Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:19:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
Crapsy

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 06:17:31 PM

I must say I'm impressed. I thought the price would have sunk lower than it is now. But no. With a stable release, C-CEX multiplied, we are off again.
lurker10

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 09:16:26 PM

0.9.13 looks ok, hopefully it's a stable milestone we've all been waiting for, cross fingers.

airgonomike

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 10:09:25 PM

0.9.13 looks ok, hopefully it's a stable milestone we've all been waiting for, cross fingers.

"stable milestone"  I lol'd you can still not even mine! Yes guys! We have a so called "coin" that we can not even mine! xD

If you look at it this way, it is not even a blockchain! xD

We have been screwed all over! xD

The only ones who seem to enjoy getting screwed again and again by de Jerk and Savage are the cockhungry jizzslurpers at the slack circlejerk! xD

Everytime I am pissed that de Jerk and Savage try to fuck us again the are screaming NOOOONOOOO PLEASE LET THEM SCREW US AGAIN, PLEASE STEWIE, WE LIKE GETTING SCREWED!!!! xD

Hey Stew, I sent you 1BTC so you can go play with it!

Looks like you don't know what a BTC is. Am I surprised? NO! I guess it is that final stage of retardation what has led you here!

Hey Stew, how does that feel to be stuck with HEAT while BTC is going to the moon? Can you make us laugh again?
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:16:06 PM

When will forging start again?
StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:24:36 PM

The only ones who seem to enjoy getting screwed again and again by de Jerk and Savage are the cockhungry jizzslurpers at the slack circlejerk! xD

I laughed. You are now calling yourself names, since you have joined the slack multiple times with different trash email accounts (in some slacks that is an instant ban), after impersonating others, not keeping random discussion to random, insulting people with profanity, AND your latest account is still active actually....
So what, the dickheads in the slack are insulting me too and when I defend myself the only one who gets banned is me! Seen that again and again, these dicksuckers(especially airgonomike, hah this dick even pm#d me in here just to insult me! xD what a loser!) do not even receive a warning! Fuck your rules! And yeah I don't even save the password to the slackaccount I guess it is easier to just make a new one. The people on there are braindead anyway. There is no discussion, they just do what the heatheads tell them to do. Every time I was on there, everybody was against me. It makes absolutely no sense, I always represent the interests of an investor. When I talk about the promised buy wall, everybody in the slack was against me. I talked about the redistribution of the ccex coins, the slackteam is against that. I knew they would be against me from the beginning. Why is that? If they would be investors, they would be on my side, it would only profit them. There is something very shady going on. Sometimes wonder if they get paid to lick the heatheads asses? Everybody sees that, in fact most people already left the project because of that. Lots of people pm'd me, because they think the same. Fuck you, fuck the slack, fuck the heatheads! I got scammed by these dicks! You assholes will not get away with that, even when I have sold my coins, I will stay until these dicks run out of money or will visit a nice cozy 2m² jail cell! I even had a chat with a lawyer, it took him not one minute to conclude that what these assholes are doing is clear fraud!

MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:36:07 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2017, 11:47:15 PM by MoveCrypto

I laughed. You are now calling yourself names, since you have joined the slack multiple times with different trash email accounts (in some slacks that is an instant ban), after impersonating others, not keeping random discussion to random, insulting people with profanity, AND your latest account is still active actually....
So what, the dickheads in the slack are insulting me too and when I defend myself the only one who gets banned is me! Seen that again and again, these dicksuckers(especially airgonomike, hah this dick even pm#d me in here just to insult me! xD what a loser!) do not even receive a warning! Fuck your rules! And yeah I don't even save the password to the slackaccount I guess it is easier to just make a new one. The people on there are braindead anyway. There is no discussion, they just do what the heatheads tell them to do. Every time I was on there, everybody was against me. It makes absolutely no sense, I always represent the interests of an investor. When I talk about the promised buy wall, everybody in the slack was against me. I talked about the redistribution of the ccex coins, the slackteam is against that. I knew they would be against me from the beginning. Why is that? If they would be investors, they would be on my side, it would only profit them. There is something very shady going on. Sometimes wonder if they get paid to lick the heatheads asses? Everybody sees that, in fact most people already left the project because of that. Lots of people pm'd me, because they think the same. Fuck you, fuck the slack, fuck the heatheads! I got scammed by these dicks! You assholes will not get away with that, even when I have sold my coins, I will stay until these dicks run out of money or will visit a nice cozy 2m² jail cell!

HEAT IS A SCAM!
THEY LIED MULTIPLE TIMES!
HERE IS THE PROOF THEY LIED ABOUT THE PROMISED BUY WALL AND HERE IS THE PROOF THEY LIED ABOUT DISTRIBUTING ALL COINS TO THE INVESTORS OF THE FIRST ICO

The bolded part makes no sense.  When people put big effort into a fud campaign and post constant scam accusations, it typically creates negative sentiment and lowers the price of a coin to some degree.  Especially small market cap coins like HEAT.

Small market cap coins see big price movements based solely on hype.  You are putting so much energy into creating anti-hype, so it seems like you are working against the interest of the investors (ico investors want price to go up usually)

2 possible motives for your campaign:

1) you are honestly a disgruntled investor with a crazy personality
2) you are part of pump/dump group that is using classic technique of fudding while buying, then switch to pumping when you are ready to start selling

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
StewieG

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:45:06 PM

So what, the dickheads in the slack are insulting me too and when I defend myself the only one who gets banned is me! Seen that again and again, these dicksuckers(especially airgonomike, hah this dick even pm#d me in here just to insult me! xD what a loser!) do not even receive a warning! Fuck your rules! And yeah I don't even save the password to the slackaccount I guess it is easier to just make a new one. The people on there are braindead anyway. There is no discussion, they just do what the heatheads tell them to do. Every time I was on there, everybody was against me. It makes absolutely no sense, I always represent the interests of an investor. When I talk about the promised buy wall, everybody in the slack was against me. I talked about the redistribution of the ccex coins, the slackteam is against that. I knew they would be against me from the beginning. Why is that? If they would be investors, they would be on my side, it would only profit them. There is something very shady going on. Sometimes wonder if they get paid to lick the heatheads asses? Everybody sees that, in fact most people already left the project because of that. Lots of people pm'd me, because they think the same. Fuck you, fuck the slack, fuck the heatheads! I got scammed by these dicks! You assholes will not get away with that, even when I have sold my coins, I will stay until these dicks run out of money or will visit a nice cozy 2m² jail cell!

HEAT IS A SCAM!
HERE IS THE PROOF THEY LIED ABOUT THE PROMISED BUY WALL AND HERE IS THE PROOF THEY LIED ABOUT DISTRIBUTING ALL COINS TO THE INVESTORS OF THE FIRST ICO

The bolded part makes no sense.  When people put big effort into a fud campaign and post constant scam accusations, it typically scares off some investors and lowers the price of a coin to some degree.  Especially small market cap coins like HEAT.

Why would investors be on your side when you are campaigning in a way that could lower HEAT price?

Small market cap coins see big price movements based solely on hype.  You are putting so much energy into creating anti-hype, as if you want the price to be lower.

2) you are part of pump/dump group that is using classic technique of fudding while buying, then switch to pumping when you are ready to start selling

You seem to be the mastermind of putting things out of context! If you had put all this in bold you would have known
:"When I talk about the promised buy wall, everybody in the slack was against me. I talked about the redistribution of the ccex coins, the slackteam is against that. I knew they would be against me from the beginning. Why is that? If they would be investors, they would be on my side, it would only profit them. "

Yes why would an investor be against a buy wall? Why would they not want to get more coins? And maybe even more important, can you read? Are you able to "understand" things? It is called thinking, you should give it a try! You idiot just read through my post without understanding anything, then you just look for some small part of the text you can repeat and try to trash what I said by putting it out of context: This technique is well know in the world of talking bullshit, it is called being retarded! My guess is you are some kind of low level marketing piss working for some very unrelevant company or you are some rhetoric bullshit coach. These guys are usually the biggest idiots out there. This fits perfect to you!

StewieG

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:56:31 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2017, 12:53:21 AM by StewieG

HEAT IS A SCAM!

The bolded part makes no sense.  When people put big effort into a fud campaign and post constant scam accusations, it typically scares off some investors and lowers the price of a coin to some degree.  Especially small market cap coins like HEAT.

Why would investors be on your side when you are campaigning in a way that could lower HEAT price?

Small market cap coins see big price movements based solely on hype.  You are putting so much energy into creating anti-hype, as if you want the price to be lower.

You seem to be the mastermind of putting things out of context! If you had put all this in bold you would have known
:"When I talk about the promised buy wall, everybody in the slack was against me. I talked about the redistribution of the ccex coins, the slackteam is against that. I knew they would be against me from the beginning. Why is that? If they would be investors, they would be on my side, it would only profit them. "

Yes why would an investor be against a buy wall? Why would they not want to get more coins? And maybe even more important, can you read? Are you able to "understand" things? It is called thinking, you should give it a try!

HEAT IS A SCAM!

I'm not against any of the stuff you bolded there, all sounds reasonable.  The only thing I am against is the constant "HEAT IS A SCAM!" which serves no purpose other than to create negative sentiment, panic market, and lower price of asset.

I used to think such posting has no effect on the price, but then I saw a coordinated fud attack with big red bold letters and multiple accounts was launched against ICN.  It was successful in crashing the market so the fudders could get their buy orders filled.

Looks like the new tactic instead of being straight up hostile towards me and my opinionsin here is to pretend to agree with me and then make me look stupid by saying I fud and crash the price and the best is to ignore me. Fuck you, it will not work! You said absolutely no word that you were for a buy wall or a redistribution of the coins! I want the promised buy wall, I want the redistribution of the ccex coins! Everything else is a scam!
I hope it will reach the point when you type in "Heat" in google it will autocorrect to "Heat is a scam"! xD

Hey heatheads, do you call it a buy back in order to write it off your taxes? I think this would make sense. Somebody should get in contact with www.vero.fi and ask for their opinion on this matter... Just so we can get a second opinion, we want everything to be correct here, right guys?
HAHAHAAH the tax administration even has an instagram with pics like that https://www.instagram.com/p/BQfkbK-la_i/
Man I think we will get along just fine! xD
It's like I almost have to contact them right now just to show them the memes I posted! This is crazy! xD

It's not rational for a salesman to say "Hey, want to buy what I am selling?  I think it's crap, so I recommend not to buy it.  But, do you want to buy it?"
I know you never saw that, you defend the heatheads. They are the opposite of me. What I am is called being honest!

johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 03:40:23 AM

Whats really is truth, thrh the management of this project sucks, completely.

What a odyssey to get the bittrex listing done !

And still nothing ready. I think sventje must be something like a big child.not able to make things happen.

So whats the present situation with bittrex listing? Why no negotiations, this time,to make this shitcoin tradeable there?

StewieG

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 03:47:37 AM

Whats really is truth, thrh the management of this project sucks, completely.

What a odyssey to get the bittrex listing done !

And still nothing ready. I think sventje must be something like a big child.not able to make things happen.

So whats the present situation with bittrex listing? Why no negotiations, this time,to make this shitcoin tradeable there?

There will be no bittrex listing. Svantja literally said he will not be asskissing to get on bittrex! So no, no bittrex and no also no poloniex I guess. What we can say for sure is that this Svantja guy is the best of the best of the best. Doesn't get any better... xD Look how these 2 self proclaimed geniuses achieved to fail at absolutely everything. They really pissed everyone off. I think even the cocksucker at the slack are pissed but are afraid to admit it. This is so fantastic! xD

Oh yeah I would really like to know what Svantja Savage is doing all day? Is he just sitting around counting the money they raised or what? xD
Stumpsty

Activity: 105
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 06:53:14 AM

When will forging start again?
Yep, when will forging start again?
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 07:06:56 AM

Can I get an invite to slack please?
Fern

Activity: 247

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 07:28:23 AM

Exchange reliability improving and listed on coinmarketcap as "Heat Wallet"

Devs continue to work hard, new versions coming out every few days

We all risked some money here, we get a 10x plus or nothing.

Stop the FUD, fudders now buying up cheap HEAT using the HEAT exchange...oh the irony

Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 08:11:11 AM

Can I get an invite to slack please?

https://heatslack.herokuapp.com/
deadlock1

Activity: 658

methodic madness

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 08:27:30 AM

Important questions to the developers:

So far, so good. Smiley It works and does what it's for, although it's not really atomic. The start is ok and I will continue supporting HEAT. Are there any plans to integrate the other blockchains, like Komodo/Iguana does?

I saw some trade pairs at heatwallet. Most trades are for BTC, that makes no sense for me!!! So I have to change back my HEAT to BTC to be able trade the GNT Huh

Would like to have more HEAT trade pairs, e.g. HEAT/GNT, is it possible to make it more HEAT-focussed?

Ich hab heut Nichtgeburtstag! :-)
BENBTC

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

zeth.tech

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 08:56:27 AM

Hmm seems to be alot of fuss going on here, is there proof to the allegations?
Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 09:49:57 AM

Important questions to the developers:

So far, so good. Smiley It works and does what it's for, although it's not really atomic. The start is ok and I will continue supporting HEAT. Are there any plans to integrate the other blockchains, like Komodo/Iguana does?

I saw some trade pairs at heatwallet. Most trades are for BTC, that makes no sense for me!!! So I have to change back my HEAT to BTC to be able trade the GNT Huh

Would like to have more HEAT trade pairs, e.g. HEAT/GNT, is it possible to make it more HEAT-focussed?

I'm sure there will be pairs available when the AE is stabilized and functioning by the standards it is meant to. That should probably be after a couple of hours when a hardfork will take place and only servers up to date will continue on chain.
TheCoinWizard

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 02:20:24 PM

I am gonna grab some pop corn for for the price updates...

Price tanking below 5000 satoshi... still low volume, 0.7 btc last 24 hours...

who is going for the emergency exit?

There are still a couple of bitcoins to be earned by selling off heat...
airgonomike

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 03:25:37 PM

I am gonna grab some pop corn for for the price updates...

Price tanking below 5000 satoshi... still low volume, 0.7 btc last 24 hours...

who is going for the emergency exit?

There are still a couple of bitcoins to be earned by selling off heat...

Selling requires buyers! ^^
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 06:16:35 PM

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: