Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:36:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform  (Read 127605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:26:32 PM

The main reason I have yet to participate in the ICO is that, the developers are not retaining any OPAIR.  They are keeping 100% btc which makes me wonder where the incentive is for them to make this project a success.  Another thing is, the project can be manipulated by having no developments/updates and once the price drops below ICO, dev's will start accumulating OPAIR with the btc that was invested.  

Or simply reinvest BTC from the ICO into Opair, balloon the ICO value and pump and dump.

"So much room for possibly nefarious activities!"

Do either of you - @AltcoinScamfinder and @trademark - have any idea how stupid and brainwashed you sound? Read the FULL proposal they are making and follow the questions asked in this thread and absorb the replies those questions get. After that take a deep breath, relax and maybe take a few math classes and/or ask your economics teacher about the reasonability of this proposal (ICO) - Not sure what you are whining about and why or what you try to achieve but your conspiracy theories don't make any sense no matter how I try to twist and turn it.   

You must be either new here or just on some amazing mushrooms so I won't hold thay against you. I will say that investing in a non-beta product with a single forum account representing it and no transparency will obviously make you very wealthy. And no, there are no examples of scams in the crypto space so don't worry.

How high are you?

FOR RENT.
AltcoinScamfinder

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:32:09 PM

The main reason I have yet to participate in the ICO is that, the developers are not retaining any OPAIR.  They are keeping 100% btc which makes me wonder where the incentive is for them to make this project a success.  Another thing is, the project can be manipulated by having no developments/updates and once the price drops below ICO, dev's will start accumulating OPAIR with the btc that was invested.  

Or simply reinvest BTC from the ICO into Opair, balloon the ICO value and pump and dump.

"So much room for possibly nefarious activities!"

Do either of you - @AltcoinScamfinder and @trademark - have any idea how stupid and brainwashed you sound? Read the FULL proposal they are making and follow the questions asked in this thread and absorb the replies those questions get. After that take a deep breath, relax and maybe take a few math classes and/or ask your economics teacher about the reasonability of this proposal (ICO) - Not sure what you are whining about and why or what you try to achieve but your conspiracy theories don't make any sense no matter how I try to twist and turn it.  

STFU dude.  Do you just throw money into stuff without finding out what you're really investing in.  What was stupid about my post?  Dev's aren't holding any Opair, so their 700btc will always be 700btc.  So what is the incentive of making Opair a success?  Simple as that.  My post was directed to the dev, not to your stupid ass that probably invested quite a bit and my post was threatening to your investment.  My intention is not to FUD, I was just getting answers before I invest or not.  BTW, don't worry about my math background, I'm sure it's much higher than yours.   Wink

They already said that they will buy their stake with ICO money after the ICO ends...

So, depending on how much money we give them they will decide if it's worth owning a part of the project and how much of OUR MONEY they will spend on THEIR share of it.

I seriously hope you don't think you were just defending their strategy cause most people in the real world know that it's called fraud, and if you do that in a real company you go to jail.

I'm sorry if I sound harsh but seriously, you just can't setup an ICO without having even thought about these things. It's literally the first thing you do.

It this is really the scenario it's a joke.

FOR RENT.
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:35:00 PM

I don't mean to be a Debbie downer, but lofty plans and devs that aren't even on bitcointalk just screams "run away" to me.

The excuse that the developers "don't have accounts" is absolutele nonsense. Yeah, it's probably too much work to create an account if you expect $400.000+ in crowdfunding of something that doesn't exist yet.

I'll be sitting this one out til there is WAY more info. I also despise the "first day bonus" BS that always is designed to milk people out of early money.

Feel free to address this.

There are alot of developers here that just purchase account and act like they have owned that account since the first day however that doesnt mean anything at all to me. The main concer for me will be when they will not be able to deliver what they have promised so we'll wait and see on this
wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:42:00 PM

To Altcoinscamfinder,

We do not want disrespect discussions between users here. On the other hand Altcoinscamfinder I already mentioned that Frank will be here today or tomorrow to make public a statement. And please, stop spams, if you have many things to say, uses a single post.
If you do not like our structure, which is the most honest and transparent we could do please, not invest in us. We believe that what we do is much more honest to have 20% of total supply as premine + 100 percent of the funds obtained from the ICO. It would be easy for us to do that, but we want the best and most honest. Like we said "we will invest a percentage of what we got in the ICO and our own money to buy our stakes." This is far more honest that made a premine for 20% of total supply, but if you and most of the forum want the opposite, we can change that structure (and take 20% of total supply as premine + the funds obtained from the ICO), although we believe is not the best.

kooke

Activity: 448

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:20:43 AM

To Altcoinscamfinder,

We do not want disrespect discussions between users here. On the other hand Altcoinscamfinder I already mentioned that Frank will be here today or tomorrow to make public a statement. And please, stop spams, if you have many things to say, uses a single post.
If you do not like our structure, which is the most honest and transparent we could do please, not invest in us. We believe that what we do is much more honest to have 20% of total supply as premine + 100 percent of the funds obtained from the ICO. It would be easy for us to do that, but we want the best and most honest. Like we said "we will invest a percentage of what we got in the ICO and our own money to buy our stakes." This is far more honest that made a premine for 20% of total supply, but if you and most of the forum want the opposite, we can change that structure (and take 20% of total supply as premine + the funds obtained from the ICO), although we believe is not the best.

No, dont hear to that guy, we are really happy with the distribution that you want to accomplish. I think it is a novelty that will be beneficial for investors.

AltcoinScamfinder

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:42:12 AM

To Altcoinscamfinder,

I may have misunderstood, or there may just be faulty information out there.

But these are things that really needs to be very specific and nailed down. There are WAY too many scams out there to leave anything to interpretation.

I don't know the people behind this project and yes, I'm pretty abrasive. I hope its all explained.

FOR RENT.
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:53:06 AM

To Altcoinscamfinder,

I may have misunderstood, or there may just be faulty information out there.

But these are things that really needs to be very specific and nailed down. There are WAY too many scams out there to leave anything to interpretation.

I don't know the people behind this project and yes, I'm pretty abrasive. I hope its all explained.

Do not worry and it's great that there are users who are doing due diligence of new projects to see how legitimate they are. Would be good if in the next 24-48 hours you come back to our thread to see the statement that will make Frank.

Regards

wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 04:03:14 AM

ICO Update - Day Three

Members: 178
Number of investments: 82
Amount invested: 56.30 BTC

Actual bonus (until August 3): - Users participating in the campaign the first week (but not the first two days) will receive 20% bonus.

iambitcoin5

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:01:44 AM

Seems like a great project. Is there a signature campaign ongoing now?

barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 05:10:36 AM

Seems like a great project. Is there a signature campaign ongoing now?

yes they are, look at the first page on this op guy, you can see about signature campaign
or here thread about signature campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559043.0
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:24:19 AM

I think this is the the most trusted project I 've ever joined .
I can see the whole process of project and the ICO public price for every investor
I also know where money is? offcourse because of early days so members are still hesitating
After the first week . Everything will be fine.
We are investing on the clear and transperent project .
coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:49:40 AM

Another ICO project. Its really the altcoin/crypto ICO year.

Will be watching for updates on this one.

Dev, what's the target total funds you want to collect from the ICO for it to be considered a success?
tslimx

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:09:55 AM

Very ambitious and promising project looking forward to putting 2 btc into this
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:15:29 AM

Another ICO project. Its really the altcoin/crypto ICO year.

Will be watching for updates on this one.

Dev, what's the target total funds you want to collect from the ICO for it to be considered a success?

To be honest we do not have a specified amount but we believe that, at least, 700 BTC would need to put together. From then on, all collected serve to optimize, accelerate, hire more people, marketing, legal costs, go to more events and create a division that works as an incubator (as we said in our first post: "When we have enough founds, we would like to use some of them to create a division that will work as an incubator to relevant projects (can be IoT related works, DAO, Dapps, frameworks and so on) in the ecosystem we aim to create in Opair."). We believe it is a realistic goal to achieve and we are optimistic about this.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 06:17:52 AM

Just like what happened to the rest of the previous ICO where they've all become unsuccessful instead.  They don't even put a buy wall just when its price drop.
I have invested few ICO in the past and all of them don't get to go well and that is because all the devs today just want to make millions thru the funds the fact that we don't know them at all.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:30:22 AM

Just like what happened to the rest of the previous ICO where they've all become unsuccessful instead.  They don't even put a buy wall just when its price drop.
I have invested few ICO in the past and all of them don't get to go well and that is because all the devs today just want to make millions thru the funds the fact that we don't know them at all.

We do not need the premine incentive. Obviously we will have a % of the project, but do not get by premine/bounty dev or buying at the stage of ICO (because it would be fraud). When the ICO ends, we will invest a percentage of what we got in the ICO and our own money to buy our stakes.

loracle

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:26:14 AM

OP is going to be one of the first to actually orchestrate this ICO scam on your own really. You don't have any partner apart from those fictional  users on linkedin probably the ones you created yourself. Congrats to that in advance.

Says the user with a YoBit signature  Grin
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:26:40 AM

OP is going to be one of the first to actually orchestrate this ICO scam on your own really. You don't have any partner apart from those fictional  users on linkedin probably the ones you created yourself. Congrats to that in advance.

I fully believed OP, but when I see your post, I think you may right, I find a HAO WANG's CV on internet which is very similar but a little different from HAO WANG's linkedin, he has 500 connections maybe we can research his this circle.   Cheesy Wink  And no one post sth here or twitter, a bit fishy.   Angry Sad
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:38:16 PM

OP is going to be one of the first to actually orchestrate this ICO scam on your own really. You don't have any partner apart from those fictional  users on linkedin probably the ones you created yourself. Congrats to that in advance.

If you want to join this project, Please enroll and deposit your money or if you do not like this just go out
and  you do not make any comments on this thread.

in my view, I see the whole progress of this project and see where is my money?
Many investors have joined and waiting for the result of the project.
so I never doubt about this project. Just let the Opair go to the moon?
Thank you
baggle

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:40:49 PM

Can't wait to see Opair's team members closing the mouth of all those trolls  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: