Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:07:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am pretty confident we are the new wealthy elite, gentlemen.  (Read 631781 times)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:27:53 PM

Don't forget that marketplace is driven by standard instruments, even elites collapse.
Check chart linked below to find out why BTC could drop in value.
All for all, I like picking up coins from bargain bottom.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/pgASq3be-Clear-view-on-BTC-vol-SHORT/

Why you coming into this party celebration thread with your debbie downer newbie nonsense predictions... ?

Get the fuck out of here with that baloney.. Your chart did not show on the page because you are a newbie, and I did not even click on your link to a chart because any chart is almost completely irrelevant whatever a fucking chart says in an aspirational and historical thread, like this one.. .

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:08:39 PM

there in lies one of the many issues governments might have with bitcoins , the supposed persons that are supposed to be forming the next workforce have switched to the digital realm and some have made significant monies and as a result may never become a part of the normal work force , if this becomes significant enough then the workforce will be affected ,however their in lies the importance of government involvement in this process from this stage as they will be able to be ahead of the game if they integrate this into their economical plans , this could even provide new kinds of jobs ,may even provide an economic boost . bitcoins will definitely create a new elite class.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:19:59 PM

there in lies one of the many issues governments might have with bitcoins , the supposed persons that are supposed to be forming the next workforce have switched to the digital realm and some have made significant monies and as a result may never become a part of the normal work force , if this becomes significant enough then the workforce will be affected ,however their in lies the importance of government involvement in this process from this stage as they will be able to be ahead of the game if they integrate this into their economical plans , this could even provide new kinds of jobs ,may even provide an economic boost . bitcoins will definitely create a new elite class.

You are correct about the long term and macro phenomenon regarding bitcoin and some of the built in dynamics; however, at this time, there is way less than 1% of the whole world population that has any kind of direct involvement in bitcoin or purchasing it in any kind of significant quantity, so bitcoin still remains a quite small player in the whole scheme of things and remains an opportunity for folks who invest early.

Regarding government intervention, sure there seem to be some governments that are kind of looking into bitcoin, but the vast majority have little to no clue about what to do or whether any kind of systematic approach might be useful - they are still grappling with the smallness of it, and even some of the seemingly disproportionate hype with an ongoing reality that few people buy into bitcoin, and even if we attempt to include broader cryptos into the picture, the total number of people who have bought in remains very small.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:21:54 PM

I'm very, very lucky to be able to buy some bitcoin today. I think you're right. If less than 50 million will be made, the value per bitcoin will be ridiculous in the coming months'
It's not that simple. I don't believe anyone will get rich by buying bitcoin today, unless you have a big amount of money available to be spent. You''ll get more lucky with altcoins, some of them saw their price multiplied by 50 in a few months last year.

Actually bitcoin is profitable but if we have small amount of money then the profit also will be small.
So we need bigger amount. If small amount then better to risk that amount to get more chance to win high.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:44:44 PM

I'm very, very lucky to be able to buy some bitcoin today. I think you're right. If less than 50 million will be made, the value per bitcoin will be ridiculous in the coming months'
It's not that simple. I don't believe anyone will get rich by buying bitcoin today, unless you have a big amount of money available to be spent. You''ll get more lucky with altcoins, some of them saw their price multiplied by 50 in a few months last year.

Actually bitcoin is profitable but if we have small amount of money then the profit also will be small.
So we need bigger amount. If small amount then better to risk that amount to get more chance to win high.
How to make a small amount to be a huge amount like some the professional trader, you will be success.
I remember a trader shared his investment from $10,000 to $ 1 million within one year.
Ok, I remembered this person, he is "HG" on bitcointalk and this is his thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1936239.0
You can see his strategies and learn his experience to imporve your trading skills.
You will change your idea after read this thread, trust me Wink
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:55:40 PM

Are you currently putting all your money into bitcoin?  If you say this, you show you believe it by your actions.  I am putting all my money into bitcoin - I see a possibility of $50-$100+ per coin this year.  Just think, once the "bankers" and hedge funds find out about this, we are going to the moon.  Once my bitcoins are $1,000+ I will be able to pay off my growing college loans and maybe get an apartment, and my first car Smiley

i believe in bitcoin too that it can grow more than we thought. this already proof when bitcoin hit more than $19k last year.
although i believe but i know that bitcoin is high risk so putting all money into it would be very dangerous. so thats why i dont do that.
cryptomunt

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:57:41 PM

http://astrohacker.com/ahc/bitcoin-is-the-economic-singularity/

After reading this, the scale of black market and digital economies and the effect Bitcoin will have on them I am pretty certain we are going to be very wealthy men -- even with a sum as small as 10 Bitcoins. It's just so hard to believe. We are only in the beginning storms with these significant rallies from 10 to 20 dollars. I will not be surprised to see prices from hundreds to thousands in the coming months.

The world just isn't going to be the same and we have been blessed as the pioneers.

What are you going to do with your Bitcoin wealth once your coins hit upwards of $10,000 a pop?

Absolutely amazing to see these kind of posts. Oh boy are you all lucky when you bought and hold btc since 2011. Lets hope for the same increase for the next 7 years!
biascoin

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:01:30 PM

After reading this, the scale of black market and digital economies and the effect Bitcoin will have on them I am pretty certain we are going to be very wealthy men -- even with a sum as small as 10 Bitcoins. It's just so hard to believe. We are only in the beginning storms with these significant rallies from 10 to 20 dollars. I will not be surprised to see prices from hundreds to thousands in the coming months.

The world just isn't going to be the same and we have been blessed as the pioneers.

What are you going to do with your Bitcoin wealth once your coins hit upwards of $10,000 a pop?

So the banking system is unfair and the new elites and banksters rule the world... but this new "currency" (note the quotes) is meant to save everyone... ah no sorry!, is just to make me rich and then it does not matter how unfair it isfor the rest of the world, nor it matters how much computing and electricity uses nor it matters that criminals use it.

Also... who freaking cares about paying taxes for services if you can avoid it somehow.

BTCitcoin is a pump and dump schem
e and has failed as a currency, it is used pretty much NOWHERE nowadays despite all the marketing and propaganda.
biascoin

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:03:09 PM

So the banking system is unfair and the new elites and banksters rule the world... but this new "currency" (note the quotes) is meant to save everyone... ah no sorry!, is just to make me rich and then it does not matter how unfair it isfor the rest of the world, nor it matters how much computing and electricity uses nor it matters that criminals use it.

Also... who freaking cares about paying taxes for services if you can avoid it somehow.

e and has failed as a currency, it is used pretty much NOWHERE nowadays despite all the marketing and propaganda.

"What are you going to do with your Bitcoin wealth once your coins hit upwards of $10,000 a pop?"

Most people will just sell into other fiat, in fact, you are already counting the value of a single bitcoin in USD which means you do not trust Bitcoin. With no trust, and high volatility it is just a gambling game.
sirkings0003

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:04:18 PM

This was really long time ago post, but still very relevant because of the title. Thanks to God for something like this. This is the real engine behind decentralization of wealth in the real sense. I am a millionaire through cryptocurrency

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
pengurin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:06:49 PM

Oh, it is used by criminals Shocked so it has to be bad
TOR is also used by criminals
They also use CARS od FOOD and lots of things normal people can use, too. Are these things bad? NO!
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:10:58 PM

If you just buy bitcoin at this moment and you are a new investors i'm not sure if it will bring you to become rich and a new wealthy elite. Maybe if you are investor and already owned bitcoins since the beginning of it i'm pretty sure you're the one of of this wealthy people. But just keep on investing who knows after 2 or more years bitcoin and other currencies will become more and more valuable.

panosdada

Activity: 456
Merit: 102

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:54:28 PM

I invest my savings in projects in the real world and in the world of cryptocurrencies in order to earn even more money. I want to be very rich and famous. I hope it happens sometime

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:34:02 PM

Oh, it is used by criminals Shocked so it has to be bad
TOR is also used by criminals
They also use CARS od FOOD and lots of things normal people can use, too. Are these things bad? NO!
IKR???

I want to ... I don't know, break bones everytime one of these sub room temperature IQ morons starts mooning on and  on about how "criminal will use bitcoin"...

NO SHIT,SHERLOCK!!

I've said it many times before, and a cursory search of any financial data regarding crime, real and statutory, will show me to be right.

the single most valued currency to criminals by leaps and bounds is the US Dollar. The Euro and Yen are in vague contention for number 2. Bitcoin isn't even in the top 100.

Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:36:16 AM

I invest my savings in projects in the real world and in the world of cryptocurrencies in order to earn even more money. I want to be very rich and famous. I hope it happens sometime
That is a good thing because splitting money on a lot of investments will make our money safer, I also make real investments like stocks and mutual funds, the rest I use to buy crypto because I'm sure that the future of world finance will use crypto.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:46:32 AM

The bitcoin price increase in 2017 has made many people successful, they are now earning passive income and enjoying a good life and can buy anything, I hope this trend continues so I can also get rich from bitcoin.
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:37:03 PM

Well, the forecasts for this year are still positive. But no one can predict what will happen next. Bitcoin has good investors, but many banks can begin an aggressive policy against the crypto currency.
CADguy

Activity: 330
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:39:26 PM

Are positive forecasts based on currency behavior in 2017? But what about the sharp and recent collapse? What can raise the crypto currency from the knees? What will keep you afloat?
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:41:50 PM
Merited by Charloz24 (10)

Are positive forecasts based on currency behavior in 2017? But what about the sharp and recent collapse? What can raise the crypto currency from the knees? What will keep you afloat?
Increased interest from speculators who are eager for quick returns. The increase in demand, the receipt of large investors.
Many investors are trying to use resources that have remained free. Given the high appeal of digital currencies, most of the available funds will be used to purchase these assets.
CADguy

Activity: 330
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:43:35 PM

Increased interest from speculators who are eager for quick returns. The increase in demand, the receipt of large investors.
Many investors are trying to use resources that have remained free. Given the high appeal of digital currencies, most of the available funds will be used to purchase these assets.
I think this is an ordinary pyramid. The more people invest, the more top participants will get. As a result, all the profits will remain with the developer, and the rest of the people will go bankrupt.
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 »
  Print  

Jump to: