Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:12:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
Sharky444

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:25:43 AM

Whats the ICO price today?

I'm sorry to say you've missed the ICO.

ION is currently $.15 on ionomy and $.17 on Yobit. If you interested then checkout https://ionomy.com/

The ICO price was $0.20 - $0.25, so the coin is currently 25%+ lower than ICO. Make sure you tell the whole story.

It went even down to 30% below.

Radix - just imagine

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rick_James

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:45:09 AM

Where have you announced this as already there is invested $500.000 in it?
Seems a bit fishy to me
looks like a ripoff fan of ICONOMI, who took the name and ran to the shop to get another ICO with the same name  Cheesy i would suggest you to provide further details regarding the staked wallets and the team behind ION

Really, If your going to chime in atleast sound like you half know what your talking about ehh. Ionomy started months before this iconomi shit. So one could say that maybe it was the other way around imho. I would say the team is not worried about proving anything to anybody here otherwise they would come here and answer questions dont ya think? Do you think the only way a business succeeds in this space is by getting bitcointalk approval? Please, seems to me most of the good businesses in this space do not even take the time of day to come here.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 02:50:07 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2016, 10:13:44 AM by kken01

korvas: you outlined your view on scams and did not agree that scrypt.cc would fit that bill because crypto is the wild west (the only hardline you drew were coins with no blockchain). that was at a point when they still paid out a tad more than dust. it was obviously a ponzi hence the discussion at that specific place. you wanted to protect scrypt.cc by voicing your concerns and saying it should continue to stay in public view -- that it would still revitalize itself due to peoples greed + the site owner would never kill his cash cow

it sounds like you were optimizing the last stage of your exit. sad thing is that it came from the pockets of new victims. its nothing new here at bct. we have craploads of people saying any evidence of ponzis should be suppressed because the "investors" already know the nature of their investment (ponzi & gamble). of course, it makes no sense and is untrue

and how it connects to ion...:
there is nothing that will change your antics if its making any returns for you, at least publicly. scrypt.cc was provably a scam before you had your discussion. even at the most optimal setting owning all unknown miners, their hashrate would have been about 5% of what they said + "downtime of mining" not effecting hashrate. "small things" like ionomy and xpy pte. ltd not being real corporations are damn sand grains in that kind of thinking

reminds me of these 2 classic heroes of the biggest scam in 2014/15 -- mrcoins and badbitcoin

bit earlier

same shit again but less articulate main shills. cough shark cough...

XPY.IO
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Last Updated June 9th, 2015
This User Agreement ("Agreement") is a contract between you (“you”, “your” or “user”)
and Team Paycoin, (“Team Paycoin”, “xpy.io”, “we”, “us” or “our”) and applies to your

Export Controls & Sanctions. The supply of Paycoin and Team Paycoin Services through Team Paycoin Site is subject to Singapore and international export controls

ref: https://web.archive.org/web/20150813011755/http://www.xpy.io/terms.pdf
TERMS OF SERVICE
Last Updated: 03.25.2016
This User Agreement ("Agreement") is a contract between you (“you”, “your” or “user”) and Ionomy PTE, (“Ionomy PTE”, “Ionomy.com”, “we”, “us” or “our”) and applies to your

Export Controls & Sanctions. The supply of Virtual Currency and Ionomy PTE Services through Ionomy PTE Site is subject to Singapore and international export controls
ref: http://archive.is/IxsVs

ref: the government of singapore. acra.gov.sg

obviously its just one of many things wrong with this "operation". no wonder matlack and garza were friends in the past, they learned a lot together  Grin
matlacks favorite pdf was https://www.scribd.com/document/261925962/GAW-engagement-offshore and he learned its a lot easier to run a non-entity

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 03:06:52 AM

Seems a bit fishy to me
looks like a ripoff fan of ICONOMI, who took the name and ran to the shop to get another ICO with the same name  Cheesy i would suggest you to provide further details regarding the staked wallets and the team behind ION

Really, If your going to chime in atleast sound like you half know what your talking about ehh. Ionomy started months before this iconomi shit. So one could say that maybe it was the other way around imho. I would say the team is not worried about proving anything to anybody here otherwise they would come here and answer questions dont ya think? Do you think the only way a business succeeds in this space is by getting bitcointalk approval? Please, seems to me most of the good businesses in this space do not even take the time of day to come here.

You do realize that what you described is equally applicable to some random arrogant scammer? "I don't have anything to prove" is indistinguishable from "I can't say anything that wouldn't incriminate me so I'm gonna pretend I'm deaf". Transparency is the best cure for this so good luck trying to make it sound as if a legit entity would have any meaningful reason to play these charades.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:26:16 AM

Seems a bit fishy to me

If they are not worried about proving anything to anyone on this forum, why did they start a thread then? And since ION took the time of day to post here, that makes them a bad business, according to this logic. Speaking of businesses, Ionomy registered in Singapore yet? If not and Iconomi is a registered business, you can't say that Ionomy came first. No paper trail to prove that.

Tips4TaT

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:57:51 AM

Seems a bit fishy to me

Nope! another useless post... uggg

Domain Name: ionomy.com
Registry Domain ID: 2000867723_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Creation Date: 2016-02-07T10:47:47Z

Domain Name: iconomi.net
Registry Domain ID: 2015934505_DOMAIN_NET-VRSN
Creation Date: 2016-03-26T11:51:20Z
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:29:45 AM

Seems a bit fishy to me

Nope! another useless post... uggg

Domain Name: ionomy.com
Registry Domain ID: 2000867723_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Creation Date: 2016-02-07T10:47:47Z

Domain Name: iconomi.net
Registry Domain ID: 2015934505_DOMAIN_NET-VRSN
Creation Date: 2016-03-26T11:51:20Z

Details! This is awesome, thanks! Any chance you know where the million or so coins are that are missing from stakes generated from the bounty and dev coins? Thanks for your time. Also, what is the status of Ionomy actually becoming a real, legally registered business?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 01:27:36 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 02:23:14 AM by suchmoon

So they've been operating under a fake Pte Ltd for quite a while now.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150813032326/http://www.xpy.io/privacy.pdf

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image]

Even in korvas' universe with his generous 18-month grace period they should have filed some paperwork by now. I'm ready to enjoy his next attempt to paint this clusterfuck in bright cheerful colors.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:55:39 PM

So they've been operating under a fake Pte Ltd for quite a while now.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150813032326/http://www.xpy.io/privacy.pdf

Even in korvas' universe with his generous 18-month grace period they should have filed some paperwork by now. I ready to enjoy his next attempt to paint this clusterfuck in bright cheerful colors.

Pink elephants everywhere!

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 03:11:02 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2016, 04:00:07 PM by WildShark

I don't think this promotional campaign is anything close to Hashlets which were POW (which required computation power purchased by GAW) and Lifetime contract with the ability to trade the resource. The Ionomy staker that being offered is a Proof of Stake (POS) contract that requires Ionomy to stake the resource and provide a daily earnings at a fixed rate. This staking contract expires in 90 days and the initial investment coin is returned to the investor. The Ionomy business is offering a higher rate of return to compete with the high earnings investors have been making using Masternode.

In simple terms, Ionomy is proving a better earnings (for a short period of time) to sway investors into the well established Ionomy staker program... this is what is called competitive business for the ION investor's money!!!

Get on the train and leave your GAW problems behind....

Not this shit again  Roll Eyes

Hashlets were not POW... or PO (proof of) anything at all, except Garza's ability to coerce someone into drawing those PNGs.

It was a fucking ponzi scheme as the SEC explains quite eloquently in its lawsuit. And it was based on marketing tricks like that.

Fast forward to 2016, you got ION stakers from some mysterious unknown source being sold for BTC, as a promotion for... what exactly? Or is it yet another round of crowdsourcing? Weren't you shills just recently trying to say that ionomy has been using its ICO funds slowly and wisely and doesn't need any more investments?

Obviously Garza's model has been improved here, you get payouts in ION, which the team has a free supply of.

Edit: if it's not immediately obvious - ionomy stakers are also not POS or proof of anything, you can't lie your way out of this one (although you'll try for sure).

Ionomy makes coins from staking (you refer to these as free coins) the invested coin and from coins (refer by you as free) made from masternodes to cover the staker if it is boosting with Electrons... The rate you receive is variable depending on the current ION block reward rate... Using a Ionomy staker requires no additional resources from the investor and locks the rate of daily earning for 90 days... The investment coin is returned to the investor at completion of the staking contract..

This technique has been in use for a 1 1/2 years with payouts being made daily without any problems noted from the SEC or BCT trolls...

The coins that Ionomy stakes, where did they get them from? Did they pay for them like everyone else? If not, every coin they stake is indeed a free coin. Please explain how they are not free.

The BCT trolls are stuck in the tiny crypto box they have always been in. Throwing out the buzz words like dump, transparency, free coins, shill, Garza, Hashlet and PayCoin and not backing how they related to an ION investment.

ION coin with wallet staking, Masternodes,  Ionomy Services and Community/Private Masternode projects are different beasts that are bring innovation to the use of crypto...
As usual, you are throwing your "free coins" buzz word around. I'm assuming that you believe in your mind that the invested coin provided by the investor (that's being used in the contract) is considered to be a "free" coin when the investor had to buy or earn this coin. The coin is real when you provide it for the Ionomy staker contract. Please explain how you think the investment coin is free?

The invested coin is being mined with POS in a ION staking wallet as a service provided from Ionomy and paid a daily earnings on it... Ionomy earns the coin by providing the 24/7 computer resources to mine in a staking wallet..

Currently Ionomy is running a Halloween special that offers an earnings of 100% APR on Ionomy staker contracts... Come earn some "free" coins (according to CyberBuds)...

Disclaimer: you have to provide BTC to pay for the "free coin" (the staker investment coin)... unless CrytoBuds can convince you the investment coin is free...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 04:36:06 PM

As usual, you are throwing your "free coins" buzz word around. I'm assuming that you believe in your mind that the invested coin provided by the investor (that's being used in the contract) is considered to be a "free" coin when the investor had to buy or earn this coin. The coin is real when you provide it for the Ionomy staker contract. Please explain how you think the investment coin is free?

The invested coin is being mined with POS in a ION staking wallet as a service provided from Ionomy and paid a daily earnings on it... Ionomy earns the coin by providing the 24/7 computer resources to mine in a staking wallet..

Currently Ionomy is running a Halloween special that offers an earnings of 100% APR on Ionomy staker contracts... Come earn some "free" coins (according to CyberBuds)...

Disclaimer: you have to provide BTC to pay for the "free coin" (the staker investment coin)... unless CrytoBuds can convince you the investment coin is free...

Sharkie, the Halloween coins are not free to the "investor" of course. The team has the FREE coins from the ICO or wherever they came from (funny how you're totally unconcerned about that part), they staked those FREE coins for six months earning more FREE coins, and they now get "investor's" BTC for said coins. And you shills sing along praising this "promotion". It's not promoting anything, it just allows the team to dump their ION without having to deal with the extremely thin volume on the exchanges.

Of course you're still welcome to post wallet and masternode addresses showing that the team is indeed staking the way you claim, and the Halloween coins are being bought on Yobit or something...
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 04:49:25 PM

I don't think this promotional campaign is anything close to Hashlets which were POW (which required computation power purchased by GAW) and Lifetime contract with the ability to trade the resource. The Ionomy staker that being offered is a Proof of Stake (POS) contract that requires Ionomy to stake the resource and provide a daily earnings at a fixed rate. This staking contract expires in 90 days and the initial investment coin is returned to the investor. The Ionomy business is offering a higher rate of return to compete with the high earnings investors have been making using Masternode.

In simple terms, Ionomy is proving a better earnings (for a short period of time) to sway investors into the well established Ionomy staker program... this is what is called competitive business for the ION investor's money!!!

Hashlets were not POW... or PO (proof of) anything at all, except Garza's ability to coerce someone into drawing those PNGs.

It was a fucking ponzi scheme as the SEC explains quite eloquently in its lawsuit. And it was based on marketing tricks like that.

Fast forward to 2016, you got ION stakers from some mysterious unknown source being sold for BTC, as a promotion for... what exactly? Or is it yet another round of crowdsourcing? Weren't you shills just recently trying to say that ionomy has been using its ICO funds slowly and wisely and doesn't need any more investments?

Obviously Garza's model has been improved here, you get payouts in ION, which the team has a free supply of.

Edit: if it's not immediately obvious - ionomy stakers are also not POS or proof of anything, you can't lie your way out of this one (although you'll try for sure).

Ionomy makes coins from staking (you refer to these as free coins) the invested coin and from coins (refer by you as free) made from masternodes to cover the staker if it is boosting with Electrons... The rate you receive is variable depending on the current ION block reward rate... Using a Ionomy staker requires no additional resources from the investor and locks the rate of daily earning for 90 days... The investment coin is returned to the investor at completion of the staking contract..

This technique has been in use for a 1 1/2 years with payouts being made daily without any problems noted from the SEC or BCT trolls...

The coins that Ionomy stakes, where did they get them from? Did they pay for them like everyone else? If not, every coin they stake is indeed a free coin. Please explain how they are not free.

The BCT trolls are stuck in the tiny crypto box they have always been in. Throwing out the buzz words like dump, transparency, free coins, shill, Garza, Hashlet and PayCoin and not backing how they related to an ION investment.

ION coin with wallet staking, Masternodes,  Ionomy Services and Community/Private Masternode projects are different beasts that are bring innovation to the use of crypto...

No! I'm talking about the coins that the "team" stakes. How much did they pay for those coins?

Second, you may be the dumbest person I know. You know what we're talking about but can't seem to understand this.

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 05:27:14 PM

korvas: you outlined your view on scams and did not agree that scrypt.cc would fit that bill because crypto is the wild west (the only hardline you drew were coins with no blockchain). that was at a point when they still paid out a tad more than dust. it was obviously a ponzi hence the discussion at that specific place. you wanted to protect scrypt.cc by voicing your concerns and saying it should continue to stay in public view -- that it would still revitalize itself due to peoples greed + the site owner would never kill his cash cow

it sounds like you were optimizing the last stage of your exit. sad thing is that it came from the pockets of new victims. its nothing new here at bct. we have craploads of people saying any evidence of ponzis should be suppressed because the "investors" already know the nature of their investment (ponzi & gamble). of course, it makes no sense and is untrue

and how it connects to ion...:
there is nothing that will change your antics if its making any returns for you, at least publicly. scrypt.cc was provably a scam before you had your discussion. even at the most optimal setting owning all unknown miners, their hashrate would have been about 5% of what they said + "downtime of mining" not effecting hashrate. "small things" like ionomy and xpy pte. ltd not being real corporations are damn sand grains in that kind of thinking

reminds me of these 2 classic heroes of the biggest scam in 2014/15 -- mrcoins and badbitcoin

bit earlier

same shit again but less articulate main shills. cough shark cough...

XPY.IO
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Last Updated June 9th, 2015
This User Agreement ("Agreement") is a contract between you (“you”, “your” or “user”)
and Team Paycoin, (“Team Paycoin”, “xpy.io”, “we”, “us” or “our”) and applies to your

Export Controls & Sanctions. The supply of Paycoin and Team Paycoin Services through Team Paycoin Site is subject to Singapore and international export controls

ref: https://web.archive.org/web/20150813011755/http://www.xpy.io/terms.pdf
TERMS OF SERVICE
Last Updated: 03.25.2016
This User Agreement ("Agreement") is a contract between you (“you”, “your” or “user”) and Ionomy PTE, (“Ionomy PTE”, “Ionomy.com”, “we”, “us” or “our”) and applies to your

Export Controls & Sanctions. The supply of Virtual Currency and Ionomy PTE Services through Ionomy PTE Site is subject to Singapore and international export controls
ref: http://archive.is/IxsVs

ref: the government of singapore. acra.gov.sg

obviously its just one of many things wrong with this "operation". no wonder matlack and garza were friends in the past, they learned a lot together  Grin
matlacks favorite pdf was https://www.scribd.com/document/261925962/GAW-engagement-offshore and he learned its a lot easier to run a non-entity

Reading your explanation of why you called me a script.cc shill my first thoughts are What the F**k are you on about

Feel free to publish what you have I won't complain  Grin

I'm betting what you have will be like the rest of your post..... RUBBISH

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 06:06:30 PM

Just read Slack. They are indeed selling the free coins they got from the premine.  The Bitcoin is going to the Ionomy business. Didn't people say they haven't even touched their ICO funds? Why do they need more. Huey also stated the coins could come from the incentive fund. I thought those were to give away, not sale for more BTC? Wow, is all I can say.

I gotta say, WildShark was asking the hard questions and Huey was basically laughing at him.

They are also creati a skin store for the stakers. Garza much?

kken01
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 07:22:48 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2016, 07:54:38 PM by kken01

fine leo... i must have mixed you up with someone else  Roll Eyes

so anyone remember how they were all on about the api? matlack is already in the process of playing it down

The API is crucial to the ionomy.com business model: it is through the API that gameplay drives demand for the coin. Security of the API has been a top priority. If the API is designed so that users can game the system, then users can decrease the coin’s value. We had to take the time needed to bring the API to our team’s security standards because so much is at stake.

Roll Eyes

CryptoBuds: indeed + they dont want their own shitcoin just like GAW  Cool

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:00:18 PM

fine leo... i must have mixed you up with someone else  Roll Eyes

Yep you must have done  Smiley

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:03:07 PM

wildshark are you ready to explain why you are recommending to others to invest when as you put it that any sane investor would go to quarterly and yearly reports of which they have none.. graval has a long period of no reporting.

Please explain this before calling others out as it shows you as a huge hypocrite. You use plenty of buzz words to paint it in a good light but get upset when your mouth gets you in trouble.. so again explain the lack of reports and why a sane investor you consider yourself to be would invest with out them contrary to your comment.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:12:38 PM

Just read Slack. They are indeed selling the free coins they got from the premine.  The Bitcoin is going to the Ionomy business. Didn't people say they haven't even touched their ICO funds? Why do they need more. Huey also stated the coins could come from the incentive fund. I thought those were to give away, not sale for more BTC? Wow, is all I can say.

I gotta say, WildShark was asking the hard questions and Huey was basically laughing at him.

They are also creati a skin store for the stakers. Garza much?

I stated way earlier that they were going to pay themselves those premine coins. Huey will flip it saying its an incentive campaign ionomy did so they are rewarding themselves some of those ion to increase ion out there in exchange for btc.

You ion shills just don't get it. Whenever there is a premine gifted at the start its always there for abuse. Prior to crypto and premines people had to show prototypes etc for investor funds. These fools just have to give you a pdf that reads like a fairy tale and you all go wow yes games yes profit to the moooooooooooooooon.

If they used trusted escrow for the premine from industry leaders and had to deliver to get trickle amounts maybe there would be more trust because we'd see output for it.

At the moment they invented some new coins, did some dipshit scheme to move the old injured paycoin investors over and are slow milking them with being nice. They learnt from garza... don't take 20m or large amounts slow bleed small amounts and be nice and nobody will chase you. If they deliver 1 shit game and an api that is never used they can say we delivered that money is ours bye... then they can blame the internet, trolls, devs etc for not using their tools. Its not them its others that didn't support it. But they were the idiots that made an ionomy that nobody asked for... its a solution for a problem nobody had.

They had no faith in an ionomy... if they did they could use any coin that exists now like btc.. make an api and a gaming community without the need for a coin. Nope that doesn't net them a premine. Huey and his close bunch of wannabes make me sick. Your already diluted funds from xpy are getting even more diluted.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 10:22:10 PM

CryptoBuds: indeed + they dont want their own shitcoin just like GAW  Cool

What does that even mean... if someone already has IONs there is no purchase needed.

But of course the team needs your BTC. Thanksgiving and Christmas and Valentine's day "promotions" coming next.

If you're an ION bagholder you may start feeling a little bit fucked and not in a good way despite a 6-month foreplay.
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:06:09 AM

What does that even mean... if someone already has IONs there is no purchase needed.

But of course the team needs your BTC. Thanksgiving and Christmas and Valentine's day "promotions" coming next.

If you're an ION bagholder you may start feeling a little bit fucked and not in a good way despite a 6-month foreplay.

yes that dirty non-viable BTC. they are such nice guys that they are willing to unload your BTC for some shiny pngs that you can put skins on! these guys are pure innovators
just wait for sharkie to come here and say its because ionomy is a business and not a charity  Roll Eyes

supposedly this dude is the new lead dev for the coin
https://github.com/sherlockcoin/ion

most likely this person here:
soopy452000
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=158610
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: