June 15, 2024, 10:55:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: best coin on the market?
VERGE - 294 (40.8%)
XVG - 427 (59.2%)
Total Voters: 721

Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 667 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!]  (Read 843572 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (51 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:21:13 PM

xvg seems to grow slowly on trex.i think we can see xvg to 10 sat or more soon
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 01:22:50 PM

Bottom is now 6. so the growth in a week is 100%.

To peel or not to peel.
Rabid Parrots

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 09:35:42 PM

Bottom is now 6. so the growth in a week is 100%.

And this is during a BTC spike.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
S.W.A.T.

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 07:18:40 AM

Any idea on android wallet being back up ?

with the new i2p and tor wallet releases, should be soon, im hoping less than two weeks from now.

any news regarding new wallets ?
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009

$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 09:23:34 PM

Any idea on android wallet being back up ?

with the new i2p and tor wallet releases, should be soon, im hoping less than two weeks from now.

any news regarding new wallets ?

what sort of news are you looking for? the newest one is on our website, version 2.1... i2p and tor based wallets are next..

_///// [$XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:25:49 AM

When can we expect i2p and tor based wallets?
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:20:23 AM

When can we expect i2p and tor based wallets?

Dev said he is waiting after the block halving of bitcoin which makes a lot of sense. The block halving would completely rule out any pump caused by releases of new stuff Smiley

I nearly got 100 mill of my 200 mil target now.

To peel or not to peel.
TheSignsGuy

Activity: 318
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:18:30 AM

Not trying to complicate things, but in regard to wallets:

I have not seen coin control in the latest wallet version that I use, maybe it is there, but I just haven't found it?

That seems like a nice option to have if I want to import a paper wallet, since I could then move the coins to another address to "sweep" them.

Example: I import a paper wallets private keys....I get more coins in my wallet....but how do I know that the one who gave me the paper wallet won't use those particular private keys themselves first unless they are moved to another address, and how do I do that without coin control?

Speaking of private keys...
 I do not understand why one should need to unlock a wallet in order to import them.
 It makes sense prior to sending, but why make it harder to bring coins in?
 It feels like my bank, possibly asking for I.D. before a deposit...just take the money!

Maybe these could be options?

A related thought...something to consider may be to add private key importation to the VERGE web wallet?
One might import private keys there without doing the console stuff, then send to a chosen address in their own wallet, or it may also give recipients of XVG paper wallets an easy option to use their coins.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:09:52 PM

I've just jumped in , I think soon will boom !

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 05:45:35 PM

I have not seen coin control in the latest wallet version that I use, maybe it is there, but I just haven't found it?

That seems like a nice option to have if I want to import a paper wallet, since I could then move the coins to another address to "sweep" them.

Example: I import a paper wallets private keys....I get more coins in my wallet....but how do I know that the one who gave me the paper wallet won't use those particular private keys themselves first unless they are moved to another address, and how do I do that without coin control?

I do not understand why one should need to unlock a wallet in order to import them.
 It feels like my bank, possibly asking for I.D. before a deposit...just take the money!

A related thought...something to consider may be to add private key importation to the VERGE web wallet?
One might import private keys there without doing the console stuff, then send to a chosen address in their own wallet, or it may also give recipients of XVG paper wallets an easy option to use their coins.

importing privkeys into the web wallet would be a nice feature. i will definitely look into that.  as far as moving coins from an address within a wallet, there is always the sendfrom option, which lets you label the address, and move coins from only that particular address =]

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:00:30 PM

importing privkeys into the web wallet would be a nice feature. i will definitely look into that.  as far as moving coins from an address within a wallet, there is always the sendfrom option, which lets you label the address, and move coins from only that particular address =]
nice knowing that dev continues working harder to make this coin move forward I hope investors will notice this coin and will invest for this coin project have a good future ahead I think right now I will try investing some of my earnings and hold and wait what will happen next. good luck sir and keep it up.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
TheSignsGuy

Activity: 318
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:49:12 AM

nice knowing that dev continues working harder to make this coin move forward I hope investors will notice this coin and will invest for this coin project have a good future ahead I think right now I will try investing some of my earnings and hold and wait what will happen next. good luck sir and keep it up.

I will try the sendfrom option (exactly what I was looking for), and maybe brush up on my wallet skills since I didn't know that existed.
Something more to learn...fun stuff.

Yes, a hard working dev, with progression and evolving as key words that I remember seeing since the earlier days.

A currency to watch and get involved with.
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 04:57:28 AM

importing privkeys into the web wallet would be a nice feature. i will definitely look into that.  as far as moving coins from an address within a wallet, there is always the sendfrom option, which lets you label the address, and move coins from only that particular address =]

I will try the sendfrom option (exactly what I was looking for), and maybe brush up on my wallet skills since I didn't know that existed.
Something more to learn...fun stuff.

Yes, a hard working dev, with progression and evolving as key words that I remember seeing since the earlier days.

A currency to watch and get involved with.

here's the specific command line for you:

sendfrom <fromaccount> <toVERGEaddress> <amount*>

* = <amount> is a real and is rounded to the nearest 0.000001)

edit: i really oughta actually list all the specific rpc commands on the website and github source code.. ill make a note of it.

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:29:17 AM

maybe I also needed to study all these features while I'm going to invest some of my btc to hold this coin, I really hoping that after all the hard work coming the dev the results would be fruitful for his project. thank you dev for sharing this to us good luck and more project to come keep it up.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:44:37 AM

I`m waiting for price to come down a little bit for a inch Smiley
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:26:35 AM

Well here is your wish lol Cheesy it's down a little bit , I highly doubt that is gonna go under 4

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:58:27 PM

Well here is your wish lol Cheesy it's down a little bit , I highly doubt that is gonna go under 4

I have 10 BTC ready for 3 sat.... IF only it will Smiley

To peel or not to peel.
CryptoRekt

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 05:48:13 PM

I've got a similar hand waiting for that lovely 3 sat dip.

#Soon.

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
Rabid Parrots

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:34:04 PM

I already got my 3 sat Verge.  Cool

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:32:54 PM

I've got a similar hand waiting for that lovely 3 sat dip.

#Soon.

Thats "almost" a plan to not pick any more up though.  I bet you also have some on 4 too though like I do 8]  I've even been buying at 5 because I think BTC will go down soon and 5 sat might not last much longer.
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 667 »
  Print  

Jump to: