Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:33:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you accept bitcoin as your salary?  (Read 183483 times)
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:34:34 PM

I trust Bitcoin more than any bank. Banks are not holding any real money. This is an illusion. They hold and manage only digits in some databases. Cash is a different story.

If bitcoin is accepted in your country as a direct payment then you should take your salary in bitcoins. And banks are not holding a real money but they will give you real money when you needed, you can easily get money from your account.
most of the countries have the same problem they have the problem of legalization of bitcoin. if bitcoin is not legalize then how can one receive salary in bitcoin because govt have to receive the tax from salary and govt do not accept bitcoin for tax.

Yes and I don't think that every company will start paying in bitcoin and even if they pays then it will be risky to accept salary in bitcoin as price is never stable.
pearnapple

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:34:40 PM

I trust Bitcoin more than any bank. Banks are not holding any real money. This is an illusion. They hold and manage only digits in some databases. Cash is a different story.
well yeah bitcoin is a currency that can be trusted all the time, i hope that bitcoin will make me really big and i will be able to get it for salary

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bitcoinlover1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:39:37 PM

I have no problem getting my salary in bitcoin.I just love to collect bitcoins right now.I have to buy bitcoin with the money i save so if i directly getting bitcoin as salary then i dont had to buy them.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 07:00:35 PM

I think I don't mind accepting bitcoin as my salary.  I have been using  bitcoin in my daily activities.  I also used it to pay bills, Invest in some profitable ventures, buy some goods  online.  Aside from that I also use it to buy altcoin  and trade with  it.  It will be a convenience if I receive my salary in bitcoin because i can evade that 3% charge when buying bitcoin in our local exchange.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:13:29 PM

well yeah bitcoin is a currency that can be trusted all the time, i hope that bitcoin will make me really big and i will be able to get it for salary

Getting salary in bitcoin is good but what  will you do if price falls to an extreme level in future, it would make difficult for you and your family to survive.
youhgt2

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:06:42 PM

yes i want to receive my salary in bitcoin but i know that government will not be ready for that. govt will not pay me in bitcoin.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:01:53 PM

Nope, i want recive my salary in fiat till bitcoin is not accepted in my country, cause exchanging bitcoin into fiat everytime is not very fair but maybe somewehre salary in bitcoin is real.

ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:30:53 PM

yeah they keep your money in a certain safe and you will be wearing a limit to take your money in accordance with the choice of the account you choose. so you can not take all your money from the bank. because maybe it could make the bank to be shaken. I have more confidence in the bitcoin
including salary in bitcoin
Cast12

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:45:44 PM

In Europe there is a hot new pertaining to a company whose going to introduce paying bitcoins to their employees. But given the instability of the bitcoins market value is it an advantage for the employees or an disadvantage. In my opinion this kind of payment for salary is not yet beneficial to employees not until bitcoins price has become stabled. Though if bitcoin will start to increase its monetary value it can be advantageuos but if not then it is a peril to the employees. So what do you think, what is your opinion on this matter?

If my employer would be an old and active bitcoin user then I would accept my salary in bitcoin only if he could deliver the salary on physical bitcoins like we see in the Collectibles, most of my savings would be in bitcoin.
I think nowadays no one have any problem to receive salaries in digital form, and I will say nowadays about more than 95% salaries are given in the digital form, (through the banks) and then we collect our salaries from there, if a company pay in bitcoin then we can get then in digital and whenever we want we can change them in fiat.
Depends on what job are you working in, which country, are you registered as an official employee etc. Receiving the salary in the physically way is much more better because you can manage them better because the salary in digital mode is like playing games or opening the calculator and dividing it until 0, same goes with bitcoin, receiving physically as I mentioned in the above post would "increase" its value.

In my country the educated people like to get their salaries in digital form (in their bank accounts which the bestwishes745 is saying), they consider it more secure to get their salaries in their bank accounts, and when ever they need some amount they withdraw only that and spend with that they will not face the attacks of thieves. while uneducated do not feel convenience with banks so they do not like banks.

They are getting their salary in bank account in the form of fiat and not in bitcoins and their income is fixed but you cannot expect fixed income from bitcoins.
You can't expect to get a fixed income from bitcoins if they were tied to fiat, but you can get a fixed income if it was bitcoin(such as 1 BTC= 1BTC).
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:32:07 PM

yes i want to receive my salary in bitcoin but i know that government will not be ready for that. govt will not pay me in bitcoin.

Unless you are working for the government, or maybe receive benefits from them, you have no reason to expect them paying you in Bitcoin. If you're just working for a company, then it's up to them to decide whether or not to pay you in Bitcoin after you having agreed on that.
ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:01:28 AM

Nope, i want recive my salary in fiat till bitcoin is not accepted in my country, cause exchanging bitcoin into fiat everytime is not very fair but maybe somewehre salary in bitcoin is real.

I agree that the volatility is a hard point. 1k of bitcoin could be 800 dollar on the day you want to exchange it.
If that happens 1 time, no problem but if it keeps happening you will lose lots of money.
d@nte

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:03:28 AM

No problem to accept part of it in BTC.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:22:21 AM

I would like to get paid into bitcoin, but my wife is unemployed soo my salary is the only source i have to  the bills coming. If i hadnt such situation, i would like to get my comission paid into bitcoin, my salary no as i would just sell out my bitcoin and loose something like 10% from my bitcoins portfolio.
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 09:38:42 AM

I would like to get paid into bitcoin, but my wife is unemployed soo my salary is the only source i have to  the bills coming. If i hadnt such situation, i would like to get my comission paid into bitcoin, my salary no as i would just sell out my bitcoin and loose something like 10% from my bitcoins portfolio.
This might sound selfish, but try to get your wife a job. I mean, it doesn't really have to be a good-paying one, it just needs to be one that fits her. I don't have any information about your wife such as her conditions (if any) so I don't know what job I can suggest her take. I also know that I don't have any right to be saying these, but I'm just suggesting some things that may be of any help for you and your wife.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 09:45:21 AM

At present the signature campaign payment i am receiving is just my online salary through which i am running my family expenses. apart from this i am doing online small tasks for bitcoin and doing some altcoin trading, so you can tell that i am getting salary in bitcoin.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 09:51:39 AM

Lol that the government is not paying you. who pays your company or your institution, unless you work for the government. certainly the government would never use bitcoin for payment of salaries.
btw what is you job. if it is in the IT field. maybe there is a chance you could accept bitcoin
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 09:53:52 AM

At present the signature campaign payment i am receiving is just my online salary through which i am running my family expenses. apart from this i am doing online small tasks for bitcoin and doing some altcoin trading, so you can tell that i am getting salary in bitcoin.
Yeah same here i am getting salary here that can help to my family. but not all the time.. for now i just saving more bitcoins and use it in affilate marketing i have a blog and promoting something online  that i think i can make more earnings with it using bitcoin.. because many stores online are accepting bitcoin as payment and all i needs in online are now accepting bitcoin.. so 7 of my blogs earnings save to bitcoin and spend my bitcoins in 2 captcha and deathcaptcha that accept bitcoin as payment for seo purposes..
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:23:17 AM

I do not understand what you're talking about bitcoin conversion to fiat is not fair? it should exchange provides withdraw fee if you want to pull your money to the bank. or reasonable when there is a fee for every exchange. if you are in my country or the local exchange. maybe you're just going ering withdraw fee of 1% was very small

xdrpx

Activity: 616
Merit: 603

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:48:30 AM

I would prefer to accept a small percentage of my salary that I can afford to lose, as Bitcoins. A small investment into Bitcoins can pay well in the future, and it's always a good long term investment. However, I would not prefer having 50% or a higher percentage of my salary to be received in Bitcoins, cause most of my spending depends on fiat, and I'm very sure that I can't find a single food mart here that accepts Bitcoins as a means of payment.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:39:31 PM

I will never prefer to get my salary in bitcon as it can be very risky if price falls to extreme level in future then it will give me less payments.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: