Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:10:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to quit Gambling for good?  (Read 69087 times)
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:48:55 AM

Going to the gym is a good way also, you can work out everyday to release the negative aura in your body that is brought by the gambling addiction, you can completely forget about gambling if you will live a healthy life and do real job in real life.
This is also a good idea to quit in gambling, the healthier life style you have the more you can actually quit in every bad aspect of your life including gambling. So I guess this is a good recommendation that’s addicted in gambling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:14:35 AM

You will need to get some professional help because I do not really know how to get someone to with with gambling.
That person is going to guide you and you should approach it the best way.
There is no use when a gambler is not willing to quit gambling by heart-fully. Yes, without own interest no one will be able to quit gambling. Even after a strong will of quitting, many gamblers are struggling to achieve that because of their long-term addictions towards gambling. But proper support from family, friends and professional doctors anyone can quit gambling.
teilwalL05

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:07:02 AM

You will need to get some professional help because I do not really know how to get someone to with with gambling.
There is no use when a gambler is not willing to quit gambling by heart-fully. Yes, without own interest no one will be able to quit gambling. Even after a strong will of quitting, many gamblers are struggling to achieve that because of their long-term addictions towards gambling. But proper support from family, friends and professional doctors anyone can quit gambling.

I agree, because for me, you are the one who can actually help yourself to quit in gambling. Yes you need also the help of your family and friends but if you don't want to quit in gambling in your heart. You will never achieve to quit.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:11:50 AM

Gambling is actually fun so if you are not having fun anymore in doing it then you should quit. This game is very risky therefore we should be smart to play gambling to maintain our financial status and good relationship with our family.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:16:38 AM

I agree, because for me, you are the one who can actually help yourself to quit in gambling. Yes you need also the help of your family and friends but if you don't want to quit in gambling in your heart. You will never achieve to quit.

But really they need guidance on people who actually understand their situation because if they solve it by themselves i think they will turn messy and turn out to gamble again thats why addicted gamblers needs the cooperation of the people they trust mostly families and self disciplibe so they can get out for the gambling nightmare they are facing on and be cured totally.

teilwalL05

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:24:32 AM

But really they need guidance on people who actually understand their situation because if they solve it by themselves i think they will turn messy and turn out to gamble again thats why addicted gamblers needs the cooperation of the people they trust mostly families and self disciplibe so they can get out for the gambling nightmare they are facing on and be cured totally.

Yes they also need the help of their family and a friend, what I’ve said is that they also need the help of themselves TOGETHER with their family and friends.
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:31:15 AM

Yes they also need the help of their family and a friend, what I’ve said is that they also need the help of themselves TOGETHER with their family and friends.

Asking your own family and with the help of your friends might draw you away from gambling addiction as long as those whom you seek advice are not as much as addicted as you.

But from my experience i didnt really got away from gambling. I may have done something the same as gambling that doesnt involve any money from it. Try betting foods or somethings you own that is not related to money.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:35:04 AM

anybody who is really addicted to gambling knows himself because it is obvious enough when you keep losing money and keep coming back. so unless they start wanting to give it up on themselves i don't see any solution for their problem. they are the only ones who can help themselves.
Agree, people who has addicted in gambling they are also the once who can really help themselves to quit in it, because they really know themselves and they can also know how to quit but I guess some of them just really don't want to make a move to quit. Yes, we all know ourselves; we all know what we wanted in life. But some of us really don’t have a control, which will always be a problem.
You can help yourself by the healing process will take long, you should also ask help from your family and admit that you are addict so you will be subjected with change. It is only your family can help you in times of trouble to get strength from them to completely quit.
You will need also the help of yourself, TOGETHER with the help of your family and friends with this, you can really achieve what you want and what your family wants to yourself. Because nobody can dictate what you wanted to do, but only your mind and body.
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:00:32 PM

anybody who is really addicted to gambling knows himself because it is obvious enough when you keep losing money and keep coming back. so unless they start wanting to give it up on themselves i don't see any solution for their problem. they are the only ones who can help themselves.
Agree, people who has addicted in gambling they are also the once who can really help themselves to quit in it, because they really know themselves and they can also know how to quit but I guess some of them just really don't want to make a move to quit. Yes, we all know ourselves; we all know what we wanted in life. But some of us really don’t have a control, which will always be a problem.
You can help yourself by the healing process will take long, you should also ask help from your family and admit that you are addict so you will be subjected with change. It is only your family can help you in times of trouble to get strength from them to completely quit.
You will need also the help of yourself, TOGETHER with the help of your family and friends with this, you can really achieve what you want and what your family wants to yourself. Because nobody can dictate what you wanted to do, but only your mind and body.

This is very true. Only you can make a difference in your life. Ultimately the decision is yours. The help you get from other people is just a boost to help make it easier?
toicamp

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:03:22 PM

for instances i turned to be a btc holder a bit insted of gambling much and you can do by % leave only 5% for gambling and only into btc
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:12:12 PM

Yes, with the help from well experienced trainer, I too believe one gambler would be able to quit his gambling addictions. But without help from any external help from other people, I mean to say only having self-confident will not help any gambler to come out of gambling in that much easier way.
Yes only your self-confident is not enough for quitting gambling. It is very much tougher task than making profits from gambling. In order to protect your bankroll and to prevent your future losses you need to quit gambling. For that you need to take that pain of quitting gambling to make good cause for your family and yourself.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:37:33 PM

for instances i turned to be a btc holder a bit insted of gambling much and you can do by % leave only 5% for gambling and only into btc

Gambling is hard, very hard, so even if you are a pro you will find you are losing and losing big bets are terrible.
To stop, when addicted is very important.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:02:27 PM

Lol I think if you have not experienced before as becoming gambling addicts before surely you would advise to go to a psychiatrist or physician. but I think of gambling addicts do not need to go to the doctor. I myself come out of addiction to gambling without a doctor. the important thing is you have to believe in yourself that you can get out
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 11:35:04 PM

I think that he needs to find a other hobby something that is going to keep you busy and will become part of your life so that you do not have time to gamble.
I think that it will help allot you find the right hobby for you.

yeah, other activities really play major roll in keeping us away from gambling.
Erza
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 11:40:59 PM

Gambling is actually fun so if you are not having fun anymore in doing it then you should quit. This game is very risky therefore we should be smart to play gambling to maintain our financial status and good relationship with our family.

How can gambling is fun when you are keep on loaing your money? Is that something you called fun? I dont really think so becauae without any profit gmabler wont think it as fun and all people sure want to recover but they loss before so to think gambling is fun I dont really agree at. But to really quit it I think you should make up your mind becausw nothing can change yourselves except you
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:20:29 AM

By get some guidance from them is this really can change you from your addict into normal live? I dont think that they have really much affect on your gambling addict. What you really need is some distraction and a will from inside of you without will people wont even change their habit that easily
eann014

Merit: 501

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:24:12 AM

This is very true. Only you can make a difference in your life. Ultimately the decision is yours. The help you get from other people is just a boost to help make it easier?
True, because if you did not want to quit in gambling in your heart, you will never get away to your addiction.
But if you think this is the time to make yourself free from gambling, put it in your heart and make yourself a concentration for to finally quit from gambling. Smiley
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:28:21 AM

True, because if you did not want to quit in gambling in your heart, you will never get away to your addiction.
But if you think this is the time to make yourself free from gambling, put it in your heart and make yourself a concentration for to finally quit from gambling. Smiley

this one needs to be pointed the only way to quit is when you say you will. the best solution is yourself alone if you can make some things to change the way you think about gambling you will try to find other things that will gather your interest. having more time with your job pr family or just to divert to more profitable option mate.

aranachristianjay

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:47:22 AM

this one needs to be pointed the only way to quit is when you say you will. the best solution is yourself alone if you can make some things to change the way you think about gambling you will try to find other things that will gather your interest. having more time with your job pr family or just to divert to more profitable option mate.

Not all the time mate,

There are times that you need some emotional support from your relatives or from your friend if the effect of leaving your addiction in gambling is hard as what it should be.

Yeah you are right that the best solution is your self, but that doesn't apply to all of the addicted person who play gambling.
Some are to weak to do it on their own, even they do make some other things to spend and make their time productive. or to make some diversions bythe way of looking and performing other things.
ishanism

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:00:38 AM

If you are addicted to offline gambling, there is not much I can help, but as an online gambler, this is something that I have made myself to do:

Create a simple HTML webpage with links to various forums, Tumblr, Top 10 Lists, etc, which takes some time(10-15 mins) to read,
Use a bookmark to get access to this page fast,

Try to reduce the time that you spend on the gambling sites by half an hour per week, and during  these times go to the sites in your custom webpage.
Also, if you ever feel like you are going to lose much while doing it, immediately click the bookmark, and start reading. It will help a lot.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: