Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 10:19:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Drug free in the Philippines  (Read 77827 times)
Sponsoredby15 (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 10:45:28 AM

He just kill all people who are involved in drug. You don't solve problems just to murder all who don't fit you ideally country in his eyes. A country without drugs don't exist it will always be part of the world.

You couldn't say that DU30 is the one who's killing drug addicts. Only 50% of those are proven that was killed during the drug raid. As far as i know as i quote it " Suspects tend to fight so the police operative should defend their self which is not a crime". It as also alleged that most of the extrajudicial killings were made by syndicates.

Duterte is the greatest president of all time. He creates vision in every steps he make. He know his enemies. He has a good heart with a fashion to change his country for the better. The world leader consider him the greatest world leader of all time. God protect him all the way.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 11:33:00 AM

Wasn't he the guy who literally compared himself with hitler? He looks a tad bit crazy to me, not sure what is normal up there in Asia?

Yes, he compared with the efficiency of Hitler. He later "apologized" for that.  I'm very skeptical of statements such as "the greatest leader of the world" like the guy above me. This is someone who kills his own citizens including children. Are you a good parent if you kill children?  It's disgusting, but it's their "democracy".

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
tikboyhere

Activity: 108
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 11:40:57 AM

Can the president of the Philippines can do it. Well I like what his doing in his campaign. It is very amazing program and very work program in the country. Many were discipline now because of him.
Yep! I highly agree Pres.Duterte is doing a really great job in doing his job not only as a president but as a leader of the Ph. He is also known as being a father of the ph due to his passion on his job given the fact the he is quite too old for the job but still no one can ever attain his achievement esp. eliminating the number of users and pushers of the Ph.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Sponsoredby15 (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 12:18:40 PM

Wasn't he the guy who literally compared himself with hitler? He looks a tad bit crazy to me, not sure what is normal up there in Asia?

Yes, he compared with the efficiency of Hitler. He later "apologized" for that.  I'm very skeptical of statements such as "the greatest leader of the world" like the guy above me. This is someone who kills his own citizens including children. Are you a good parent if you kill children?  It's disgusting, but it's their "democracy".

He looks like stupid but his paradigm are wide. He is the master of strategist. Mind you the Philippines will great again. And time by time the Philippines will be the most trusted nation all over the world. This man creates positive change he feels he can do it. His action speaks louder than words.
Leprikon

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 01:32:31 PM

He looks like stupid but his paradigm are wide. He is the master of strategist. Mind you the Philippines will great again. And time by time the Philippines will be the most trusted nation all over the world. This man creates positive change he feels he can do it. His action speaks louder than words.

I agree, the president of the Philippines decided to save their country. This is very commendable. Many will be grateful to him for it
Sponsoredby15 (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 01:46:08 PM

I agree, the president of the Philippines decided to save their country. This is very commendable. Many will be grateful to him for it

Yes I wish from being 3rd world country to second or first world country. This is has a long vision and teach filipinos to be more fair in their countrymen. A positive perspective he creates world that is positive illusion so that people will attract and get positive than in our country.
tikboyhere

Activity: 108

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 01:50:23 PM

Can the president of the Philippines can do it. Well I like what his doing in his campaign. It is very amazing program and very work program in the country. Many were discipline now because of him.
Certainly. Its a must to have an Iron FIst leadership in the Ph.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 02:36:56 PM

Husband and wife death squad execute 800 people in brutal Philippines war on drug dealers

A husband and wife death squad claim their vigilante gang have killed upwards of 800 people in the Philippines' brutal war on drugs.

Assassins Ace and Sheila, who are part of a prolific hit team, have defended their roles in the bloodbath and say they turned to a life of murder so their children wouldn't starve.

The parents say they earn $100 for every kill and are doing critical work because "many lives will be ruined" if a dealer isn't executed.

More than 4,000 alleged users and dealers - and an untold number of innocent victims - have been killed after new President Rodrigo "The Punisher" Duterte won power and promised a crackdown on drugs-related crime.

Read more at http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/husband-wife-death-squad-execute-9114244.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Sponsoredby15 (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 02:51:59 PM

Certainly. Its a must to have an Iron FIst leadership in the Ph.

He stress the world because of his brilliant mind. Duterte is the best among the rest. I think he can rule the world for a better place. For a better development. And for the common good of all people in the world. He is a fair man but also a wise man. He likes joke to everyone to get things done.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 04:43:23 PM

He stress the world because of his brilliant mind. Duterte is the best among the rest. I think he can rule the world for a better place. For a better development. And for the common good of all people in the world. He is a fair man but also a wise man. He likes joke to everyone to get things done.
Actually most of the world don't know or care about Philippines, the world doesn't stress about him. It's not 1st world country (yet). He is just popular here because there are many Filipinos fans on this forum   Wink

Husband and wife death squad execute 800 people in brutal Philippines war on drug dealers
The Great leader knows best  Grin

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
qyzackk

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 04:30:19 PM

If we have to have a drug that can be said that the leaders of many countries are engaged with confidence their marketing and production. It is therefore not surprising that there is an open war. Only here it means that this redistribution of spheres of influence. After all, the state wants to be a monopolist.
dacath

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 04:35:33 PM

The Archdiocese of Manila introduced an innovative rehabilitation program that will not only help drug addicts get employed, but will also turn them into social entrepreneurs.
horace08122

Activity: 382

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 04:07:53 PM

Actually most of the world don't know or care about Philippines, the world doesn't stress about him. It's not 1st world country (yet). He is just popular here because there are many Filipinos fans on this forum   Wink

The Great leader knows best  Grin
A marked increase in users from this country know accurately about government problems and social needs. Perhaps this is only one side of the coin. The truth we know not from authoritative sources.
Gilf

Activity: 274

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 04:54:14 PM

Free sale of drugs will be banned despite the fact who comes to power. Only a few countries are set to the liberal solution to this problem. But here he plays the role of culture in society.
pyata4ok

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:32:49 PM

Free sale of drugs will be banned despite the fact who comes to power. Only a few countries are set to the liberal solution to this problem. But here he plays the role of culture in society.
In special schools is available in a number of highly civilized countries, even in the same Europe. And the authorities do not prisleduet, contrary to regulate this process.
tripplewarz

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 07:11:20 PM

In the Philippines, and so currently can not be called democratic system. Perhaps if we draw a political reshuffle, it will change the mood of the people, but the government is also a drug. Promise can be anything.
kreskko

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 07:55:27 PM

In the Philippines, and so currently can not be called democratic system. Perhaps if we draw a political reshuffle, it will change the mood of the people, but the government is also a drug. Promise can be anything.
In order for the concept or phenomenon of democracy operated in any country, you need to understand what it is and how to use it. No wonder many states at the dawn of its existence, were totalitarian and eventually come to other forms of government.
fritzdark

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 11:41:28 PM

The President Duterte is really serious in his advocacy to have a drug free country. And i salute him for that. He and his cabinet members are serious in this campaign. But i just hope that the administration will not only focus in this drug war since there are still lots of issues that need to be address like poverty control and unemployment .  but i cant judge the administration for now since it is too earlyvto judge, but so far so good.
Sponsoredby15 (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:10:26 AM

The President Duterte is really serious in his advocacy to have a drug free country. And i salute him for that. He and his cabinet members are serious in this campaign. But i just hope that the administration will not only focus in this drug war since there are still lots of issues that need to be address like poverty control and unemployment .  but i cant judge the administration for now since it is too earlyvto judge, but so far so good.

Yes he is the lion of the Asia. Thanks to japan prime minister Abe who help president to comeback to his power. And now I think japan is eage of the Asia. I hope they will win the dragon in the Asia which is China. And I think lastly the sleeping dragon will awake soon the America who creates the power of rule of law.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 02:47:38 AM

Yeah, there are a lot of aspects and issues that need to be addressed aside from anti drug campaign here in the Philippines. Many Filipinos are still in the poverty line and needs important attention from the government. The education system also needs major attention from the government in order to provide quality education for Filipinos. Through this, problems on literacy rate and unemployment could be worked out. Yet the campaign on drugs by the current regime brings a big switch on Philippine's deal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: