Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:52:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to collect BTC ??  (Read 151047 times)
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:31:23 AM

You look like the first contact bitcoin
Yes, that is true
I know bitcoin the first time three weeks ago from my friend and I am interested because of my friends get a lot of money from bitcoin
If you're meaning is to collect bitcoin without investment your money then you can try faucet, doing ptc, signature campaign here and join freelancer that pay's you in btc.

Ryananda (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 05:39:39 AM

Yes, that is true
I know bitcoin the first time three weeks ago from my friend and I am interested because of my friends get a lot of money from bitcoin
If you're meaning is to collect bitcoin without investment your money then you can try faucet, doing ptc, signature campaign here and join freelancer that pay's you in btc.

means joining freelancer ??
How to join the signature campaign? I've tried but have not received a reply, whether newbie very difficult to join the signature campaign ??
sakira

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:01:45 AM

Yes, that is true

if your friends get a lot of money from bitcoin. whether they do not tell you about the secret?

signature campaign and trading good way to collect bitcoin. dont play gambling because it will spend your bitcoin.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:06:58 AM

Yes, that is true

if your friends get a lot of money from bitcoin. whether they do not tell you about the secret?

signature campaign and trading good way to collect bitcoin. dont play gambling because it will spend your bitcoin.

Also don't believe everything you hear from people.  If someone say's "I have a ton in bitcoin" that could be such a wide variety.  It could be from the whales worth hundreds of thousands or some guy who thinks hitting hits first BTC is big.   You need more details than he say's he has a lot.

If you know his BTC address you can look it up.  You might be able to tell what hes doing depending on activity.  But again you need to know more.
sakira

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:52:47 AM

Yes, that is true

Also don't believe everything you hear from people.  If someone say's "I have a ton in bitcoin" that could be such a wide variety.  It could be from the whales worth hundreds of thousands or some guy who thinks hitting hits first BTC is big.   You need more details than he say's he has a lot.

If you know his BTC address you can look it up.  You might be able to tell what hes doing depending on activity.  But again you need to know more.

if they are good friends should they tell all. how do I get that a lot bitcoin.

yes despite his own friend, at least they provide proof that they really have a lot of bitcoin, usually they said it was only a joke lol
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 08:33:01 AM

Yes, that is true

Yup same Idea even I would like suggest.signature campaign for newbie is rare case and trading is possible for him He can do that and as you said In gambling risk factor is very high as a newbie. He should not go to that.
sakira

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 08:54:40 AM

Yes, that is true

Yup same Idea even I would like suggest.signature campaign for newbie is rare case and trading is possible for him He can do that and as you said In gambling risk factor is very high as a newbie. He should not go to that.

signature campaign for a newbie it's better than playing faucet, but at least better jr.member to join the signature campaign. for newbie better this time a lot of reading and learning in this forum.

yeah gambling is very bad for a newbie.
Signaturan

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:06:34 AM

I bought some bitcoin from localbitcoins.com. It is better to buy bitcoin. Collecting bitcoin from faucets takes too long time.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:29:35 AM

not so difficult to collect bitcoin at here because a lot of the way to it such a from faucet and signature campaign and if you have a good skill for create signature code you can follow signature competition and the prize also quite huge
foxkyu

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:34:01 AM

means joining freelancer ??
How to join the signature campaign? I've tried but have not received a reply, whether newbie very difficult to join the signature campaign ??
You have to work, Real working that pays in bitcoin. But you must have ability to complete the project. For example here : http://xbtfreelancer.com/

You need to grow your activity before joining signature campaign. At least full member. Mostly newbie join signature campaign is just spamming post.

Also your earning from signature campaign if you are still newbie is very small.
node.jps

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:48:45 AM

faucets and random giveaways
zodiac3011

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:05:23 PM

I bought some bitcoin from localbitcoins.com. It is better to buy bitcoin. Collecting bitcoin from faucets takes too long time.
the rate at localbitcoins.com usually higher than the market so it will be a little costly to buy from there
bitcoin targets

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:59:05 PM

Depends on your skills, if you are a designer ,coder or a promoter then it's hard to earn it.
zodiac3011

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:27:55 PM

Depends on your skills, if you are a designer ,coder or a promoter then it's hard to earn it.
no not at all Grin if you have a skill to sell, then it is much easier in my opinion
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 05:26:14 PM

Yes, that is true

if they are good friends should they tell all. how do I get that a lot bitcoin.

yes despite his own friend, at least they provide proof that they really have a lot of bitcoin, usually they said it was only a joke lol

I agree it would be better of friend just to tell them.  But if they ask friend how much he considers a lot it would tell us a lot more of the story.

I doubt it's truly a whale.  Just a lot of whales I knew with a ton don't really brag.  There are a few exceptions but most are more worried about making more then bragging.
Ryananda (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:28:41 AM

Hi there are many ways of collecting BTC.

You could try joining faucet sites, you could lend coins and earn this way. You could also sell coins fro different payment methods. You could earn in a signature or avatar campaign, There are many ways to earn but all these require time and hard work. For me personally the best way to earn is to provide a service such as design or programming and get paid in bitcoins, this is the best way as you can earn a more regular income.
Waw thanks reply
What do you think is a good signature campaign to collect BTC ??
Collecting BTC do need patience and hard work   Undecided Undecided
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:44:53 AM

Hi there are many ways of collecting BTC.

You could try joining faucet sites, you could lend coins and earn this way. You could also sell coins fro different payment methods. You could earn in a signature or avatar campaign, There are many ways to earn but all these require time and hard work. For me personally the best way to earn is to provide a service such as design or programming and get paid in bitcoins, this is the best way as you can earn a more regular income.
Waw thanks reply
What do you think is a good signature campaign to collect BTC ??
Collecting BTC do need patience and hard work   Undecided Undecided

good signature campaign ofcourse will depend on your rank, in your current rank which is a newbie therefore the 777coin in your signature is kinda offering good payrate for you but if you can invest a little money to but bitcoins and buy a higher forum account then you can earn much bitcoins
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:00:46 AM

not so difficult to collect bitcoin at here because a lot of the way to it such a from faucet and signature campaign and if you have a good skill for create signature code you can follow signature competition and the prize also quite huge

well it's actually more difficult than before, now the earning is very low, and it will be lower in the future, you can not stack anymore a great amount of coin in a short time frame

i think it's better to buy at this point, than searching for fancy investment and slow earning methods, i consider the price still cheap under 1k per coin
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:16:41 AM

As time flows is it harder and harder to 'collect' (by collect you mean - earn?) bitcoins. We are not early adopters anymore, at least we are not feeling like ones.
Bitcoin is not magical asset which will accumulate in your wallet on its own, it is money - you can earn it, trade it, steal it - just like in real world.

Ryananda (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:56:35 PM

Is there a competition to create a signature code?
When is usually held? Whether it is from bitcoin or of the signature campaign ?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: