Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:39:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH?  (Read 198766 times)
furylmz

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:34:34 PM

Both bitcoin and ethereum are providing closer percentage of increase in the price. So there is no need of a move from bitcoin to eth or from eth to bitcoin. If you see the growth percentage of bitcoin and ethereum it is more or less around 2-3%

Exactly.Both grow the same on average.No need to move from one to the other
ChironRegera

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:10:12 PM

The potential for ETH is growing by the day . BTC has no competitor on the market except for this I think.

BTC and ETH are not competitors as they are vastly different.
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:34:52 AM

The potential for ETH is growing by the day . BTC has no competitor on the market except for this I think.

BTC and ETH are not competitors as they are vastly different.

They are competing for the limited funds at the moment.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

Vivlore

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:24:44 AM

That is right. There is big conflict in the bitcoin community. So ETH has the potential to be the number one.

MICROMONEYTOKEN CROWDSALE - 18TH of OCTOBER 2017
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Reddit  |  Medium  |  Telegram  |
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:58:50 AM

todays Parity hack will make ETH price tank for a week or so imo

unless Vitalik does fork again to get funds back  Huh

yolo
yasher

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:24:19 AM

ETH price dropped today, now is another good time to buy and hoard. Whatever the outcome of hard fork ETH price will still be profitable. It has become one of the most acceptable alt coins together with LTC.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:37:40 AM

ETH price dropped today, now is another good time to buy and hoard. Whatever the outcome of hard fork ETH price will still be profitable. It has become one of the most acceptable alt coins together with LTC.

Yup. Quite unexpected price drop of ETH. I dunno what happened. It was enjoying a good price surge up until today. But I still think that the price is still high to really buy it again. I'm thinking 180-190$ would be a good buy for me. I'm not moving my btc to ETH simply because I don't think that ETH will have a good price in the future. It has already reached its peak in recent months and I don't think it can duplicate it again unlike bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
pressureonme

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:24:01 PM

I already moved some Bitcoin to Ethereum but this movement is very limited just in order to hedge myself in case of a huge Ethereum pump. Otherwise, I would not do this. In near future, I'll get more ETH if it faces a dump.
sinner

Activity: 615

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:36:46 PM

this was my initial reaction as well, but then realized i dont think most ETH hodlers care.
dumada

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:18:08 AM

this was my initial reaction as well, but then realized i dont think most ETH hodlers care.

The amount is too small, not worth the efforts.
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:23:06 AM

Maybe moving some % of BTC into ETH is a good diversification strategy, while it's cheap?
Here to move Bitcoin into another altcoins is better option to save your Bitcoin from your mind fear to loss in split or in  anything else .
But here I don't think that we should flow all the Bitcoin into ETH coin because the main reason is that Bitcoin is not going to die or end but it is only going to upgrade and there is only a small minority of the splitting of the chain because of the abnormality in the experiment .
So here I also converted my 50% of the Bitcoin in the altcoin ( dash , eth , Sia coin , digibyte coin , creva ,doge ,litecoin ) .
But still here I am following the guidelines of the Bitcoin team and putted 50% of the btc in the mysselium wallet .
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3621

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:22:41 AM

Maybe moving some % of BTC into ETH is a good diversification strategy, while it's cheap?
Here to move Bitcoin into another altcoins is better option to save your Bitcoin from your mind fear to loss in split or in  anything else .
But here I don't think that we should flow all the Bitcoin into ETH coin because the main reason is that Bitcoin is not going to die or end but it is only going to upgrade and there is only a small minority of the splitting of the chain because of the abnormality in the experiment .
So here I also converted my 50% of the Bitcoin in the altcoin ( dash , eth , Sia coin , digibyte coin , creva ,doge ,litecoin ) .
But still here I am following the guidelines of the Bitcoin team and putted 50% of the btc in the mysselium wallet .

i havent bothered to change any btc to anything else. got em in paper wallets, core wallet, mycelium on the phone and in a trezor. none on any exchanges. well have some eth and btc i just bought on coinbase but as soon as they clear i will transfer them to my eth and core wallets. btc will clear on the 27th so well before the aug 1 btc freeze coinbase is implementing.

have some ltc and eth but just hodling them too.

ill just wait till this blows over, i think the whole split/crash thing is overblown. i see some folks exchanged btc to cash a while back and they got burned on that, at least at this point.

we shall see Smiley
yg10

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:31:48 AM

Looking at ETH/BDC daily chart, I do not think that moving bitcoin to etherium is a good idea.
https://charts.mql5.com/15/677/ethbtc-d1-evolve-markets-ltd.png
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:46:11 AM

In the past few days ETH has a low price. I think ETH will be priced at $ 150 on August 1st and that is a great buy opportunity. I hope ETH will be pumped from investors and may reach $ 500 later this year

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Cajulasa

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:53:00 PM

Looking at ETH/BDC daily chart, I do not think that moving bitcoin to etherium is a good idea.
https://charts.mql5.com/15/677/ethbtc-d1-evolve-markets-ltd.png

It depends. There is a possibility that a new bitcoin cash will be born, it might affect bitcoin price.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:52:15 AM

Yes it's price is low bit compare to recent rise I am expecting to reach 180 $ next one week and planning to buy let's wait till that atleast 1 st august.
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:06:09 AM

I moved some bitcoins to eth but with the recent hacking i will try to move 50 percent of eth-holding into wave because of cheap price and safety blockchain with active development , the remain 50 % will be in (Decent = 40 % & eth =10 % ) .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Zedpust

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:55:28 PM

I moved some bitcoins to eth but with the recent hacking i will try to move 50 percent of eth-holding into wave because of cheap price and safety blockchain with active development , the remain 50 % will be in (Decent = 40 % & eth =10 % ) .

If you use the old wallet, not the fancy wallet, it is still quite safe.   
Emmanueltd

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:45:01 PM

In normal bubble mode, these rules go out the window, but except for the LTC pre-halving pump, alts only truly bubble after BTC is well into it's bubble. Then there is also the inverse correlation that has been going on for a long time now. It's gotten a little murky lately, but I think it's because btc correcting in a long complex, and sideways way. Right now, it is about time for ETH pumpers to take their BTC profit for the next BTC pump. I saw in the chart that the price of ETH is increasing fast in few weeks
Jeffreybd

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:49:18 PM

I can just transfer some other altcoin into BTC and ETH whether one of 2 coin increases or decreases.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: