Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:19:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE}  (Read 109706 times)
Quellzar

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 02:48:13 AM

Just curious if broken items are actually supposed to be able to be placed for sale on the market?. Obviously people should be watching what they buy of course, but I can really only see this leading to disappointment if anybody is not paying quite enough attention before they buy something......
kakucis006

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:27:07 AM

Also, one of my planets has 'very low' orichalcum... with 1000 miners it takes 13 hours to produce one lousy piece.  It was the same planet I originally had the bug that said it had none, but it actually did.  Am I just super unfortunate that it is so low it's practically non-existent or is something wrong?
More about that, gradation in low, very low etc. it's far from accurate. Sad I have 2 very low ruby planets. First produce 1 ruby per day(1000miners) second 1 per 4days. Similar is with other resources too. Maybe it will be better to gradate mineral richness in points from 0 to 10, or 100?
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 09:00:15 AM

As for my trucker I submitted the transfer request right now

Requested transfer of '858567867458845' (for 7641 satoshi)

which seems to be successfully done

Glad to hear it. It was just a confusing error message after all.

Toecutter, something to think about regarding pcjob's trucker he purchased from me. It was sold through my planet's marketplace since there is no marketplace in the Lesath station. (it cost me friggin 6000 satoshi to tow it from the station in Lesath to my planet in the same system Undecided) Anyway, if he chose to fly up there to get it, he wouldn't have been able to because my landing permissions don't allow visitors.  There's obviously an easy workaround, that I set him up to land on the planet.  But maybe you should default it so that ships purchased from other players go to the closest THX or something like that.

Hmm, interesting. I wouldn't be particularly worried, as one can always request a transfer to his current location. Same-system transfers should be really cheap, BTW, I'm guessing it's your Fleet Overheard kicking in.

Just curious if broken items are actually supposed to be able to be placed for sale on the market?. Obviously people should be watching what they buy of course, but I can really only see this leading to disappointment if anybody is not paying quite enough attention before they buy something......

That's true, but yeah, that's intentional. I'm also not quite sure, but I think there are still some uses for broken items. I'll get back to you on that.

By the way Toecutter, i've been meaning to ask this question but just reminded now.  What's up with the rarity of sapphire crystals in a planet's mineral composition?  Out of the 60-80 some-odd planets I know of, I think I've only ever heard of two planets that produce sapphires (although there may be a few more out there).  Is that intentional to prevent easier/cheaper lapidary?

Also, one of my planets has 'very low' orichalcum... with 1000 miners it takes 13 hours to produce one lousy piece.  It was the same planet I originally had the bug that said it had none, but it actually did.  Am I just super unfortunate that it is so low it's practically non-existent or is something wrong?

More about that, gradation in low, very low etc. it's far from accurate. Sad I have 2 very low ruby planets. First produce 1 ruby per day(1000miners) second 1 per 4days. Similar is with other resources too. Maybe it will be better to gradate mineral richness in points from 0 to 10, or 100?

Not sure about the sapphire situation, I'll ask for a printout.

As for the gradation, you guys are right, not only is it not granular, it's kinda off by a few points too.

Small update.

• [ENC] Make planetary mineral richness display more accurate (again). (@zaiusz+@kakucis006)
  • [ENC] "Latch" currently selected chat tab between screen refreshes. (@zaiusz)
  • [ENC] Make Unicast the default option for chatting.
  • [ENC] Add ability to unselect current chat tab by clicking it.
  • [BUG] Click-on-nick in chat didn't work in Firefox.* (@onlinedigger)

* This was fixed a few days ago, but I think it's worth mentioning. And you can also double-click on nicks to start private messaging session quickly (similar to "hail" button); not sure when exactly this became a thing.

Planet owners: your minerals did not change, all the rates are the same, it's just the display that got changed. (People assumed the opposite last time around, so I better say this right away).

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.
pcjob

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 09:37:04 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2016, 11:23:50 AM by pcjob

Yeah I am so happy about my new ship!

I can now work to produce better wares at cheap prices for everyone!

About the transfer, no worries, it was ok for me to spend the 7K, I couldnt come to take it anyway because it would mean to leave another ship there, I had to transfer it to my "location" (toe will be glad that I called it so eheh and that I learnt his lesson)

Update:

I created a facebook fan-page for that game, everyone who like the game is welcome to put a like for it!
https://www.facebook.com/satoshigalaxy/

@toe: feel free to contact me to trasfer it to you!

Thanks everyone
zaiusz

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:48:08 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2016, 01:59:51 PM by zaiusz

bug - chat latches always default to alliance when refreshing to the next page

Also, the latch should be optional and not forced.  Monitoring the log is more important, having it the default would be better

Lastly, the default log you used to get after a page refresh before was like a hybrid of everything ... all log messages, private chats, squad chats... if you click on the log tab itself it always got rid of those extra things revealing only the local and planetary messages.  Having all that stuff viewable in the timeline at once is pretty useful, if we can still have the defaulted hybrid log as an option.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 03:01:38 PM

I created a facebook fan-page for that game, everyone who like the game is welcome to put a like for it!
https://www.facebook.com/satoshigalaxy/

@toe: feel free to contact me to trasfer it to you!

Oh, hey, I'd like that very much. PM me?

Long story short, managing a twitter account and a facebook page is part of my job description, but I managed to avoid it, as I personally hate both those services. But I'm guessing I'm running out of excuses now :(

bug - chat latches always default to alliance when refreshing to the next page

Also, the latch should be optional and not forced.  Monitoring the log is more important, having it the default would be better

Lastly, the default log you used to get after a page refresh before was like a hybrid of everything ... all log messages, private chats, squad chats... if you click on the log tab itself it always got rid of those extra things revealing only the local and planetary messages.  Having all that stuff viewable in the timeline at once is pretty useful, if we can still have the defaulted hybrid log as an option.

Thanks, I've been told the latch thing should work better now.

And you still can get the default/hybrid/full-timeline view, by unselecting currently active tab. For example, if you are on the alliance tab, just click "alliance" again.

100% unintuitive, as always, I've added a "do something about it" item to the TODO list.

But I think this covers all the use cases outlined by zaiusz nicely.

Please follow this up if you still think the chat is messed up.

pcjob

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 04:04:41 PM

Oh, hey, I'd like that very much. PM me?

PM sent
zaiusz

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:09:53 AM

The chat latch feature is awesome.  No more retyping stuff because i sent it out the airlock by accident
pcjob

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 08:41:46 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2016, 05:02:11 PM by pcjob

where could I buy a MLK rootkit? What is it and may I be able to craft one?

Solved:  station THX -> software tab

thanks zaiusz
Quellzar

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 10:55:16 PM

just tried killing an npc trucker. cant say what it would have gotten me because cons blew me to pieces before i could get my loot. I figured it would get me shot by them as it was in an orange sector but the long waits for loot vs the very short cons response time seems a little off, at least to me. it kind of makes bothering with them anywhere but in the reds a good way to waste time wrecked for nothing.
zaiusz

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 11:33:22 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2016, 12:59:43 AM by zaiusz

And we're going to experiment with "speed zoom", by making everything work faster x2 times.

This is going to be active from each Friday evening to Monday morning (UTC).

Any plans this weekend for the speedzoom?
kakucis006

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 01:01:09 AM

just tried killing an npc trucker. cant say what it would have gotten me because cons blew me to pieces before i could get my loot. I figured it would get me shot by them as it was in an orange sector but the long waits for loot vs the very short cons response time seems a little off, at least to me. it kind of makes bothering with them anywhere but in the reds a good way to waste time wrecked for nothing.
Couple of times I get really good loot, but in last 2 days only 1 nickel plate and 4alloys, or nothing. Is that normal? And yes, in green and orange sectors it is almost "mission impossible" Smiley
 Why CONS cruisers have nothing in loot?
naning29

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 03:41:20 AM

When speedzoom start
pcjob

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:03:02 AM

When speedzoom start

As much as it count my opinion here I think that we should take it as experimental and not expect it, I am able to get from this game almost 10K per day already without "speedzoom", I sometime click over ads hoping that it will increase sustenability and help the devs because elseway they wouldnt be able to profit enough to cover expenses.

That game is in addition awesome and fun, I like to play it.

That's actually my mood of play.
pcjob

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 07:36:06 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2016, 08:08:28 PM by pcjob

Server energy bug since about 1 hour

Solved
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 10:26:21 AM

Noted, thank you.

Any plans this weekend for the speedzoom?
When speedzoom start

Yeah, sorry about that, but we decided to tone it down with the speedzoom. Last time it was on, we collected some interesting data, which suggested everything is too broken to make it a permanent feature. It will be back, but probably not too soon.

Server energy bug since about 1 hour

Solved

Yup, another bug fixed. There are probably 2-3 more of it's kind lurking there, so please expect more similar failures in the future, but it should be getting better.

I sometime click over ads hoping that it will increase sustenability and help the devs because elseway they wouldnt be able to profit enough to cover expenses.

Thanks for your consideration, but please do not click on the ads in order to help us. You should only click them if they personally interest you.

pcjob

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 12:31:45 PM

I sometime click over ads hoping that it will increase sustenability and help the devs because elseway they wouldnt be able to profit enough to cover expenses.

Thanks for your consideration, but please do not click on the ads in order to help us. You should only click them if they personally interest you.

I really didnt know it, a lot of faucets, including MT faucets with google adsense use to put ads beside buttons, user's mistake in clicking these button are usually profitable for the website.

Surely I will click if interested in future.

Btw is there any reason why you do not use google adsense?
Lawala

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 05:00:29 AM

still paying?
Przemax

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 07:48:42 AM

Yes. It is still paying from Faucetbox. Ive withdrawn 300k satoshi recently. There are other options of payment as well. Including doge withdrawals. As you might know the Faucetebox and paybox will cease to work so for now the only option will be doge and direct withdrawals.

So come and join this awesome game.
zaiusz

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 05:10:28 PM

Some small game workflow suggestions for the devs:

-Clicking on any owned ships in the hangar brings up a small window showing cargo contents
Reason: Managing cargo between multiple ships requires one to switch ships in order to see contents.  Becomes time consuming switching ships constantly just to view inventory

-Clicking on your planets in the profile page brings up a status window with more details about modules built on a particular planet
Reason: Currently you actually have to fly to the planet in order to remember what you built

-In planet section of profile page, add the time stamp when the last resource was added
Reason: Can't tell how new a resource is when each message is the same until 'no room in the warehouse'

-Further to planet status in the profile page, viewable inventory contents to see how many resources are in the warehouse
Reason: So you know when it's time to fly out and load up. 

If you guys decide all of the planetary intel shouldn't come free, maybe you could make a status communication module which can built on the planet to tell these things Smiley

zaiusz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: