Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:30:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are people scared of taxes?  (Read 31481 times)
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:01:25 AM

I don't know why ppl are always scared of paying taxes.
taxes are actually a great thing but only if everyone pays them and if they are spend on useful things only. Just look out your window and you will see lots of things paid with your taxes you use everyday.

People are not scared of taxes itself, what people are scared about is the fact or the possibility that it may be used in bad things. The possibility that someone who shouldn't will benefit through you efforts and use it for self privilege is annoyingly fearsome. Taxes nowadays are bigger and bigger but it's more than what we should really pay.

I  think it is more of a responsibility, that is why some people don't want to pay their taxes, some of them might be afraid that the government might sue them once they can't pay it.

There are also times that they intentionally don't pay it because they know how to evade the authorities using their shady cohort in the government which also make them think that no one can touch them, in return, they are giving those crooks a bribe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andrianla

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:14:11 PM

I think the cause is the lack of tax socialization by the government, should the people be taught earlier about taxes and tax flows and the impact of the tax itself. Some also experience trauma because there are some corrupt tax officers.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:42:49 AM

because some people think taxes only on corruption by the Government due to the absence of transparency from the Government to the people that's why many people think the Government does not provide real results

jeje28

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:16:23 AM

taxes are actually a great thing but only if everyone pays them and if they are spend on useful things only. Just look out your window and you will see lots of things paid with your taxes you use everyday.
maybe they don't want to die yet but some people they can lay down their lives for their beloved and dear ones. so that they can do it
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:37:49 AM

And if I do not see these good things, to which I paid the tax. They simply take away part of their earnings from people for their profit, and not for the development of the state and the well-being of people. So taxes in such countries need to be reduced to the maximum.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
euloginardi

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:37:05 AM

no one likes to part with their money)
Sesochi Maspinto

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:32:38 AM

Because often taxation is only a legalized theft from govrnments
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:42:26 AM

Because often taxation is only a legalized theft from govrnments

Yep, this is the real issue

Sneginka111

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:34:38 AM

Because state often invest money in spheres with which nation doesn't agree
snowyy

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:04:06 PM

I dont have a problem paying my taxes as long as it will get with the right people not the government that only know is to be rich , to have a lot of money so that they can buy of what they want .
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:10:13 PM

I guess people just want to make the most of what they earned. I mean no one wants to earn with a deducted salary, we need to be honest with ourselves. It is also true that the taxes goes to the government for them to use for the innovation of a certain country. But, we feel that there are more rich people than us where taxes can be get from.

readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:45:17 PM

People are not scared of taxes itself, what people are scared about is the fact or the possibility that it may be used in bad things. The possibility that someone who shouldn't will benefit through you efforts and use it for self privilege is annoyingly fearsome. Taxes nowadays are bigger and bigger but it's more than what we should really pay.

People are not scared of taxes - they hate taxes. just imagine - you work so hard without any rest to give your own money ...for what? Taxes!
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:17:56 PM

People are scared if taxes because it cuts theough their income. Sure it helps society but managing their income, budgeting it, it adds to the problem of not getting enough. In my country where the tax is 12%, that is such a huge tax compared to other countries. And to think that the government has problems with money. If only the government will approve of zero taxes for those earners who get 250,000 a year.
WhaleHunter

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:19:43 PM

Because takes have a legitimacy only in a just society, and I don't recall the existence of many just societies in the world...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
rhyajelle

Activity: 532

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 03:43:02 PM

yes of course, in my opinion also pay the tax is very necessary. because taxes support the economy and the development of a country as well.

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
avadonne

Activity: 183

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:52:53 PM

They are not just scared,they hate it so much. I know taxes are for the government's use to finance their projects, but of course we won't hate paying if the taxes are being spent in a good project. Corruption is the only reason why people are now evading to pay taxes. Those corrupt officials are stealing money then putting it in their pocket. If only all taxes are being spent properly then no one will tax evade.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Golegard

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:04:45 PM

People are scared of taxes because of the hard work they went through still their compensation was still not enough.  Taxes eats almost all of their salary.  If only they've seen some improvement to ways of how things where made by the government,  I don't think they'll still be scared

Ribad

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:21:09 PM

People are scared of taxes cause the have to give away their hard earne money to the government. People perspective can be different based on the awareness. Taxes are meant to be used for the smooth running of a country for infrastructure development and salaries for those involved in running the country and the list goes on. The down side being miss utilisation, corruption which is also a reason for people not willing to pay the taxes.
Bestfriendko

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:55:25 PM

People are not scared of taxes itself. What they are afraid of is, will the taxes we paid be put to right use or directly go to the pockets of those corrupt politicians?
Taxes are our responsibility. The money we pay in taxes goes to many places. Our government needs our taxes mainly to finance their expenditures to manage the economy. These expenses include: health care, education, garbage collection and operating government business entities.  In addition to paying the salaries of government workers, our taxes also help to support common resources, such as police and firefighters. Tax money helps to ensure the roads we travel on are safe and well-maintained.
19dimasik77

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:06:51 PM

Because they can't control it. Im my country, for example.  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: