Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:17:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 489 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts  (Read 821055 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Perryl

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 07:58:39 PM

Someone is playing dirty Smiley

Both ETC pools are under ddos. My rig will not connect anymore...

Anyone knows of a third one?

http://pool.ethereumclassic.com/
http://ethc.epool.io/

Suprnova pool is coming soon. Be patient.

Rumor has it ethereumclassic.com is phishing and not paying out.

epool.io payouts decreased so much, idk what happened there. Ocminer runs great pools. Wait for his and you will definitely have a good pool.

coins-miners has a pool too I believe. They are a trustworthy pool. I have used them before.

edit: https://ethc.coin-miners.info/#/

Can't be sure this is the same coins-miners I used before, but this is another ETC pool.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Perryl

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 07:59:49 PM

I've heard that BitFinex will list ethereum classic ETC very soon....

Don't know who "Zane" is but he confirms it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/4uc61e/daily_discussion_24jul2016/d5optu0
krile

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:01:58 PM

Suprnova pool is coming soon. Be patient.

Rumor has it ethereumclassic.com is phishing and not paying out.

epool.io payouts decreased so much, idk what happened there. Ocminer runs great pools. Wait for his and you will definitely have a good pool.

coins-miners has a pool too I believe. They are a trustworthy pool. I have used them before.

Payouts dont concern me right now, I just want to throw every hash I have towards ETC Wink

Gramas

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:03:24 PM

Let me see if I get this right:

I have lots of ethereum since months, if now I start one Ethereum client with the option YES, I can start ethereum classic and I will be able to spend the same coins on both chains?

So anyone now is able to spend their ethereums 2 times if they had ethereums before the fork?

Read the Yes/No options carefuly. Yes is fork, No is classic.

And yes, if you had ethereum before the fork you will be able to spend those coins on both chains.

How do I do this right without messing it all up?

1. I start the normal ethereum, I select the YES option

2. I install ethereum classic and I copy the keysote files to the ethereum classic keystore folder

3. I send transaction from the normal ethereum to my ETH address on polo

4. I send transaction from the ethereum classic to my ETC address on polo

5. I can sell both?

Roughly - yes. There is however a risk of a replay attack when you send the coins so make sure you understand that part. Unfortunately I can't help you much there as I don't have any forked ETHs and didn't have to worry about that.

What is a replay attack exactly? How does that work?
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:03:50 PM

Edit: working now on: https://ethc.coin-miners.info/

Not surprising, I would anticipate more and more dirty play in this. Apposing sides just going to go back and forth, personally I am staying out of both until things clear up.
killa-007

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:04:48 PM

I would need some help to mine too. when i open bat file it also dissapear, i have 3 gb memory on gpu. I can normally mine eth. And how to crate etc address.
i am trying to mine with claymore.
http://pool.ethereumclassic.com/#/

don't mine that pool.

where then? I wanted to use claymore(since it works on newer drivers) since its easy but whatever I do miner just closes,
where do you suggest to mine?
Do i just open geth 1.4.9 and sycn it and write geth new account ? and mine to that address or there is something mroe i need to do -.-

Telegram: @Rismondo
Twitter: @KlemenMlakar
 Genesis Coin fast, secure and flexible. Read more on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2332334.0
 *Image Removed*
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:06:02 PM

I would need some help to mine too. when i open bat file it also dissapear, i have 3 gb memory on gpu. I can normally mine eth. And how to crate etc address.
i am trying to mine with claymore.
http://pool.ethereumclassic.com/#/

don't mine that pool.

where then? I wanted to use claymore(since it works on newer drivers) since its easy but whatever I do miner just closes,
where do you suggest to mine?
Do i just open geth 1.4.9 and sycn it and write geth new account ? and mine to that address or there is something mroe i need to do -.-

Coin-miners.info man been around for a long time, suprnova will have a pool up in a bit also
loutchano

Activity: 618

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 08:10:53 PM

hi all Smiley

i have some problems try mining bud i cant .. every time same error clenqueuewritebuffer
i have 2 gpu nvidia 650 ti and 650 1 gb each  and amd 8 cores and same problem with cpu miner

help me please thx .

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:17:06 PM

hi all Smiley

i have some problems try mining bud i cant .. every time same error clenqueuewritebuffer
i have 2 gpu nvidia 650 ti and 650 1 gb each  and amd 8 cores and same problem with cpu miner

help me please thx .

i dont think those nvidia cards have enough memory to mine eth.
as far as cpu mining ? you maybe better off searchin for pennies on the sidewalk. Cheesy

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
berk90

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:18:48 PM

Help pls. How can I do solo mining if possible? Thank you guys.
tageeboy

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:27:35 PM

Before you flame me, yes, I have screwed up bad. That being said, is there any way to fix this situation?

I sent a test to Polo from what I though was pre hf mist. It worked and I was given 13 ETC for the 13 ETH i sent along with my ETH. So I sent 400 eth but apparently something went wrong, user error I am sure. It looks like I sent 400 ETH to the polo ETC wallet address. My test worked, but the big transfer didn't. So now I can see 400 eth that was sent to the Polo ETC wallet address successfully but no conversion of any sort. this also took the ETH from my post HF wallet as well. I have a ticket with Polo open but wanted to ask if there was anything I can do on my side to recover the 400 ETH? Any ideas? I later found a splitter contract that apparently is designed to avoid this exact situation but I am a day late and a dollar short.

I am willing to offer up a reward to anyone who can help me recover. Any ideas?
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 08:29:50 PM

Before you flame me, yes, I have screwed up bad. That being said, is there any way to fix this situation?

I sent a test to Polo from what I though was pre hf mist. It worked and I was given 13 ETC for the 13 ETH i sent along with my ETH. So I sent 400 eth but apparently something went wrong, user error I am sure. It looks like I sent 400 ETH to the polo ETC wallet address. My test worked, but the big transfer didn't. So now I can see 400 eth that was sent to the Polo ETC wallet address successfully but no conversion of any sort. this also took the ETH from my post HF wallet as well. I have a ticket with Polo open but wanted to ask if there was anything I can do on my side to recover the 400 ETH? Any ideas? I later found a splitter contract that apparently is designed to avoid this exact situation but I am a day late and a dollar short.

ETH is not ETC - you cant send ETH to ETC wallets and vica versa they are different chains.

Perryl

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:30:00 PM

You could try installing the mist wallet in a VM and selecting no to hard fork and then importing an old backup of your wallet, if you have one. You may have ETC in your wallet on the other chain, if that makes sense.
Perryl

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:32:11 PM

ETH is not ETC - you cant send ETH to ETC wallets and vica versa they are different chains.

That's not what he means, though. He means when he sent his ETH to his Polo wallet that he sent ETH to his ETH wallet and ETC to his ETC wallet in the same transaction. He tried to replicate this with a larger transaction and didn't get the same results. So, I guess he needs to find a way to open his wallet on the other chain.
szachta

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:33:34 PM

Ascic can now buy.200 mhs in hardware found post.
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:33:48 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2016, 08:49:15 PM by monsanto

So does ETC plan to fork to avoid the difficulty bomb? Will it move to PoS when ETH does?
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 08:36:07 PM

That's not what he means, though. He means when he sent his ETH to his Polo wallet that he sent ETH to his ETH wallet and ETC to his ETC wallet in the same transaction. He tried to replicate this with a larger transaction and didn't get the same results. So, I guess he needs to find a way to open his wallet on the other chain.

Sorry I might have misunderstood it is a very complicated post. He needs to sync to the original blockchain. You need to create a new instance with this software:

https://github.com/ethereumclassic

Try installing on a new computer.

go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

quarkchain.io

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:38:44 PM

Getting this type of error , on Getwork network of this pool http://ethc.epool.io:

Code:
Found suitable OpenCL device [Tahiti ] with 3221225472 bytes of GPU memory
  m  23:35:42|main  Getting work package...
  X  23:35:52|main  Failed to submit hashrate.
  X  23:35:52|main  Dynamic exception type: class jsonrpc::JsonRpcException
std::exception::what: Exception -32003 : Client connector error: libcurl error: 28 -> Operation timed out

JSON-RPC problem. Probably couldn't connect. Retrying in 1...

.. On every slots
Any ideas?
marky89

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:44:42 PM

Really glad to see support for ETC taking off! Not only have we saved the true, immutable ETH blockchain, but we've ripped the BTC hard-fork-at-any-cost camp's arguments to shreds.

Good times! Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
krile

Activity: 746

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:47:12 PM

Getting this type of error , on Getwork network of this pool http://ethc.epool.io:

Code:
Found suitable OpenCL device [Tahiti ] with 3221225472 bytes of GPU memory
  m  23:35:42|main  Getting work package...
  X  23:35:52|main  Failed to submit hashrate.
  X  23:35:52|main  Dynamic exception type: class jsonrpc::JsonRpcException
std::exception::what: Exception -32003 : Client connector error: libcurl error: 28 -> Operation timed out

JSON-RPC problem. Probably couldn't connect. Retrying in 1...

.. On every slots
Any ideas?

They are probably still under DDOS.

Try this pool: https://ethc.coin-miners.info/

Its working for me atm.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 489 »
  Print  

Jump to: