Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:42:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Butterflylabs Huge SCAM  (Read 415624 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:01:20 AM

Ok, that explains Sonny sitting around long enough to take it up the ass but what about the rest of them? Do they all have bad backs?  Does Sonny have all the money and the rest of them are too broke to run?

Meanwhile, I'm in my third year of having a restraining order on my scammy ass because Josh Zerlan feared for his children's lives, children that he's on record in stating that he didn't have.

Wait, BFL royally screwed over thousands of people and stole millions of dollars in potential earnings and you, a customer, got a restraining order from Josh?? Wow... whats wrong with this picture?

I never ordered from them, came close but decided against it. (luckily) I think laughed when they fell apart although I never cared enough to follow the story. Is there a short version? I dont feel like reading though all these pages...

Hell, even Bruce Peterson contacted his local police department and had them contact my local police department at the time, whereupon I was instructed to never pen the name Bruce Peterson again. My response - FUCK YOU BRUCE PETERSON!

Meanwhile, Sonny Vleisides still hasn't figured out how I knew he was fuckin one of his Mexican assemblers unbeknownst to the mother of his son, Indy.

But didn't you get invited to visit the BFL office and go to one of their homes?  If you were never really there I doubt they could accuse you of stalking and get a restraining order. They set you up. They created a situation where they could get a restraining order and sent you a 1099-MISC to prove you were there to the court.

They probably did it to shut you up on the forum. You were laying down a lot of hate on them back then and probably costing them sales.

I never been to any BFL workers' homes.

It wasn't hate, just facts, albeit I know as a fact that they hated me.

The restraining order came after I was sent an illegal 1099-MISC. Sonny Vleisides should've been locked up on that aspect alone for breaking terms of his probation.

BTW, it was Bruce Bourne who pressed Josh Zerlan to file a restraining order against my scammy ass, ain't that right, Josh? Yes, I know full well that your fuckin ass is reading this thread, among other posts on this forum, Josh. Here's a kiss:  Kiss Kiss Kiss Have three. They're small.

I remember some house being in there somewhere. Didn't you post pics of one of their houses or something?

Anyway, doesn't matter, they set you up to shut you up.

I posted a pic of Josh Zerlan's master bathroom that was readily available on the Internet long prior to him moving into the BTC-house. I did such on his birthday, the night a many of us were sticking it up his ass for stolen valor, causing him to edit his bio on BFL's website. That was in December, the last time Josh logged in. Come March, Josh uses said pic that I posted as proof that I was stalking him and that he feared for his life.  Roll Eyes

Don't make me show screenshots of proof where Josh was under oath during two different instances providing opposing facts. This fuckin unstable piece of shit shouldn't have a pilots license, let alone allowed to own guns. AND THAT'S A FACT!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:17:34 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2017, 06:36:16 AM by QuestionAuthority

Ok, that explains Sonny sitting around long enough to take it up the ass but what about the rest of them? Do they all have bad backs?  Does Sonny have all the money and the rest of them are too broke to run?

Meanwhile, I'm in my third year of having a restraining order on my scammy ass because Josh Zerlan feared for his children's lives, children that he's on record in stating that he didn't have.

Wait, BFL royally screwed over thousands of people and stole millions of dollars in potential earnings and you, a customer, got a restraining order from Josh?? Wow... whats wrong with this picture?

I never ordered from them, came close but decided against it. (luckily) I think laughed when they fell apart although I never cared enough to follow the story. Is there a short version? I dont feel like reading though all these pages...

Hell, even Bruce Peterson contacted his local police department and had them contact my local police department at the time, whereupon I was instructed to never pen the name Bruce Peterson again. My response - FUCK YOU BRUCE PETERSON!

Meanwhile, Sonny Vleisides still hasn't figured out how I knew he was fuckin one of his Mexican assemblers unbeknownst to the mother of his son, Indy.

But didn't you get invited to visit the BFL office and go to one of their homes?  If you were never really there I doubt they could accuse you of stalking and get a restraining order. They set you up. They created a situation where they could get a restraining order and sent you a 1099-MISC to prove you were there to the court.

They probably did it to shut you up on the forum. You were laying down a lot of hate on them back then and probably costing them sales.

I never been to any BFL workers' homes.

It wasn't hate, just facts, albeit I know as a fact that they hated me.

The restraining order came after I was sent an illegal 1099-MISC. Sonny Vleisides should've been locked up on that aspect alone for breaking terms of his probation.

BTW, it was Bruce Bourne who pressed Josh Zerlan to file a restraining order against my scammy ass, ain't that right, Josh? Yes, I know full well that your fuckin ass is reading this thread, among other posts on this forum, Josh. Here's a kiss:  Kiss Kiss Kiss Have three. They're small.

I remember some house being in there somewhere. Didn't you post pics of one of their houses or something?

Anyway, doesn't matter, they set you up to shut you up.

I posted a pic of Josh Zerlan's master bathroom that was readily available on the Internet long prior to him moving into the BTC-house. I did such on his birthday, the night a many of us were sticking it up his ass for stolen valor, causing him to edit his bio on BFL's website. That was in December, the last time Josh logged in. Come March, Josh uses said pic that I posted as proof that I was stalking him and that he feared for his life.  Roll Eyes

Don't make me show screenshots of proof where Josh was under oath during two different instances providing opposing facts. This fuckin unstable piece of shit shouldn't have a pilots license, let alone allowed to own guns. AND THAT'S A FACT!

That's right, now I remember. It was some brown tiled bathroom. Doesn't it drive you crazy that nothing has really happened to that piece of shit. He's still going to work everyday, living in the same house, driving around free while many of his victims are still struggling from the lost savings.

I read this pathetic story of a kid who lost his life savings to BFL. This is literally the children's story of the magical money printing machine. The moral of the story is the same too, if someone had a magical money printing machine why would they sell it to you as long as it could still print money?  BFL preyed on stupid children, that's the worst part. There's nothing worse than a thief that preys on children and the elderly. I hope karma catches up with Josh and a bus runs over him.  But it doesn't kill him, it just drags him for several hundred feet until the driver notices a blood trail.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:48:38 AM

Hey Bruno, I went back looking for the post where I told everyone Josh was a lying piece of shit just before his BFL long-con started and thought you might find my very first post amusing.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=15672.msg1343226#msg1343226

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:12:20 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2017, 08:16:00 PM by Gleb Gamow

Hey Bruno, I went back looking for the post where I told everyone Josh was a lying piece of shit just before his BFL long-con started and thought you might find my very first post amusing.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=15672.msg1343226#msg1343226

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the answer had something to do with a Breakfast Club dish. Tell the misses I said hey, bud.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:31:30 PM

Hey Bruno, I went back looking for the post where I told everyone Josh was a lying piece of shit just before his BFL long-con started and thought you might find my very first post amusing.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=15672.msg1343226#msg1343226

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the answer had something to do a Breakfast Club dish. Tell the misses I said hey, bud.

LOL yep, she told me ask if you're still wearing that cute little pink outfit. She says you'd fit in just fine around here. We see guys wearing those all the time in the Castro. lol

Let me know the next time you're going to a west coast conference and we'll meet up.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:18:50 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the answer had something to do a Breakfast Club dish. Tell the misses I said hey, bud.

LOL yep, she told me ask if you're still wearing that cute little pink outfit. She says you'd fit in just fine around here. We see guys wearing those all the time in the Castro. lol

Let me know the next time you're going to a west coast conference and we'll meet up.

I see the headlines now: Bald-headed Dude AGAIN Meets Tutu-donning Toothless Fuck - Film at 11
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:03:17 PM

Hey Bruno [...]
[...]  Tell the misses I said hey, bud.
[...] she told me ask if you're still wearing that cute little pink outfit. She says you'd fit in just fine around here. We see guys wearing those all the time in the Castro. lol [...]
I see the headlines now: Bald-headed Dude AGAIN Meets Tutu-donning Toothless Fuck - Film at 11

Just for the people wondering WTF they're talking about (and maybe a nostalgic chuckle here and there):

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
AmDD
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 05:50:40 PM

Hey Bruno [...]
[...] she told me ask if you're still wearing that cute little pink outfit. She says you'd fit in just fine around here. We see guys wearing those all the time in the Castro. lol [...]

Just for the people wondering WTF they're talking about (and maybe a nostalgic chuckle here and there):

That only made it worse... WTF?!?!?

BTC tip jar: 18EKpbrcXxbpzAZv3T58ccGcVis7W7JR9w
LTC tip jar: Lgp8ERykAgx6Q8NdMqpi5vnVoUMD2hYn2a
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:17:00 PM

Hey Bruno [...]

Don't start passing judgement. Bruno was supporting a very worthy cause and I applaud him for it. It takes a very secure man to wear a tutu in public to support a disease afflicting only women. The ultimate sacrifice is to give of yourself to support a cause that doesn't effect you at all just because it's the right thing to do. Very few people are willing to do that.

http://thetutuproject.com

AmDD
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:29:02 PM

Hey Bruno [...]

Don't start passing judgement. Bruno was supporting a very worthy cause and I applaud him for it. It takes a very secure man to wear a tutu in public to support a disease afflicting only women. The ultimate sacrifice is to give of yourself to support a cause that doesn't effect you at all just because it's the right thing to do. Very few people are willing to do that.

Fair enough. I missed who this actually was. I thought it was one of the BFL guys or something.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:46:09 PM

Hey Bruno [...]

Fair enough. I missed who this actually was. I thought it was one of the BFL guys or something.

I have no qualms with anybody making fun of me. It's all good. Thanks, QA, for coming up to bat for me nonetheless.
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1814
Merit: 2727

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 07:31:54 PM

I have no qualms with anybody making fun of me. It's all good. Thanks, QA, for coming up to bat for me nonetheless.

Seriously, I'm sure it's not easy going to bat for a guy in a pink tutu!  Grin
You are a good guy Bruno, which seems hard to find on these forums and life in general. Keep it up, please, it's a dying breed.

AmDD
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:44:59 PM

Hey Bruno [...]

I simply misunderstood the context.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:42:59 AM

http://files.meetup.com/12568742/2015%2005%2004%20the-bitcoin-revolution%20(1).pdf

1995: January 1, Laissez Faire City is first created, owned by BFL's Sonny Vleisides and his real dad, James Ray Houston.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Orlin_Grabbe#60_Minutes_Investigation

Grabbe wrote articles and essays about personal freedom and governmental abuse, and was an editor of Internet magazines such as the Laissez Faire City Times.

And who was the original editor of the Laissez Faire City Times?

Sonny Vleisides.

And when did James Orlin Grabbe supposedly died?

March 15, 2008

And when was Satoshi Nakamoto's Bitcoin white paper released?

October 31, 2008.

And who was directly connected to a many cyberpunks and had access to excellent coders?

James Orlin Grabbe.

And why was Sonny Vleisides never returned to prison in spite of breaking his probation on myriad occasions?

This: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=36844.msg453154#msg453154

That's all I'm sayin'!

PS: And who gets to visit North Korean under the auspices of a vacation?

Josh Zerlan.

Speaking of Founder Funds ...

The firm was organized by Peter Thiel, Ken Howery, and Luke Nosek in early 2005 and raised its first fund of $50 million from individual entrepreneurs and angel investors in January of that year. Sean Parker, Co founder of Napster and ex-president of Facebook, joined in 2006.[1] In 2007, the firm raised a new fund of $220 million.

Can you name an entity they funded which illegal exchanged over U$10M worth of bitcoins to various bank accounts controlled by Sonny Vleisides?

One more thing: Peter Theil = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palantir_Technologies
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:48:33 AM

Gleb went to meet Hashfast or some other scam miner maker,he was at THEIR office & had done a video apology....

Oh the memories!!!  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:40:39 PM

Gleb went to meet Hashfast or some other scam miner maker,he was at THEIR office & had done a video apology....

Oh the memories!!!  Cheesy

I heard the same rumor. That was 100% fucked up. That cocksucker should have his ... FUCK ME! I logged in with the wrong account.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:17:14 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2017, 04:10:54 PM by Unacceptable

Oh the memories!!!  Cheesy

I heard the same rumor. That was 100% fucked up. That cocksucker should have his ... FUCK ME! I logged in with the wrong account.

Ain't no rumor bro,you remember the guy had you say you lied & were sorry on video,can't remember the ASIC maker......been sooo long ago....

Oh & he gave you a miner,think you sold it a year later or sooner maybe.......it was under your Bruno account  Wink

Edit:Phinneaus Gage account...my bad  Roll Eyes

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:40:17 PM

Just when you thought that the Sonny Vleisides saga couldn't get any stranger, I've got some bad news for you sunshine ...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm8150834/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t51

A female FBI agent is offered millions to help a thief escape from a hijacked airplane.

Sonny Vleisides is now an FBI agent.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:30:49 PM

[...] Sonny Vleisides is now an FBI agent.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

And probably a very confincing one, at that... Oh the irony...  Grin

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:42:55 AM

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: