Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:54:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268411 times)
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:01:35 AM

wow great find!
I feel sorry for this guy. He will have 100s of crazy people contacting him night and day now asking him is the true? You know Trump coin is a scam! Things like this I hope he did not post his phone number.

Well he publicized himself, when he did that he took on the responsibility of possibly having to deal with stuff like that.
Yes I know but I'm just saying Trump coin is not a normal coin. It seems like people get a little crazy about it.

He will definitely have something to write about, that's for sure.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DodgeSaver

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:20:23 AM

What we are up against,
you will not see this in the news:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr6fIounm3g

this is probably the truest post in the last 100 pages. everyone in this thread has an agenda- most peoples agenda is to see the coin do well, raise money for the trump campaign and make some money for themselves. there is clearly some in this thread who are acting with a different outcome in mind, for whatever reason.

in all my time on the internet i've never seen anything so toxic and petty as the last weekend of this and other threads. maybe it the money involved, maybe it's because of politics, who knows.

i think having the fund in escrow by one the main escrow guys is the best idea. why not let signal7 be in charge of the new fund address to raise the additional 300,000 coins to take it to 1/2 million. once that is met i think that should go into escrow too. that is the most common sense way to do this.

a bigger issue is spreading the word about TrumpCoin and the existence of the Donation Fund, egtting newcomers involved and increasing the value of the Campaign Donation. This is the main priority (outside of technical blockchain/wallet issues).

What we have witnessed, if i put on my tinfoil hat, is a divide and conquer technique to destabilise the project and instill distrust and ultimately wreck the project. And it still continues.

Let's get back on track and start Making TrumpCoin Great Again.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:31:03 AM

What we are up against,
you will not see this in the news:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr6fIounm3g

this is probably the truest post in the last 100 pages. everyone in this thread has an agenda- most peoples agenda is to see the coin do well, raise money for the trump campaign and make some money for themselves. there is clearly some in this thread who are acting with a different outcome in mind, for whatever reason.

in all my time on the internet i've never seen anything so toxic and petty as the last weekend of this and other threads. maybe it the money involved, maybe it's because of politics, who knows.

i think having the fund in escrow by one the main escrow guys is the best idea. why not let signal7 be in charge of the new fund address to raise the additional 300,000 coins to take it to 1/2 million. once that is met i think that should go into escrow too. that is the most common sense way to do this.

a bigger issue is spreading the word about TrumpCoin and the existence of the Donation Fund, egtting newcomers involved and increasing the value of the Campaign Donation. This is the main priority (outside of technical blockchain/wallet issues).

What we have witnessed, if i put on my tinfoil hat, is a divide and conquer technique to destabilise the project and instill distrust and ultimately wreck the project. And it still continues.

Let's get back on track and start Making TrumpCoin Great Again.

Dodgesaver,
+1
Only part I would argue with your post is to point out that since bitcoin started there has been many horror stories about these crypto escrow guys.  And there is always one common theme.  They are good and trusted for a long while then they are not one day.  Maybe they only scam one of their accounts maybe all.  The details are always different but the bad actor is mostly the owner and sometimes has a buddy who helps.   If it were not for me reading the details of many of these horror stories over many years I would probably be all for the crypto escrow guys.  Also I am getting tired of important questions getting ignored in favor of more hype.  Oh well tomorrow is another day.  Hope you enjoyed the video.  Sort of explains why we are getting the attention we are getting.  Also why we must proceed carefully.  I am not an amateur, my whole life has trained me for this moment right here and now.

Depredation

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:34:38 AM

Things are returning to baseline which is good for now. Volume is falling back to average, price is stabilizing, and fud is dying down.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:35:09 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2016, 06:55:23 AM by Bitbobb

if the coins are in escrow how do we pay for things if the super pac is supposed to purchase a tv add to help Trumps' campaign?

or even without the PAC how do we do anything if the coins are in escrow?  I think it neuters our potential.  Money is supposed to circulate.  economics 101.  We can keep the number of coins constant in the tfund but we or someone must have access to do anything useful with it or else another fund will be needed and then it is the same issue all over again.  

example: most people will have a savings and a checking account.  when they need to write a check they might transfer the money from one to the other before they write the check.  If our funds are tied up in a checking account that we cannot access then it means those trumps only get used one time (best case (prove me wrong).  If we can access them or had more information on these escrow guys and how they work then maybe I am wrong.  But my understanding of the word escrow is it is a bank account that has terms and conditions attached to the account so that upon fulfillment of the attending terms and conditions the money is transferred and not before.  It is contractual by definition and the escrow agent is the bailee/ bailor.  Yet chickens65 informs me that in crypto they do not do contracts so I wait to see what type of interactions are possible with this crypto escrow agent.  I have very little hope for this plan.

And once the time comes to 100% liquidate the fund how do we give it trump legally if the campaign law limits contributions to 2700$usd?  A super Pac you say?  How does the super pac get the funds when they are in escrow? And do you realize that the super pac cannot legally give anything to the candidate or his campaign at all ?  All the super pac can do is make their own commercials, adds, anything they think will help.  So this means waiting for one day then cashing out is short sighted and a huge loss of an opportunity.  Instead we should be doing many projects getting donations for each one and then cashing out portions of the original trump fund as the donations come in  to pay for it and executing those projects to help the candidate.  This will then be a direct 100% fraud free, grass roots, transparent political action machine which has never existed before in history.  Let make this book worth writing.  Then when we are done we can freeze it until next campaign or liquidate it and do something with it.  It's called more bang for your buck.

Depredation

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:46:44 AM

if the coins are in escrow how do we pay for things if the super pac is supposed to purchase a tv add to help Trumps' campaign?

or even without the PAC how do we do anything if the coins are in escrow?  I think it neuters our potential.  Money is supposed to circulate.  economics 101.  We can keep the number of coins constant in the tfund but we or someone must have access to do anything useful with it or else another fund will be needed and then it is the same issue all over again.  
You take it out of the escrow lol

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:59:46 AM

Have you ever done escrow with a bank?  They are contracts.  The banks is holding the funds until xyz is performed upon fulfillment the funds are released.  These are the terms and conditions that make it an escrow as opposed to a regular bank account.  Chickens65 says the crypto escrow is not contractually based.  So I do not know how to get the funds out of a crypto escrow. 
     If you have experience with crypto escrow I would love to hear more about it.  Serious question here.  There must be terms and conditions for the escrow agent to uphold before funds are turned over.  That is the contract part so again I am just wondering how that works without a contract.  That is what I was asking forgive me for not being more specific.

Depredation

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:04:49 AM

Have you ever done escrow with a bank?  They are contracts.  The banks is holding the funds until xyz is performed upon fulfillment the funds are released.  These are the terms and conditions that make it an escrow as opposed to a regular bank account.  Chickens65 says the crypto escrow is not contractually based.  So I do not know how to get the funds out of a crypto escrow. 
     If you have experience with crypto escrow I would love to hear more about it.  Serious question here.  There must be terms and conditions for the escrow agent to uphold before funds are turned over.  That is the contract part so again I am just wondering how that works without a contract.  That is what I was asking forgive me for not being more specific.
Good point, I don't know how crypto escrows work either, that's why I think signal is a good holder for now.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Itssherman

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:26:09 AM

I'm hoping we can finally start walking the slow path to recovery now that at the very least the escrow situation will be dealt with.
Depredation

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:41:53 AM

I'm hoping we can finally start walking the slow path to recovery now that at the very least the escrow situation will be dealt with.
Yep, just waiting on Signal and Chicken now. I'm about to sleep, hopefully everything is dealt with or at least more progress is made when I wake up.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:34:51 AM

I thought it would be a community decision do decide where the funds were going to be held?
Was it not decided on that it would be Signal7?

Thats not what is happening . For the last time Escrow. End of story!
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:40:20 AM

I thought it would be a community decision do decide where the funds were going to be held?
Was it not decided on that it would be Signal7?

No, it was to be a community decision to elect new leadership and to let Chicken65 keep the funds to do so as he pleases, and ignore him. We would create a new fund entirely.

But as predicted Chicken65 and Cantstump have derailed the objectives to what they want. Chicken65 is all too agreeable now. It's just way too suspicious. All of a sudden he agrees to step out of the project? Of course he is agreeable, they have achieved their objective and want to get the coin stabilized so they can P n D this till November. They want that Trumpfund because its gauranteed money and a gauranteed payout (and why Chicken65 asked for more).

Let me be clear - Chicken65 is the original creator and clearly has little technical expertise hence the small premine and his main job of sockpuppets.

CantStump/Signal 7 is the tech guy and when he got on board suggested the Trump Fund and purchased the website cause he saw they could take this ride pretty far. He purposefully screwed up the blockchain and then posted about it on the thread to stir up trouble and begin the crash.

Yes thats it Sherlock!!
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:16:52 AM

bitinator basically admitted in his post that he does not care the coin is crap or the dev team are scammers and says we should all just buy the coin so it rises in value!

Bitinator i'm sorry you're sitting on 300k trumpcoin when the coin has become a vehicle for chicken and his team to run scams on. I know you're not in bed with the dev team in any way, but you're a piece of shit if you try to make people buy this coin so you can sell.

"be a trader and buy this sinking ship guys! so what if the scammer gets to dump his million coins, you'll be making money too if you sell out before him"

what a crock of shit lmao

Dont you understand it foesnt have to be a sinking ship? Understand markets and how they work. Even if chicken has 1 million+ coins it doesnt mean he will crash the price if theres buy support. Trumpcoin has programmable features on ethereaum. I dont fully understand it but even after the election trump could be a coin that is traded to 2020 and beyond if trump gives the ok. People like you are whats killing the coin. Even in stocks when a big shareholder sells 50 million stocks if theres a large enough marketcap and enough buyers and a good company it might drop for bit but its just the DISTRIBUTION of WEALTH  the price drops only because people like me are willing to buy at a lower price because we accept the risk and plan to redistribute our wealth at a higher price wich may be a lower price for someone else. Do you understand? As long as the BLOCKCHAIN is sound on trumpcoin trumpcoins "company" to program dapps in the future is sound. I may sell 200,000 at 10$ a coin and the price may crash to 20 cents but that doesnt mean its over i will buy back  and wait and watch because trumpcoin will still be here in 2020 and trump will run for president again and we can program DAPPS to help raise funds for trump again and make history AGAIN!!!

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
ToadKing

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:10:34 PM

Chicken may be a genius scammer. Or maybe he just got lucky and is every bit as retarded as he presents himself.

The only thing I know for sure is that he has an absurd amount if time in his hands.

Does anyone else get like 2-3 shitty pm's in addition to a shitty reply from him every time they post?

This dudes a creep.

Funds going into escrow. That's great.

Chicken stepping down. Can't happen soon enough.

(Honestly I could give a shit, even at today's prices I'm up 15X my investment. I may just sell so I don't have to read this thread anymore.)
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:24:08 PM

Chicken may be a genius scammer. Or maybe he just got lucky and is every bit as retarded as he presents himself.

The only thing I know for sure is that he has an absurd amount if time in his hands.

Does anyone else get like 2-3 shitty pm's in addition to a shitty reply from him every time they post?

This dudes a creep.

(Honestly I could give a shit, even at today's prices I'm up 15X my investment. I may just sell so I don't have to read this thread anymore.)

Traders do have a lot of spare time i suppose. And if you want to take profit you wont get any hate from me enrich yourself. Hold if you want ill buy your coins just because you sell and the price drops doesnt mean the world is over. Tradeing takes patients dont get scared cuz of a little drama as long as the blockchain is secure trumps are a secure invesment. We are still on the ground floor here guys and im holding

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Itssherman

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:33:45 PM

Btw Chicken is there a bit more info about the state of the blockchain? I heard signal talking about people syncing towards different block heights, did we accidently fork?
Is this something that needs to be looked at or is it a non-issue?
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:33:53 PM

I have heard back from Sebastion, who is up for holding the Trump Fund. How it works is he creates an exchange account and holds the coins there.
The risk here is an exchange going down. This is how its done and makes perfect sense to me.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18640

Sebastion is highly trusted Escrow in the community. Has controlled very large ICO funds so 200k Trump coins which are not much value is fine by me.
When Signal is around we can organise the coins being sent to his account.

Although the srvice is free may I sggest we give the guy some Trump coins. Ill add 1500, I expect others to donate.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:39:59 PM

Btw Chicken is there a bit more info about the state of the blockchain? I heard signal talking about people syncing towards different block heights, did we accidently fork?
Is this something that needs to be looked at or is it a non-issue?

Its a non issue. People have gone over that blockchain with a fine tooth comb. If there was ever anything hidden
they would have seen it and liked nothing better to broadcast the information in a blaze of glory.
This is Trump Coin - the name generates hate so you can bet some out
there inspected the code in miniscule detail. Signal thought me and the Tech guy were up to no good based on the explorer not working properly.
For us to create new coins would require a hardfork which couldnt be done without the entire world knowing. Not only that its difficult to achieve
and could put the chain at risk. We were going to hard fork V1 Trump but decided against it and went for V2 swap.
Jaerky

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:44:16 PM

This dudes a creep.

The whole thing is staged, it's an act. No one is stepping down. I wanted to have faith in the leadership team but this whole thing reeks to high heaven. Even for someone like me who is an extremely risky seed investor (I invest in some obscure crap, mind you) that its too much even for me.

Chicken and team....you win. This coin will be a PnD, nothing more and nothing less. Since I got some coins still invested I will ride this with you.

AtheismHasNoReligion

Activity: 150

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:48:16 PM

Signalling Signal7

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: