Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:59:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins?  (Read 91272 times)
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 05:46:42 AM

In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
If I remember correctly, I heard the word bitcoin when I was in college but I ignored it because I'm in the middle of a thesis at that time then last month, my friend introduced it to me again and began to have interest in it and I see the bright future ahead of bitcoin so I decided to jump in and try to earn bitcoin for my future too.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
webelong

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:16:51 AM

I first learned and heard about bitcoin through my friends.And then my brother introduced me to bitcointalk.Do not really know what to do first but he guided me.And now I am doing this during my free time.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
nwahshearthiad

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:00:36 PM

I first heard and learned about bitcoins through my cousins who uses bitcoin to earn money. I was interested and also joined the community .
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:51:45 PM

i heard about it, a few years ago, from a close friend. At first a was sceptic, i didn't had that visionary mind but, after a lot of insistence from his behalf i made my first step in the crypto world. I was mining and marketing and so on till it becomes a day by day activity. This is why it is good to have good friends.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:56:18 PM

The first time I knew the bitcoin was from my friend, who had already used bitcoin. and I learned a lot about bitcoin from him. until finally become the user as it is today. I am very grateful to my friends and also bitcoin, because it has given opportunities and income. and little has made a difference to my financial needs.
The whole world of online currency is based on knowledge, but the best way is just like in your case learning from a person who already has that knowledge.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:25:15 PM

First heard it from our university, but later on a friend introduced it to me, explained how it works and how he earns profit, since he showed me a proof of income, I told myself why not give it a shot and so the rest is history.

oicecil

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:14:52 PM

I heard about bitcoin talk 1 month ago from my friend, he told me about how to work in bitcoin and share some video about bitcoin talk.
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:26:42 AM

I heard bitcoin to my friend a year ago, but i was not fully oriented about it. Then few months ago, I heard it again and I finally joined and started to appreciate the process. And now Im enjoying to used it as part of my daily activities.

Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:44:10 AM

In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.

Look like most of us here had the same experience, I heard about bitcoin just this year, At first I was like, wow its online money, then never cared. Then my cousin taught me how to earn bitcoin like joining bounty campaigns, now Im trying it for my self, now I'm getting the hang of it. Currently studying about trading and altcoins.

Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:02:09 AM

I first heard about bitcoin with my friend wherein they are talking about it saying that it has been bringing them great money. At first I don't wanna believe them but due to my curiousity I asked them and I was surprised as I learn further about it. I asked them to teach me and they willingly does and as I continue doing it, I was able to earn more and more money everytime.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:14:39 AM

I've just heard about bitcoin this year and I was so amazed with it. I mean the value of it which is so high and the convinience it gives to the people when it comes to money. I first saw it in social media and I thought it was a fraud that's why it took long before I started to actually do it. Because of that discovery, I became comitted with this becase it brings large amount of money.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:20:10 AM

It was a friens who told me about this. I was in great financial trouble during those time and thank God, he gave me this friend who taught me and explained to me bitcoin. It was one of the major turning point of my life and I can't imagine my life changing if it wasn't for him. Now I am earning a lot and I don't forget giving token of appreciation to him every time I recieve great money.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:44:49 AM

Way back previous month when my friends share about good things in bitcoin, They thought me about how to find a better job online, and it looks so interesting and  effortless to do, Then i consider myself to get in it, Do thing as much as i can to earn income. I find so comfortable and challenging to practice myself to read, research, and post. In my realization, it looks good.
lazaruseffect11

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:04:21 AM

I first heard about bitcoin is to my friend who recommends me to earm in order for me to make money since in that time, i experiencing financial problems. He discussed to me all that he knew about bitcoin and im became interested. I didnt doubted him since he's my friend and i trust and believe all what he says. So now, im currently earning a small amount of bitcoin by joining some campaigns here.
webelong

Activity: 140

The Future Of Work

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:35:24 AM

I first heard about bitcoin through my brothers friends.And then got curious then I tried to learn from it.Now still manages to join on different campaigns.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:02:50 AM

I first heard about bitcoin last July through my college classmate. He share me how he earned from it and what he have right now because of bitcoin. It sounds exciting and interesting that's why I join bitcoin forum.
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:27:02 AM

I was looking for a way to earn money on the Internet and found this forum. Then I learned about bitcoin and crypto currency. Thanks to this forum I began to earn crypto currency

mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:32:45 AM

actually i didnt remember where and when, but i was late, i bought my first btc around 560 usd, but now lots of people around me heard btc and they said, we were late we bought btc @5000 usd Smiley most probably next year people will said, oooh we were late and bought btc @15000 usd Smiley
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:17:50 AM

I first heard bitcoin, because I was doing a college assignment. At that time I was looking for a suitable topic for my college assignment. Then, bitcoin became the title for my college assignment, from which I began to investigate about bitcoin and I could feel that bitcoin would provide a huge advantage in the future.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:30:29 AM

My Mother have a seminar about the bitcoin so my mother decided to attend me also, I don’t have a choice so I attend the seminar in the seminar they tell them the system of bitcoin. How can we earn with the help of the bitcoin? after that seminar I apply my new learning about bitcoins, and then I teach my mother about it. We are very happy that we both have an extra income. 
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: