Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:00:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48045 times)
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:30:26 AM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !

Wow. Bitcoin never fails to amaze. It never lets me to regret why I choose to join here in the forum. It has lots of benefits. It makes you earn money from your hardwork and determination. Bitcoin can make you rich even if you are in your home. It gives many opportunity to us who are in need. In just a year or maybe a month, bitcoin can really make a change in your life. You just need to take the risk and believe that everything you sacrifuce will have a bigger return someday.

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:33:34 AM

i choose bitcoin for financial freedom and decentralized. bitcoin can allow you to be your own bank and no one can grab your coins without your permission, unless you are hacked of course.
When we say investment, of course bitcoin is the best. As we make more profit compared to other field of investment.
Aside from that, in terms of functions and uses-it is very comfortable, easy and fast. We can make transaction through online without any delay. And it can  make us more productive as we only spend a little time in transacting payments and etc.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:31:13 PM

Bitcoin is easy to learn and use especially with online transactions, the world is rapidly developing especially in technology and internet. The only thing to learn is it's basics and of course internet connection, if you cannot find a job it's a great solution because only internet and a little bit of knowledge and you will earn from it.
bitcoin is proven to create jobs for those who do not have a permanent job so that can be used as an alternative way to earn revenue by utilizing digital technology with always connected to the internet.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:13:28 PM

i choose bitcoin for financial freedom and decentralized. bitcoin can allow you to be your own bank and no one can grab your coins without your permission, unless you are hacked of course.
The best reason in my opinion is that if you want to have a good amount of money and that too in a short span of time, then you should go for investing in bitcoin. Moreover, there is no other better option than that of investing in bitcoin which can help you in living a comfortable life. Bitcoin holds a very bright future and you can for sure make you future very much bright as well by investing in bitcoin.
pinggoki

Activity: 1456
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:19:46 PM

It is not that you need to pick the bitcoins but it will be nice for in the future because everyone is telling me that in the future the bitcoin will be allot more worth than he is right now!
besides the fun bitcoin is one of the best to invest .. if i have id bitcoin because i need extra charge because my income is still not enough .. bitcoin really help me in economy and everyday needs, and bitcoin helps a lot of people for now and in the future ..
Indeed, that's is why we should choose bitcoin. Bitcoin has a lot of advantages like it is appropriate on online investment such as trading and investment. Bitcoin has a quick transaction that could make a higher profit. Bitcoin has no tax so it will be good for us to gain profit here. Furthermore, it is easy to gain here and you could get a high income here.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:32:47 AM

I think the value of it as well as the number of people who care about it is a big reason to invest in it.
Obviously, without any value, no one would have supported the new innovation this much.
Bitcoin brings about a great value that would give everyone the chance for freedom and the control over their funds rather than giving the government the full control and they end up doing everything anyway they like to their own benefit when it should be the other way round.

This alone is enough for anyone to support the vision that bitcoin existence has brought and that makes it valuable.
There are a lot of good reasons to choose bitcoin I think first of all bitcoin having a high price than any other currency and here you can also learn a lot of things about trade, mining, etc. and now bitcoin is very strong and stable in market and bitcoins is the only currency where you can make your money double easily and it’s also easy to carry.
tevayo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:55:26 AM

It’s made for our generation:What we mean by that is bitcoin is made for the Internet-generation. We are quickly moving past the days of carrying around paper cash or pulling out your credit card. Bitcoin goes several steps further than the convenience of credit cards by equipping users with a payment option that is significantly lower in fees, provides virtually instantaneous transaction time, and is accessible through the dozens of bitcoin wallets.
It’s fast, secure and global:Bitcoin doesn’t discriminate. You can use it anywhere in the world, to send value almost instantly, nearly for free. Transferring bitcoins costs just a few pennies and you can send as much value as you want. It’s important to remember that bitcoins can’t be counterfeited or duplicated.  The cherry on top is that transactions are conducted in a peer-to-peer method, without the need for a bank or third party to oversee it.
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:29:24 AM

I chose bitcoin because i know it would going to help me financially. Before knowing bitcoin I honestly struggled with our finances,I'm a housewife and stay at home mother,my husband is the only one working and supporting our family and yes we have debts and loans. After learning and earning bitcoin I helped my husband pay for our monthly bills by doing that atleast Im helping him with our finances. I chose bitcoin because of its value and i know that its going to be bigger someday. Everyone has its reason why they choose bitcoin its really based on the current situation.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:21:12 PM

For sure it is the freedom not for me only but for the people who are showing the interest in the bitcoin so the bitcoin and the value of the bitcoin in the future will be more than this, I hold the bitcoins and today I am having the bitcoin as the other source of the income, I use to buy the bitcoin and to hold till the price and the value of the bitcoin will be more than this till the end of the year.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Javathon

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:56:15 PM

You also have to add that bitcoin is an asset. The price grows constantly, we can't deny it, it surpassed all our expectations. Bitcoin easily recovered from the price decrease last September and it also surpassed 6500$. Many people said it will be a bit more or less 6000$ at the end of this year but it looks like that it can pump to 7000$ at the start of 2018.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:32:04 PM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.

bitcoin is a best choice because first of all fast transaction. your  information are safe here. There is lot of benefits that we can get here. It can provide the things that we need everyday. it is helpful especially for those jobless people here in country. It gives hope to us.

Bitcoin can access everywhere in the world through the used of internet. It gives opportunity to everyone who come here and seek bitcoin to have a better life despite the fact that it is volatile and no fixed value where many investors want to fund there money as investment to gain more profit for the future. Earning from bitcoin has many benefits though those people who believe that it is just a scam do not see how worth on earning from it. It is not just a waste of time but there where you have learn how to value your time the most because its really new a good time management especiallybwhen you are working in multitask.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:52:14 PM

The usage of Bitcoin is increasing rapidly all over the world
The amount of transactions in the Bitcoin network is increasing rapidly. More goods and services are bought with bitcoin every day. Even here in Finland there have been multiple Tesla’s sold with bitcoin. In Latin America and South Africa the growth numbers of Bitcoin usage are impressive. In China bitcoin is used increasingly to move funds out of the country. And based on recent reports the use of Bitcoin is also increasing rapidly in India.Bitcoin is getting smarter smart contracts than Ethereum
In the near future the Bitcoin blockchain will be linked with so called sidechains which allow Bitcoin to achieve much more than just monetary payments. One of these use cases is smart contracts which are believed to change the world. Ethereum is a blockchain project focused on smart contracts but what many people don’t know is that Bitcoin is getting even smarter smart contracts.
FedAsker

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:15:44 PM

I do see the value in bitcoin but I have to say that not all of the above are relevant reasons for everybody. (2) I mean, in ordinary shopping there is no cost using debit card here (you can't compare bitcoin to credit card cause you have to have your bitcoins before using them, right? ) User Bluestreet mentioned Teslas but they are rarely sold objects. (5) How do you do your non-Bitcoin payments from ordinary account? I do them from my computer, drinking coffee and listening music if I want to. I see no difference here.
curry101

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:40:57 PM

And yes, thats are the reason why i choose bitcoin. All transactions became more easier and faster in the use of bitcoin. It lessens time and effort, and you can buy even if it is so far from you, you can buy the items that you want.

beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:54:19 AM

yes I agree with the above points, bitcoin is the best and I believe with bitcoin can change my life for the better
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 04:33:36 AM

I would like to also add that there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies which are too many too mention from those free to expensive investements with varied risks and efficiency. This gives us a lot of ways to somehow become an investor or even an self employed free lancer earning bitcoins for our needs and wants.

elash

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:04:25 AM

I should choose bitcoin because it can help us to overcome poverty and through bitcoin we can help our family in their daily expenses and bitcoin is already useful today. There is a lot of things that bitcoin can do or help us in our life what I am just saying is the credibility about bitcoin and what I already observe in my auntie.

pavelv3

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:20:21 AM

Bitcoin is the only digital asset that grows periodically making a difference between the buying and the promoting. Also with the luckiest one particular the variation takes place in a more substantial scale in a really short time time period supplying large profit. If income generating is your prepare then surely bitcoin is the very best of all.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:36:18 AM

I think youre overdoing it and telling over and over the fast transactions we know it already on the number one and no need to repeat it on the number 5 .
But nicely done mate it is helpful to other newbies and edit these number 5 topic because it is an obvious repeat topic.
<BUMPING>
GOOD WORK MATE
Loope

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:51:08 AM

I should choose bitcoin because it can help us to overcome poverty and through bitcoin we can help our family in their daily expenses and bitcoin is already useful today. There is a lot of things that bitcoin can do or help us in our life what I am just saying is the credibility about bitcoin and what I already observe in my auntie.
Well, for me as my opinion to this article, i think we should go to bitcoin right now cause it true that your life can change through this currency. Even if your'e poor enough and also suffering any different difficulties in life that result to increasing number of population who are suffering poverty. Even though we are not level in our life stage, we make a way in order to upgrade our self through the help of new technology.

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: