Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:26:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
Stumpsty

Activity: 105
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 10:48:53 AM

HEAT finally on coincap.io  Cool
Stumpsty

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 10:49:40 AM

HEAT finally on coincap.io  Cool
Why are they always so slow to add new coins?
cryptococcus

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:08:18 PM

Hi,
I also would like to buy some HEAT on the exchange. Can someone send me 0.1 HEAT?

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773
Merit: 500

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 12:47:16 PM

Hi,
I also would like to buy some HEAT on the exchange. Can someone send me 0.1 HEAT?

All new BTC depositors should be receiving 0.05 HEAT minutes after the deposit is credited. Did you not receive that?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

cryptococcus

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:56:23 PM

Hi,

All new BTC depositors should be receiving 0.05 HEAT minutes after the deposit is credited. Did you not receive that?

Yes received it. Sorry, took a while for the BTC to get confirmed.

Another question: How do I backup my wallet and is the wallet only protected by the PIN? Is it possible to store it offline?

Thanks for your help!
CCEDKaps

Activity: 621

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:11:41 PM

I cannot transfer my heat from openledger exchange

there are no withdraw possibilities available.

the only way to send heat is from the wallet.

there is trading, but no transfer of heat.

its coming within some months.

You cannot withdraw correctly yet that is true, but there is definitely a way to get the heat on the exchange out.

the most simple version is to send to the official openledger account connected to HEAT called: heatledger

in order to withdraw you send the funds to this account and write in memo your HEAT adress wheere you wish the funds sent, and I will personally take care of this within 24 hours time. Since this is a decentralized exchange I do not as such receive notifications, so pls accompany any request like above with an e-mail sent to my adress: ronny@ccedk.com and I can act on it accordingly.

Untill now some 20 early HEAT ICO participants have withdrawn the total of some 350 000 HEAT, and another 650 000 HEAT are still left on the exchange.

you can see details on all 125 users who holds HEAT tokens as well as the markets traded on the explorer cryptofresh.com

http://cryptofresh.com/a/OPEN.HEAT

We hold ourselves some 450 000 HEAT apart from this as well as some 200 000 apart from that outside the platform, so we are ourselves very well supporting HEAT.

You can ofcourse also buy HEAT from OpenLedger and then withdraw as above mentioned, and you may deposit any major crypto currencies as well as fiat usd and eur as well as jpy.

All the best

Ronny Boesing
CEO
OpenLedger Aps

PS.: we would have loved to have been able already to offer immediate deposit and withdrawal option but have to wait a little longer as we are in the middle of a bigger change that does not allow much time to implement new currencies. we expect however to be able to enable within next 4-6 weeks.

Until then feel free to use above option. I act in general within 24 hours if sending me email also, thanks and apologies for any nuisance this may accompany.

Crapsy

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 03:58:44 PM

I cannot transfer my heat from openledger exchange

there are no withdraw possibilities available.

the only way to send heat is from the wallet.

there is trading, but no transfer of heat.

its coming within some months.

You cannot withdraw correctly yet that is true, but there is definitely a way to get the heat on the exchange out.

the most simple version is to send to the official openledger account connected to HEAT called: heatledger

in order to withdraw you send the funds to this account and write in memo your HEAT adress wheere you wish the funds sent, and I will personally take care of this within 24 hours time. Since this is a decentralized exchange I do not as such receive notifications, so pls accompany any request like above with an e-mail sent to my adress: ronny@ccedk.com and I can act on it accordingly.

Untill now some 20 early HEAT ICO participants have withdrawn the total of some 350 000 HEAT, and another 650 000 HEAT are still left on the exchange.

you can see details on all 125 users who holds HEAT tokens as well as the markets traded on the explorer cryptofresh.com

http://cryptofresh.com/a/OPEN.HEAT

We hold ourselves some 450 000 HEAT apart from this as well as some 200 000 apart from that outside the platform, so we are ourselves very well supporting HEAT.

You can ofcourse also buy HEAT from OpenLedger and then withdraw as above mentioned, and you may deposit any major crypto currencies as well as fiat usd and eur as well as jpy.

All the best

Ronny Boesing
CEO
OpenLedger Aps

PS.: we would have loved to have been able already to offer immediate deposit and withdrawal option but have to wait a little longer as we are in the middle of a bigger change that does not allow much time to implement new currencies. we expect however to be able to enable within next 4-6 weeks.

Until then feel free to use above option. I act in general within 24 hours if sending me email also, thanks and apologies for any nuisance this may accompany.

Thanks for the update and good to see support from your side Smiley Let's HEAT it up.
limitless1

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 06:40:57 PM

My coins have still not arrived to my HEAT wallet. I need support because its not okay to just lock up someones coins in limbo.

People be careful realize there is a chance your funds will just get lost (temporarily maybe...) when moving them into the heat exchange.

HEAT Support where you at ive emailed you a couple times about this as well.
farl4web
Legendary

Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 07:00:47 PM

Brief technical situation update:

After negotiations and enrolling events during the past week with ABN AMRO bank, which is the 3rd largest bank in The Netherlands, they've chosen us for their disruptive high tech program embracing a fairly extensive yet carefully selected list of fintech companies with whom they intend to get ahead competition in the adoption of blockchain and other disruptive technologies closely related to the banking field.

That progression of events is highly desired and fits HEAT perfectly - in that our next step would've in any case been the deployment of microservices. Microservices is an unique feature of HEAT, as described by the lead developer Dennis in the following words in our many banking / fintech contact meetings:

The big issue with creating custom blockchain applications for your organisation is that in most cases you'll need skilled blockchain developers, which are hard to come by. With micro services all you need is one of your own programmers who is able to write one or more TypeScript scripts. The scripts are able to react to all the things that happen on the blockchain by simply registering an event listener, they can also do everything you can do on heat (send money, message, place order etc). Finally from a micro service you can connect to any other system or database in your organization through standard methods.

HEAT microservices, enhanced with our unique replicator model for external RDBMS such as Mysql, DB2, H2 or Berkeley, allow anyone to implement BaaS services in the HEAT public blockchain, and specifically they allow us Heat Ledger Ltd to deploy customized duplicates of the HEAT technology into corporate environments without dedicated personnel to service blockchain software in particular. This is the model we're going to develop into full fruitition while delivering the pilot solution for ABN AMRO's needs during the next 100 days, thus yielding us 3x leveraged benefit:

- Completion of the possibly highly lucrative bank co-op project
- Streamlined general corporate solution deployment model, and
- Considerable feature enhancement for the public HEAT blockchain

The high HEAT tps figures advertised are fit for HEAT blockchain internal corporate use already. Whereas even the highest speed data network lag between various continents of the earth AFAIK makes it impossible to disseminate p2p data globally at speeds higher than well under 20 tps in the best case scenario, the goal for the public HEAT chain of guaranteed 1000 tps 24/7 is actually designed to not be dependent on node communication lag.

Due to the replicator infrastructure as described in the HEAT White Paper we can use single node pre-matching and broadcast the bulk pre-matched tx batch to p2p network at regular intervals with sophisticated ordering automation handling any race conditions or frontrunning situations. This is some near future (~6-12 months) development that goes along with the restructuring of the p2p traffic to binary messaging (Akka). The current HEAT model allows us to deploy high speed pilot projects for organizations like ABN AMRO, as corporations use private blockchain configuration in closed environment with either single matching node or very high speed dedicated / cloud server network capable of reaching 50+ tps levels even on realtime p2p basis.

We've got to resolve some public key issues for full blockchain rescan before the new server release for enabling HEAT block rewards is made available. The block rewards are expected to be re-enabled when that's sorted out, which should happen during the weekend or shortly after. Interest towards HEAT and Heatwallet.com trading has been improving sharply during the past days and is expected to keep doing so when the block rewards are enabled.

Great work guys! And good luck with the new project with the ABN.
Fern

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 09:50:20 PM

What's the situation with the CCEX 1.5 multiplier. Is it still going to happen?
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 10:15:54 PM

All the pending BTC redemptions that were properly submitted with destination account number have now been brought up to date.

CCEX had today again one of the days they contact us on Skype for the nth time to attempt HEAT integration, after which cutting off communication as usual. The Multiplier has been agreed with them and they've told us several they will apply it. Whether that means they'll really do it, and when, remains to be seen.

quimastero

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 10:59:58 PM

All the pending BTC redemptions that were properly submitted with destination account number have now been brought up to date.

CCEX had today again one of the days they contact us on Skype for the nth time to attempt HEAT integration, after which cutting off communication as usual. The Multiplier has been agreed with them and they've told us several they will apply it. Whether that means they'll really do it, and when, remains to be seen.

if i aint mistaken, ccex multiplier has already been applied days, or weeks, ago.

last time checked my stash, i had almost 10k of heat. i invested in ico phase 2 and bought some more later when prices fell but only to a maximum of 0.8 btc.
which results in an average of 8k satoshi per heat, which again can only be a result of the multiplier since i bought most of it in stage 2 ico for 13k satoshi each.
twistelaar
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 11:13:09 PM

Time for Bittrex..
quimastero

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 11:26:42 PM

if i aint mistaken, ccex multiplier has already been applied days, or weeks, ago.

last time checked my stash, i had almost 10k of heat. i invested in ico phase 2 and bought some more later when prices fell but only to a maximum of 0.8 btc.
which results in an average of 8k satoshi per heat, which again can only be a result of the multiplier since i bought most of it in stage 2 ico for 13k satoshi each.

so i looked it up in my orders and it says:

2017-02-21 02:26:05   Deposit   +3273.14812562 HEAT      Applying 1.5388 HEAT multiplicator

applied already in late february, cheers:)

@eliphaz just curious now how u would have missed that
Fern

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:16:18 AM

so i looked it up in my orders and it says:

2017-02-21 02:26:05   Deposit   +3273.14812562 HEAT      Applying 1.5388 HEAT multiplicator

applied already in late february, cheers:)

@eliphaz just curious now how u would have missed that

Oh yeah, thanks, I see it now, Feb 21st it was applied. Perhaps @eliphaz was confused with the CCEX wallet integration which has been 'integrating' for many days now.
cryptonia

Activity: 340

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:44:08 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2017, 04:33:24 AM by cryptonia

Yes the multiplier already happened.  Weeks ago!

Is there another multiplier going to happen at c-cex?   I doubt it

cryptonia

Activity: 340

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:47:00 AM

It already happened weeks ago. The Heat coins I had at c-cex were multiplied.
mm2543363588

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:35:11 AM

Whats the process by which we will claim our HEAT?
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 04:07:53 AM

Is there another multiplier going to happen at c-cex?   I doubt it
No, you're right, forgot about the multiplication vs. pending integration while having hundreds of pending issues at the top of the mind you can actually easily use some social engineering to play a trick something isn't quite the way someone implicates it to be Smiley

Oh yeah, thanks, I see it now, Feb 21st it was applied. Perhaps @eliphaz was confused with the CCEX wallet integration which has been 'integrating' for many days now.
True. Months rather than days, though

Whats the process by which we will claim our HEAT?
Most HEAT tokens have been claimed long ago. Please contact support at heat ledger dot com with all details you can provide to claim your stake.

Stumpsty

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:41:21 AM

Asked a while back, but is probably buried in the posts, when will withdrawals from Alcurex be available? will they stake?
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: