Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:21:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 01:26:01 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2016, 01:36:05 PM by Madness

after following this thread for a few weeks its plain to see that about 6 people seem to have a real issue with this ion project and have put a lot of effort into trying to associate it with gaw, paycoin, scam etc.

there's a few unanswered questions from the ion team, but apart from that, this thread is just full of crap from these same 6 people.

its a shame because it means the ion team didnt spend much time to answer the questions as the point is, the people asking the questions dont seem to want to know the answers. any answers would be quickly buried with the same crap from the same 6 people.

in my opinion this project looks like an honest effort.

I'd rephrase that opinion to it looks like in your opinion this project looks like an effort. There is no honest. Honest implies transparency and answering of questions they have neither. When they answer questions such as the ones i posted and address the stats i put about potential masternodes then i'll give them more time of day.

There is nothing honest about premining coins making masternodes and trickle selling on the exchanges. You just invented free currency which you don't want that you convert to btc and usd to fill your pockets. You can sugar coat it with lies about increasing the platform but this fact stands.

Inventing free money and premining makes you exactly like the banking system... inventing free fiat when you feel like it.

nothing dishonest about this project has been discovered or reported. some have branded it a scam and seem to have an active interest in making the label stick, but with no evidence to support. saying something is a scam, does not make it a scam.

to me this looks like an honest effort at a new altcoin launch. the plan is interesting.

as to whether it will succeed is another matter.

Would you please explain why it looks like an honest effort?

The reason nothing dishonest has been discovered or reported is because they REFUSE to answer questions or provide transparency. I have asked half a dozen times where the extra staking power comes from for "electrifying" stakers only to be ignore all 6 times. How all of a sudden do you magically get extra staking power without already having that staking in existence? My conclusion is by putting the pre mine into Masternodes. How is that honest? Same shit as XPY, almost to a T. Did you consider XPY to be an honest operation.

Are we now just supposed to trust people in crypto because they say "just trust us"?. Are we not entitled to ha e questions answered? Especially with the track record of previous operations associated with the team? When they are asking for $500,000 to $1,000,000 of free money?

I really want to know what bring you to the conclusion that this is an honest operation. I want to see some facts. Them being "nice" does not qualify.

Do you also feel that a huge pre-mine with zero transparency is the "honest" way to launch a coin? XPY launched the exact same way...

after reading through a lot of crap, i found that this team did not launch XPY or paycoin even though you and others keep saying they did.

you should not trust this altcoin any more than you trust any other altcoin launch. but i see no reason to trust it any less either.

I never stated they started XPY or Paycoin, I stated they were involved in it which is 100% fact.

Say there was this bank with a horrible track record of misusing customer funds and they closed that bank and started a whole new bank. Would you give them the benefit of the doubt and give them your money?

Again, please state why you think it is an honest operation. Fee free to answer any of the other questions I posed to you as well.

involved can mean two things. as an investor or as a theif?

are you suggesting the ion team were theives or investors? it sounds like you are saying they were theives?

if they were theives, then name the theifs and the charges (by the law) of the fraud, scam, stole of monies? or are these charges just something you are inventing to support your story? i find no information about any ion team person getting arrested and charged with anything, its just fantasy.

if they were investors, who lost money, then why should this make everyone not trust them? did you never lose money? maybe you are more clever than every other investor. even so, this does not make you deserve trust. if anyone involved in this project lost money before, this means nothing about trust - or scam potential.

the information you are giving is wrong and makes it difficult to assess, its so much crap you are posting.

i found some of the ion team were investors in xpy/paycoin. what is the crime to be an investor in something that turns out to be a scam?

you also seem to say that "they" have a horrible track record about something, but this part i do not understand. from what i can see this is the first altcoin they have ever set up.

to me the effort looks honest. all claims that this is a scam by theives seem to be lies or information twisting from other coins which this team did not initiate.

you nor anyone else has provided any information or evidence to confirm that this team are theives or scammers. yet you still call them this, with no evidence. so you have other motives other than providing useful info.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:35:31 PM

after following this thread for a few weeks its plain to see that about 6 people seem to have a real issue with this ion project and have put a lot of effort into trying to associate it with gaw, paycoin, scam etc.

there's a few unanswered questions from the ion team, but apart from that, this thread is just full of crap from these same 6 people.

its a shame because it means the ion team didnt spend much time to answer the questions as the point is, the people asking the questions dont seem to want to know the answers. any answers would be quickly buried with the same crap from the same 6 people.

I'd rephrase that opinion to it looks like in your opinion this project looks like an effort. There is no honest. Honest implies transparency and answering of questions they have neither. When they answer questions such as the ones i posted and address the stats i put about potential masternodes then i'll give them more time of day.

There is nothing honest about premining coins making masternodes and trickle selling on the exchanges. You just invented free currency which you don't want that you convert to btc and usd to fill your pockets. You can sugar coat it with lies about increasing the platform but this fact stands.

Inventing free money and premining makes you exactly like the banking system... inventing free fiat when you feel like it.

nothing dishonest about this project has been discovered or reported. some have branded it a scam and seem to have an active interest in making the label stick, but with no evidence to support. saying something is a scam, does not make it a scam.

to me this looks like an honest effort at a new altcoin launch. the plan is interesting.

The reason nothing dishonest has been discovered or reported is because they REFUSE to answer questions or provide transparency. I have asked half a dozen times where the extra staking power comes from for "electrifying" stakers only to be ignore all 6 times. How all of a sudden do you magically get extra staking power without already having that staking in existence? My conclusion is by putting the pre mine into Masternodes. How is that honest? Same shit as XPY, almost to a T. Did you consider XPY to be an honest operation.

Are we now just supposed to trust people in crypto because they say "just trust us"?. Are we not entitled to ha e questions answered? Especially with the track record of previous operations associated with the team? When they are asking for $500,000 to $1,000,000 of free money?

I really want to know what bring you to the conclusion that this is an honest operation. I want to see some facts. Them being "nice" does not qualify.

Do you also feel that a huge pre-mine with zero transparency is the "honest" way to launch a coin? XPY launched the exact same way...

after reading through a lot of crap, i found that this team did not launch XPY or paycoin even though you and others keep saying they did.

you should not trust this altcoin any more than you trust any other altcoin launch. but i see no reason to trust it any less either.

I never stated they started XPY or Paycoin, I stated they were involved in it which is 100% fact.

Say there was this bank with a horrible track record of misusing customer funds and they closed that bank and started a whole new bank. Would you give them the benefit of the doubt and give them your money?

Again, please state why you think it is an honest operation. Fee free to answer any of the other questions I posed to you as well.

are you suggesting the ion team were theives or investors? it sounds like you are saying they were theives?

if they were investors, who lost money, then why should this make everyone not trust them? did you never lose money? maybe you are more clever than every other investor. even so, this does not make you deserve trust. if anyone involved in this project lost money before, this means nothing about trust - or scam potential.

if they were theives, then name the theif and the reports of the fraud, scam, stole of monies?

the information you are giving is wrong and makes it difficult to assess, its so much crap you are posting.

i found some of the ion team were investors in xpy/paycoin. what is the crime to be an investor in something that turns out to be a scam?

you also seem to say that "they" have a horrible track record about something, but this part i do not understand.

I am suggesting neither, quit putting words into my mouth. What is being suggested is that they are incompetent. If you are ok with giving your funds to incompetent people, more power to you. 

I don't lose money as I don't do stupid shit with it. I know when something is too good to be true it is. I am not greedy so I am not constantly chasing the next way to make a dollar.

What don't you understand about horrible track record? Duped by GAW then unsuccessfully for a year tried to keeps the XPY failure afloat. I would say that is a pretty bad track record for a group of individuals soliciting funds with no transparency.  If they were transparent, their past wouldn't be that big of an issue. But since they have provided ZERO transparency I can only make a decision based on their past track record.

If everything I am saying is completely wrong and I am just posting crap, PLEASE show me how I am wrong. If you can't then it is you who are wrong. Or are you another one with magic inside information that makes you trust this team.

WHY SHOULD WE TRUST THIS TEAM AND OPERATION?? I have asked you this three times now and you have given no explanation as to why you think this is an honest, trustworthy operation.

Madness

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 01:39:10 PM

if they were theives, then name the theif and the reports of the fraud, scam, stole of monies?

you also seem to say that "they" have a horrible track record about something, but this part i do not understand.

I am suggesting neither, quit putting words into my mouth. What is being suggested is that they are incompetent. If you are ok with giving your funds to incompetent people, more power to you.  

I don't lose money as I don't do stupid shit with it. I know when something is too good to be true it is. I am not greedy so I am not constantly chasing the next way to make a dollar.

What don't you understand about horrible track record? Duped by GAW then unsuccessfully for a year tried to keeps the XPY failure afloat. I would say that is a pretty bad track record for a group of individuals soliciting funds with no transparency.  If they were transparent, their past wouldn't be that big of an issue. But since they have provided ZERO transparency I can only make a decision based on their past track record.

If everything I am saying is completely wrong and I am just posting crap, PLEASE show me how I am wrong. If you can't then it is you who are wrong. Or are you another one with magic inside information that makes you trust this team.

WHY SHOULD WE TRUST THIS TEAM AND OPERATION?? I have asked you this three times now and you have given no explanation as to why you think this is an honest, trustworthy operation.

you are not wrong as this is your opinion. it only means seomthing to you.

being "duped by gaw" was thousands of people. this does not make all these people incompetent, it means that got duped.

time will tell if they can make a success of this project. but to call this a scam is wrong, unless you know money is being stolen with the full intention to take it away from the owners and no attempt to deliver anything.

i think they will try to make this a success. i dont know if they will succeed. if they try but fail, its not a scam, its just a fail.

to answer your question about trust, i think it is safer not to trust anyone. not any altcoin launch team and not people like you who have no track record in anything at all.

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:44:17 PM

Same discussions going on just like on Hashtalk when XPY was launched.
We went from Hashpoints->Paycoin->ION. Keep it going!  Roll Eyes

Hope none of the operators get caught making artificial coins through elevated stakers or code.
Hope none of the actors get caught making artificial coins through elevated staker keys.

Hey that premine is great as well. Garza would be proud.

This time will be different though because there are purple rockets!

I love how we're now able to dissolve the debts or property of failed coins into others now.
'Cause fuck financial responsibility, amirite?  
I'll have to remember that if I ever want to to exploit some userbase, make a coin from their collective collaboration, and then fail to deliver.
I can just have another operator clean it up. Only take a couple years, then everyone either forgets or doesn't care.

I wish we could do this with student mortgage debts.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:45:04 PM

What don't you understand about horrible track record? Duped by GAW then unsuccessfully for a year tried to keeps the XPY failure afloat. I would say that is a pretty bad track record for a group of individuals soliciting funds with no transparency.  If they were transparent, their past wouldn't be that big of an issue. But since they have provided ZERO transparency I can only make a decision based on their past track record.

being "duped by gaw" was thousands of people. this does not make all these people incompetent, it means that got duped.

time will tell if they can make a success of this project. but to call this a scam is wrong, unless you know money is being stolen with the full intention to take it away from the owners and no attempt to deliver anything.

i think they will try to make this a success. i dont know if they will succeed. if they try but fail, its not a scam, its just a fail.

to answer your question about trust, i think it is safer not to trust anyone. not any altcoin launch team and not people like you who have no track record in anything at all.

Being duped by GAW then trying keep alive the coin they were duped by days a lot. A lot of people got duped by GAW, just a fraction of those though it was a great idea to keep said coin going. That is incompetent. If they thought that was a good idea I am afraid to see what their ideas for ION are.

I wish you luck with your investment with ION.

Madness

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 01:50:58 PM

Being duped by GAW then trying keep alive the coin they were duped by days a lot. A lot of people got duped by GAW, just a fraction of those though it was a great idea to keep said coin going. That is incompetent. If they thought that was a good idea I am afraid to see what their ideas for ION are.

what you say is a strength in my opinion. these people did not give up even though they got scammed bad, they tried to pick up the pieces and showed (over a long period of time) that they do not give up easily. in the end the scam xpy was too poor to make a recovery with no control over the coin code. for a few people to recover a whole scam coin to goodness is no easy task to succeed - but they tried.

over this long period of time not a single person claims to be scammed from this team. people who bought into the platform have many sold their investments for a profit already. not a single scam report from this previous platform xpy effort.

to try something which is hard, and to try anyway against all odd is a good quality and one that if carried through to ion project will be a very interesting to see how this devlopes.

if they try as hard with ion as they did before (despite facing such difficulties) then this is a project to watch.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 01:57:40 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2016, 02:37:48 PM by suchmoon

what you say is a strength in my opinion. these people did not give up even though they got scammed bad, they tried to pick up the pieces and showed (over a long period of time) that they do not give up easily. in the end the scam xpy was too poor to make a recovery with no control over the coin code. for a few people to recover a whole scam coin to goodness is no easy task to succeed - but they tried.

to try something which is hard, and to try anyway against all odd is a good quality and one that if carried through to ion project will be a very interesting to see how this devlopes.

if they try as hard with ion as they did before (despite facing such difficulties) then this is a project to watch.

There was no reason to try anything with XPY at all. Anybody who wasn't blinded by greed could have told (and many did) them a year ago that XPY and projects based on it will fail.

So no, it's not strength. Stupidity. Could be fraud too if you consider all the fiddling with prime controllers and how much XPY was generated and dumped during that year. And then exchanged to pre-mined IONs.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 02:32:34 PM

There was no reason to try anything with XPY at all. Anybody who wasn't blinded by greed could have told (and many did) them a year ago that XPY and projects based on it will fail.

So, no it's not strength. Stupidity. Could be fraud too if you consider all the fiddling with prime controllers and how much XPY was generated and dumped during that year. And then exchanged to pre-mined IONs.

See, you're wrong. It's just the effort that counts.

I know it is impossible to defy gravity while on earth but call me a genius for sticking with it and trying anyway.

skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 03:04:06 PM

if they were theives, then name the theifs and the charges (by the law) of the fraud, scam, stole of monies?

It's been over a year and Garza just got another 6 month extension.  The wheels of justice turn slowly but relentlessly.

They came here, with their vague whitepaper, promising a new platform on a novel vertical in an otherwise saturated market.

This would have been interesting, to myself at least, to watch, if not get involved.  They came here soliciting funds from the crypto community and claimed that IONOMY PTE was a company registered in Singapore, an attempt to provide a sense of legitimacy to their operation.  After much stalling it transpired that there was no company registered in Singapore.

So that was a lie.  

Don't try and dodge that point, please, it's undeniable.  It happened.  All the evidence is in this thread, among the first several pages.

Mostly you'll find it's questions being asked, and ignored.  People are then inferring what they can from what information is available.  

All of this could have been avoided if they hadn't:

a) been caught out in an immediate lie
b) helped people by answering other questions.

you nor anyone else has provided any information or evidence to confirm that this team are theives or scammers. yet you still call them this, with no evidence. so you have other motives other than providing useful info.

Just in case you missed it the first time I said it:

They came here soliciting funds, claiming, to add an air of legitimacy, that IONOMY PTE was a company, registered in Singapore.

They lied about that.

That's useful info.

Of course, it could simply be that they are ignorant of the law, it could be that the person who said it was a registered company knows nothing about the legal status of the company and therefore was simply mistaken, but given they posted here under the ionomy handle, I would be surprised to discover that it was true.

In fact, instead of simply switching to the slack channel, conversing with their team and getting the correct info regarding the legal status of the non existent company, then coming back and correcting their mistake, they disappeared and dragged out giving people a response, which, if I remember correctly eventually came from another paycoiner.

*edit* btw, am I one of "the 6", or have I got to try harder?

Madness

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 03:36:43 PM

why is it that only non-investors are complaining?

if this was a scam, surely people who invested would be complaining?

why is only people who did not invest a cent making such scam claims of theives, scam and fraud?

where are all the people who lost their bitcoins - where are their complaint? i cannot find a single one.

in my opinion from what i can see no one has been scammed nor does anyone think they have been scammed.

only these same accounts crying scam, fraud - none of which who invested a single cent.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 03:47:19 PM

why is only people who did not invest a cent making such scam claims of theives, scam and fraud?

where are all the people who lost their bitcoins - where are their complaint? i cannot find a single one.

in my opinion from what i can see no one has been scammed nor does anyone think they have been scammed.

only these same accounts crying scam, fraud - none of which who invested a single cent.

This has to be one of the highest densities of logical fallacies per square pixel, not to mention sounding like Garza in his heyday.

What does ANY of that have to do with ionomy being trustworthy?
ladrx

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 03:56:32 PM

if they were theives, then name the theifs and the charges (by the law) of the fraud, scam, stole of monies? or are these charges just something you are inventing to support your story? i find no information about any ion team person getting arrested and charged with anything, its just fantasy.

you also seem to say that "they" have a horrible track record about something, but this part i do not understand. from what i can see this is the first altcoin they have ever set up.

to me the effort looks honest. all claims that this is a scam by theives seem to be lies or information twisting from other coins which this team did not initiate.

"THIEF" it's spelled "THIEF" you retard.

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 03:57:30 PM

This has to be one of the highest densities of logical fallacies per square pixel, not to mention sounding like Garza in his heyday.

ION is trustworthy cause he feels they are honest. I've asked him 3 times what caused him to come to that conclusion only to be greeted with this exact response or some form of it.

I have yet to hear a valid response to why this team should be trusted. The best I have heard so far has been because the are "nice".

ladrx

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 03:59:50 PM

over this long period of time not a single person claims to be scammed from this team. people who bought into the platform have many sold their investments for a profit already. not a single scam report from this previous platform xpy effort.

Are you aware of the expression "throwing good money after bad"? This Ion business is the very embodiment of that principle.

Ps. If your goal is to be a billionaire and you are doing it by investing in companies like ION, I may I kindly suggest that you do not quit your day job?

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Madness

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 04:02:09 PM

ION is trustworthy cause he feels they are honest. I've asked him 3 times what caused him to come to that conclusion only to be greeted with this exact response or some form of it.

I have yet to hear a valid response to why this team should be trusted. The best I have heard so far has been because the are "nice".

i have answered this many times about my opinon of trustness.

unless you are a team member, how can you (or anyone) know 100 per cent?

i have no reason to trust or untrust ion team, but i lean on the trust side because of there performance in the last year.

they have not run off with anyones bitcoins for a year and all those people who have invested in this team over this year all seem to be happy, not claiming fraud or asking for their bitcoins back. so there are more reasons to trust than there are reasons to not trust.

ladrx

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:02:21 PM

Quote highlighted above was exactly Garza's end game with paycoin. Make it seem like he was just a colossal failure as a businessman but not a scammer.

Madness

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 04:03:08 PM

Are you aware of the expression "throwing good money after bad"? This Ion business is the very embodiment of that principle.

Ps. If your goal is to be a billionaire and you are doing it by investing in companies like ION, I may I kindly suggest that you do not quit your day job?

if you are not a billionaire then you cannot give me advice to become what you are not.

ladrx

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:04:09 PM

i have no reason to trust or untrust ion team, but i lean on the trust side because of there performance in the last year.

they have not run off with anyones bitcoins for a year and all those people who have invested in this team over this year all seem to be happy, not claiming fraud or asking for their bitcoins back. so there are more reasons to trust than there are reasons to not trust.

trustness

Is that like truthiness?

ladrx

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:04:48 PM

if you are not a billionaire then you cannot give me advice to become what you are not.

I am now dumber for having read that.

skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 04:05:21 PM

I'm going to ask again, because you seem to be either dodging or completely missing this key point:

They came here asking for money from people, claiming to be a company registered in Singapore.

They lied about this.

What part of soliciting funds from the public based on a lie seems trustworthy, in your eyes?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: