Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:56:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 331 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 Proof-of-Work, launched in 2013  (Read 317673 times)
Littlestan

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:16:59 AM

If you say you sent nearly a BTC, then that's fine. And I thanked you for it.
All I'm saying is more than what was required was sent in, that's all.

In general, if you are so active, then I do not mind - make more money for me!  Wink

In the end, I hope we all do! Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nico12321

Activity: 84
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:19:46 AM

At this point, let's conclude an amicable agreement Smiley We both do a lot for MOON.

luckyguy2807

Activity: 266

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 10:20:13 AM

you should get a room Smiley wtf is wrong with you 2? go and talk this shits on the discord
Littlestan

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:24:20 AM

At this point, let's conclude an amicable agreement Smiley We both do a lot for MOON.

Agreed, thank you for offering. Smiley
Littlestan

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:29:12 AM

you should get a room Smiley wtf is wrong with you 2? go and talk this shits on the discord

What, jealous? Wink
polemarhos888

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

To The Moon !

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:32:38 AM

Good afternoon. The situation in Mooncoin community reminds the problems which faced by the Bitcoin community. There are 2 main groups of developers which disagreed about the Bitcoin Blockchain in the future. In both cases we had a drop in price. So, some people bought more coins at lower price levels...And some others made the mistake of selling at these prices. So, I bougnt today 265000 Mooncoins at 3 satoshi.  Smiley

tottyt

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:33:48 AM

I come to this thread not as a newbie to mooncoin, but i could be and all i see is two people arguing about stuff. Do you think that this is a good example for mooncoin??

No, take this crap and PM each other with it and leave this thread for the good of mooncoin please....

tottyt  Shocked
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:35:06 AM

Good afternoon. The situation in Mooncoin community reminds the problems which faced by the Bitcoin community. There are 2 main groups of developers which disagreed about the Bitcoin Blockchain in the future. In both cases we had a drop in price. So, some people bought more coins at lower price levels...And some others made the mistake of selling at these prices. So, I bougnt today 265000 Mooncoins at 3 satoshi.  Smiley
Haha, nice comparing) Where did you bought coins? And what wallet i can use or holding $moon?
nico12321

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:42:32 AM

I come to this thread not as a newbie to mooncoin, but i could be and all i see is two people arguing about stuff. Do you think that this is a good example for mooncoin??

No, take this crap and PM each other with it and leave this thread for the good of mooncoin please....

tottyt  Shocked

In disputes the truth is born!
polemarhos888

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

To The Moon !

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:44:29 AM

Haha, nice comparing) Where did you bought coins? And what wallet i can use or holding $moon?
I used the Bleutrade exchange. The most of my coins are in my windows Mooncoin wallet. You can download it from the official site: mooncoin.com .  

Zareeth

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:45:06 AM

For those interested, I've been diligently scouring the old ANN to write up moon's history up to the present.

It's a WIP and it will be very rough, mainly bullet pointed links to relevant posts, but eventually I hope to build a proper report/essay out of this so the community and anyone else interested can see what happened to shape mooncoin, and who helped to create the foundations for the new community.
I'll try and have a rough draft up tomorrow, if not by the end of the week.
luckyguy2807

Activity: 266

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 11:14:21 AM

I have my coins on various exchanges, I know it's risky, I don't have many. Once the new algo and wallet will be released I will move the coins on the new wallet. The fact that these selling are faked, there is only 1-2 guys who are playing with the 3 sat buy order it's nothing. Smart people placed the 2 sat buy order to receive the weak hands. Keep in mind that the updates will come and larges exchanges will follow
Jasperrr

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:00:15 PM

Even though I agree with Mooncoin_Foundation that we should stop bashing each other and not divide the community. I simply cannot sit back and watch Nico accusing other people of lying while there is actual proof of him being a liar and a fraud. I will drop the facts here and then hold off this discussion. Just think everyone deserves to know the truth.

LOGO VOTING
They accused me of dishonest voting, to which I had not the slightest relation.
Well, here's proof you tried to manipulate your own image into first place. Lets see how many of these look legit...
Rather, your designer screwed up his votes, if he so asked about the payment. I do not need payment, I'm only interested in the development of MOON!
There definitely was some dishonest voting, look at the votes for Nico's logo:

And then the votes for Larrimar's logo:

I actually went over the users and checked if any of them had any messages in the discord. It turns out that Nico's voters, who already have suspicious names, didn't post a single message except for:
Nico
Littlestan
Evangelo
Tdinan

Now, Evangelo coined the idea for this contest. So it wouldn't make any sense if he manipulated it. The same goes for Littlestan, he has absolutely no interest in botting for Nico's logo to win. Then there's Tdinan, he is a good designer himself and if he would have botted, why not make his own design to bot for that. The only one making sense to be botting, is Nico.

Now, regarding Larrimar's votes. There were 2 voters that registered over the weekend and just had 1/couple of messages. The rest of his votes came from people who had been part of the Discord community for a longer time and many of those people are trusted members of the community.

So let's get the facts straight. Nico's logo received 4 actual votes. Larrimar's logo received 30/32 actual votes. That's not a small difference. There was overwhelmingly more support for Larrimar's logo. This will always be a matter of taste but there's just much more people that like the new logo.
Jasperrr

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:18:32 PM

Now, I have read some talking about how the Moon logo should be linked to a moon theme. This seems to be the main argument against Larrimar's logo. I agree that it's great if a logo actually represents the name/concept of the business. However, this is hard to get right and often it's better to just have a unique yet recognizable logo.

Take a look at this chart, it contains logo's from some of the biggest companies in the world: .

This gives some good examples of how multinationals pick their logo's. One of the best, in my opinion, is Shell's. Simple, yet elegant and it is an actual shell. Other actual portrayals of the product at hand are Firefox, Taco Bell, Puma and Fanta (more or less).

However; the vast majority of the logo's does NOT represent the company name. Yet we all know most of these logos. It's because they're simple, yet have subtle details making them very recognizable and memorable.

Personally, I think having just a blue crescent is just too simple. Larrimar's logo, on the other hand, is simple yet has some subtle touches to stand out from other logo's. I think we made a good call going for Larrimar's logo.
nico12321

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:22:07 PM

Even though I agree with Mooncoin_Foundation that we should stop bashing each other and not divide the community. I simply cannot sit back and watch Nico accusing other people of lying while there is actual proof of him being a liar and a fraud. I will drop the facts here and then hold off this discussion. Just think everyone deserves to know the truth.

OK, I'm tired of making excuses, especially in front of strange people. I do not need to screw anything, I'm already fine, better than many. Is my logo good? Definitely good! Best! Suppose I had the self-interest in voting, how much did you promise there for the logo, 250,000? That's funny. You can not even imagine how ridiculous this is for me. What do I care who and how I voted, besides not in the official community? Your community is unofficial! In the official you are now writing! You are in vain to assume the role of leader. Brrr ...
nico12321

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:27:20 PM

Now, I have read some talking about how the Moon logo should be linked to a moon theme. This seems to be the main argument against Larrimar's logo. I agree that it's great if a logo actually represents the name/concept of the business. However, this is hard to get right and often it's better to just have a unique yet recognizable logo.

Take a look at this chart, it contains logo's from some of the biggest companies in the world: .

This gives some good examples of how multinationals pick their logo's. One of the best, in my opinion, is Shell's. Simple, yet elegant and it is an actual shell. Other actual portrayals of the product at hand are Firefox, Taco Bell, Puma and Fanta (more or less).

However; the vast majority of the logo's does NOT represent the company name. Yet we all know most of these logos. It's because they're simple, yet have subtle details making them very recognizable and memorable.

Personally, I think having just a blue crescent is just too simple. Larrimar's logo, on the other hand, is simple yet has some subtle touches to stand out from other logo's. I think we made a good call going for Larrimar's logo.

The blue crescent is not used in its pure form, it is utilitarian. Do not look at it separately. There is no ingenious design solution. Just this crescent + cryptocurrency = MOON, we will stake out the most recognizable symbol in history!! Do not you understand this? When MOON is known this will be one of the greatest values !! We used it first! And it will remain for us in the crypto currency! One of the most expensive characters in history!
Jasperrr

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:36:26 PM

OK, I'm tired of making excuses, especially in front of strange people. I do not need to screw anything, I'm already fine, better than many. Is my logo good? Definitely good! Best! Suppose I had the self-interest in voting, how much did you promise there for the logo, 250,000? That's funny. You can not even imagine how ridiculous this is for me. What do I care who and how I voted, besides not in the official community? Your community is unofficial! In the official you are now writing! You are in vain to assume the role of leader. Brrr ...
Nobody is talking about how you're doing. Nor is anyone interested in your opinion on your own logo. One always thinks his own design is the best.

This isn't about the reward money. You wanted to preserve your logo as the official Mooncoin logo and that is why I suspect you of bot-voting, not to get the 250k reward.

The contest was officially sanctioned by the marketing director of Mooncoin, Evangelo. And approval was given for letting the contest and subsequent voting take place in the discord server. The place where you voted as well. Besides, as far as I know, Stan has posted about the contest and sent out invitation links, in this topic.

I do not pretend to be the leader of Mooncoin in any way. I do not even pretend to be the leader of the discord server. I'm merely an admin there, trying to retain order and thinking along on ways to improve Mooncoin and it's application.

Nico, it would be in Mooncoin's best interest if you stop with falsely accusing people, twisting stories and ignoring your director of marketing. We're all in this together. It doesn't matter if you're here to make money or to get an actual product of the ground; the fact of the matter is that we all want Mooncoin to rise. The way you are behaving at the moment, might harm the coin and the community.
nico12321

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:39:09 PM

I simply cannot sit back and watch Nico accusing other people of lying while there is actual proof of him being a liar and a fraud.

You have no evidence of my participation, sit and do not disgrace yourself.
nico12321

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:43:34 PM

Nico, it would be in Mooncoin's best interest if you stop with falsely accusing people, twisting stories and ignoring your director of marketing. We're all in this together. It doesn't matter if you're here to make money or to get an actual product of the ground; the fact of the matter is that we all want Mooncoin to rise. The way you are behaving at the moment, might harm the coin and the community.

I have responded enough to everything. And this is my business how to behave with people. Without your advice I will manage. " You wanted to preserve your logo as the official Mooncoin logo" - he is already an official logo.
Jasperrr

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:46:30 PM

The blue crescent is not used in its pure form, it is utilitarian. Do not look at it separately. There is no ingenious design solution. Just this crescent + cryptocurrency = MOON, we will stake out the most recognizable symbol in history!! Do not you understand this? When MOON is known this will be one of the greatest values !! We used it first! And it will remain for us in the crypto currency! One of the most expensive characters in history!
In my honest opinion, the blue crescent is way too simple to be recognizable. It's just looks like someone slapped on a simple emoji and colored it blue.

Secondly, I was trying to show you that you do not need to have an actual image of the product to form a successful brand with a recognizable logo. Just look at all these logo's in the chart.

I simply cannot sit back and watch Nico accusing other people of lying while there is actual proof of him being a liar and a fraud.

You have no evidence of my participation, sit and do not disgrace yourself.
We do. We've already shown you plenty. If you want your IP address to be publically listed, I can do that as well. But again, I don't want this to escalate, I want this to cool down.

Please stop trying to kill Mooncoin and the community from the inside out. We all want this to succeed. Please set your ego aside, it was just a simple crescent. Please learn to live with the fact that a VAST majority of the users liked the other design more.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 331 »
  Print  

Jump to: