Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:54:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212607 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zengryT

Activity: 745
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:16:57 PM

Like you say 7days left but in crypto that is a long time lol

lol for sure. millions have been made and lost in crypto in less than 7 days :p Smiley

They have indeed. And this project will have hit its target within the week.

There are so many ICO at the moment but the vast majority of them are anonymous, I won't be going near any of them in future.

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
ridewithme

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Follow me to the Profitland.

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:23:47 PM

So we can go in as a noob and partake in a hit based tournament and everyone will be given equal powerd weapons. A level 2 and a level 122 for example? And can you tell me more about the Freeze war, bomb war ect. Paint a picture for me to I understand what kind of game play that is. Obviously I understand team death match and soccer but the others I dont.

I had done some descriptions earlier in the thread but here's some basic details from our forum.

Vampire War

All players start with 10,000 life and lose 150 life per second. Hitting any other player with fb/ss STEALS 1,000 of their life. When your health reaches 0, you are eliminated. For thematic purposes, all players inside the events will be given a fancy vampire garment to get them into the mood.

Dragon War

The first person to score a kill becomes the dragon king. While you are the dragon king you will 1 shot all other players with fb/ss and will gain points per kill AND per second. All other players can only hit the dragon king (gaining points for each hit) and take 3 hits to kill him. The person who scores the final strike becomes the new dragon king. Ends when a player reaches the score limit.

Soccer

Work as a team to get the ball into the enemy net! The first person who hits the ball in the center becomes a soccer ball and can bounce towards the enemy net. You can still use fb/ss while you're transformed to pass the ball to allies. Allies can hit the enemy team to freeze them solid for a short while.

Note: The ball is quite slow. Protect whoever on your team has it so that your team can score!

Freeze War

Team based event where hitting players will freeze them solid in a block of ice! Hit your frozen allies to free them instantly. Once an entire team is frozen at once, they lose and are eliminated.

Bomb War

The first player to be hit becomes a bomb and after 10 seconds will be eliminated. If they hit another player, the bomb passes to them and its timer is reset to 10s. Hitting the player who is currently holding the bomb makes it count down 1 second faster. If the bomb reaches 0 while on your character, you will be eliminated. The event ends when only 1 player remains alive.

There are plenty more both on the server already and in development. Basically it's just taking the concept of hit based events where skills matter over gear and themeing them in different ways to keep them fresh for players.

Ah is windows client only

I think they said hero's is going to be on Mac.

Heroes has the potential for a mac client... that being said our client protection system involves a LOT of reverse engineering. I'm not sure how feasible those same changes will be on the mac version of the game. The fact that a client for that version of the game exists though does give us a higher likelihood of releasing something for mac users.

Thanks. I saw then but forgot about the explanation.

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
ridewithme

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:25:47 PM

The only reason this has not hit the goal of 200 is because unlike all those shit ico's that raise 100's & 100's of btc this one isn't shoving it down peoples throats every turn you make. Sucks but the legit ico's seem to have a hard time raising capital more than shit scam ico's. but hey this project will continue on it looks regardless, they have done so much already, more than most coins do in there entire life time.

I think the devs should start doing that actually. I dont wanna see this fail.  Do you? Shove it down peoples throats, why not?

Its got legs and I want to see it grow. I want to see it run and become something big. If Pro 4 never can get 10k or 25k or 100k players then the sky can be the limit. People will need to buy jewels either from us or from chris for paypal at a crazy fee with restrictions. We could actually be buying the currency of gaming for the future and we investors control 90% of its supply.  Roll Eyes

No, just no!

Listen to wise people like gutembergin the right answer might be to extend the ico.

Im ok with going that way too. A shlong as 200 btc come in and this happens im cool. I dont really care how it gets there but obviously sooner would be better because the wait is nerve racking.

A shlong? How long is this shlong? Cheesy

-As long as- it was it was supposed to read. But you gotta admit that's a funny mistake.

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
brianlee01

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:29:59 PM

I only have a few minutes, got a huge meeting with the boss in 7 minutes and this is supposed to be my lunch break.
I secured a few more btc yesterday. Im getting them today and putting it into jewels.
Now I got to run and take this verbal lashing from my boss for the next 45 minutes. Wish me luck and hold me in your prayers.
Door closes.......
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:31:17 PM

I only have a few minutes, got a huge meeting with the boss in 7 minutes and this is supposed to be my lunch break.
I secured a few more btc yesterday. Im getting them today and putting it into jewels.
Now I got to run and take this verbal lashing from my boss for the next 45 minutes. Wish me luck and hold me in your prayers.
Door closes.......

Your FIRED. jk lol. now that would suck. :p
ridewithme

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:33:15 PM

Door closes.......

Your FIRED. jk lol. now that would suck. :p

I hate getting fired. It's happened to me more time then id like to admit and every time it sucks. Have you ever been fired? I truly hope Brian wont get fired. I wonder what he did to get in trouble in the first place.

Follow me and profit.
freequant

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:41:20 PM

@JewelsProject, you should change the end of crowdsale condition to "September 1st OR When 200 BTCs have been raised, whichever comes later". Nobody will complain about this minor change of rule. Those who invested want you to have the money to ship top quality software and have a good time to market. And those who didn't invest don't have a say anyway. At the moment people are sitting on the fence and waiting to see if other people put enough money before making a move. And since nobody is sending any money, and just waits, everybody has the wrong impression that the ICO can't meet it's goals (I should know, I'm in that case!). By allowing the ICO to terminate only once it has reached 200 BTC, there is no more reason to hesitate, and I think that you'll be receiving funds much quicker.

I also recommend that you try to advertise a bit more your ICO. Contact the admin of icocountdown.com to have your ICO listed. Also post an article on Steemit.com with photos and videos, and post the link here so that the Steemers here can upvote you.
DU30

Activity: 294

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:44:47 PM

@JewelsProject, you should change the end of crowdsale condition to "September 1st OR When 200 BTCs have been raised, whichever comes later". Nobody will complain about this minor change of rule. Those who invested want you to have the money to ship top quality software and have a good time to market. And those who didn't invest don't have a say anyway. At the moment people are sitting on the fence and waiting to see if other people put enough money before making a move. And since nobody is sending any money, and just waits, everybody has the wrong impression that the ICO can't meet it's goals (I should know, I'm in that case!). By allowing the ICO to terminate only once it has reached 200 BTC, there is no more reason to hesitate, and I think that you'll be receiving funds much quicker.

I also recommend that you try to advertise a bit more your ICO. Contact the admin of icocountdown.com to have your ICO listed. Also post an article on Steemit.com with photos and videos, and post the link here so that the Steemers here can upvote you.

I never heard of steemit. is it like a good place to be. Should I make my own account and by the way. I agree with you. It should be 200 btc or the 1st of the month. whichever comes later.
freequant

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:48:51 PM

I never heard of steemit. is it like a good place to be.
It's a crypto version of Reddit that uses content creation as a form of subjective proof-of-work for distributing the coins, which means in other words that you are paid for posting in proportion of how popular your post becomes (exactly the same upvote mechanism as reddit).

Should I make my own account
You have nothing to lose, just take a look
DU30

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:52:46 PM

I never heard of steemit. is it like a good place to be.
It's a crypto version of Reddit that uses content creation as a form of subjective proof-of-work for distributing the coins, which means in other words that you are paid for posting in proportion of how popular your post becomes (exactly the same upvote mechanism as reddit).

Should I make my own account
You have nothing to lose, just take a look

Looking now, thanks for the explanation. I dont know how I missed a reddit for crypto. Its new yes?
KFCBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:03:05 PM

I really want some free jwl so can the dev please make us bounty to work for.
ridewithme

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:04:24 PM

I really want some free jwl so can the dev please make us bounty to work for.

No bountys! its been said to death. No free coins either.

Follow me and profit.
freequant

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:18:16 PM

Are you investing and have you sent in your btc yet?

As I explained, I'm seating on the fence. I don't think the project will work with only 40BTC funding and it would be pointless to contribute unless I'm confident the project will have enough funding so my approach is wait and see. And I'm sure many potential investors think the same way, that's probably why the ICO doesn't progress much. Making the 200 BTC target a condition for the ICO to end removes the incentive to wait.
ridewithme

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:29:31 PM

As I explained, I'm seating on the fence. I don't think the project will work with only 40BTC funding and it would be pointless to contribute unless I'm confident the project will have enough funding so my approach is wait and see. And I'm sure many potential investors think the same way, that's probably why the ICO doesn't progress much. Making the 200 BTC target a condition for the ICO to end removes the incentive to wait.

You need to just pull the trigger and make your investment. It may be yours thats starts everyone on their buying.

Follow me and profit.
Tacalt

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:31:16 PM

I disagree. I think your proposal would cause this to stall out even longer. They've stated they're seeking outside funding which may subsidize the 200 BTC goal and that will be factored in at the end in the opening post so we may only end up needing 100 BTC. I don't see your idea as removing the incentive to wait because if I had the same mindset of "this can't succeed until it's close to 200 BTC" I'd say fuck investing till it's actually around 150-160 which means people will indefinitely be waiting until the investors who have actual balls invest and get it up to 150-160.

Do you not see obvious problem with this? I don't think it takes a genius to realize if Pro4Never was able to make Apex work with a zero-budget initially he'll be able to make his new project(s) a success as well given they're in the same sector. Roll Eyes
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:37:09 PM

You have not done your due diligence then because the project will be going forward regardless of the amount of Bitcoin raised like has been said by the team. It will take longer but it will still be done regardless of the amount raised. The 200btc is to make the project move as fast as possible and hiring a team to make that happen. Sitting on the fence is fine as long as you have done your research before and you don't fomo at the end without researching pre hand. The target will be reached, I have been around for many ICO and the last days will be a very busy and exciting. I'd like to see a 200btc maximum tbh.
huang0655

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:10:44 PM

okk i'm invest small amount , i let know some chinese friends , good luck! Conquer popular known game in China Smiley
huang0655

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:53:50 PM

dev pay jewels for ambassador i will apply for chinese? Smiley
Steinar

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:05:09 PM

Why such a huge spread for level 1-109 then a small spread from 110-129 and 131+

The new players have no chance against a level 100.

Leveling is not very hard. Level 130 would take a couple of days for most players. Generally speaking anyone in the lower level brackets is going to be a high level player with strong gear who has made a dedicated character just to win those tournaments. Also worth noting that because we only run the brackets if more than 3 players qualify, splitting into smaller groups is un-advisable both because of the increased possible rewards being distributed as well as the increased likelyhood of the bracket not even running due to not enough players of a specific level/class signed up.

Generally speaking level 70 takes about a hour, level 100 maybe 2-3 hours and 130 you could probably grind out in about 12 hours of playing. Past that is when things are slowed down.

In conquer there are two rebirths (resets your level to 15, mix and match skills from other classes or unlock bonus ones for your class) and after 2nd reborn exp rate drops to 1/3. There is also a reincarnation system that lets ppl continue lowering their level to 15 repeatedly but they do not get extra stats for doing so.

Ok I understand it better now. How many levels are there or does it run forever.

Max level is 140.
2x Rebirth (sets your lvl to 15 and 1/3 exp rate once 2nd reborn)
Reincarnate has no limits and is faster because you bounce back to previous level once you reach 110

Gotcha. Thanks again for helping me to understand.
Steinar

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:06:26 PM

It has almost 45 btc now. If you believe in Chris and his ability then you invest. If you don't then you walk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: