Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:53:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to collect BTC ??  (Read 151048 times)
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:04:01 AM

Faucet is the safes and easiest way to collect coins, but the questions is, is it worth your time and effort. If your are newly doing it you may be amazed but by doing it repeatedly you will get bored because you are not satisfied with the amount you are getting anymore.

agree with your opinion, for collecting bitcoin at this moment faucet is not worth for your time and effort, but sometimes i playing faucet too just for fun, to support owner of faucet too.
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:23:57 AM

Faucet is the safes and easiest way to collect coins, but the questions is, is it worth your time and effort. If your are newly doing it you may be amazed but by doing it repeatedly you will get bored because you are not satisfied with the amount you are getting anymore.

agree with your opinion, for collecting bitcoin at this moment faucet is not worth for your time and effort, but sometimes i playing faucet too just for fun, to support owner of faucet too.

As per newbie, faucet is the best bitcoin income. Afterward, I try to gamble a bit by martiangle until I've reach some profit.
Next I'm try to trade some altcoin and if I've more profit, I bet on sport gamble and I save all my earnings into online wallet
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:53:46 AM

As per newbie, faucet is the best bitcoin income. Afterward, I try to gamble a bit by martiangle until I've reach some profit.
Next I'm try to trade some altcoin and if I've more profit, I bet on sport gamble and I save all my earnings into online wallet

Newbie will have fun in faucets haha, when I was still a newbie I had fun with that authentications to get verified your satoshis,
but in the long run I got very boring, All newbies were experienced in faucets. Still not a bad way to get free bitcoins.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 08:07:40 AM

Newbie will have fun in faucets haha, when I was still a newbie I had fun with that authentications to get verified your satoshis,
but in the long run I got very boring, All newbies were experienced in faucets. Still not a bad way to get free bitcoins.

To avoid "boringhood" I have programmed a new kind of faucet.
You can not only claim for free but you are in the skin of a trader.
yes you are after each claim a little more shareowner of the site...and each time you are in front of a choice...
Is better to claim more shares for free?
is better to claim VIP shares for free?
is better to convert my VIP shares in normal shares?
is better to to re-invest my pending satoshi?
is better better to sell my shares for satoshi?

And it is not only this...you got "captcha share"...and you can convert them for shares...but when is the best moment?
As you can see it is never boring...and above all...each claim makes you nowadays more profit than of alamost all other faucets...and you shares makes dividends...
Have fun...

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:05:08 AM

Accepting them as a payment for goods and services or by buying them from a friend or someone near you. You can also buy them directly from an exchange with your bank account are some ways to get BTC. Then trading, gambling (not recommended), faucets and singature campaigns.

For a new comer I think signature campaign is the best to start earning in bitcoin, as there is no risk involved in it and you are getting paid on weekly basis.

it is bad, if the newcomer immediately joined the signature campaign, they will make the spam that ultimately account banned. I saw most of the new account is always so.

Exactly! When Newbie begins to write posts in signature campaign,  it is just pure spam. In general campaigns should stop enrolling Newbie and Jr. Members. It for sure will help to eliminate shitposts from forum.

As it was mentioned - for newbies the best are faucets to understand how Cryptocurrency works.

I agree if newbie and Jr.member have not been able to join the signature campaign. indeed some of the signature campaign that has a high rate forbids it. but some of the signature campaign is still accept newbie and Jr.member, because the payment rate very low, This may be advantageous for a signature campaign.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:18:36 AM

Signature campains,investing,if you know what you do and do some research trading can also be an option,and of course you can work for btc.I'm sure there are many other ways and you can for sure find more opinions about it here.

I can also say that he can exchange fiat money or real money and convert that into btc.
That is also a way to collect btc, but if you are talking for free, of course it is not free because it is also an investment.

Vires in Numeris
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:57:12 PM

Accepting them as a payment for goods and services or by buying them from a friend or someone near you. You can also buy them directly from an exchange with your bank account are some ways to get BTC. Then trading, gambling (not recommended), faucets and singature campaigns.

For a new comer I think signature campaign is the best to start earning in bitcoin, as there is no risk involved in it and you are getting paid on weekly basis.

it is bad, if the newcomer immediately joined the signature campaign, they will make the spam that ultimately account banned. I saw most of the new account is always so.

Exactly! When Newbie begins to write posts in signature campaign,  it is just pure spam. In general campaigns should stop enrolling Newbie and Jr. Members. It for sure will help to eliminate shitposts from forum.

As it was mentioned - for newbies the best are faucets to understand how Cryptocurrency works.

I agree if newbie and Jr.member have not been able to join the signature campaign. indeed some of the signature campaign that has a high rate forbids it. but some of the signature campaign is still accept newbie and Jr.member, because the payment rate very low, This may be advantageous for a signature campaign.

I think the best thing is that some campaigns are allowing jr member to participate in campaign as they can start earning coins from there,  as in the past there were no campaigns that allowed any thing  below full member.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:33:26 PM

for newbies , the only way to collect bitcoins is through faucets,, when they have enough btc they will now join on hyip/doubler site, and if they are smart enough they can earn money on ponzis without loosing in the end.

Yes it is just for newbies, so in the long run they will gonna start to realize that faucets are just a waste of time.
When they already know other ways to earn with bitcoins.

newbie will not always play faucet, over time they will leave. I myself as a newbie, first played faucet and when having a lot of experience I leave the faucet. because I knew it was just a waste of time.

Exactly, its good at initial stage  but not profitable in long run as over a period of time you will come to know that you are wasting your time in it.

faucets clearly not worth and just waste of time, even if you have a faucets site also it was very difficult to make profit. because it might interest faucet diminishing over time
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:30:02 PM

Collecting bitcoin is possible through the different earning methods like signature campaign, trading and other forms of earning. Here signature campaign seems to be a reliable earning. Every earning needs some time. Better method to collect bitcoin in a short time is to buy with the money from the day job.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:38:31 PM

Collecting bitcoin is possible through the different earning methods like signature campaign, trading and other forms of earning. Here signature campaign seems to be a reliable earning. Every earning needs some time. Better method to collect bitcoin in a short time is to buy with the money from the day job.
Yeah this is the best method.. signature campaign dont neeed any capital to be participant in signature campaign .. if you are really good in posting or you can make constructive post you can join high paying campaign.. every time your rank is ranking up your rate will increase too.. and follow the rules of the campaign so that you are able to receive the payment for campaign,.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
blackbull4

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:54:44 PM

You can buy BTC and afterwards sell them for profit.
namcunguyen

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:09:53 PM

Learn where to lend or borrow more Bitcoins, or how to earn serious Bitcoins uploading files, videos, photos, doing work or simple tasks, offersing your services …
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:54:13 PM

Learn where to lend or borrow more Bitcoins, or how to earn serious Bitcoins uploading files, videos, photos, doing work or simple tasks, offersing your services …

Yeah and you can also collect from faucets and by solving captchas at initial  stage  but it can be time consuming though, and I think there are multiple ways of earning bitcoin.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:36:10 AM

Yeah and you can also collect from faucets and by solving captchas at initial  stage  but it can be time consuming though, and I think there are multiple ways of earning bitcoin.

if you want to earn more money better you leave faucet and start working at solving captcha, it's better than you waiting faucet for next claim, with solving captcha you can earning unlimited as much as posible.
Anoona

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:57:28 AM

1. Faucets
2. Gambling
3. Working for bitcoins (example: translations)
4. Mining
5. Signature campaign
6. Invest/Trading
7. Selling products

Most known methods to win BTC
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 02:35:17 AM

Buying bitcoin is not earning. best way of earning bitcoin is trading. specially altcoin trading is very profitable. buy altcoins and sell them for btc. again buy altcoins and sell them for btc. but it need some knowledge. you must know that which altcoin should be chosen and when to sell and buy.. Signature campaign is good for gaining some deposit for investment.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 02:41:04 AM

1. Faucets
2. Gambling
4. Mining
5. Signature campaign
6. Invest/Trading
7. Selling products

the best way is number 6, trading altcoins. at least it is the best way for me. i am still experimanting but i find it better than other ways.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Anoona

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 02:47:14 AM

1. Faucets
2. Gambling
4. Mining
5. Signature campaign
6. Invest/Trading
7. Selling products

the best way is number 6, trading altcoins. at least it is the best way for me. i am still experimanting but i find it better than other ways.
And working for BTC (if you have skills in something), because gambling is too risky, faucet just pay a few satoshis and mining sometimes it's not profitable, you just need a few btc and intelligence in trading
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 03:14:44 AM

1. Faucets
2. Gambling
4. Mining
5. Signature campaign
6. Invest/Trading
7. Selling products

The best way to collect without exerting too much effort is through signature campaign. By doing it, it does not give us risk to earn coins, we just need to devote our time updating ourselves in the bitcoin world. This is a win-win situation for you because you already earn at the same time you are learning.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 07:46:22 AM

1. Faucets
2. Gambling
4. Mining
5. Signature campaign
6. Invest/Trading
7. Selling products

The best way to collect without exerting too much effort is through signature campaign. By doing it, it does not give us risk to earn coins, we just need to devote our time updating ourselves in the bitcoin world. This is a win-win situation for you because you already earn at the same time you are learning.

why not...
I recommend you 1 and 6 together...
I invite you to try my [Faucet-invest-trade system] for free...
The only "all in one" without risk.
Have fun...

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: