Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:46:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346475 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cobra98

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:33:34 AM

Wow stagger size talk got my head spinning lol!

I was under the impression stagger size was a multiplier of the amount of memory u have? I have 16gigs of ram and use a stagger of 32768. Is high better or low better? I just started replotting some drives and going back over those plots with the plot optimizer and am seeing at least 20-30mb/s increase in speed just on the first drive I've done. Does stagger size not make any difference if using the plot optimizer or direct plotting with gpuplotter?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
omskbear

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:34:40 AM

yes, for more than a week.
The owner/donation account is BURST-ZKU3-PKQ3-YHBS-FBDD9

Is there an alternative ?
haitch

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:58:17 PM

Wow stagger size talk got my head spinning lol!

I was under the impression stagger size was a multiplier of the amount of memory u have? I have 16gigs of ram and use a stagger of 32768. Is high better or low better? I just started replotting some drives and going back over those plots with the plot optimizer and am seeing at least 20-30mb/s increase in speed just on the first drive I've done. Does stagger size not make any difference if using the plot optimizer or direct plotting with gpuplotter?

The bigger the stagger the better. In a fully optimized plot all the nonces for a particular scoop are sequential. The lower the stagger the further apart the nonces are, and more disk seeks are required to mine them. Using the optimizer, or GPU plotting in direct mode will create fully optimized plots.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 05:05:58 PM

New BURSTeam Miner for BURSTeam asset account has about 13TB plotted, took me a minute to get started, so I'll make sure to throw a little bonus at the first payout for my negligence.

Also, the 25TB of drives I ordered, one of them arrived DOA, so I'll only have 20 until i can send that one back and get another.

Another thing...

Block.burstcoin.info and Burstcoin.info are down right now and currently being actively re-designed, we're pleased to announce this in preparation for all of our new releases.

Also, a little note...

New asset upcoming by ByteEnterprises - The new asset will be a Staking asset, based on DMD legendary account owned by myself. I was thinking of adding a few other staking coins to it as well. Stay tuned for more information!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:42:13 PM

I just wanted to pop in and say,  I'm very excited for the releases we're planning within the next 2 months. Everyone will be VERY happy to be part of BURST.

Thank you for your support, BURST community, we're about to make you VERY happy. Smiley

Yes. Bring on Burst 2.0! I have seen the new web wallet's design by the way, and it looks pretty awesome. Since I have been a little away from BURST, many things have happened. I need to update myself with what has happened to BURST lately. A pretty good thing for the new BURST wallet would be the addition of data cloud (like in NXT) plus the ability to forge (or stake) your BURST as well. This is really exciting.  Cheesy

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Merick

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 10:32:53 PM

Where does this Burst 2.0 reference keep coming from?  Did I miss a post some place?  I haven't seen anything related to a core Burst upgrade.

There is:
Mobile Wallet with mining capabilities...
Front end upgrade for the Catbref code pools...
A new working and reliable Block Explorer...
A few new Assets being released...
Possibly some marketing...

I don't think any of this is related to a Burst 2.0 upgrade.

These are the things I have seen mentioned.  I have seen Burst 2.0 mentioned a few times now.  Crow and the rest of the Team has been doing a wonderful Job of keeping this coin alive, I am not trying to belittle any of their efforts.  Burst 2.0 seems to be a statement that is not quite warranted yet, or maybe I'm wrong and I hope I am.

Happy Mining.

haitch

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:52:38 PM

If you're mining at Burst.Ninja, please consider moving over to pool.burst-team.us.

Right now both pools have the exact same deadline 12:17.

However, on the Ninja side, the winning miner ( A_L_E_X__M_A_G_I_C__B_O_X ) will get 456 for winning the block, plus 9 burst for their contribution to date. Over on the Burst-Team side, Haitch AGCB will get 1,289 + 172 for historical contribution. burst-team might not win as often, but we win bigger, and with your contribution we'll win more often.The industrial scale miner that's joined ninja is cutting into your profits - jump to where you can make a difference.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Turn0ff

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

For Sell

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 02:17:47 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2016, 02:33:05 AM by Turn0ff

Where does this Burst 2.0 reference keep coming from?  Did I miss a post some place?  I haven't seen anything related to a core Burst upgrade.

There is:

These are the things I have seen mentioned.  I have seen Burst 2.0 mentioned a few times now.  Crow and the rest of the Team has been doing a wonderful Job of keeping this coin alive, I am not trying to belittle any of their efforts.  Burst 2.0 seems to be a statement that is not quite warranted yet, or maybe I'm wrong and I hope I am.

Happy Mining.

When I saw "BURST 2.0", I saw it primarily from a promotional perspective; not renaming the coin or what BurstDev had in mind. It could be a great way to say: "Hey, we are still here after two years and doing pretty good!".

I do, without anything to back it up haha, that there are somethings to add to your list that is yet to be public. I asked for a roadmap, but that was overlooked - with my great importance to the coin Wink must interpreted there are thing we do not know about.

If I'd guess one is related to Qora and the ability to contribute to a decentralized exchange (BURST <-> BTC). Another thing is the appearance and position by Diamond Man; staking in some way might be included. A port (or a form) of daWallet's platform to Linux is also possible. In addition, I think I remember talk about PR. I also find it very interesting that DCCT hasn't posted once since he became the maindev - I do not think he would take that "job" if it just were "improvement" and one or two larger features to add.

Yes, I'm pretty excited regarding the coming six months or so.

I tweet about BURST @ https://twitter.com/Turn0ff_tweets/with_replies Follow and retweet if you like the focus Smiley
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 05:10:18 AM

Where does this Burst 2.0 reference keep coming from?  Did I miss a post some place?  I haven't seen anything related to a core Burst upgrade.

There is:

These are the things I have seen mentioned.  I have seen Burst 2.0 mentioned a few times now.  Crow and the rest of the Team has been doing a wonderful Job of keeping this coin alive, I am not trying to belittle any of their efforts.  Burst 2.0 seems to be a statement that is not quite warranted yet, or maybe I'm wrong and I hope I am.

Happy Mining.

When I saw "BURST 2.0", I saw it primarily from a promotional perspective; not renaming the coin or what BurstDev had in mind. It could be a great way to say: "Hey, we are still here after two years and doing pretty good!".

I do, without anything to back it up haha, that there are somethings to add to your list that is yet to be public. I asked for a roadmap, but that was overlooked - with my great importance to the coin Wink must interpreted there are thing we do not know about.

If I'd guess one is related to Qora and the ability to contribute to a decentralized exchange (BURST <-> BTC). Another thing is the appearance and position by Diamond Man; staking in some way might be included. A port (or a form) of daWallet's platform to Linux is also possible. In addition, I think I remember talk about PR. I also find it very interesting that DCCT hasn't posted once since he became the maindev - I do not think he would take that "job" if it just were "improvement" and one or two larger features to add.

Yes, I'm pretty excited regarding the coming six months or so.

Very rightly so, the excited part that is. I think shortly I'll start giving more detail about what exactly is going on. for now, I'll do this...

-[Pre-ANN]- NEW ASSET by the BURST Team and ByteEnterprises soon to be released!

New asset detail - This asset will be based on a DMD legendary account held by crowetic. If you aren't familiar with DMD legendary, it works like this...

-The purchaser of the DMD legendary wallet, is granted a permanent statement on the blockchain, the position of helping a great coin with their development work, and a special name for the wallet, I think the one I got is the DeBeers diamond? I can't remember because that isn't the important part (to me and asset holders anyway Wink)

-The DMD legendary wallet, stakes at DOUBLE RATE of the normal DMD accounts. Wink This means, that when everyone else is now dropped to 25% stake rate, the legendary, will instead, stake at 50%.

-The DMD legendary wallet must be funded in chunks, of 3k, or 15k, and no more or no less, and you can make the 3k into a 15k i'm fairly sure, I'll verify on that so that I don't screw it up before doing it, but currently as it sits, I've amassed somewhere in the region of 11,500 DMD coins. (Which are very RARE, only around 2 million total supply)

New Asset ideas...

-I was thinking of making the new asset have an option for the asset holder to instead receive a payout in DMD coin, I'm thinking currently of a way to make this more automated, but that would allow people to buy with BURST, get paid in DMD, and take advantage of the double staking of the Legendary account.

-There will of course, be the option to be paid in BURST, which would increase the monetary influx into BURST, but the payouts would likely be done in smaller portions over a period of a week or so, as to not sell off a bunch of DMD at once, and hurt their economy at all.

-Was also thinking that a portion of the minted DMD would be held to increase the staking power of the wallet, by making it into a 15k wallet as opposed to where it sits now, since I'm not there to 15k yet, a 3k wallet.

-There will be additions of other staking coins, and I will not release those names currently, so the value of this asset will rise dramatically.

-Was thinking of making an option to BURN part of the burst instead of buying to asset account, and getting a slight bonus for doing so, for a portion of your buy, and/or agreeing that I will BURN 10% of the total going to the purchase to the asset account, then also use 10% of each payout to put money into DMD economy from BURST, thus mutually benefitting both coins.

-What the point of this asset is, is to allow more people to get the advantages of double staking, and to attempt to merge the communities of these two great coins by creating something mutually beneficial.

There will be a bit more thought put into this and a document written up before the final release announcement, but do understand that 15k DMD is a great amount, and this asset will be VERY high yielding, so the asset holders should be very excited to hold such a gem Wink (pun intended)

This is one of the first attempts at collaboration outside the communities, but will not be the last, I simply cannot wait until I start giving more details to the public, and will be discussing with the team shortly on presenting the release roadmap as soon as possible.

I can tell you this, we have a solid timeframe in mind, and it is less time than you may think. Smiley

There are speed improvements, mining improvements, and much more in store! DCCT has been hard at work with the new team, and we're very proud of what we've done. Every member contributing their utmost and doing as much as they possibly can. This is what we've all been waiting for, and I am very happy with how things have come thus far.

I can also say this...

-We ARE going to be calling the new release BURST 2.0, and it DOES mean some pretty dramatic changes. Much improvement.

-We have paid a down payment to a promotional company for a Youtube promotional to be done commencing at the time of the release, I will give more detail of this soon as well.

-The roadmap has been ever changing, and thus we have no solid one for public viewing yet, but I will be working on that prior to the release, and will post it right before we do the release.

-There is much more in store that people would have never guessed.

-The timing has been specifically chosen, and we're keeping things under wraps for very specific reasons, and not just trying to say we're doing something when we really aren't. We're doing much more than anyone would have thought.

-Everyone already knows we're planning to be the FIRST COIN MINABLE ON ANDROID PHONES, which I plan to promote the hell out of and make reach the general public, and I have a specific plan in mind for that as well.

-The team is hard at work. We don't want DCCT coming in here and posting wasting his time, we want him finishing the new release, right? So I'm his liaison for now, good enough, right? I'm okay, yea? heh.

-I am nearly BURSTing at the seams to tell everyone everything, and I've likely gone too far even posting THIS, but I want everyone to know that I PROMISE I will realease more information ASAP, and you won't have to wait long at all, it's right around the corner. Part of this is to avoid making promises on dates, (though I know I could easily promise one at this point) and part of it is to figure out all of the details involved with everything we're doing, because there is so much... (we all remember I quit my day job for this, right? Keep that in mind. I am now wholeheartedly devoted to BURST and related projects within our ever expanding team.)

Thank you for listening!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
overdozedCEO

Activity: 213

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:24:47 AM

Rly interested in burst and trying to get into the game  Cheesy
but I'm stuck dl the blockchain, 14hours atm, and the blockchain file at burst-team.us is down.
Can someone re-upload plz!

crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 07:36:59 AM

Rly interested in burst and trying to get into the game  Cheesy
but I'm stuck dl the blockchain, 14hours atm, and the blockchain file at burst-team.us is down.
Can someone re-upload plz!

Your wish is my command. Wink

from today...

https://cloud.crowetic.com/s/6anamQ3PVfaFxlO

edit - I will post this as alternative download on the OP and update randomly.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:38:09 AM

Luckily I'm sold it at the time Smiley. I'm out
overdozedCEO

Activity: 213

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 12:50:07 PM

Thx for uploading blockchain  Wink

haitch

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:36:29 PM

Thx for uploading blockchain  Wink

The http://db.burst-team.us download is back up - the process that creates it barfed.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 02:06:48 PM

What's MiningHere pool...? Perhaps an ANN on that if I haven't missed anything?

I tweet about BURST @ https://twitter.com/Turn0ff_tweets/with_replies Follow and retweet if you like the focus Smiley
riskyfire

Activity: 275

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 09:22:23 PM

I've recently uploaded some comprehensive videos helping people
get started with Burstcoin, with a mining video coming soon.

How to Install, Setup and Fund the Burstcoin Wallet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0jNTpulZGQ

How To Plot Your Hard Drives For Burstcoin Using The CPU Or GPU Plotter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVIhqKUdve8

crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 09:28:09 PM

Luckily I'm sold it at the time Smiley. I'm out

That's a silly thing to say, please don't come in here with this nonsense. Thanks.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crutsy

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 01:20:16 AM

The Yobit exchange Crowd Funding could use a little more help for the premium service.
Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 03:29:24 AM

What's MiningHere pool...? Perhaps an ANN on that if I haven't missed anything?

Oh, it's Emit's new scam pool... Stay out ppl!

Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 03:32:22 AM

The Yobit exchange Crowd Funding could use a little more help for the premium service.

When looking at the Rish list, I do get a bit disappointed. There are a few in the top who seems to only accumulate, and small guy contribute to CF.

If this is the case, the should realize that supporting is an investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: