Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:14:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 249386 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 02:44:25 AM

Well, if everyone quit, don't worry, I think there's another team ready to pick up where they left off, because I myself was planning on using many things QORA had with BURST.

Regardless, this coin isn't disappearing, I can promise you that. Once BURST is done with its next releases, if it is true the QORA team decided to quit, I'll see what I can do about getting the BURST team to pick it up.

I like QORA, and I refuse to let it fail.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JPred

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

my magic is growing strong[er]

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 08:33:30 PM

Well, if everyone quit, don't worry, I think there's another team ready to pick up where they left off, because I myself was planning on using many things QORA had with BURST.

Regardless, this coin isn't disappearing, I can promise you that. Once BURST is done with its next releases, if it is true the QORA team decided to quit, I'll see what I can do about getting the BURST team to pick it up.

I'm in for the long haul. That's the beauty of QORA being open....someone drops out, another team will pick it up! Apart from recouping my initial investment of ICO, I've hodled QORA through thick and thin from 80 to 2 sat and back to 60 and now 10 sat. It's been fun to ride, we've survived through departure of the original qora dev and now second generation of devs is out. Time for third round of devs to take over and make it better than ever. Call me naive but I don't think qora will die just yet...still life in the purple Q. Smiley

Yea, that sounds soo cool. THere's room for a 3rd, then after those, a 4th, 5th, 6th and so on and so forth. Perfect!

FREEDOM
Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:56:26 AM

I'm in for the long haul. That's the beauty of QORA being open....someone drops out, another team will pick it up! Apart from recouping my initial investment of ICO, I've hodled QORA through thick and thin from 80 to 2 sat and back to 60 and now 10 sat. It's been fun to ride, we've survived through departure of the original qora dev and now second generation of devs is out. Time for third round of devs to take over and make it better than ever. Call me naive but I don't think qora will die just yet...still life in the purple Q. Smiley

Yea, that sounds soo cool. THere's room for a 3rd, then after those, a 4th, 5th, 6th and so on and so forth. Perfect!

Yes i think but that a new wallet design important is. It is for end user to much  Grin

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
frontier8

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:12:24 AM

Any furture development plan for Qora?

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 09:56:54 AM

I would like to know that as well. I've seen rumors that a new wallet will be released so lets hope to be the best one yet. By the way, I have been away from QORA for the past month. Can somebody keep me up to date of what new things have come up for QORA by now? Sorry for asking, but it is hard to check up on all the posts made on this thread page after page since the last one I made.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
SuperBURST

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 11:38:40 AM

I would like to know that as well. I've seen rumors that a new wallet will be released so lets hope to be the best one yet. By the way, I have been away from QORA for the past month. Can somebody keep me up to date of what new things have come up for QORA by now? Sorry for asking, but it is hard to check up on all the posts made on this thread page after page since the last one I made.  Smiley

So you had the time to signature spam threads with 2369 posts but you don't have time to read few pages?

How much do you get paid per post btw?
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 12:26:27 PM

I hate seeing a potential project falters. The devs had laid down the framework of qora. Please just continue improving it.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 01:17:07 PM

A revival is not a bad thing . A much improved features and dedicated team to help Qora.
xyz

Activity: 1848
Merit: 772

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:56:33 PM

@CIYAM, I paid for the asset "ATFunding". Is there anything we will get in future for this investment? Or was this only the "payment" for the AT and is finished now? I think most of the Qora from this investment was sold in the last month (when the price was high) at polo from your team...

I had nothing to do with any Qora Asset (nor Burst one for that matter) so you'd have to contact others in regards to that (although my guess is that such Assets would have been most likely used for funding the development of AT prior to its release).

Seems that I misunderstood some of your messages from an older  Qora topic, for example:

Quote from: CIYAM topic=522102.9800
Just posting here to confirm that assuming the "crowdfunding" for the project is a success then the AT development team (myself, vbecas and btc2nxt) will be working along with the Qora development team to integrate AT.

Es sind die glücklichen Sklaven der Freiheit größter Feind...
(Heinrich Hoffmann von Fallersleben, 1798-1874)
CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1075

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 03:05:51 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2016, 03:38:28 PM by CIYAM

I posted to help @vbcs to get the funding that he wanted in order to do the work (but what you have quoted confirms that the point of said Asset was "crowdfunding" in which case it has already served its purpose).

It was a long time ago (so I don't recall perfectly) but I think it was because @vbcs had a junior account on this forum that he wanted me to make that post (to confirm that he was the person working on AT and note that the third person mentioned actually never did any work on the Qora or Burst versions).

I didn't create that Asset (nor any other) and don't even have a clue how much was raised and who received what in terms of payments (but I am pretty certain that @vbcs created the Asset in question).

What I can say with certainty is that I received NOTHING financially (and in fact nothing much else other than stress and hassles).

(I've had enough of the Nxt "community" trying to accuse me of bullshit - I hope the same rubbish isn't about to happen here)

It is the "attack the devs" sort of mentality which is what drives them away (apart from those that are actually scammers who sucker people in and don't actually deliver shit).

Also - AT would have been live first on Qora except for the original dev left before we had got halfway through the development (so it went live first on Burst instead).

If you have a problem with @vbcs then I suggest you contact him about that (he no longer is in contact with me so I can't help you that).

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
Breasal

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:26:51 PM

Anyone know any devs that want to take over QORA project? The community now appears very fragmented so doubt any funds could be raised. But maybe some devs might consider taking on the project as a hobby.
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 03:32:36 PM

Unfortunately as even unpaid devs such as myself get "attacked" by those upset that they didn't "get rich quick" I wouldn't recommend a single one to ever work on this or any other such project (only perhaps Bitcoin/Litecoin and even then to be careful as other devs there might *use* your work and not pay you as I experienced myself which is what drove me to create AT in the first place).

To a fair extent I think this is why the original Qora dev disappeared (and the same thing in Burst).

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

xyz

Activity: 1848
Merit: 772

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:59:26 PM

Unfortunately as even unpaid devs such as myself get "attacked" by those upset that they didn't "get rich quick" I wouldn't recommend a single one to ever work on this or any other such project (only perhaps Bitcoin/Litecoin and even then to be careful as other devs there might *use* your work and not pay you as I experienced myself which is what drove me to create AT in the first place).

To a fair extent I think this is why the original Qora dev disappeared (and the same thing in Burst).

A very sad message...

I am not ever "lucky" with your statements... . but I appreciate very much that you ever give an answer!
Thanks!

Es sind die glücklichen Sklaven der Freiheit größter Feind...
(Heinrich Hoffmann von Fallersleben, 1798-1874)
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 04:10:21 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2016, 04:39:32 PM by CIYAM

Let me try and explain things a little better as perhaps some of my personal disappointments in these past few years tend to impact upon my posts (once you've been hounded like I have been you might also become a little bitter).

Typically software developers that work for commercial software companies (and I was such a developer for many years) are kept insulated from the financial side of said companies and even generally from the clients (I rarely ever took a support call in over 15 years of such professional work and didn't even have much email correspondence with any "end users").

As the average software developer is more of an introvert they tend to work best kept in small teams with others similar to themselves (and this is the environment they mostly prefer to be working in and the model that most successful software development companies use).

The open source movement has a bit of a different dynamic but it isn't even nearly as confused with funding dynamics as projects in this particular field have become (where investment/crowdfunding/ICO's and developers/salespeople/scammers have all become a bit of a blur).

Basically this has resulted in (genuine) developers being forced into an uncomfortable (for them) "spotlight" that includes direct contact with people who often don't even understand software development at all (but are always happy to criticise).

I used to think that the idea of having less layers was a good thing but when it comes to software development itself now I am not so sure at all (as the team of relatively unknown devs that are well looked after and insulated from the outside works better IMO).

So for a way "forward" I would suggest that devs should be managed by a development management team (maybe just one or two people can do that) whose job it is to keep the devs insulated from the outside (so they can do productive development work without the unwanted attention and pressure).

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:10:45 PM

So you had the time to signature spam threads with 2369 posts but you don't have time to read few pages?

How much do you get paid per post btw?

It is not that my friend. Of course I've read plenty about Qora but I have been working on some college stuff too so it has been very difficult for me to keep up to date with the latest in crypto currencies. I also own a lot of cryptos myself so that makes it even harder to stay up to date with all of them. As you may know, I am not in the signature campaign to spam threads for the earnings. You can check out my profile to see my posts in which the same are excellent quality constructive posts. Thanks to the signature campaign, I have learned a lot about Bitcoin and other alt coins too because it had enabled me to explore the forums and research more about each of the different currencies.  Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
JPred

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:50:24 PM

Yes i think but that a new wallet design important is. It is for end user to much  Grin

EeHhh yeahh, da EndUsA - hehe, he find wallet its be eazy then it workz good.  Wink

FREEDOM
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 07:29:35 AM

Let me try and explain things a little better as perhaps some of my personal disappointments in these past few years tend to impact upon my posts (once you've been hounded like I have been you might also become a little bitter).

Typically software developers that work for commercial software companies (and I was such a developer for many years) are kept insulated from the financial side of said companies and even generally from the clients (I rarely ever took a support call in over 15 years of such professional work and didn't even have much email correspondence with any "end users").

As the average software developer is more of an introvert they tend to work best kept in small teams with others similar to themselves (and this is the environment they mostly prefer to be working in and the model that most successful software development companies use).

The open source movement has a bit of a different dynamic but it isn't even nearly as confused with funding dynamics as projects in this particular field have become (where investment/crowdfunding/ICO's and developers/salespeople/scammers have all become a bit of a blur).

Basically this has resulted in (genuine) developers being forced into an uncomfortable (for them) "spotlight" that includes direct contact with people who often don't even understand software development at all (but are always happy to criticise).

I used to think that the idea of having less layers was a good thing but when it comes to software development itself now I am not so sure at all (as the team of relatively unknown devs that are well looked after and insulated from the outside works better IMO).

So for a way "forward" I would suggest that devs should be managed by a development management team (maybe just one or two people can do that) whose job it is to keep the devs insulated from the outside (so they can do productive development work without the unwanted attention and pressure).

This is exactly the model that BURST has now adopted, with a person such as myself who doesn't mind being in the public eye, handling all of the public announcements, etc. Then the devs doing what they do best, and developing.

I have already spoken to vbcs and invited him to join our team, with BURST and our new core dev, and the rest of the ever-growing and stronger now than ever, BURST development team. Along with more I will be announcing on Friday in the BURST thread.

I believe we've got the structure now, to make this very successful, and I think that with this structure with our team, things are going to go very smoothly, and get accomplished in a much quicker fashion. You'll be seeing quite a bit happening here soon with BURST, and I credit that almost solely to the restructure of the team, and setting places like this that everyone is comfortable with.

I've been appointed leader, as I write fairly well, and don't mind doing videos and promotional tools, etc. I also don't mind being interviewed, and I do well in those type of situations. I'm great at announcing projects, and my energy and excitement comes through nicely.

If you're interested to see what BURST is doing, make sure to drop by the BURST thread on Friday, and see what is coming about there. I for one, think it will be some very exciting stuff for the community to see.

If it is cool with the QORA team, I would absolutely love to take on their devs, and keep this project moving forward. Especially since BURST is basically a cousin to QORA, being able to do ACCT transactions with each other, thanks to the wonderful tech developed by our friend CIYAM here.

Anyway, that's just my thoughts on this matter. Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
JPred

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:55:58 PM

^ What are we waiting for - let's appoint Crow as family development manager. Crow's attitude in this matter is beautiful and the invitation is open!!

FREEDOM
ca333

Activity: 520
Merit: 522

Developer - EthicHacker - BTC enthusiast

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:21:50 PM

good input ciyam. very good. this is what really successfull projects have (need) as base. because (most) developers are not the types of people to handle too much "social"-stress and pressure... differentiation of labour / division of responsibilities is the key to success..

this space is available (free) for humanitarian nonprofit organizations - please contact me
kennyP

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 12:35:40 AM

^ What are we waiting for - let's appoint Crow as family development manager. Crow's attitude in this matter is beautiful and the invitation is open!!

+1
crowetic has what Qora needs, and what might keep CIYAM in the community. Let's do it!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: