Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:03:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:20:35 AM

this is from sec vs garza:
Hashlets constitute investment contracts, and thus “securities” under Section 3(a)(10) [15 U.S.C. §78c(a)(10)] of the Exchange Act

with a straight face hes saying that atoms are neither. they even paid out mining revenue just like hashlets did
in most western countries (if not all) there is no distinction between public/private company inside trading. it was widely publicized during/after the facebook ipo

but sharkie is probably just exaggerating his access to special information

As we have experts on global stocks commodities and share regulations can you confirm if a Poke Ball is a stock, security, or a commodity as to get one you have to buy credits which the allow you to buy balls, backpack upgrades, incubators, etc

I know that a PokeEgg in India is now classed as an egg and so Pokemon GO has now been banned in India. Just wondering how the PokeBall sits in the world of finance   

a pokeball is an ingame consumable item.
a stock is a company share that is resellable tradeable etc. a pokeball is not this as it does not warrant you a slice of the company, is not resellable or tradeable.

coins are infame assets not tradeable non marketable and have no mechanism to exchange. its a commodity like eggs. you mix eggs with milk and make omelette.

ions and atoms are shares and parts of a company. they are tradeable, even have their own market. they were distributed from an initial allocation based on money given to buy said amount of shares/securities.

an average person such as sharkie even uses the word constantly "invest" in ion and ionomy make x much per day. if they are intended commodities then team ion should shut their marketplace, remove the ability to transfer between people and have them as 1 way sales to be used only in games. sound fair and right?

btw im not a lawyer and im not a finance spealist and all views are my own and of an average person and shouldnt be constituted as professional advice.

Ahh thanks for the answer it was a serious question. So when you buy the PokeBall you need to use currency to buy credits and then with the credits you buy the pokeball so is that credit a form of currency or is it an ingame consumable item

BTW. you don't need a cover your arse disclaimer at the end of your post I was just wondering as I didn't know the answer plus I won't ever use that as ammo   

its just a consumable. the coins you buy are a generic item ingame used to exchange for other items. they cant be traded to other players, sold or used elsewhere. its technically an ingame item credit. it doesnt generate financial gain.

also pokemon go isnt banned in india it hasnt been released there. the egg thing was vegans complaining its blasphemy awarding eggs when religious and vegan. pokemon hatch from eggs they arent food.

i hope those indians dont own pet birds. if one ever laid an egg they'd have to sue god or the higher creator/engineer for them owning an animal that lays something they dont eat. what morons.... they clearly dont understand avian reproductive means.

Thanks for the additional detail .

BTW. it has http://www.deccanchronicle.com/technology/in-other-news/070816/indian-pokemon-go-fans-against-ban-on-game.html

Funny thing is though it makes no difference as the government have zero means for implementation as you say the games not even been released in India. They can't stop people playing the game . So the only way to police it is to have the police patrol the pokestops so in a way the hunter now becomes the hunted  Grin

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 01:27:27 AM

If you can't understand why I said what I said then your response demonstrates why will never agree.

Your tactical person forming an opinion based on past and present. Me I operate on a more strategic forward thinking level. If we had both known about bitcom in it's early days of development who would have grasped the opportunity first me or you.

Maybe you did know and let it slip through your fingers then Garza came along and you jumped in thinking tactically then got screwed over twice because of different reasons.

This is just an observation of me over the past few months trying to figure out your motives of hate.

Is the price in the atom range limited to a certain range..... Don't know and don't care my due diligence is done at different more strategic level that your are unable to grasp this is just detail that I just don't care about

I didn't get screwed by Garza nor do I have "hate", you might be confusing me with someone else. Spending too much time among paycoiners?

You keep talking about due diligence while at the same time demonstrating a distinct lack of it. Exact symptoms exhibited exactly two years ago by people who DID get screwed by Garza.

But sure, that's the past. By no means ever attempt to learn from the past, where's the fun in that.
korvas128

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:44:08 AM

If you can't understand why I said what I said then your response demonstrates why will never agree.

Your tactical person forming an opinion based on past and present. Me I operate on a more strategic forward thinking level. If we had both known about bitcom in it's early days of development who would have grasped the opportunity first me or you.

Maybe you did know and let it slip through your fingers then Garza came along and you jumped in thinking tactically then got screwed over twice because of different reasons.

This is just an observation of me over the past few months trying to figure out your motives of hate.

Is the price in the atom range limited to a certain range..... Don't know and don't care my due diligence is done at different more strategic level that your are unable to grasp this is just detail that I just don't care about

I didn't get screwed by Garza nor do I have "hate", you might be confusing me with someone else. Spending too much time among paycoiners?

You keep talking about due diligence while at the same time demonstrating a distinct lack of it. Exact symptoms exhibited exactly two years ago by people who DID get screwed by Garza.

But sure, that's the past. By no means ever attempt to learn from the past, where's the fun in that.

Ahhh so you were a paycoiner

Ooops forgot to mention the other traits I've noticed

1) When your in a hole you just can't stop digging

2) You always have to have the last say kinda of a dominance thing

I promise to shut up and hand the floor over for the finishing put down. 

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:35:53 AM

Hashlets constitute investment contracts, and thus “securities” under Section 3(a)(10) [15 U.S.C. §78c(a)(10)] of the Exchange Act

with a straight face hes saying that atoms are neither. they even paid out mining revenue just like hashlets did
in most western countries (if not all) there is no distinction between public/private company inside trading. it was widely publicized during/after the facebook ipo

As we have experts on global stocks commodities and share regulations can you confirm if a Poke Ball is a stock, security, or a commodity as to get one you have to buy credits which the allow you to buy balls, backpack upgrades, incubators, etc

I know that a PokeEgg in India is now classed as an egg and so Pokemon GO has now been banned in India. Just wondering how the PokeBall sits in the world of finance   

a stock is a company share that is resellable tradeable etc. a pokeball is not this as it does not warrant you a slice of the company, is not resellable or tradeable.

coins are infame assets not tradeable non marketable and have no mechanism to exchange. its a commodity like eggs. you mix eggs with milk and make omelette.

ions and atoms are shares and parts of a company. they are tradeable, even have their own market. they were distributed from an initial allocation based on money given to buy said amount of shares/securities.

an average person such as sharkie even uses the word constantly "invest" in ion and ionomy make x much per day. if they are intended commodities then team ion should shut their marketplace, remove the ability to transfer between people and have them as 1 way sales to be used only in games. sound fair and right?

btw im not a lawyer and im not a finance spealist and all views are my own and of an average person and shouldnt be constituted as professional advice.

Ahh thanks for the answer it was a serious question. So when you buy the PokeBall you need to use currency to buy credits and then with the credits you buy the pokeball so is that credit a form of currency or is it an ingame consumable item

BTW. you don't need a cover your arse disclaimer at the end of your post I was just wondering as I didn't know the answer plus I won't ever use that as ammo   

its just a consumable. the coins you buy are a generic item ingame used to exchange for other items. they cant be traded to other players, sold or used elsewhere. its technically an ingame item credit. it doesnt generate financial gain.

also pokemon go isnt banned in india it hasnt been released there. the egg thing was vegans complaining its blasphemy awarding eggs when religious and vegan. pokemon hatch from eggs they arent food.

i hope those indians dont own pet birds. if one ever laid an egg they'd have to sue god or the higher creator/engineer for them owning an animal that lays something they dont eat. what morons.... they clearly dont understand avian reproductive means.

BTW. it has http://www.deccanchronicle.com/technology/in-other-news/070816/indian-pokemon-go-fans-against-ban-on-game.html

Funny thing is though it makes no difference as the government have zero means for implementation as you say the games not even been released in India. They can't stop people playing the game . So the only way to police it is to have the police patrol the pokestops so in a way the hunter now becomes the hunted  Grin

no the game hasnt been teleased in india. its geoaware inthe app store for what countries can download. australia had it before usa. those with it got the files through jailbreaking or geolocation spoofing. that link mentions people against imminent ban. i see no official india ban.
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:50:25 AM

Has a whale asked tough questions..... what a ridiculous comment.,... ask tough questions and what do you get....  just words. Useful but in crypto totally meaningless as everything can be fabricated. If it's just words coupled with a flashy website answering tough questions it's highly likely all you get is SCAM.

How many people have been suckered out of BTC because of words backed up with a cool looking functional websites that answered all the tough questions Huh?? Unfortunately too many

I measure a company by what they DO not what they say. As an investor I've been with these guys since they announced and implemented XPY.IO since then there has been a lot of change and still will be as they find there feet. Every step of the way though as an an investor you've always been given the chance to jump ship.

You tell me how many cryto companies have given people that option.... I bet it's not as many as those companies that have cut and run with the money.... oh look woe is me another hack hmmm actually it's an inside job.

Why are you bringing other companies and websites? Shall we discuss GAW then as an example of a company with a snazzy website and a company that many failed to question?

There are certainly questions in crypto that can't have fabricated answers. Like hashlet mining proof.

It's funny how you're trying to spin what they "did". Which is absolutely nothing of value so far. Spending a year propping a dead coin is a liability, not a measure of success.

The way I judge a company is at level that is beyond your understanding and your quick win mentality. I also factor in the dynamic of action something that takes time to factor in. It's one you chose to ignore which in Crypto is a dangerous thing to gloss over. I don't expect you to understand this and nor do I care.

Is there a free market for Atoms..... another ridiculous question

ION/BTC Market similar to other exchanges like Bitrex
           ATOM Auction similar to other auction sites like Ebay

Is the Atom auction a free market you figure it out

I don't proactively post I just respond.

Is the price in the atom auction limited to a certain range?

When you got to this elite super saiyan strategic level.
Did you lose your phonics and grammar all at once or was it gradual?
How do you invoke the infinite ego of Garza's spirit into some of your posts and then become understandable the next?

I'm going to try to get high enough to understand it all.
Life and all that stuff. Have fun playing with moon moon over semantics.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:53:34 AM

Has a whale asked tough questions..... what a ridiculous comment.,... ask tough questions and what do you get....  just words. Useful but in crypto totally meaningless as everything can be fabricated. If it's just words coupled with a flashy website answering tough questions it's highly likely all you get is SCAM.

How many people have been suckered out of BTC because of words backed up with a cool looking functional websites that answered all the tough questions Huh?? Unfortunately too many

I measure a company by what they DO not what they say. As an investor I've been with these guys since they announced and implemented XPY.IO since then there has been a lot of change and still will be as they find there feet. Every step of the way though as an an investor you've always been given the chance to jump ship.

You tell me how many cryto companies have given people that option.... I bet it's not as many as those companies that have cut and run with the money.... oh look woe is me another hack hmmm actually it's an inside job.

Why are you bringing other companies and websites? Shall we discuss GAW then as an example of a company with a snazzy website and a company that many failed to question?

There are certainly questions in crypto that can't have fabricated answers. Like hashlet mining proof.

It's funny how you're trying to spin what they "did". Which is absolutely nothing of value so far. Spending a year propping a dead coin is a liability, not a measure of success.

The way I judge a company is at level that is beyond your understanding and your quick win mentality. I also factor in the dynamic of action something that takes time to factor in. It's one you chose to ignore which in Crypto is a dangerous thing to gloss over. I don't expect you to understand this and nor do I care.

@suchmoon, the answer is yes. There is a minimum value you can sell your Atoms for. No free market.

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 09:26:54 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2016, 09:54:19 AM by WildShark

So once again anyone have any better ideas on how a small development team solicit intelligence from the land of crypto please share it

Has any whale ever asked any tough questions?

WildShark is a very vocal "Shark" in the Whale's meetings expressing his option on "input to direction of the platform". Which includes asking the tough questions to the Team and clarifying the Ionomy vision! None of this discussion pertains to my strategy of Buying/Selling IONs.

The definition of insider trading is "trading a public company's stock or other securities (such as bonds or stock options)", IONs, Electrons or Atoms are neither of these! I also do not own any of Ionomy stock and therefore I DO NOT PERFORM INSIDER TRADING.

I'm not a financial expert, so I am open to correction if my interpretation is wrong.

@CyrptoBuds Is your interpretation wrong??? Are you going to correct it? or are we just rolling with WildShark's statements are correct??? How about you sharing an answer to Korvas128 question? I think having Whales, Sharks and Founders is a wise method of soliciting intelligence into the Ionomy project...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 10:34:15 AM

So once again anyone have any better ideas on how a small development team solicit intelligence from the land of crypto please share it

WildShark is a very vocal "Shark" in the Whale's meetings expressing his option on "input to direction of the platform". Which includes asking the tough questions to the Team and clarifying the Ionomy vision! None of this discussion pertains to my strategy of Buying/Selling IONs.

The definition of insider trading is "trading a public company's stock or other securities (such as bonds or stock options)", IONs, Electrons or Atoms are neither of these! I also do not own any of Ionomy stock and therefore I DO NOT PERFORM INSIDER TRADING.

I'm not a financial expert, so I am open to correction if my interpretation is wrong.

@CyrptoBuds Is your interpretation wrong??? Are you going to correct it? or are we just rolling with WildShark's statements are correct??? How about you sharing an answer to Korvas128 question? I think having Whales, Sharks and Founders is a wise method of soliciting intelligence into the Ionomy project...

I'll honor that one.  Make the bounties pay in BTC or some other attractive alt and get input from outside the community. But TeamION is scared shitless to get any input from outside the community. Who from outside he community is going to build an iOS and Android wallet for ION for $500 in ION? I'll answer than for you, no one. Use that premine for what is was meant for...to invest in the platform. Pay some real devs real funds to achieve their vision. Know what happens when hey try and do it all themselves? A year wasted with XPY then a new coin formed to cover the previous failures.

Why are you asking me if my interpretation is wrong, it's my interpretation? Actually, what in the hell are you babbling about? I stated I would correct my statement if wrong. I would never trust any statement you make without seeing indisputable proof of the claim. You twist and stretch words to fit your own agenda. Case and point: you "earning" whale status like some big shot buy bidding on Atoms on the market...fucking joke.

So you stated in red that you don't perform insider trading, so I am supposed to believe you? Is every investor invited to the whales meetings? No? Then you do get inside information sooner than others which allows you to buy, sell or hold based on said information. If you are not an investor and Atoms are not like stocks or some other derivative, why do you get direct input to a companies direction? Isn't that what stock holders get?

Please, help me to understand how Atoms are not like stocks. Do you not own a share of the ION company? If not, are Atoms a loan to the ION company then? If that is the case, what were the terms of the loan?

korvas128

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 10:53:15 AM

no the game hasnt been teleased in india. its geoaware inthe app store for what countries can download. australia had it before usa. those with it got the files through jailbreaking or geolocation spoofing. that link mentions people against imminent ban. i see no official india ban.

Why do you keep saying is the game has not be teleased in India, I totally agree, what is your point I don't understand ?

korvas128

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:12:32 AM

How do you invoke the infinite ego of Garza's spirit into some of your posts and then become understandable the next?

Probably when you stopped using diapers

Dunno ask OoOo if your understand what I say then job done

If I had his ego I won't be here would I, if there are bits of my posts you don't understand and would like too then ask and I'll try to elaborate

Great

Not high enough yet, try harder

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:25:44 AM

Why do you keep saying is the game has not be teleased in India, I totally agree, what is your point I don't understand ?

I followed up with 2 posts. The game isn't "banned" in india. There is no formal government ban. Its basically just a court case some people are putting through at the moment. There is no official its banned statement that i can find. I was responding to your comments stating it was officially banned when it is not.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:30:47 AM

I will make a follow up post on ionomy and their ico investments though. I find it appauling and very dodgy that they solicited funds from people in the form of btc which was turned to cash and provide bounties in ion.

Doesn't anyone find it strange and concerning that they premined their ion for bounties but there is no direction for the btc or cash they turned that btc into. Shouldn't the purpose of the raised funds be to use said raised funds in that form to pay people?

Nobody is asking this question and they rightly should.

Ionomy didn't use that btc or cash to buy market ions to use in the bounty so they have in fact double dipped yet again. The intent of usual premines is to pay bounties and encourage coin use. But if you solict funding in another form there is no need for this....

Its yet another red flag and im sure most will dismiss it with some excuse. The smart ion involved will ask this of the team. Wildshark would do well to ask these questions and report answers. Unfortunately for everyone i suspect he won't and its really indicitive of people's desire to try and make the project legitimate when they don't raise real valid rational concerns.

My thoughts are adam matlack and his close few are using the case to cover their loses and justifying it as their time helping others. In the end they will try sleeping well at night saying they released a single crappy game and an api that most programmers worth their salt could develop in a month with normal work.

Just remember though $300k usd gets your a lot more than what they are going to provide. Its just wool over your eyes. Ask for transparency on the actual cash and watch them avoid or run around it.
korvas128

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:47:45 PM

I will make a follow up post on ionomy and their ico investments though. I find it appauling and very dodgy that they solicited funds from people in the form of btc which was turned to cash and provide bounties in ion.

Doesn't anyone find it strange and concerning that they premined their ion for bounties but there is no direction for the btc or cash they turned that btc into. Shouldn't the purpose of the raised funds be to use said raised funds in that form to pay people?

Ionomy didn't use that btc or cash to buy market ions to use in the bounty so they have in fact double dipped yet again. The intent of usual premines is to pay bounties and encourage coin use. But if you solict funding in another form there is no need for this....

Its yet another red flag and im sure most will dismiss it with some excuse. The smart ion involved will ask this of the team. Wildshark would do well to ask these questions and report answers. Unfortunately for everyone i suspect he won't and its really indicitive of people's desire to try and make the project legitimate when they don't raise real valid rational concerns.

My thoughts are adam matlack and his close few are using the case to cover their loses and justifying it as their time helping others. In the end they will try sleeping well at night saying they released a single crappy game and an api that most programmers worth their salt could develop in a month with normal work.

Just remember though $300k usd gets your a lot more than what they are going to provide. Its just wool over your eyes. Ask for transparency on the actual cash and watch them avoid or run around it.

I guess you mean a post on slack

It's good that your going directly and asking your questions, know that I respect what you say and even though I think your metrics are wrong... we're having a discussion and that's always a good thing   

I guess you mean asking on slack

For now I don't care, all I care about is the release of Gravity and the implementation of the API. I don't know exactly when they'll be released for testing by I know it will be very soon

If I were looking to invest a ton of money into Ionomy today I would, compared to the money I have tied up in BTC it's peanuts. If they deliver on the first stages of their plan knowing this info would be nice but not critical, like I said today I care more about delivery and implementation 

I think your making some big assumptions here go to slack and ask... think about what your asking.... an unknown entity with no vested interest you may not like the response

Wildshark isn't ION, I'm not ION, your asking people to do your due diligence for you and moaning when we don't, who are you, why should anyone do your homework  although if you were Satoshi Nakamoto I would, i'd even carry your books home

WoW that kind of positioning must open lots of doors for you, if this how you intend to approach ION and expect to get an answer don't be surprised if you get none. If it were me just be your demeanor I wouldn't bother to answer because until I actually deliver something whatever I say would not change your mind. If it did then more fool you

Or just wait and see what they deliver then based on what you see and what there intent is just figure it out don't take anyone's advise but your own

BTW. PixelPowered any grammatical mistakes in this post are down to the crap forum software.

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 04:17:18 PM

I would never trust any statement you make without seeing indisputable proof of the claim.

Let's try and work on answering one though/statement at a time in our discussion with indisputable proof. Do you trust any of the statements made in the posting above. If you agree to them, let's say that it fills your "indisputable proof". Your other viable option is to visit the Ionomy Slack and ask your questions there where you can solicit intelligent answers from the ION community to my statements?

For more information, Join/Visit the Ionomy Slack @ https://ionomy.slack.com/messages/general/details/

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:49:35 PM

No, I do not agree and I'm having problems following what you are doing here. How about this: instead of changing words colors or changing the text of what I wrote, you form your own thoughts and words? The way you do it, in traditional ION fashion, makes it impossible to follow.

Sharks, whales, founders or whatever other animal ION makes up is my a good way to solicit ideas. It's a good way to create elitism though. What qualifies a person that can afford to buy a bunch of trinkets to provide proper platform input? There are no other qualification needed to buy Atoms other than having he money to do so.

You think this is better than providing actual BTC for bounties and having the greater crypto world potentially contribute? Please explain.

No remember, use your own words and thoughts so this can be followed like a traditional discussion. No changing colors or deleting and inserting your own words.

Thanks.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 04:52:09 PM

I posted the FAQ on iontalk:

https://www.iontalk.net/t/bitcointalk-ion-faq/207
korvas128

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 05:43:49 PM

No, I do not agree and I'm having problems following what you are doing here. How about this: instead of changing words colors or changing the text of what I wrote, you form your own thoughts and words? The way you do it, in traditional ION fashion, makes it impossible to follow.

Sharks, whales, founders or whatever other animal ION makes up is my a good way to solicit ideas. It's a good way to create elitism though. What qualifies a person that can afford to buy a bunch of trinkets to provide proper platform input? There are no other qualification needed to buy Atoms other than having he money to do so.

You think this is better than providing actual BTC for bounties and having the greater crypto world potentially contribute? Please explain.

No remember, use your own words and thoughts so this can be followed like a traditional discussion. No changing colors or deleting and inserting your own words.

Thanks.

My experience is the whales hangout is it's another tool for ION to gather market intelligence and discuss different scenarios. For instance at the last hangout they wanted our thoughts on the delay to gravity and discussed different options :

To fill a delay gap create a demo
Ignore possible API vulnerabilities whilst working on bug fixes let the game go out for testing
Have a little more time to add some more polish

The feedback was forget the demo,strengthen the API and use the time to add a little more polish. The whales are from totally different backgrounds. The only thing we have in common is a vested interest for ionomy to succeed

I see your point, a good question. Maybe it would be a better option i.e. 70/30 split in favor of BTC then as ION begins to increase in value the split is reduced weighted more towards ION 

Dunno about anyone else but I appreciate that kind of feedback so thanks for sharing your thoughts

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 06:22:51 PM

Thanks.

My experience is the whales hangout is it's another tool for ION to gather market intelligence and discuss different scenarios. For instance at the last hangout they wanted our thoughts on the delay to gravity and discussed different options :

To fill a delay gap create a demo
Ignore possible API vulnerabilities whilst working on bug fixes let the game go out for testing
Have a little more time to add some more polish

The feedback was forget the demo,strengthen the API and use the time to add a little more polish. The whales are from totally different backgrounds. The only thing we have in common is a vested interest for ionomy to succeed

I see your point, a good question. Maybe it would be a better option i.e. 70/30 split in favor of BTC then as ION begins to increase in value the split is reduced weighted more towards ION 

Dunno about anyone else but I appreciate that kind of feedback so thanks for sharing your thoughts

Anytime. I just feel the team should use some of that BTC (well, now fiat) to move the platform along. There shouldn't be 2+ month delays for releases when they ha e 300+ BTC (equivalent) in the bank. If they truly believe in the platform, which every supporter claims they are, then using some of that BTC shouldn't stress them at all.

The fact hey refuse to touch those funds has me concerned. If they aren't going to use those funds for development and providing value to the Ionomy platform, what are those funds for? There was a nefarious scenario laid out above and I can see some validity to it.

But first and foremost the ION team needs to open up to the greater crypto world and stop trying to do everything themselves in heir little walled garden. This is a crypto project (at least I think it is), open source, meant to eat I out from the entire crypto world. So far that are only taking input from people who paid a lot of money to do so.

Id like to see them stop with creating different levels of elitism and use the funds raised to further the project. And of course provide proof that said funds are used for said purpose.

If they were willing to do this if be willing to invest. But I don't see them using the ICO funds to build the platform. I see them trying to do t as cheaply as possible, even if it takes a year per game, so they can save the ICO funds for themselves.

rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 06:24:51 PM

For the non-slackers, gamedev's quote about Gravity:

*Gravity Status*
Level design - 100% complete
Leader boards - 90% complete (because it depends on the api)
Death Sequence - 100% complete
API Integration - 75% complete

https://www.iontalk.net/t/gravity-status-report-restart-2/194/35

Gravity Status
Level Design - 100% complete
Level Implementation - 100% complete
Leaderboards - 90% complete (because it depends on the api)
API Integration - 80% complete

Thanks to tvle83

korvas128

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 06:42:40 PM

Are you proud of this piece of work because it's not good especially for someone that has the capability to do so much better

Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: