Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:22:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform  (Read 127601 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jaromil

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 10:53:43 AM

I am a 1st stage investor and believe in the OPair effort, also very interested to use it professionally as its value proposition in adopting functional languages can be well useful in my projects. I fully trust you guys, please don't loose focus and do your best, it all looks sane to me, also SJ's policy may be stiff but that's his job. You'll certainly come to an agreement and good plan.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baomoremoney

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:57:44 AM

Hey ...i dont get it ....why you all join this ICO if do not have trust at first place...keep calm and wait...and if scam happens we can all go and fill IC3 form

Smiley Grin Grin Grin

lol, IC3 form doesn't help, LIR coin has scammer dev, people know his name, but he is still living very cool, daily wealthy life after 450 btc scam.   Grin

modul

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:08:02 AM

I read the forum through Google translator and me as an investor and a party to the subscription campaign incomprehensible question !!!
Why is not the distribution of the bounties Huh it is only 7 BTC
Do I have a strong feeling of fraud, because money likes silence.
If there is no distribution of bonuses, I want to withdraw their investments. Where to find me?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
DigitalCapone

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:18:50 AM

Red flags, most important one being the self moderated thread.
But will watch, and enjoy the salty tears when/if they come.
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:35:37 AM

wassermann gone
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:18:56 PM

Anyone who have send SebastianJu a pm with proof of investment will also hear from him he wants them to start working and proof something solid, everyday wasserman refuses to do stuff and pay out bounties with the ICO phase 1 coins will leave a dent in the trust of his ghost team and the harder it will be to get escrow funds.

And even that ICO founds from 1st phase will hit market some people live in delusion that those ICO coins will be skyrocketing while devs are doing
0 job and refusing pay for marketing campagain while they can.
DEVs are making black PR to whole project - many coins were delivering something before paymanet
honest devs don't cry too much they just develop i saw many of them and guess what ?

People were investing in such coins ICO because they knew that DEVs have to deliver to get paid and DEV have motivation to do it,
i also seen many coins that after basic wallet premine, instamine, dev founds landed on market to dump price.

Whole point of escrow is to get product for what you have been paying without expose to being scammed
, devs agreed to have escrow they agreed to deliver something,
according to road map this is white paper and beta wallet cost of some basic wallet is 0.2 BTC and listing is even free on some exchanges.

wassermann gone

woot ?

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
looking4thegrail

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:07:50 PM

This thread is full of accussations and counter accussations.Has anyone got a good genuine plan acceptable to all?

If SJ agrees, my plan is best given the current situation. If SJ and wasserman are talking again and can agree with a breakdown of how much BTC each part of a timeline will cost for bounties, salaries, getting on exchanges, and marketing at given dates and wasserman agrees to chew through most of his current funds then get the escrow funds after certain milestones, that would be better.
Dank Frank

Activity: 406

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:29:36 PM

This thread is full of accussations and counter accussations.Has anyone got a good genuine plan acceptable to all?

If SJ agrees, my plan is best given the current situation. If SJ and wasserman are talking again and can agree with a breakdown of how much BTC each part of a timeline will cost for bounties, salaries, getting on exchanges, and marketing at given dates and wasserman agrees to chew through most of his current funds then get the escrow funds after certain milestones, that would be better.

He has BTC65 in hands and does nothing while they claim to have 2 devs and he did so much damage to people's trust in the project throughout the ICO and after even more, it is simply time to show proof of work and pay out the signature bounties.

Once he has done that we could maybe take him serious again about a roadmap for releasing escrow funds. So far it just smells like a scam.

As I said a lot of times, we can work with the funds of the first phase

Roll Eyes

Mouse020

Activity: 303

No one like you

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:37:33 PM

this week will end
at that time
just mean :
you don't give me the money
I don't do anythings?
wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 02:53:42 PM

Hi,

We already give our opinion, its the same over and over again. Like everyone else, we are being affected by this situation. We just want to reach an agreement with SebastianJu. As many messages are being written, I will copy mine so that interested parties can read them:

True, but it's also SJ's fault for agreeing to escrow and saying terms later. Community demanded escrow so he had to do it. I think this is a great solution for all. Wasserman, do you agree?
The $2,500 SJ would make if no one took refunds would be well worth it, but most bitcointalk people are lazy or can't do BTC stuff at work. It is a decent solution though. Wasserman would you agree if SJ agreed to take the phase 2 XPO as escrow? SJ would then be responsible for paying people XPO and sending you the BTC or refunding people BTC and sending you the XPO and you could just keep releasing things to increase the value of XPO on exchanges so people would take the XPO and release the escrow BTC to you.

edit: This would be very good as you could then give SJ the email address of every phase 2 user, the BTC they invested, and the XPO they should receive. Right now, it's hard for SJ to communicate with users since he doesn't have their email. This solution might be good for everyone. Wasserman, do you agree?

Yes, as I said we are open to accept any plan (we think that the BoldNinja proposal is the most suitable) but we need the consensus with SJ to reach an agreement. Given its too much work I dont think that SJ agree to it, but if he is ok this, we are too.

Regards

Dank, again, if SJ want to see some development before release the funds its OK!!!!! But why he dont accept a plan that includes delivering the work before releasing the funds. He does not accept anything. A plan like this:
I don't see where is the problem. Simple

You received 60 BTC which is a lot in stage 1. That should get you a head-start and to get trust from investors :

1. Pay the bounties from stage 1 you will be left with more than 50 BTC
2. Release the wallet and distribute the coins if you think you got much less than you wanted well that's a risk every developer has to accommodate sometimes less is more in crypto ( a lot of now sucessful projects even started as a joke and are now in top 50 coins without any starting funds) apart from that I'm OK if you take that 9% that was reserved for PoW as development fund and that should give you motivation for your project to be properly developed.

Now for the escrow :

1. You get 20% of escrow when you distribute coins and post working basic wallet along with source (that's additional 15-18 BTC I don't know how much was raised in stage 2 )
2. You get 20% when you list it on Bittrex and not some shitty exchange (3 BTC listing fee will get you additional 15 BTC for development)

You are still left with more than 80 BTC (stage1+stage2) you can start developing the wallet you promised.

3. You get 20% when you release wallet you promised (beta one)
4. You get 40% when it's functional (I'm not saying smart contracts, debit cards, ... ) but that it is stable

We agree with this but we only want the confirmation from SJ.

Regards

Hi,

As I said a lot of times, we can work with the funds of the first phase we only want to have an agreement with SJ about the other funds before continue with the development. A simple roadmap, milestones...like the plan proposed by BoldNinja. Because without plan, we dont know that even if we do all that thing SJ will release the funds or not...example: If we send the xpo coin to an user and after that SJ refund him, what we can do? that user will have his btc back and the xpo coins // or if we hire someone // etc...there are a lot of problem working in this way, so the best is first reach an agreement with sebastianju or that he refund all the investor who want exit. After that, with all the things clear we can work without problems.

Regards

I think we need a deadline for launching the wallet and list in exchange. If you claim you are not scam, prove it!

Instead of arguing with the phase 2 fund, please show some dev progress?

Whether he's a scam or not, he can't distribute coins to phase 2 users because then they could get coins and get the refund of their BTC so fastest way to settle this would be to only distribute phase 1, get on an exchange with a good price and phase 2 users would demand that sebastianju release the BTC to Wasserman so they could get their XPO.

You're making this too complex like wasserman does. It's possible to distribute all coins.
Then the users who want to be refunded just contact SJ and send back their XPO for their BTC (matching BTC addresses should be fairly easy).
Once opair hits exchange(s) the refund process is over and no one can request BTC refund.
As simple as that...

Yes, this option, the community plan, and others are great idea but, at this point, we need the confirmation of SJ that he would accept that. We only ask to SJ to accept any plan. He has most of the funds, if not reach an prior agreement he could change his mind at any time and decide anything.

Another problem is the slowness of SJ to respond. I'm tired of sending private messages to him and not responding.

As all of you, we want a solution as soon as possible.

Regards

Regards

vasdav

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:08:20 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2016, 03:18:42 PM by vasdav

Dev just wants any agreement, any plan of release funds
Dank Frank

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:10:07 PM

Hi,

We already give our opinion, its the same over and over again. Like everyone else, we are being affected by this situation. We just want to reach an agreement with SebastianJu. As many messages are being written, I will copy mine so that interested parties can read them:

True, but it's also SJ's fault for agreeing to escrow and saying terms later. Community demanded escrow so he had to do it. I think this is a great solution for all. Wasserman, do you agree?
The $2,500 SJ would make if no one took refunds would be well worth it, but most bitcointalk people are lazy or can't do BTC stuff at work. It is a decent solution though. Wasserman would you agree if SJ agreed to take the phase 2 XPO as escrow? SJ would then be responsible for paying people XPO and sending you the BTC or refunding people BTC and sending you the XPO and you could just keep releasing things to increase the value of XPO on exchanges so people would take the XPO and release the escrow BTC to you.

edit: This would be very good as you could then give SJ the email address of every phase 2 user, the BTC they invested, and the XPO they should receive. Right now, it's hard for SJ to communicate with users since he doesn't have their email. This solution might be good for everyone. Wasserman, do you agree?

Yes, as I said we are open to accept any plan (we think that the BoldNinja proposal is the most suitable) but we need the consensus with SJ to reach an agreement. Given its too much work I dont think that SJ agree to it, but if he is ok this, we are too.

Regards

Dank, again, if SJ want to see some development before release the funds its OK!!!!! But why he dont accept a plan that includes delivering the work before releasing the funds. He does not accept anything. A plan like this:
I don't see where is the problem. Simple

You received 60 BTC which is a lot in stage 1. That should get you a head-start and to get trust from investors :

1. Pay the bounties from stage 1 you will be left with more than 50 BTC
2. Release the wallet and distribute the coins if you think you got much less than you wanted well that's a risk every developer has to accommodate sometimes less is more in crypto ( a lot of now sucessful projects even started as a joke and are now in top 50 coins without any starting funds) apart from that I'm OK if you take that 9% that was reserved for PoW as development fund and that should give you motivation for your project to be properly developed.

Now for the escrow :

1. You get 20% of escrow when you distribute coins and post working basic wallet along with source (that's additional 15-18 BTC I don't know how much was raised in stage 2 )
2. You get 20% when you list it on Bittrex and not some shitty exchange (3 BTC listing fee will get you additional 15 BTC for development)

You are still left with more than 80 BTC (stage1+stage2) you can start developing the wallet you promised.

3. You get 20% when you release wallet you promised (beta one)
4. You get 40% when it's functional (I'm not saying smart contracts, debit cards, ... ) but that it is stable

We agree with this but we only want the confirmation from SJ.

Regards

Hi,

As I said a lot of times, we can work with the funds of the first phase we only want to have an agreement with SJ about the other funds before continue with the development. A simple roadmap, milestones...like the plan proposed by BoldNinja. Because without plan, we dont know that even if we do all that thing SJ will release the funds or not...example: If we send the xpo coin to an user and after that SJ refund him, what we can do? that user will have his btc back and the xpo coins // or if we hire someone // etc...there are a lot of problem working in this way, so the best is first reach an agreement with sebastianju or that he refund all the investor who want exit. After that, with all the things clear we can work without problems.

Regards

I think we need a deadline for launching the wallet and list in exchange. If you claim you are not scam, prove it!

Instead of arguing with the phase 2 fund, please show some dev progress?

Whether he's a scam or not, he can't distribute coins to phase 2 users because then they could get coins and get the refund of their BTC so fastest way to settle this would be to only distribute phase 1, get on an exchange with a good price and phase 2 users would demand that sebastianju release the BTC to Wasserman so they could get their XPO.

You're making this too complex like wasserman does. It's possible to distribute all coins.
Then the users who want to be refunded just contact SJ and send back their XPO for their BTC (matching BTC addresses should be fairly easy).
Once opair hits exchange(s) the refund process is over and no one can request BTC refund.
As simple as that...

Yes, this option, the community plan, and others are great idea but, at this point, we need the confirmation of SJ that he would accept that. We only ask to SJ to accept any plan. He has most of the funds, if not reach an prior agreement he could change his mind at any time and decide anything.

Another problem is the slowness of SJ to respond. I'm tired of sending private messages to him and not responding.

As all of you, we want a solution as soon as possible.

Regards

Regards

I got it very clear in my PM from SJ you need to show something first and you lost all trust all by yourself, we want proof of work! Stop repeating the same BS over and over again. Forget about the escrow and start using the BTC65. You wouldn't had raised the BTC84 coins in escrow anyways if it wasn't for SebastianJu.

Don't you really get it that this isn't bringing you and the project nowhere if you are really serious about it? Come on use some common sense please.

As I said a lot of times, we can work with the funds of the first phase

Then start working, you are the untrusted one here and SebastianJu is doing a awesome job right now by not agreeing to anything you say.
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:16:29 PM

It's very annoying this Dan Frank. Dev explained it already. If you have a PM conversation, please let it out so that we can validate what are you pointing to.
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:31:10 PM

I'm still waiting for signature campaign to pay out .. I'm still waiting for my opair coins to arrive..

Pay outstanding promo work .. build the wallet, make the coins and send them out .. at that point you can start asking again about the escrow funds.. atm 2nd phase escrow isn't needed because opair already has 1st phase funds to work with..

Wasserman, the part you misunderstand (I think) is that no agreement will be achieved because Opair hasn't made any opair yet ..

1. Pay outstanding bounties
2. Wallet
3. Send opair to the investors which now have a wallet
4. Make a concrete plan about what comes after that and then talk to sj again ..
This is the part where you and sj reach an agreement ..

ATM, you you have done none of the 4 above mentioned points ..

Edit: You are want to reach an agreement about Term2 while Term 1 is still pending inputs..

Term 1 – Pre – Ann

-   Announcement
-   Web
-   Signature Campaign
-   Blockexplorer and tools
-   Translate the thread
-   Bounty
-   Donation FAQ

Finish those ^ lol

Yes, at the moment there is no development for this project and there is no wallets nothing. Thanks the funds were escrowed, so even if the project is abandoned , investors will not lose their money.
Dank Frank

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:50:17 PM

It's very annoying this Dan Frank. Dev explained it already. If you have a PM conversation, please let it out so that we can validate what are you pointing to.

I've been very clear, I'm not posting pm's without his consent anyways. Is it that hard to believe a escrow wants proof of work? Especially after how the whole ICO went and how wasserman tried to release 40% escrow funds without doing a thing?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558596.msg16105634#msg16105634

You could send SebastianJu proof of your investment and give your own opinion if you trust the dev so much.

And Isildur (official) already explained best.
Rkana

Activity: 281

RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:00:41 PM

@wasserman when are you going to release the Basic Wallet? I need my ICO Coins.
Stop all this BS and put yourself at work, I will make sure you dont receive any funds from Escrow unless you show
proof of progress of your work. You will totally lose trust and support on this thread if you dont stop waiting for SJ inputs.
You are making this project smelling like a Scam.

I Do COIN SERVICES (WEB JsWALLET + INSIGHT EXPLORER | ELECTRUM)
I Can Make You an ETH OR BTC ALTCOIN And OTHER COIN DEVELOPMENT - PM Me For More Info
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:04:55 PM

I've been very clear, I'm not posting pm's without his consent anyways. Is it that hard to believe a escrow wants proof of work? Especially after how the whole ICO went and how wasserman tried to release 40% escrow funds without doing a thing?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558596.msg16105634#msg16105634

You could send SebastianJu proof of your investment and give your own opinion if you trust the dev so much.

And Isildur (official) already explained best.

Don't get me wrong and Im not a supporter neither a participant of the ICO. But funds are being held on escrow . So chill out if funds will be refunded if project didnt push thru  . It is as simple. SJ is a credible individual . He can take care of everything. Relax and wait .
looking4thegrail

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:09:13 PM

Stop all this BS and put yourself at work, I will make sure you dont receive any funds from Escrow unless you show
proof of progress of your work. You will totally lose trust and support on this thread if you dont stop waiting for SJ inputs.

He can't release wallet until there is some kind of agreement unless he just releases XPO to phase 1 investors and waits for phase 2 investors to decide on XPO or BTC.
Dank Frank

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:18:28 PM

He can't release wallet until there is some kind of agreement unless he just releases XPO to phase 1 investors and waits for phase 2 investors to decide on XPO or BTC.

Of course he can release the wallet and give everyone their XPO. You really think SebastianJu will refund people's btc without them having send the xpo back?

He is a trusted member of the btc community and has been a escrow for many projects.

Check his thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102721.0
BitcoinExpert

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:22:02 PM

@wasserman

You have 65 bitcoins in your position now. At least you can release the wallet and start with distribution for the phase 1 investors.

I can't understand why you don't pay the bounties.

If you do it, it will be easier for SJ to accept any proposal and investors will trust you again.

I have worked as advisor in many crypto coins projects, and as i can see you are not right in this situation.Please let me tell you that SJ will never release your btc if he does not see any progress from you about your project.

You see that all investors asking from you to release the wallet, make the distribution and pay the bounties and you don't accept it.This is fishy in investor's eyes.And if you don't listen your investors, be sure that the most of them from the phase 2 will ask for refund.That means you will have less bitcoins to complete your project and your project will fail.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: