Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:31:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin | Environmental Green Causes | Full 7% PoS | Foundation  (Read 284480 times)
tigerwood0432

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:05:56 PM

POS reward please ? How much / year ?

▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████
██username 12345█████████████████████████████
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████████████████████████
██1234567███12345678██12345678███12345678████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
CryptoPay

GET IT NOW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:10:58 PM

POS reward please ? How much / year ?

from OP

PoS reward: 7%
Minimum coin age for staking: 24 hours after maturity
Maximum coin age for staking: none

uberpatzer

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Soon we will all be dead

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:12:57 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2016, 12:35:41 PM by uberpatzer

I am staking approx 0.0004% per day
not too shaby. More then 10% per year. However, my total share of coins will reduce over time.
The dev said 7% per year, which sound right to me.      

twitter: @uberpatzer  --Soon we will all be dead--
grumpytiger211

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:34:47 PM

what is this Solar miner i see in the roadmap?

The EverGreenCoin Solar Miner is a small device we are working on. It will be a solar power raspberry pi device or similar (we are pricing others) that will come pre-loaded with an amount of EGC (we have talked of 100 EGC) from the EverGreenCoin Foundation. Technically speaking, it is solar staking but we fealt non-technical people are familiar or have heard of the concept of mining and understand it as "gaining". The device, placed in your garden or yard, will connect to your wifi and start collecting 7%, just add sunshine!

We will be selling the device at cost and not for profit. The EGC it will come loaded with will be donated by the EGC Foundation. We are aiming for the $100 price range.

Here is a link to a thread that is specific to the EverGreenCoin Solar Miner: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1333156.0 that has more information.

Thank you for your interest!

EDIT: Yes the device could be used indoors if placed in a well light area. We realize not all people will feel comfortable leaving the device outside.

Just had an odd idea for storing the Solar Miner outside...disguise it inside a Solar Powered Mining Gnome of course.  Grin

how about make that little space man and put the solar miner in it i would set it on my pourch

terrorblade3189

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:47:03 PM

Hey guys , I've been following this project since it's launch. Seems like things are going smoothly . Awesome to hear such updates , hope to see it kick off soon.

On an off note, Could anyone tell me how I could get my name up there? To which address do I have to send the EGC donations to , would i have to include my message along with it?

Cheers
Best Regards
tb

Who are you?

Didn't my previous Post just Say "Who I was"? .
 Just a person who's been following this project which seems interesting.

terrorblade3189

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:55:07 PM

Hey guys , I've been following this project since it's launch. Seems like things are going smoothly . Awesome to hear such updates , hope to see it kick off soon.

On an off note, Could anyone tell me how I could get my name up there? To which address do I have to send the EGC donations to , would i have to include my message along with it?

Cheers
Best Regards
tb

Who are you?

C'mon man. That's unnecessary. There's no discrimination towards new accounts here.

To answer your question terror, you can donate $10 worth of EGC to this address: EULYpvcbjZ7VLzQWJepcHWDYgKFcy7pJds
That's the address on the website that Gabi setup.

Best regards and welcome aboard,
-Clay

Hey Thanks Clay,

I will be donating on at the mentioned place.
And yep I've noticed people don't tend to take people with low activity seriously, and it's justified too i guess.
Anyway Thanks for the help!

Cheers
Tb
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:46:29 AM

Cheers
Best Regards
tb

Who are you?

C'mon man. That's unnecessary. There's no discrimination towards new accounts here.

To answer your question terror, you can donate $10 worth of EGC to this address: EULYpvcbjZ7VLzQWJepcHWDYgKFcy7pJds

-Clay

Hey Thanks Clay,

And yep I've noticed people don't tend to take people with low activity seriously, and it's justified too i guess.

Cheers
Tb

Hy Tb,
Before donating to EULYpvcbjZ7VLzQWJepcHWDYgKFcy7pJds, please take a look at the donation form at http://egc.iasinspace.ro/donate/ so I can have all  your details. Then, you can email me at contact@iasinspace.ro.
Thanks for supporting the project:)

Gabi

Am I spamming? Report me!
abyaby123

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:17:25 PM

This Coin really need to spread his name more. Many other Coins have really big communitys and getting all customers to there markets. Evergreen Coin need some better promotion. I really don´t see much people talking about Evergreen outside this thread. Please start PR before the most Coins control the Market. I khnow the iasinspace projekt will get some attention, but I am not convinced at the moment, that this will be enough compared to the competitors.

Will there be something new ?

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 05:15:57 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2016, 05:30:27 PM by EverGreenCoin

This Coin really need to spread his name more. Many other Coins have really big communitys and getting all customers to there markets. Evergreen Coin need some better promotion. I really don´t see much people talking about Evergreen outside this thread. Please start PR before the most Coins control the Market. I khnow the iasinspace projekt will get some attention, but I am not convinced at the moment, that this will be enough compared to the competitors.

Will there be something new ?

Hi abyaby,

EverGreenCoin is getting a modest amount of exposure given its young age and the large number of fish in the sea. Our thread is twice as long as some projects that are "active" and much, much older. We are getting more and more interaction internationally. If you remember, EGC started with only a .US domain a few short months ago so, I am very excited about taking EGC away from that "possessive" mindset for which a former "team member" (using "team member" in the loosest form it has) is to blame. I do hope the bounties we have been paying for translations also aids in broadening our horizons as dose the faucet the EGC Foundation maintains. But yes you are correct, there is room for improvement and strides are being made.

We have invested in several different PR efforts and our community is constantly growing.

These wise investments have paid in fold with further, and not paid for, additional mention that EverGreenCoin should be and is very proud of. The earlier twitter campaign also continues to yield fruit as I just recently saw one of the old tweets retweeted in my feed.

We are in talks with other and new outlets also. I cannot publicly announce at this time but I assure you, efforts are being made and yes, there will be something new. We by no means are, or ever will be, done with the marketing strategy. Please do also remember that a team member who's largest focus often is marketing is out of the country for his job and with very limited and sometimes non-existent Internet connectivity and has been for a month now. The good news is he is coming home very soon.

That said, our budget for PR is limited and we could use, and greatly appreciate, the community helping to spread the word. Via retweets, likes, up-votes, and word of mouth, our community is EverGreenCoin's most valuable and cost effective Wink resource. So please everyone, next time you are scrolling through your social media, give EverGreenCoin some interaction.

We thank you in advance for doing so.

uberpatzer

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Soon we will all be dead

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:42:21 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2016, 06:55:04 PM by uberpatzer

What will happen after the PoW stops at block 525960?  (From block 525961 only PoS).

I also think this coin can beef up it's marketing and social presence. However, i do believe that the stratosphere balloon race will bring some main stream media headlines like "The first ever cryptocurrency transaction made during a balloonrace with EverGreenCoin, a currency like Bitcoin, but faster and environmental friendly!".  Then we will see a big green moon rising ladies and gents.  Wink Grin  

edit: p.s. I have been tweeting some stuff on EGC. I recommend you all do the same!.  And for the dev team, I recommend submitting press releases to media outlets about the upcoming balloonrace. I can assist in translating your press release (into my native language which is dutch) and notify media outlets in the netherlands via same press release in dutch. EGC followers of other countries should do the same.   

twitter: @uberpatzer  --Soon we will all be dead--
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 06:55:54 PM

What will happen after the PoW stops at block 525960?  (From block 525961 only PoS).

I also think this coin can beef up it's marketing and social presence. However, i do believe that the stratosphere balloon race will bring some main stream media headlines like "The first ever cryptocurrency transaction made during a balloonrace with EverGreenCoin, a currency like Bitcoin, but faster and environmental friendly!".  Then we will see a big green moon rising ladies and gents.  Wink Grin   

After PoW ends, in about 3 months, EGC becomes pure PoS. There will be no more EGC generated from PoW mining at that point. The only new EGC after that point will come from the 7% PoS people earn.

Of course, price should reflect this dramatic drop in supply of new EGC. We all know where the demand goes when supply drops. Wink

terrorblade3189

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:28:54 PM

Cheers
Best Regards
tb

Who are you?

-Clay

Hey Thanks Clay,

Cheers
Tb

Hy Tb,
Before donating to EULYpvcbjZ7VLzQWJepcHWDYgKFcy7pJds, please take a look at the donation form at http://egc.iasinspace.ro/donate/ so I can have all  your details. Then, you can email me at contact@iasinspace.ro.
Thanks for supporting the project:)

Gabi

Sure Gabi , I've already checked it out. I've asked a few of my friends to put in a bit too they seemed interested.
I'll Email you with the details . Thanks for the quick replies!

Cheers!
maxamus

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:43:40 PM

Here are some interesting updates.  My plans for iasinspace and EverGreenCoin are big. You've seen it: from embeding the green certificates to space exploration.

Well, there is a company that inspired me for some time, Arca Space Corporation. They started small, and now they are doing something huge.

As for today, the logo of Arca Space Corporation ( www.arcaspace.com) will fly with us up in the stratosphere.

The cool part is that the Arca's logo is placed next to the EGC logo, so EGC will fly in space next to a real space company!

They  will also launch their new product: ArcaBoard (http://www.arcaspace.com/en/arcaboard.htm), a real hoverboard.

Who knows, maybe they will accept EGC in the future  for their board, only time will tell.

So here's the board that will fly and meet space:

portdavenport

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:36:22 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2016, 07:12:05 AM by portdavenport

FYI to anybody who reads this...

I don't post much. I can't. Too busy doing other things...

But I am an investor in EGC, and I am interested in this cryptocurrency - perhaps even a sizeable investor at that. Let's just go so far as to say I'm in the TOP 10... but what number am I?

EXPLORER: http://158.69.205.238:3001/richlist

Just for the record, I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in even beginning to let go a single EGC for less than 12'000 SATS..

In fact, based on economics and numbers (i.e. the available supply of approximately 12M coins after PoW), a good brand concept, a stable network and availability of wallets that appear to do their job for both Windows and MAC and Linux...

...based on the fact now, EGC has pumped to some 6000 SATs on Bittrex as part of its trading history.

It's a good stable coin with an ECO message. Not cutting edge, but definitely one of the better ideas out there right now... SLR as a comparison here also comes to mind (but the supply of SLR is just bonkers).

I believe the EGC's potential is 75k to 150k Sats.

So, FYI.

I'm in no hurry to sell, and any prospect of getting hold of my EGC at 900 sats or less will be Buckleys chance.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Buckley_(convict)#You.27ve_got_Buckley.27s

"NOTE: A considerable percentage of current available EGC supply (my supply of EGC) is off the market until between 12 to 30k sats!"

EverGreenCoin.org Website

Regards,

Portdavenport
a.k.a "Port"
EGC Staking Investor

PS. Independent Investor: I am not affiliated with the EGC Foundation in any way.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 09:06:34 AM

FYI to anybody who reads this...

I don't post much. I can't. Too busy doing other things...

But I am an investor in EGC, and I am interested in this cryptocurrency - perhaps even a sizeable investor at that. Let's just go so far as to say I'm in the TOP 10... but what number am I?

EXPLORER: http://158.69.205.238:3001/richlist

Just for the record, I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in even beginning to let go a single EGC for less than 12'000 SATS..

In fact, based on economics and numbers (i.e. the available supply of approximately 12M coins after PoW), a good brand concept, a stable network and availability of wallets that appear to do their job for both Windows and MAC and Linux...

...based on the fact now, EGC has pumped to some 6000 SATs on Bittrex as part of its trading history.

It's a good stable coin with an ECO message. Not cutting edge, but definitely one of the better ideas out there right now... SLR as a comparison here also comes to mind (but the supply of SLR is just bonkers).

I believe the EGC's potential is 75k to 150k Sats.

So, FYI.

I'm in no hurry to sell, and any prospect of getting hold of my EGC at 900 sats or less will be Buckleys chance.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Buckley_(convict)#You.27ve_got_Buckley.27s

"NOTE: A considerable percentage of current available EGC supply (my supply of EGC) is off the market until between 12 to 30k sats!"

EverGreenCoin.org Website

Regards,

Portdavenport
a.k.a "Port"
EGC Staking Investor

PS. Independent Investor: I am not affiliated with the EGC Foundation in any way.

Thank you for both your interest and your investment in EverGreenCoin, Port.

hakanbalta577

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:23:32 AM

how many egc is sending in tht faucet ? It says 24 hours later and I can not see anywhere how many it is?
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 09:41:33 AM

how many egc is sending in tht faucet ? It says 24 hours later and I can not see anywhere how many it is?

Presently, between 1 EGC and .01 EGC is the payout per entry. Depending on the number of entries in the 24 hour period. It is not a static amount.

bitdragon2016

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:54:13 AM

just for advice.. better buy EGC now in EXCHANGE coz the price is still affordable, there will be greater news ahead .. and im sure this will affect the price.. dont just rely on faucet to gain this coin.. time is gold.. better late than never.. Cheesy
maxamus

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:56:53 AM

Yeah, just think about the holders of strato EGC. I am wondering.... could those 5 EGC be more valuable if the transaction would be from stratosphere?

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 06:03:44 PM

Yeah, just think about the holders of strato EGC. I am wondering.... could those 5 EGC be more valuable if the transaction would be from stratosphere?

I know I will prize my 5 strato EGC! Technically, the EGC Foundation will prize my 5 as I am paying for them to be sent to the foundation. Of course the foundation must be represented in this historical crypto-event.

Speaking of the foundation, so the community is aware, I will once again be cleaning up the inputs of the foundations wallet today. Just like I have done in the past, I will be sending the EGC Foundation's balance of EGC to another wallet (ELynMfNpvy94BSgqc8KhJxyHD9tbQ1WS4v) and then back into the foundation's address (EdFwYw4Mo2Zq6CFM2yNJgXvE2DTJxgdBRX). If you are unaware of why I do need to do this, the foundation's wallet receives an input of 1 EGC every PoW block. Those many, many thousands of small inputs do weigh down on the wallet heavily as it is constantly looking at these inputs while it calculates PoS and validating its own balance. If left unchecked, the wallet will become unresponsive all together and effectively lock the coins in an unresponsive wallet. Yes they could be retrieved if this did happen, but I do want to avoid this. To prevent this, I send the coins to another wallet in several transactions then I send them back. The inputs are then not many thousands of small inputs but rather several larger inputs after doing this. I do this about once a month.

#ToTheTreetop

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: