Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:16:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 01:11:21 PM

WildShark, you gotta be kidding me. This is why you state you earned your ION whale status:

"I feel I also "earned" my Atoms (vs bought) at auction when I achieved biding on 2500 Atom in less than a month."

That is a complete joke. You go around like a big shot telling people you "earned" your IONs like your some sort of big deal in the ION community, giving yourself false credibility. So new investors will listen to your "buy IONs now" shill posts? So they can buy your bag from you? Your credibility is now zero.

That is straight fucked up that you were telling people you earned our whale status when this is the way you "earned" them. This is truly amazing, the fantasy world ou live in. I guess I'm ION land, you make up your own definitions to words.

Class act, Sharky, class act.

Kinda depends what you define as earned....  XPYBits/Atoms became available to help fund the XPY.io platform.  When people became aware of the direction change they were told that XPYBits would convert to Atoms. When the switch happened I think the conversion was  1 Atom + 8 ION meaning that if you thought the whole thing was bollocks you could exit at a profit.

If you thought the direction change was positive then dependent on how many Atoms you owned you were given a status the split was Member,Founder,Whale. Dependent on your level you have certain benefits one being the exchange is free if your a whale, discounted if your a founder and normal if your a member. This status isn't set in stone people can buy & sell Atoms on the auction.

Part of being a Whale is the devs often consult you about their plans and direction at an early stage giving the whale an opportunity to provide feedback & share thoughts. The reason is a symbiotic. Both parties have a vested interest in making Ionomy a success the devs need genuine enduser feedback and because the whale has a shitload of money invested in ATOMS the feedback is definitely going to be honest...... If this all turns to shit then everyone takes the hit.

With Wild I remember when he became a founder he was quite public in saying he was going to be a whale... I remember all the whale shark jibes he got.

Sure enough though after a couple of months he earned enough Atoms to become a whale so you could say a Shark's life as a whale as been earned  Grin

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 01:36:11 PM

Not a fan of his model at all. How does anyone know hat the whales intentions and suggestions are for he greater good of he program and not just to further heir own profit agendas so they can leave once said profit is achieved?

I guess when a project needs money they have to leave he project open to this scenario. The elite don't care about he little investors, they only care about their profit. What if her profit plan isn't long term like the IOn plan? They could screw the entire project just to get a bit more profit for themselves. Crypto was made decentralized to help eliminate things like his. Nice to see team ION reversing course on all the work.

Either way, sharky tells the story so it makes him look the best and most credible. Good luck to those that listen.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 01:52:02 PM

Not a fan of his model at all. How does anyone know hat the whales intentions and suggestions are for he greater good of he program and not just to further heir own profit agendas so they can leave once said profit is achieved?

I guess when a project needs money they have to leave he project open to this scenario. The elite don't care about he little investors, they only care about their profit. What if her profit plan isn't long term like the IOn plan? They could screw the entire project just to get a bit more profit for themselves. Crypto was made decentralized to help eliminate things like his. Nice to see team ION reversing course on all the work.

Either way, sharky tells the story so it makes him look the best and most credible. Good luck to those that listen.

To be fair the whales can get screwed same as everyone else. Is that whole thing even a contract, or stated in some "terms" somewhere? Presumably with the non-existent ionomy PTE being the counterparty Smiley

The expectation that the nice guys will be nice to you indefinitely after they took your money is so 2014.
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 02:55:09 PM

Kinda depends what you define as earned....  XPYBits/Atoms became available to help fund the XPY.io platform.  When people became aware of the direction change they were told that XPYBits would convert to Atoms. When the switch happened I think the conversion was  1 Atom + 8 ION meaning that if you thought the whole thing was bollocks you could exit at a profit.

If you thought the direction change was positive then dependent on how many Atoms you owned you were given a status the split was Member,Founder,Whale. Dependent on your level you have certain benefits one being the exchange is free if your a whale, discounted if your a founder and normal if your a member. This status isn't set in stone people can buy & sell Atoms on the auction.

Part of being a Whale is the devs often consult you about their plans and direction at an early stage giving the whale an opportunity to provide feedback & share thoughts. The reason is a symbiotic. Both parties have a vested interest in making Ionomy a success the devs need genuine enduser feedback and because the whale has a shitload of money invested in ATOMS the feedback is definitely going to be honest...... If this all turns to shit then everyone takes the hit.

With Wild I remember when he became a founder he was quite public in saying he was going to be a whale... I remember all the whale shark jibes he got.

Sure enough though after a couple of months he earned enough Atoms to become a whale so you could say a Shark's life as a whale as been earned  Grin

Uh huh...

Well other countries and regulatory entities usually label it as collusion or insider trading  Roll Eyes. Its been established for some time that conveniently the larger elite of most groups don't have the communities best interests, namely just their own. That's why this nagging feeling of what you read looks and feels wrong.

korvas128

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:17:52 PM

Well I guess this is where we agree to disagree.....

To become a whale you need 5,000 atoms, just checked on the auction the average sell price for 1 Atom $1.26 so 5,000 = $6,300 not cheap or easy as the biggest chunks for sale seem to be in lots of 10 with approx 1,000 pcs total for sale.

It wasn't easy when wild spent a couple of months going from founder to whale and it's definitely not easy now. To make that kind of effort demonstrates that your in it for the long term gain not short. If what you said about wild were the case then wild being a whale would be a really dumb move as you'd be better off just buying and selling coin Shilling and Trolling playing the market like other coins.

Also the devs don't just take feedback from the whales they take feedback from everyone. When you start from nothing to something you need to start somewhere. The framework is it filters down from whale to founder to member then to everyone. They don't post on BCT but they still see, people on BCT raised the way the exchange rate top level calculations were done. They saw it and fixed it no discussion no fuss they just did it.

If you can think of a better way then please share

korvas128

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:47:34 PM

Uh huh...

Well other countries and regulatory entities usually label it as collusion or insider trading  Roll Eyes. Its been established for some time that conveniently the larger elite of most groups don't have the communities best interests, namely just their own. That's why this nagging feeling of what you read looks and feels wrong.

So how do you suggest a small team not a corporation solicit feedback from the crypto space filtering out honesty from ill intent ? especially when something is in it's embryonic stages of development. I can't think of a better way than vested interest

clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:55:03 PM

I have never considered insider trading a good thing.

Giving a select group insider knowledge so they can either short or buy more ION, Atoms etc before news drops to the founders and then everyone else is probably actually illegal in many jurisdictions...
korvas128

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 07:02:08 PM

Giving a select group insider knowledge so they can either short or buy more ION, Atoms etc before news drops to the founders and then everyone else is probably actually illegal in many jurisdictions...

Couldn't agree more Insider trading is just wrong..

As a whale the information is one way, it's a tool for the devs not for the whales we don't get insider info. The last hangout the whales had was when ION announced the delay with the launch of Gravity, we discussed why the delay and then went into a bit of detail with respect to why it was so important to lock down the API..... BCT team take note.

As a whale have I seen the game

Yes only on the front page of ionomy

They did show some live play to everybody in slack on a general hangout I wasn't around but anybody on slack could have seen it

Here is the current timeline for gravity   

*Gravity Status*
Level design - 100% complete
Leader boards - 90% complete (because it depends on the api)
Death Sequence - 100% complete
API Integration - 75% complete

I just got this now from a cut n paste from the slack general channel again available to everybody

Do I know when Gravity will launch

No

Do I care when Gravity launches

Not really I just want it launched right, soon is good enough for me I believe in the companies vision and direction. Being a whale demonstrates to ION that I'm in this for the long haul nothing else.

A successful business plan can be broken down into this order

Intelligence  get this wrong or it changes and you don't adapt your screwed
Objective
Stratagey
Tactics
Resource

So once again anyone have any better ideas on how a small development team solicit intelligence from the land of crypto please share it

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 07:35:51 PM

So once again anyone have any better ideas on how a small development team solicit intelligence from the land of crypto please share it

Almost anything is better than an echo chamber of bagholders.

Has any whale ever asked any tough questions? Sounds like you're saying the "team" isn't providing any useful information, so I guess that's a "no"? And Shark was being his usual full of shit when he claimed to have special whale info?

BTW - is there a free market for atoms?
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 08:15:50 PM

Couldn't agree more Insider trading is just wrong..

As a whale the information is one way, it's a tool for the devs not for the whales we don't get insider info. The last hangout the whales had was when ION announced the delay with the launch of Gravity, we discussed why the delay and then went into a bit of detail with respect to why it was so important to lock down the API..... BCT team take note.

In case your confused further about the definition of insider trading.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insider_trading

First paragraph

Insider trading is the trading of a public company's stock or other securities (such as bonds or stock options) by individuals with access to nonpublic information about the company. In various countries, some kinds of trading based on insider information is illegal. This is because it is seen as unfair to other investors who do not have access to the information, as the investor with insider information could potentially make far larger profits that a typical investor could not make.

Not really I just want it launched right, soon is good enough for me I believe in the companies vision and direction. Being a whale demonstrates to ION that I'm in this for the long haul nothing else.

A successful business plan can be broken down into this order

Intelligence  get this wrong or it changes and you don't adapt your screwed
Objective
Stratagey
Tactics
Resource

That's adorable and would of been stronger if you didn't spell strategy wrong. Also I would have to forget the past two years of the constant failures of Huey and company. If OneCoin is still around after ION dies from inflation and normal obscurity of it. I suggest you go promote it as you have all the abilities to believe in things that aren't going to succeed and don't exist.

So once again anyone have any better ideas on how a small development team solicit intelligence from the land of crypto please share it.

Holding the topics openly on http://www.iontalk.net/ ?
Just kidding, that's not a place for intelligence  Roll Eyes

I'll suggest again the following.

The ION team open a bug bounty and reward in Bitcoin or Ethereum. This will most likely increase the responses when the ION team offers proper compensation other than the ION shitcoin.

My other ideas off the top don't pan out. The ION team unfortunately exhausted their name and reputation for the last two years. Pursuing help with social media like Reddit subs or other forums will most likely illicit the same responses you find here.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 08:16:17 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2016, 10:23:49 PM by WildShark

Has any whale ever asked any tough questions?

WildShark is a very vocal "Shark" in the Whale's meetings expressing his option on "input to direction of the platform". Which includes asking the tough questions to the Team and clarifying the Ionomy vision! None of this discussion pertains to my strategy of Buying/Selling IONs.

The definition of insider trading is "trading a public company's stock or other securities (such as bonds or stock options)"; IONs, Electrons or Atoms are neither of these! I also do not own any of Ionomy stock and therefore I DO NOT PERFORM INSIDER TRADING.

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:23:36 PM

Has any whale ever asked any tough questions?

WildShark is a very vocal "Shark" in the Whale's meetings expressing his option on "input to direction of the platform". Which includes asking the tough questions to the Team and clarifying the Ionomy vision! None of this discussion pertains to my strategy of Buying/Selling IONs.

The definition of insider trading is "trading a public company's stock or other securities (such as bonds or stock options)", IONs, Electrons or Atoms are neither of these! I also do not own any of Ionomy stock and therefore I DO NOT PERFORM INSIDER TRADING.

Are Atoms not the same as a stock or a security? You invested in the ION company by giving them money and hey gave you atoms. What are atoms? Are they not a share of ION, the company? If not, why the fuck did you give them money for any imaginary, worthless trinket? But they're not worthless, they awarded you 8 ION per Atom. This sure functions very similarly to a companies stock program...

I'm not a financial expert, so I am open to correction if my interpretation is wrong. I'd like to hear a couple of opinions.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:36:35 PM

I apologize if anyone is insulted with this, but I think that the lack of intelligence in the entire operation is what is going to doom it Korvas, and all the steps that follow it.

In an earlier post you wrote the GAW failures off as 100% the fault of Garza being a thief, but the lack of intelligence from the victims and the lack of transparency from Garza allowed things to get as bad as they did.

The same people asking for transparency here were asking for transparency about GAW's mining, and Gaw's partnerships, and were wary of the scam when they didn't show up.

This team is a bunch of people too stupid to see that.

What did they accomplish as team xpy in the last year? Why were there issues with distributing the ICO coins? Why did they wildly overestimate when they could finish the game? Why do they still think edgey is a word? Why did no one on the team or the whales or anyone notice the issue with the 24 hour volume? Why did they think it made sense for Garza to pay $20 for something tomorrow that he could buy for way less than $20 today? Why are they listening to a shady pump and dump master like mr coins?

Successful projects that are started on public message boards take the input from everyone. Running from the people who asked hard questions to Garza doesn't seem like the plan of someone that wants to be successful, neither does working at a company with the guy that ran the data center where all your hashlets were located.

Locking yourselves in the bubble of slack with known idiots and scumbags doesn't seem like a smart way to accomplish anything besides losing coins.

korvas128

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:55:01 PM

Almost anything is better than an echo chamber of bagholders.

Has any whale ever asked any tough questions? Sounds like you're saying the "team" isn't providing any useful information, so I guess that's a "no"? And Shark was being his usual full of shit when he claimed to have special whale info?

BTW - is there a free market for atoms?

Nice to see another one of your unbiased posts..... that FAQ your working on needs a name change I suggest ATGTI - A Trolls Guide to Ion

What I'm saying is the team doesn't provide insider information because at any level that is BAD business practice and is a big red flag, if they did that I would be long gone. 

Has a whale asked tough questions..... what a ridiculous comment.,... ask tough questions and what do you get....  just words. Useful but in crypto totally meaningless as everything can be fabricated. If it's just words coupled with a flashy website answering tough questions it's highly likely all you get is SCAM.

How many people have been suckered out of BTC because of words backed up with a cool looking functional websites that answered all the tough questions Huh?? Unfortunately too many

I measure a company by what they DO not what they say. As an investor I've been with these guys since they announced and implemented XPY.IO since then there has been a lot of change and still will be as they find there feet. Every step of the way though as an an investor you've always been given the chance to jump ship.

You tell me how many cryto companies have given people that option.... I bet it's not as many as those companies that have cut and run with the money.... oh look woe is me another hack hmmm actually it's an inside job.

The way I judge a company is at level that is beyond your understanding and your quick win mentality. I also factor in the dynamic of action something that takes time to factor in. It's one you chose to ignore which in Crypto is a dangerous thing to gloss over. I don't expect you to understand this and nor do I care.

Is there a free market for Atoms..... another ridiculous question

ION/BTC Market similar to other exchanges like Bitrex
           ATOM Auction similar to other auction sites like Ebay

Is the Atom auction a free market you figure it out

I don't proactively post I just respond.

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:01:34 PM

this is from sec vs garza:
Hashlets constitute investment contracts, and thus “securities” under Section 3(a)(10) [15 U.S.C. §78c(a)(10)] of the Exchange Act

with a straight face hes saying that atoms are neither. they even paid out mining revenue just like hashlets did
in most western countries (if not all) there is no distinction between public/private company inside trading. it was widely publicized during/after the facebook ipo

but sharkie is probably just exaggerating his access to special information
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 12:15:08 AM

Has a whale asked tough questions..... what a ridiculous comment.,... ask tough questions and what do you get....  just words. Useful but in crypto totally meaningless as everything can be fabricated. If it's just words coupled with a flashy website answering tough questions it's highly likely all you get is SCAM.

How many people have been suckered out of BTC because of words backed up with a cool looking functional websites that answered all the tough questions Huh?? Unfortunately too many

I measure a company by what they DO not what they say. As an investor I've been with these guys since they announced and implemented XPY.IO since then there has been a lot of change and still will be as they find there feet. Every step of the way though as an an investor you've always been given the chance to jump ship.

You tell me how many cryto companies have given people that option.... I bet it's not as many as those companies that have cut and run with the money.... oh look woe is me another hack hmmm actually it's an inside job.

Why are you bringing other companies and websites? Shall we discuss GAW then as an example of a company with a snazzy website and a company that many failed to question?

There are certainly questions in crypto that can't have fabricated answers. Like hashlet mining proof.

It's funny how you're trying to spin what they "did". Which is absolutely nothing of value so far. Spending a year propping a dead coin is a liability, not a measure of success.

The way I judge a company is at level that is beyond your understanding and your quick win mentality. I also factor in the dynamic of action something that takes time to factor in. It's one you chose to ignore which in Crypto is a dangerous thing to gloss over. I don't expect you to understand this and nor do I care.

Is the price in the atom auction limited to a certain range?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 12:28:58 AM

Securities are not just shares, it could be derivatives (like options) or debt instruments (like bonds). IIRC a tradeable contractual asset is a security, in the US at least.

It looks like atoms may fall into this category but maybe we should ask MrCoins if the SEC approves.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 12:54:39 AM

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Huh puppet Huh
h++ps://i.imgur.com/z7KrqI3.png

HuhsamePuppetHuh
h++ps://i.imgur.com/NSVO3jY.png

Wow, created a brand new account for this massive exposé?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=%C2%AF%5C_(%E3%83%84)_%2F%C2%AF
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:04:40 AM

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Huh puppet Huh
h++ps://i.imgur.com/z7KrqI3.png

HuhsamePuppetHuh
h++ps://i.imgur.com/NSVO3jY.png

Wow, created a brand new account for this massive exposé?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=%C2%AF%5C_(%E3%83%84)_%2F%C2%AF

personally id send it to wikileaks. its of national importence. boki seems a little upset with his recent ban which is good for us as all those days of built up rage will give us one hell of an incoherent offtopic post when he comes back
korvas128

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:11:49 AM

Why are you bringing other companies and websites? Shall we discuss GAW then as an example of a company with a snazzy website and a company that many failed to question?

There are certainly questions in crypto that can't have fabricated answers. Like hashlet mining proof.

It's funny how you're trying to spin what they "did". Which is absolutely nothing of value so far. Spending a year propping a dead coin is a liability, not a measure of success.

Is the price in the atom auction limited to a certain range?

If you can't understand why I said what I said then your response demonstrates why will never agree.

Your tactical person forming an opinion based on past and present. Me I operate on a more strategic forward thinking level. If we had both known about bitcom in it's early days of development who would have grasped the opportunity first me or you.

Maybe you did know and let it slip through your fingers then Garza came along and you jumped in thinking tactically then got screwed over twice because of different reasons.

This is just an observation of me over the past few months trying to figure out your motives of hate.

Is the price in the atom range limited to a certain range..... Don't know and don't care my due diligence is done at different more strategic level that your are unable to grasp this is just detail that I just don't care about

Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: