any been able to find gainful employment ? Finding ways of living off the spoils of their hidden Bitcoin stashes ?

Josh Zerlan still works at iFly according to his LinkedIn account: https://www.linkedin.com/in/josh-zerlan-a4140478/

Why don't you just call him and ask how the gangs doing or I can do it if you're worried about doing it. Just don't be rude, obnoxious or threatening. Say something that will scare him like, "Hi Inaba, it's me Cocksucker, or am I Motherfucker, I get confused you've called me both. I was just wondering what you and the BFL gang are up to now that the case is closed. I hope you're enjoying my btc. We miss you on Bitcointalk."  Then just hang up.

That should drive him nuts. He'll run around iFLY calling all the children "Cocksucker". LOL

iFLY Kansas City
10975 Metcalf Avenue
Overland Park,Kansas
(913) 305-4359

I will do that :-)

Sounds good. Remember, if you reach him, don't say anything illegal. I'm sure everyone here would like to tell him how they will roast his balls on their backyard BBQ but you can't do that. Don't be threatening at all and don't call him more than once. Don't be a stalker. Trust me, just having his former life and legal troubles bleed over into his current life will be enough to put a bug up his ass. ROFL

Yep, for the ONLY person convicted in regards to the BFL fiasco is the dude penning this post, not to mention the bogus 1099 BFL was kind enough to send me for bogus subcontract work I never performed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:28:20 PM

Because this case exists, would you assume they actually didn't steal as much money from people as was first believed?

If you have a class action RICO case against you that can grow to an enormous number of claims as more people join and you don't leave the country, doesn't that mean you're broke. You would need to either be broke or retarded to stay in the USA and face all these cases with a million dollars in reserve. The way Bitcoin is climbing you only need 750 btc locked away to have $1,000,000. And if they are broke you can sue them to death and you ain't gonna get blood from a turnip.

Why are they not sitting in Panama having drinks with Erik Voorhees? I don't get it.

Sonny Vleisides would be if he wasn't still on probation. Rest assured that Sonny has bitcoins and or cash stored away, ready to be touched once his name his cleared with the courts. The bitcoins processed by BitPay stemming from the bitcoin wallet address - 1QAHVyRzkmD4j1pU5W89htZ3c6D6E7iWDs - prior to the FTC briefly taking over the remaining bitcoins DID NOT go to a BFL bank account, but to several in Sonny or his close cohort's name, for Sonny is well versed in structuring bank accounts.

TBC, if you, I, the King of Siam, or Robert Mercer wanted to exchange a dollars worth of bitcoin to fiat via BitPay, we all would be denied, yet Sonny successfully exchanged over ten million dollars of bitcoin to fiat, and I have all the proof, whereupon a myriad crypto-based periodicals published countless articles on said affairs. Oh, wait! My bad! No rags wanted to touch the subject. I got this info mixed up with articles penned about a homeless man finding a laptop loaded with bitcoins or of a multi-million-dollar home in California sold via bitcoin or of some other mundane articles perhaps based on fiction as fodder for them rags.

Ok, if Sonny has an ankle bracelet tracker on that might keep him from boarding a charter in Florida to Panama but what about the rest of them?  Besides, he isn't on probation anymore. It was scheduled to naturally end in 2013: https://www.scribd.com/mobile/document/217271973/MOTION-FOR-EARLY-TERMINATION-OF-SUPERVISED-RELEASE-2012

So, you've proven that the chowderhead gang has tons of money squirreled away and is still living in the jurisdiction where they can be: attacked by the court, attacked by individuals whom they've wronged (both legal and physical attack), imprisioned, and driven into abject poverty by seizures.

The only explanation I can come up with is mental retardation. That means they are, at least, as retarded as the 20,000 customers who sent thousands of dollars to someone on probation without doing even casual research. BTW: it took me exactly two fucking seconds to find the above document.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:46:19 PM

Because this case exists, would you assume they actually didn't steal as much money from people as was first believed?

If you have a class action RICO case against you that can grow to an enormous number of claims as more people join and you don't leave the country, doesn't that mean you're broke. You would need to either be broke or retarded to stay in the USA and face all these cases with a million dollars in reserve. The way Bitcoin is climbing you only need 750 btc locked away to have $1,000,000. And if they are broke you can sue them to death and you ain't gonna get blood from a turnip.

Why are they not sitting in Panama having drinks with Erik Voorhees? I don't get it.

Sonny Vleisides would be if he wasn't still on probation. Rest assured that Sonny has bitcoins and or cash stored away, ready to be touched once his name his cleared with the courts. The bitcoins processed by BitPay stemming from the bitcoin wallet address - 1QAHVyRzkmD4j1pU5W89htZ3c6D6E7iWDs - prior to the FTC briefly taking over the remaining bitcoins DID NOT go to a BFL bank account, but to several in Sonny or his close cohort's name, for Sonny is well versed in structuring bank accounts.

TBC, if you, I, the King of Siam, or Robert Mercer wanted to exchange a dollars worth of bitcoin to fiat via BitPay, we all would be denied, yet Sonny successfully exchanged over ten million dollars of bitcoin to fiat, and I have all the proof, whereupon a myriad crypto-based periodicals published countless articles on said affairs. Oh, wait! My bad! No rags wanted to touch the subject. I got this info mixed up with articles penned about a homeless man finding a laptop loaded with bitcoins or of a multi-million-dollar home in California sold via bitcoin or of some other mundane articles perhaps based on fiction as fodder for them rags.

Ok, if Sonny has an ankle bracelet tracker on that might keep him from boarding a charter in Florida to Panama but what about the rest of them?  Besides, he isn't on probation anymore. It was scheduled to naturally end in 2013: https://www.scribd.com/mobile/document/217271973/MOTION-FOR-EARLY-TERMINATION-OF-SUPERVISED-RELEASE-2012

So, you've proven that the chowderhead gang has tons of money squirreled away and is still living in the jurisdiction where they can be: attacked by the court, attacked by individuals whom they've wronged (both legal and physical attack), imprisioned, and driven into abject poverty by seizures.

The only explanation I can come up with is mental retardation. That means they are, at least, as retarded as the 20,000 customers who sent thousands of dollars to someone on probation without doing even casual research. BTW: it took me exactly two fucking seconds to find the above document.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2014/04/digging-for-answers-the-strong-smell-of-fraud-from-one-bitcoin-miner-maker/2/

Now, there is a stench coming from Butterfly Labs. It's a strong smell. It's not enough to send you to prison today, because, to be quite honest with you, if it was, we'd be talking about 24 months in prison. It's not—I think it's too close. I think [defense witness] Mr. Bourne did a very good job of testifying, and it assisted your defense greatly. But if I find out that there is this fraud word involved in this part, you know, Mr. Vleisides, as we say here at the courthouse, you need to get your toothbrush and get your things in order, because fraud will not be tolerated, you understand that? So I would work very hard to make these consumers happy consumers who you've dealt with.

I think it ended in '15 or '16. FUCK ME IN MY ASS!
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 04:13:48 PM

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2014/04/digging-for-answers-the-strong-smell-of-fraud-from-one-bitcoin-miner-maker/2/

Now, there is a stench coming from Butterfly Labs. It's a strong smell. It's not enough to send you to prison today, because, to be quite honest with you, if it was, we'd be talking about 24 months in prison. It's not—I think it's too close. I think [defense witness] Mr. Bourne did a very good job of testifying, and it assisted your defense greatly. But if I find out that there is this fraud word involved in this part, you know, Mr. Vleisides, as we say here at the courthouse, you need to get your toothbrush and get your things in order, because fraud will not be tolerated, you understand that? So I would work very hard to make these consumers happy consumers who you've dealt with.

Thanks for the link. They made millions of dollars, so where is it? That's even more proof for my theory that these people need to find a nice beach somewhere and sip margaritas for the rest of their lives. They can be harassed for ever with these little cases for $300 and $1,200 and $70,000 and $5,000. Mental retardation must come from the drinking water in Kansas City, Missouri.

Erik Voorhees is obviously intelligent. It took him no time at all after screwing a bunch of people and having the SEC on his ass to realize he wanted to live in Panama.

(Sidebar: thank god for reputable companies like PayPal or no one might have received a refund. To all the threads that say can, "Bitcoin can put PayPal out of business" - I sure hope not, they may be a bitcoiners last defense.)

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:57:49 PM

Ok, if Sonny has an ankle bracelet tracker on that might keep him from boarding a charter in Florida to Panama but what about the rest of them?  Besides, he isn't on probation anymore. It was scheduled to naturally end in 2013: https://www.scribd.com/mobile/document/217271973/MOTION-FOR-EARLY-TERMINATION-OF-SUPERVISED-RELEASE-2012

Thanks for the link. They made millions of dollars, so where is it? That's even more proof for my theory that these people need to find a nice beach somewhere and sip margaritas for the rest of their lives. They can be harassed for ever with these little cases for $300 and $1,200 and $70,000 and $5,000. Mental retardation must come from the drinking water in Kansas City, Missouri.

Erik Voorhees is obviously intelligent. It took him no time at all after screwing a bunch of people and having the SEC on his ass to realize he wanted to live in Panama.

(Sidebar: thank god for reputable companies like PayPal or no one might have received a refund. To all the threads that say can, "Bitcoin can put PayPal out of business" - I sure hope not, they may be a bitcoiners last defense.)

FWIW, Sonny Vleisides has major back problems, so it may not be too long before he's confined to a wheelchair like his biological father, James Ray Houston, when he was sent to prison where he eventually died while serving his relatively minor sentence.

Watch the video: http://www.clipsyndicate.com/video/play/3841071/james_ray_houston_video_vault_hawley_11_21_2012_5am

Make no mistake, the entire Vleisides clan are also con artists, they being Sonny's adopted family.

One more thing, Josh Zerlan was in bed with Sonny from the very get-go, NOT starting when he was supposedly hired on in August 2012, Josh selling his Eclipse pool to BFL just prior to said date unbeknownst to anybody till a couple years later via court docs.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 12:55:47 AM

Ok, that explains Sonny sitting around long enough to take it up the ass but what about the rest of them? Do they all have bad backs?  Does Sonny have all the money and the rest of them are too broke to run?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:13:24 AM

Ok, that explains Sonny sitting around long enough to take it up the ass but what about the rest of them? Do they all have bad backs?  Does Sonny have all the money and the rest of them are too broke to run?

Josh owns the BTC-house outright, purchased on a base salary of $50K a year.

Judy Drake mined the shit out of bitcoin from her gifted miners in her garage.

Sonny Vleisides had the corporate house rewired so to mine the shit outta bitcoins there.

Sonny and Jeff Ownby are still managing rogue online gambling sites.

Nassar probably joined ISIS.

Bruce Peterson used up all his unemployment and is now a trucker.

Bruce Bourne is fucking some other entity that may or may not be crypto-based.

And Sonny's son, Indy, is probably singing Cats in the Cradle.

Meanwhile, I'm in my third year of having a restraining order on my scammy ass because Josh Zerlan feared for his children's lives, children that he's on record in stating that he didn't have.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:13:04 AM

Ok, that explains Sonny sitting around long enough to take it up the ass but what about the rest of them? Do they all have bad backs?  Does Sonny have all the money and the rest of them are too broke to run?

Josh owns the BTC-house outright, purchased on a base salary of $50K a year.

Judy Drake mined the shit out of bitcoin from her gifted miners in her garage.

Sonny Vleisides had the corporate house rewired so to mine the shit outta bitcoins there.

Sonny and Jeff Ownby are still managing rogue online gambling sites.

Nassar probably joined ISIS.

Bruce Peterson used up all his unemployment and is now a trucker.

Bruce Bourne is fucking some other entity that may or may not be crypto-based.

And Sonny's son, Indy, is probably singing Cats in the Cradle.

Meanwhile, I'm in my third year of having a restraining order on my scammy ass because Josh Zerlan feared for his children's lives, children that he's on record in stating that he didn't have.

Bruno you fucking crack me up. "Nassar probably joined ISIS." "singing Cats in the Cradle" lololol

You're the only one left on this forum that's a bigger troll than me. The only difference between us is you troll the scammers and I troll the millennial idiot bitcoin cheerleaders. Together we troll both sides of the same coin.  Scammer/Prey

Zeek_W

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:00:40 AM

Wow, I never would have thought Butterfly Labs case would still be going on after all these years! I feel bad for all those that didn't get refunds or more importantly - their hardware in a timely manner. I remember when the first singles were announced and I actualyl requested a loan from the bank. They took a few days to get back to me on it and in that time I got cold feet and luckily backed off the loan. I did however pre-pay for a single and luckily got a refund.

Xandrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 260

Pool Owner

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:25:16 PM

I am still surprised I even got the JALAPENO unit from them, I was sure I was going to get nothing, I got it just in time to make 4-5BTC (Slushpool) at the time too.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:38:18 PM

I am still surprised I even got the JALAPENO unit from them, I was sure I was going to get nothing, I got it just in time to make 4-5BTC (Slushpool) at the time too.

What was once touted a coffee cup warmer, your precious Jalapeño could now be upcycled to a portable pocket pussy, rebranded as a Pepper Belle. Simply drill an appropriately sized hole, surround it with fresh-cut organic cilantro and mint, connect some vibrating servos, and you're mamma mia! golden.
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1814
Merit: 2727

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 07:44:07 PM

What was once touted a coffee cup warmer, your precious Jalapeño could now be upcycled to a portable pocket pussy, rebranded as a Pepper Belle. Simply drill an appropriately sized hole, surround it with fresh-cut organic cilantro and mint, connect some vibrating servos, and you're mamma mia! golden.

The Jalapussy is born, size of hole depends on how many coins you send. Available in 2 weeks. Send me BTC!  Cheesy

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:05:16 PM

The Jalapussy is born, size of hole depends on how many coins you send. Available in 2 weeks. Send me BTC!  Cheesy

Can the servos be over-clocked? Any color besides black, not that there's anything wrong with that? What flavor mint will you be adding?

Funnies aside, I'm seriously guessing that this is business model worth tapping (no pun intended) - the selling of kits to convert ones' favorite archaic computer hardware, newly designed to satisfy those with chronic hard-ons.

"Cilantro and mint foliage. That's what I was missing. This dude's a genius!"
AmDD
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:21:48 PM

Wait, BFL royally screwed over thousands of people and stole millions of dollars in potential earnings and you, a customer, got a restraining order from Josh?? Wow... whats wrong with this picture?

I never ordered from them, came close but decided against it. (luckily) I think laughed when they fell apart although I never cared enough to follow the story. Is there a short version? I dont feel like reading though all these pages...

BTC tip jar: 18EKpbrcXxbpzAZv3T58ccGcVis7W7JR9w
LTC tip jar: Lgp8ERykAgx6Q8NdMqpi5vnVoUMD2hYn2a
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1814
Merit: 2727

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 08:23:12 PM

Can the servos be over-clocked? Any color besides black, not that there's anything wrong with that? What flavor mint will you be adding?

Funnies aside, I'm seriously guessing that this is business model worth tapping (no pun intended) - the selling of kits to convert ones' favorite archaic computer hardware, newly designed to satisfy those with chronic hard-ons.

"Cilantro and mint foliage. That's what I was missing. This dude's a genius!"
FTFY - I removed the "l" in "over-clocked" in case my hilarious joke isn't obvious   Tongue

There is certainly a market for old mining devices to be reused as something. I'm not sure a personal masturbator is one of them, but I'm sure someone out there is brainstorming ideas as we speak.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:31:25 PM

Wait, BFL royally screwed over thousands of people and stole millions of dollars in potential earnings and you, a customer, got a restraining order from Josh?? Wow... whats wrong with this picture?

I never ordered from them, came close but decided against it. (luckily) I think laughed when they fell apart although I never cared enough to follow the story. Is there a short version? I dont feel like reading though all these pages...

Hell, even Bruce Peterson contacted his local police department and had them contact my local police department at the time, whereupon I was instructed to never pen the name Bruce Peterson again. My response - FUCK YOU BRUCE PETERSON!

Meanwhile, Sonny Vleisides still hasn't figured out how I knew he was fuckin one of his Mexican assemblers unbeknownst to the mother of his son, Indy.

"Cilantro and mint foliage. That's what I was missing. This dude's an over-cocking genius!"
FTFY - I removed the "l" in "over-clocked" in case my hilarious joke isn't obvious   Tongue

There is certainly a market for old mining devices to be reused as something. I'm not sure a personal masturbator is one of them, but I'm sure someone out there is brainfucking ideas as we speak.

I changed brainstorming to brainfucking.  Tongue BTW, nice catch on the now over-cocking.  Cool
mi$fit

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:33:59 PM

Really sad that this happened, I know very reputable people in crypto who fell into this scheme.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:45:49 PM

Hell, even Bruce Peterson contacted his local police department and had them contact my local police department at the time, whereupon I was instructed to never pen the name Bruce Peterson again. My response - FUCK YOU BRUCE PETERSON!

Meanwhile, Sonny Vleisides still hasn't figured out how I knew he was fuckin one of his Mexican assemblers unbeknownst to the mother of his son, Indy.

But didn't you get invited to visit the BFL office and go to one of their homes?  If you were never really there I doubt they could accuse you of stalking and get a restraining order. They set you up. They created a situation where they could get a restraining order and sent you a 1099-MISC to prove you were there to the court.

They probably did it to shut you up on the forum. You were laying down a lot of hate on them back then and probably costing them sales.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:48:44 AM

But didn't you get invited to visit the BFL office and go to one of their homes?  If you were never really there I doubt they could accuse you of stalking and get a restraining order. They set you up. They created a situation where they could get a restraining order and sent you a 1099-MISC to prove you were there to the court.

They probably did it to shut you up on the forum. You were laying down a lot of hate on them back then and probably costing them sales.

I never been to any BFL workers' homes.

It wasn't hate, just facts, albeit I know as a fact that they hated me.

The restraining order came after I was sent an illegal 1099-MISC. Sonny Vleisides should've been locked up on that aspect alone for breaking terms of his probation.

BTW, it was Bruce Bourne who pressed Josh Zerlan to file a restraining order against my scammy ass, ain't that right, Josh? Yes, I know full well that your fuckin ass is reading this thread, among other posts on this forum, Josh. Here's a kiss:  Kiss Kiss Kiss Have three. They're small.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:21:14 AM

I never been to any BFL workers' homes.

It wasn't hate, just facts, albeit I know as a fact that they hated me.

The restraining order came after I was sent an illegal 1099-MISC. Sonny Vleisides should've been locked up on that aspect alone for breaking terms of his probation.

BTW, it was Bruce Bourne who pressed Josh Zerlan to file a restraining order against my scammy ass, ain't that right, Josh? Yes, I know full well that your fuckin ass is reading this thread, among other posts on this forum, Josh. Here's a kiss:  Kiss Kiss Kiss Have three. They're small.

I remember some house being in there somewhere. Didn't you post pics of one of their houses or something?

Anyway, doesn't matter, they set you up to shut you up.

Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: