Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:11:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin.  (Read 132656 times)
Nemesis099

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 03:57:57 PM

Its is indeed smart to not sell any coin. And that is quite good. the value now is not that high to sell it so that is good.
I think its better if you wait a little longer than you can sell it with profit and that is very goo.

Yes, patience pays, just hold your coins for next couple of months until the halving occurs, its not the best time to sell now, as the price is not the best one, but if you wait little longer, you can sell it for best price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 04:06:02 PM

Its is indeed smart to not sell any coin. And that is quite good. the value now is not that high to sell it so that is good.
I think its better if you wait a little longer than you can sell it with profit and that is very goo.

Yes, patience pays, just hold your coins for next couple of months until the halving occurs, its not the best time to sell now, as the price is not the best one, but if you wait little longer, you can sell it for best price.

Halving issue again. The price today is far away from halving effect so we can still make some profits and if halving comes more additional profits. I will not wait such as halving months to make profit. I can wait there while making profits in today's price movement.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
jokerrj

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 08:55:23 PM

Halving issue again. The price today is far away from halving effect so we can still make some profits and if halving comes more additional profits. I will not wait such as halving months to make profit. I can wait there while making profits in today's price movement.

Yes, if the present price of bitcoin is higher then what you bought in the past, I think you should sell your coins without waiting for the future, as you can again buy it when the price falls down.

Looking for a long term signature campaign. Pm me
kartaggen

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:05:40 PM

Yes, if the present price of bitcoin is higher then what you bought in the past, I think you should sell your coins without waiting for the future, as you can again buy it when the price falls down.

If you just hold your bitcoin and keep it idle, it will loose all its value in long run, as we want that the price of bitcoin should be higher in future, and that is only possible if you spend your bitcoins.
uname

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 11:12:57 PM

unlucky. very sorry not to sell at $ 435. now the price down to $ 425. I think we have to wait a little while, I hope will quickly rise

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:20:18 AM

As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley

That is cool. But seeing it go down again hurts a lot. It is like "I should've sold it at that price and buy again now" That always come to me. Profits may have come if this is all done. But you are strong for letting it stay. Good luck.
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:36:39 AM

As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley

That is cool. But seeing it go down again hurts a lot. It is like "I should've sold it at that price and buy again now" That always come to me. Profits may have come if this is all done. But you are strong for letting it stay. Good luck.
I think prices will continue to decline. Fortunately I've sold at a price of $ 427 and now I'm waiting for more price dropped again to $ 415 or $ 410. better sell now cut lose. and buy again at prices below good luck
kacak41

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 08:50:39 AM

I think prices will continue to decline. Fortunately I've sold at a price of $ 427 and now I'm waiting for more price dropped again to $ 415 or $ 410. better sell now cut lose. and buy again at prices below good luck

Good strategy, and you were lucky that you sold it at a right time, as of now the price is declining, so planning to buy some more coins, and rest holding it for the future.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:08:17 AM

unlucky. very sorry not to sell at $ 435. now the price down to $ 425. I think we have to wait a little while, I hope will quickly rise

It's just a $10 margin. How come you called that unlucky. That is normal in bitcoin price so just ride it.

Play again and do another set of your plan. There are many rounds to make some profits.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:41:26 AM

Its good now to sell not any coin. The value is not worth to sell it. We must all wait a while, that will be the best option.
You can also now see that the value is rising slowly and that is very good for those who made an investment.
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 10:14:59 AM

Its good now to sell not any coin. The value is not worth to sell it. We must all wait a while, that will be the best option.
You can also now see that the value is rising slowly and that is very good for those who made an investment.

If you want to make good profits then holding your bitcoin is the key here, and you need to have patience to wait for the right price to sell your bitcoin, if you panic at a moment, you loose all your profits.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 12:45:40 PM

I think halving still too far away four months from now. it will be very long time. you can use coins unemployed. for other purposes. such as trading or investment. you can make a profit on there. rather than just storing and holding

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:56:48 PM

I think halving still too far away four months from now. it will be very long time. you can use coins unemployed. for other purposes. such as trading or investment. you can make a profit on there. rather than just storing and holding

trading is good if you know what you are doing. if you just do something without any knowledge you'll most likely end up with big losses. it's not worth it for these people. they should just hold and nothing else. 4 months are gone before you know it, it's not that long. just have some patience. nothing comes quickly. patience is the key to success.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:47:03 PM

I don't completely agree with you, I think it would be smart to sell IF you get a decent price to sell at compared to the price you bought at, Bitcoin price is constantly moving and even if you wait it can just move against you and wipe away good percentage of profit.
Pollak

Activity: 182

Pollak

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:05:41 PM

You should not sell your bitcoins indeed because the bitcoin is gonna go to a high amount soon or later.
I think it would be stupid to sell your bitcoins right now because the halving is coming this year.

tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:14:07 PM

I'm holding onto my bitcoins for the long run. I'm sure the price will go over $500 after halving. Maybe I should have some some coins last week, but I think it's a dump before a pump.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 04:32:48 PM

I'm holding onto my bitcoins for the long run. I'm sure the price will go over $500 after halving. Maybe I should have some some coins last week, but I think it's a dump before a pump.

Its good to hold all your coins than selling because the price is down. Try to hold for a long run as
suggested, because you will experience a huge benefit than selling at this price without much profit.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
offlinedragon

Activity: 135

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:53:43 PM

Although I'm with you on not selling for low price since that does not seem a good idea at all since bitcoin price generally recovers after falling but over holding is not very good either IMO, People selling at $1200 are big winners in a way and those holding from when it was $1200 to now "$450" missed some nice profit...
rally

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 05:02:34 PM

I keep my bitcoin for the long time. I have patience.
All my other altcoins do i sell mostly. From time to time i buy some new altcoins on an exchange for  a short period in the hope the price rises.
In fact i only keep bitcoin and some litecoin and dogecoin.

sanadas

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 09:18:37 AM

I keep my bitcoin for the long time. I have patience.
All my other altcoins do i sell mostly. From time to time i buy some new altcoins on an exchange for  a short period in the hope the price rises.
In fact i only keep bitcoin and some litecoin and dogecoin.

When I buy the bitcoin, I do not intend to use it as a speculation tool, but it has real value. So I will keep and use it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: