Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:16:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Archive] BFL trolling museum  (Read 69317 times)
boonies4u

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 08:44:25 PM

@ MPOE-PR, sense BFL's CEO's parole/probation officer knows about his activities from multiple sources, how come his parole officer hasn't violated his parole and sent him back to jail? Could it be because there is no violation of parole? MPOE-PR simple logic doesn't seam to be your strong suit, right?

Err... You quite sure about that? Was anyone ever in touch?

Three quick questions:
2: What is the contact information of his parole probation officer?
2: You have got to be joking, right?

From what I can tell, the probation period is over. (September, 15 2010 + 26 months = November 2012.)

Sonny is now a free man who has repaid his debts to society.

While being in clear violation of his SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR PROBATION AND SUPERVISED RELEASE for most of the 26 month duration of that supervised release.
It's only a violation if he didn't contact his probation officer about this, and no one has proven that he hasn't contacted his probation officer about this.

Enough digging and enough money could probably get that dug up. If not, just getting the identity of the probation officer would allow someone to drop him/her a line.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 08:57:07 PM

It's only a violation if he didn't contact his probation officer about this, and no one has proven that he hasn't contacted his probation officer about this.

Just how do you think Sonny is able to tell his parole office he is going to be investing in a startup, when his "finances had dwindled to zero" and "does not have the ability to pay a fine"? Possible, but extremely unlikely.

Buy & Hold
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 09:08:42 PM

Just how do you think Sonny is able to tell his parole office he is going to be investing in a startup, when his "finances had dwindled to zero" and "does not have the ability to pay a fine"? Possible, but extremely unlikely.

You do realise that in many start-ups not all of the equity owners invest capital and that even if they do it's often a token amount like $1.

Likewise, the consequences of violating a parole condition vary by jurisdiction as does whether or not parole can be terminated early.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2013, 09:26:53 PM

Ok... you do know that I asked for proof right?  What you've provided is you restating the same statements you've already made.  Proof requires an outside authority qualified to speak on the matter.  You are neither qualified to speak on any of the above matters (I doubt you're qualified to speak on most matters, come to that) nor are you an authority on anything, except perhaps babbling and poor math skills.  But I digress.

See, I asked you to provide proof of your allegations and you have failed to do so.  Lets take just one example:

Violated probation:

The defendant shall not engage, as whole or partial owner, employee or otherwise, in any business involving loan programs, gambling or gaming activities, telemarketing activities, investment programs or any other business involving the solicitation of funds or cold-calls to customers without the express approval of the Probation Officer prior to engagement in such employment.

Where is your proof of this?  What you provided here is not proof by any definition of the word.  What you did provide, however, is a statement from a document that expressly gives someone permission to engage in those activities with the express approval of a probation officer.  Are those activities being engaged in?  Please provide proof if you believe they are.  Furthermore, is there express approval?  Please provide proof if you believe there is not.  See, proof is you providing fact based evidence to support your claims.  You have provided none, ergo you have not provided proof.  

And you have the unmitigated gall to call me a spineless piece of shit.  The only piece of shit here is the one sitting on your chest that your boss left you.  I know it's hard to be a company whore, doing whatever your boss wants to do to you so that you maintain your sham writing "career", but lets try to at least live up to the bare minimum of journalism standards.  By the way, when was the last time you wrote anything of import?  Poorly written soft-core Scifi fan fiction doesn't count, honey.

Lets look at another example, just for shits and giggles:

Your first singles were delivered in late February / early March 2012 (three months late). They work ~800 Mh, and not 832 Mh, which was your revised spec. Scumbags that you are you claim that 800 is "within the advertised 10% tolerance" conveniently forgetting to point out that said tolerance applies to 1050 Mh, which you never met. In reality, you are 23.8% under spec. They draw 80 Watts. That puts you 304% over spec for power consumption.

And yet, inexplicably, you have the gall to call my statement false. How do you go through life without a spine, you piece of shit?

Oh noes!  BFL made a mistake and corrected that information and reduced the price!  It's a conspiracy!  See, there's a thing called "Good faith."  BFL believed, at the time, it was offering a product with certain specifications in good faith.  When it became clear that it could not meet that, BFL reduced the price and posted accurate specs.  But hey, if you want to consider a mistake as "Proof" that "promises wern't kept" then I will accept your definition.  However, please be advised that if we do use that definition, the fact that you made a promise to provide proof of violation of probation and now have failed to do so, you are also a lying piece of shit who doesn't keep her promises.  So pot, meet kettle.  

Lets take a look at another one, since it's representative of the rest of your "proof" and we only have to examine this one as the same conditions apply to the rest:

There you go. For the record, the guy was supposedly going to "answer" at some point in September. It's been four months.

And yet, inexplicably, you have the gall to call my statement false. How do you go through life without a spine, you piece of shit?

Again, I asked for proof.  You provided a reference to your own post.  That's not proof, honey.  You can't cite yourself as an authority in this matter.  You are not qualified to speak on the matter and you are not an authority, outside or otherwise.  You need an outside authority qualified to speak on the matter.  You failed to provide one.  The rest of your "proof" is you citing your own posts again and again.  You are a lying, spineless piece of shit who has the unmitigated gall to call me a liar.  When I make a claim, I have outside sources that I can and do cite.  You have none.  Ever.  You are pathetic.

Fully documented by ngzhang.

This is an interesting one, while you don't cite yourself, you cite another person, who is qualified to speak with regards to the type of chips, certainly.  But he is most definitely not qualified to make statements on what the source or disposition of the chips were.  I mean, how could he be?  Was he somehow secretly privy to BFL's business dealings at the time?  Not to my knowledge.  However, if you believe this to be the case, please provide some proof or evidence.

An yet, inexplicably, you have the gall to call my statement false.  How do you go through life being unable to even accomplish simple tasks like understanding the definition of "proof," you worthless piece of shit?  Pathetic.

So here it is: every claim I made is entirely and univocally backed by facts, pretty much everything you say is either stupid, a lie or both. And yet, inexplicably, you have the gall to call my statement false. How do you go through life without a spine, you piece of shit?

So here it is:  Please point out where you provided a single fact.  Pretty much everything you say is either stupid, a lie or both.  I have provided you with the task of providing proof to back up your claims and you have failed to do so, repeatedly.  Sorry sister, but the only piece of shit here is you.

Not the case. Last time we met twas you who slunk off into silence, which makes me wonder why exactly you think this one's going to be different, Rakim?

I'm sorry if you think I "slunk off."  I repeatedly asked you to provide proof of your claims.  You came back to me with random numbers (again, these are not proof or facts, they are numbers manufactured randomly, or quasi-randomly).  You literally valued the company you work for at 500,000 BTC!  Seriously, you valued MPEX at $5 million dollars!  You then went on to claim that the valuation of MPEX dwarfed BFL... and now here you and your boss are claiming that BFL's net worth is somewhere above the 500,000 BTC mark.  So which is it you lying piece of shit?  Oh... I'm sorry... did I just catch you in a blatant lie?

Your statement that MPEX is worth 497170 BTC:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=124441.msg1340625#msg1340625
Your claim that MPEX is the "Largest Bitcoin Business in existence (provedly [sic] *Authors note: Provedly isn't a word*)":  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=124441.msg1340273#msg1340273

So which is it baby?  Which claim are you going with, because they both can't be true (or are you seriously calling your boss a liar?):  http://polimedia.us/trilema/2013/preemptive-strike-to-have-on-hand-for-when-butterfly-labs-gets-hauled-off-to-jail-in-corpore/

What's that?  Did I see you throwing around the Micon $25 million estimate somewhere?  That would put it at 1,784,000 BTC valuation, 3 times that of your claim for MPEX!  But maybe you don't agree with the math challenged Micon and we'll just stick with your boss's numbers, which exceed 500,000 BTC.  Oh ouch, that must be painful... now you have to choose which false story you want to back, sorry about that.

A little more complicated than that: you demand proof for things that are widely known and amply documented. If the OP presents you that proof you claim they "repeat the same information in the vain hope that if you say it enough times it might be believable". If the OP doesn't bother with your retarded ass you claim they "slink off in silence". It's right there in this latest installment of nonsense, he's pretty much saying it outright.

Dang, I called that one.  So lets see if you continue to repeat the same stuff over and over without citing any authorities or providing proof... or if you just slink off in silence like usual.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 09:53:46 PM

@ MPOE-PR, sense BFL's CEO's parole/probation officer knows about his activities from multiple sources, how come his parole officer hasn't violated his parole and sent him back to jail? Could it be because there is no violation of parole? MPOE-PR simple logic doesn't seam to be your strong suit, right?

If you call that sad display logic, simple or otherwise, I'll just call you an idiot and we can part ways.

Masterfull attempt at dealing with tough questions!
Just call them idiots and turn around.
Brilliant and very convincing.
Bravo, I say, Bravo!

Are you serious?!

Except the onus is on him to prove he has in fact contacted his PO and he has in fact obtained (written) permission. Not on "anybody" to show that he "hasn't". Seriously, logic. Let's all use it.

Ok... you do know that I asked for proof right?  What you've provided is you restating the same statements you've already made.

A little more complicated than that: you demand proof for things that are widely known and amply documented. If the OP presents you that proof you claim they "repeat the same information in the vain hope that if you say it enough times it might be believable". If the OP doesn't bother with your retarded ass you claim they "slink off in silence". It's right there in this latest installment of nonsense, he's pretty much saying it outright.

You're wasting your time posting that sort of nonsense, it won't buy you anything. The idiot that was correcting my "grammer" was doing a much better job.

Proof requires an outside authority qualified to speak on the matter.

In BTC, I'm the authority. Who are you?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 10:23:40 PM

Ok... you do know that I asked for proof right?  What you've provided is you restating the same statements you've already made.  Proof requires an outside authority qualified to speak on the matter.  You are neither qualified to speak on any of the above matters (I doubt you're qualified to speak on most matters, come to that) nor are you an authority on anything, except perhaps babbling and poor math skills.  But I digress.

See, I asked you to provide proof of your allegations and you have failed to do so.  Lets take just one example:

Violated probation:

The defendant shall not engage, as whole or partial owner, employee or otherwise, in any business involving loan programs, gambling or gaming activities, telemarketing activities, investment programs or any other business involving the solicitation of funds or cold-calls to customers without the express approval of the Probation Officer prior to engagement in such employment.

Where is your proof of this?  What you provided here is not proof by any definition of the word.  What you did provide, however, is a statement from a document that expressly gives someone permission to engage in those activities with the express approval of a probation officer.  Are those activities being engaged in?  Please provide proof if you believe they are.  Furthermore, is there express approval?  Please provide proof if you believe there is not.  See, proof is you providing fact based evidence to support your claims.  You have provided none, ergo you have not provided proof.  

And you have the unmitigated gall to call me a spineless piece of shit.  The only piece of shit here is the one sitting on your chest that your boss left you.  I know it's hard to be a company whore, doing whatever your boss wants to do to you so that you maintain your sham writing "career", but lets try to at least live up to the bare minimum of journalism standards.  By the way, when was the last time you wrote anything of import?  Poorly written soft-core Scifi fan fiction doesn't count, honey.

Lets look at another example, just for shits and giggles:

Your first singles were delivered in late February / early March 2012 (three months late). They work ~800 Mh, and not 832 Mh, which was your revised spec. Scumbags that you are you claim that 800 is "within the advertised 10% tolerance" conveniently forgetting to point out that said tolerance applies to 1050 Mh, which you never met. In reality, you are 23.8% under spec. They draw 80 Watts. That puts you 304% over spec for power consumption.

Oh noes!  BFL made a mistake and corrected that information and reduced the price!  It's a conspiracy!  See, there's a thing called "Good faith."  BFL believed, at the time, it was offering a product with certain specifications in good faith.  When it became clear that it could not meet that, BFL reduced the price and posted accurate specs.  But hey, if you want to consider a mistake as "Proof" that "promises wern't kept" then I will accept your definition.  However, please be advised that if we do use that definition, the fact that you made a promise to provide proof of violation of probation and now have failed to do so, you are also a lying piece of shit who doesn't keep her promises.  So pot, meet kettle.  

Lets take a look at another one, since it's representative of the rest of your "proof" and we only have to examine this one as the same conditions apply to the rest:

There you go. For the record, the guy was supposedly going to "answer" at some point in September. It's been four months.

Again, I asked for proof.  You provided a reference to your own post.  That's not proof, honey.  You can't cite yourself as an authority in this matter.  You are not qualified to speak on the matter and you are not an authority, outside or otherwise.  You need an outside authority qualified to speak on the matter.  You failed to provide one.  The rest of your "proof" is you citing your own posts again and again.  You are a lying, spineless piece of shit who has the unmitigated gall to call me a liar.  When I make a claim, I have outside sources that I can and do cite.  You have none.  Ever.  You are pathetic.

Fully documented by ngzhang.

This is an interesting one, while you don't cite yourself, you cite another person, who is qualified to speak with regards to the type of chips, certainly.  But he is most definitely not qualified to make statements on what the source or disposition of the chips were.  I mean, how could he be?  Was he somehow secretly privy to BFL's business dealings at the time?  Not to my knowledge.  However, if you believe this to be the case, please provide some proof or evidence.

An yet, inexplicably, you have the gall to call my statement false.  How do you go through life being unable to even accomplish simple tasks like understanding the definition of "proof," you worthless piece of shit?  Pathetic.

So here it is: every claim I made is entirely and univocally backed by facts, pretty much everything you say is either stupid, a lie or both. And yet, inexplicably, you have the gall to call my statement false. How do you go through life without a spine, you piece of shit?

So here it is:  Please point out where you provided a single fact.  Pretty much everything you say is either stupid, a lie or both.  I have provided you with the task of providing proof to back up your claims and you have failed to do so, repeatedly.  Sorry sister, but the only piece of shit here is you.

Not the case. Last time we met twas you who slunk off into silence, which makes me wonder why exactly you think this one's going to be different, Rakim?

I'm sorry if you think I "slunk off."  I repeatedly asked you to provide proof of your claims.  You came back to me with random numbers (again, these are not proof or facts, they are numbers manufactured randomly, or quasi-randomly).  You literally valued the company you work for at 500,000 BTC!  Seriously, you valued MPEX at $5 million dollars!  You then went on to claim that the valuation of MPEX dwarfed BFL... and now here you and your boss are claiming that BFL's net worth is somewhere above the 500,000 BTC mark.  So which is it you lying piece of shit?  Oh... I'm sorry... did I just catch you in a blatant lie?

Your statement that MPEX is worth 497170 BTC:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=124441.msg1340625#msg1340625
Your claim that MPEX is the "Largest Bitcoin Business in existence (provedly [sic] *Authors note: Provedly isn't a word*)":  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=124441.msg1340273#msg1340273

So which is it baby?  Which claim are you going with, because they both can't be true (or are you seriously calling your boss a liar?):  http://polimedia.us/trilema/2013/preemptive-strike-to-have-on-hand-for-when-butterfly-labs-gets-hauled-off-to-jail-in-corpore/

What's that?  Did I see you throwing around the Micon $25 million estimate somewhere?  That would put it at 1,784,000 BTC valuation, 3 times that of your claim for MPEX!  But maybe you don't agree with the math challenged Micon and we'll just stick with your boss's numbers, which exceed 500,000 BTC.  Oh ouch, that must be painful... now you have to choose which false story you want to back, sorry about that.

Dang, I called that one.  So lets see if you continue to repeat the same stuff over and over without citing any authorities or providing proof... or if you just slink off in silence like usual.

Wow Josh, for someone who is supposed to be a BFL representative you sure fail at representing your company in a professional manner. You make BFL a joke each time you post with cussing and insults. Are you a child?

LOL so entertaining though to see you come here and STOMP your feet in rebuttal.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

BR0KK

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 11:12:07 PM

He is a pool leader and a good one as i remember. So he should be considered an "BTC authority" to?!

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 11:25:38 PM

He is a pool leader and a good one as i remember. So he should be considered an "BTC authority" to?!

That's entirely up to you, obviously.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 11:32:32 PM

Except the onus is on him to prove he has in fact contacted his PO and he has in fact obtained (written) permission. Not on "anybody" to show that he "hasn't". Seriously, logic. Let's all use it.
Why does he have to prove anything to anybody?  You're the one making the claim that he hasn't contacted his parole officer, or has otherwise somehow violated his parole, when you have zero proof that he has done so.  Why should I believe your claim when you fail to provide proof?  And why do you think it is on him to prove to everyone that he has contacted his parole officer?  Your logic isn't making much sense.  Last I checked, it was innocent until proven guilty, but you're demanding the opposite.
repentance

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 11:36:43 PM

God I hope Josh posts an update tomorrow so people have something new to squabble about.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
mobodick

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 11:46:14 PM

Are you serious?!

Sometimes, but it's not in my nature.
mobodick

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 12:01:33 AM

Undecided Not sure how you usually resolve your logic, but since it is you asserting the claim the guy did not report to the officer the onus is completely on you.
You make the claim, you show its true.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2013, 12:06:02 AM

You're wasting your time posting that sort of nonsense, it won't buy you anything. The idiot that was correcting my "grammer" was doing a much better job.

Epic. Thoroughly owned and you slink away!  Game, set, match.  Haha.. "Wasting time" completely deconstructing your lies, providing comprehensive proof and you call it wasting time.  You wonder why I don't bother to argue with you.  I give you facts, you cry.  I get tired of hearing the same whine come out of you after every conversation.

Can you please provide your credentials?  Fake math, false accusations, lies and false information are not credentials, honey.  Bad erotic scifi is not a credential.  Company whore is not a credential.  What credentials do you have?  You are nothing but a two bit whore who can't hold down a job without sucking your bosses cock.  That's a slave, not an authority.  Although I can see how an uneducated schmuck like yourself would confuse the two, since you've never actually had any positions of actual authority.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
mobodick

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 12:08:38 AM

Epic. Thoroughly owned and you slink away!  Game, set, match.  Haha.. "Wasting time" completely deconstructing your lies, providing comprehensive proof and you call it wasting time.  You wonder why I don't bother to argue with you.  I give you facts, you cry.  I get tired of hearing the same whine come out of you after every conversation.

Can you please provide your credentials?  Fake math, false accusations, lies and false information are not credentials, honey.  Bad erotic scifi is not a credential.  Company whore is not a credential.  What credentials do you have?  You are nothing but a two bit whore who can't hold down a job without sucking your bosses cock.  That's a slave, not an authority.  Although I can see how an uneducated schmuck like yourself would confuse the two, since you've never actually had any positions of actual authority.

Give it to her Josh! She had it cumming!
repentance

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 12:50:16 AM

Quote from: Josh
I have an update package for everyone that I'm collating and as soon as I get enough time to sit down and make a proper post.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/662-btc-avalon-race-glory-2.html#post9986

Is there some reason you have time to trade insults with MPOE-PR but haven't found time to make the update post yet Josh?

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 01:08:09 AM

Josh has so much time on his hands that he has the time to respond to many of the trolls on this forum.

Had he been busy enough with actual R&D of ASIC chips he would not have enough time to exchange insults with any trolls on this forum.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 01:11:18 AM

Give it to her Josh! She had it cumming!

I'm sure she's been "on top" before,soooooooooo  Cheesy  Maybe that's the " authoritive postion" she's thinking of  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Benatar

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 01:12:03 AM

You are nothing but a two bit whore who can't hold down a job without sucking your bosses cock.

God you're pathetic.
repentance

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 01:35:23 AM

You are nothing but a two bit whore who can't hold down a job without sucking your bosses cock.

God you're pathetic.

I'm sure if they go pitch Bitcoin on www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/ as a currency women can't understand and funds which can be hidden from your spouse, they'll have an order stampede.  Perhaps Josh knows his market well.

nathanrees19

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 01:37:16 AM

In BTC, I'm the authority.

lol
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: