Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:59:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Year of the Bitcoin  (Read 186630 times)
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:38:37 PM

The bitcoin year will not be 2017, I consider this year as the year of the bitcoin due to the fact that the bitcoin has such a good future a head this year.
The halving and the growth of the bitcoin makes it for me this year.

each year that bitcoin moves forward is the year of bitcoin. this moving forward consist of multiple thins. for example one of them is the development of bitcoin that makes bitcoin better each time. the other thing is the adoption which is also one of the most important things with bitcoin, the more companies and the more people start using bitcoin the better it gets.
Spot on! Every year is the year of Bitcoin as it's gaining more and more popularity by the public and even the largest corporations in the world are getting inspired by Bitcoin's blockchain.

But it's also a personal choice for each person. Maybe for some people 2013 was the year of Bitcoin as it reached an ATH price in that year.

we will see even bigger price then the one in 2013 that is for sure will we reach that high this year or next or even later we will see
for some it will be good this year other next and for miners when it happens

I have no doubt about it that the price at some point in the future will reach an even higher ATH as we are moving forward. The only question is indeed when.

No one knows when we will see the best price of bitcoin, but majority of people are positive that we will see that price very soon and now its time for bitcoin to move in positive direction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:50:47 PM

In one year bitcoin can really reach good price, around 800$ for 1btc. Maybe even more if after halving we will get good price. So 2017 can be year of bitcoin for sure.
I think this year will be year of the bitcoin because this year block halving will happen and i think we will that the price will increase month by month after block halving.. so this year is year of the bitcoin for me..
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:39:47 PM

I remember someone once made a topic like this, but the difference is it's about 2016. So I think, every year will keep be the year of Bitcoin because we want it to be. If we want something so bad, then we can actually do it.

faucet used to be profitable
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 08:16:37 PM

I remember someone once made a topic like this, but the difference is it's about 2016. So I think, every year will keep be the year of Bitcoin because we want it to be. If we want something so bad, then we can actually do it.
hope to be so. if the bitcoin is raising high and hing people will say it is the year of bitcoin. but if unfortunately the misunderstanding starts about the bitcoin then i koow people will worried about the future of their investment in bitcoin.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 09:09:49 AM

If the block size is increased to at least 2MB, there will be more transactions and more users, the price will rise.
biggbox

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 09:20:18 AM

We just need more demands for Bitcoins and need for it to go more mainstream. The acceptance by STEAM is a good start. Bitcoins are a little geeky.

Need to focus on the mainstream audience and let them know about BTCs - When I talk about mainstream, I am talking about the people who know what is Amazon, eBay and Paypal and they are the users of such services.

Right now, we are just a bunch circle-jerking to each other's fantasies. lol

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 09:51:42 AM

The bitcoin year will not be 2017, I consider this year as the year of the bitcoin due to the fact that the bitcoin has such a good future a head this year.
The halving and the growth of the bitcoin makes it for me this year.

each year that bitcoin moves forward is the year of bitcoin. this moving forward consist of multiple thins. for example one of them is the development of bitcoin that makes bitcoin better each time. the other thing is the adoption which is also one of the most important things with bitcoin, the more companies and the more people start using bitcoin the better it gets.
Spot on! Every year is the year of Bitcoin as it's gaining more and more popularity by the public and even the largest corporations in the world are getting inspired by Bitcoin's blockchain.

But it's also a personal choice for each person. Maybe for some people 2013 was the year of Bitcoin as it reached an ATH price in that year.

we will see even bigger price then the one in 2013 that is for sure will we reach that high this year or next or even later we will see
for some it will be good this year other next and for miners when it happens

I have no doubt about it that the price at some point in the future will reach an even higher ATH as we are moving forward. The only question is indeed when.

when is ... i hope end of this year eventually beginning of next one
we have all mean and asset to go forward main question is on which price will btc stop and restore
can predict how it would be but hopping like in 2013

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

maudevang

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:39:33 PM

How so? I've heard the same multiple times for both 2015 and 2016.
Yeah I also have heard that allot when we were in 2015 people kept saying that 2016 was going to be the year of the Bitcoin. Now they are saying that 2017 is going to be the year, I do not believe these things anymore.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:45:04 PM

with block halving in the middle of this year and the price rise that has already happened and also the price rise that will happen after the halving the popularily of bitcoin will go the moon with the price. so 2017 will be the year of bitcoin.

Buying the dip...
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:50:37 PM

Reserving a thread for "3271-year of the bitcoin."

When bitcoin becomes the number 1 crypto currency in the universe.

Hope that the planet Earth will survive `till then.

And the Bitcointalk forum too... Grin Grin

Till bitcoin is alive bitcointalk forum too will be alive, so no need to worry about that, and we cannot predict what will be the scenario in the year 2017.
This year is not indeed the best year that Bitcoin can have and that is because you see that it was stable for a long time and that have to change now.
And the halving is also coming towards to us so that is really nice for the people with Bitcoin and maybe they can sell it soon.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:37:46 PM

with block halving in the middle of this year and the price rise that has already happened and also the price rise that will happen after the halving the popularily of bitcoin will go the moon with the price. so 2017 will be the year of bitcoin.
I also think that if halving occurred in early 2017, it can be said that 2017 will be the year of bitcoin. maybe everyone will learn to use bitcoin therefore
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:00:10 PM

We just need more demands for Bitcoins and need for it to go more mainstream. The acceptance by STEAM is a good start. Bitcoins are a little geeky.

Need to focus on the mainstream audience and let them know about BTCs - When I talk about mainstream, I am talking about the people who know what is Amazon, eBay and Paypal and they are the users of such services.

Right now, we are just a bunch circle-jerking to each other's fantasies. lol

Actually a big move by even a three big ONLINE merchants can shake up the increase of numbers of bitcoin users. What I mean as a big merchants is really a mainstream you are talking or a merchants that is really for daily use. Online shopping and booking travels are the one I saw that is really active in internet so opening an option for bitcoin as payment will really be a big help.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:05:47 PM

I also think that if halving occurred in early 2017, it can be said that 2017 will be the year of bitcoin. maybe everyone will learn to use bitcoin therefore

Halving is always after 4 years and this is the year of halving, and if we see higher price after halving then that higher price will be followed by next year too.
quintiilieo

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:08:15 PM

Halving is happening now and the blew up price of bitcoin will be on 2017 it will be its standup. Everyone will feel sad when they knew bitcoin late 2017 because of the high price and for us which have started earlier is much happy.  Grin We can call it up as a sleeping giant instead and when he wakes up everything will be amused.  Grin Grin Grin

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:09:33 PM

Halving is always after 4 years and this is the year of halving, and if we see higher price after halving then that higher price will be followed by next year too.

2012 halving really bring up the price to the following year but it only last for a year then price wents down to a 6 months range of $200+ in 2015 until spikes came up to $300 to $500.

Hopefully the upcoming halving will last it's effect in 4 years rather than the previous one which only last for couple of years.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:26:50 PM

Even without the halving, bitcoin already is a better (more exciting year then 2015) which is why we are all in right? Nobody can predict when bitcoin, if ever, goes mainstream, but till then we have to enjoy news we have..
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:50:31 PM

In one year bitcoin can really reach good price, around 800$ for 1btc. Maybe even more if after halving we will get good price. So 2017 can be year of bitcoin for sure.
I hope you are right, so we can all be rich here. I have already save a considerable amount of BTC and I am hoping in the future I can give this to my children when I get old. I think any year is a year of bitcoin. For bitcoin is still worth quite high.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 10:45:13 PM

and 2014 and 2013 (well, 2013 wasnt wrong).
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:31:47 AM

You just have to believe guys that bitcoin will rise substantially in the year 2017, let's not talked about the past because this year has brought an awakening for bitcoins due to halving. I am very optimistic of the good future for bitcoins.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:03:36 AM

You just have to believe guys that bitcoin will rise substantially in the year 2017, let's not talked about the past because this year has brought an awakening for bitcoins due to halving. I am very optimistic of the good future for bitcoins.

Yeah, I do believe that it will rise and go fly to the moon on 2017 and let's see its way going to the top
this coming halving, it will help its rise for the year 2017. And I think there would be more and more investors
are going to try accepting bitcoins for their businesses.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: